Clear

Due to a malformed e-mail message or other malformed item in the information
store, the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service may crash
periodically. It happens when a staff try to move his mail from exchange
mail box to his personal folders.

Now I have to restart the services - Microsoft Exchange Information Store
every 1 min. I attempt to clean his mail box (not delete) in the exchange
server such that to fix this problem.

0
tc.lok (14)

Can you perform an "online backup" of the information store?   If this is
successful, then the problem is probably related to the structure of the
database (messages, folders, attachments, mailboxes) rather than at the
page-by-page layer.

Are you seeing any errors in the Application event log when the information
store crashes?

Jim McBee
Blog: http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com

"Lok Tak Cheong" <tc.lok@adckrone.com> wrote in message
> Due to a malformed e-mail message or other malformed item in the
> information store, the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service may
> crash periodically. It happens when a staff try to move his mail from
> exchange mail box to his personal folders.
>
> Now I have to restart the services - Microsoft Exchange Information Store
> every 1 min. I attempt to clean his mail box (not delete) in the exchange
> server such that to fix this problem.

0
jmcbee9404 (625)
7/19/2005 5:22:14 AM
The problem is per Q872963. I think that it will be faster to clear the mail
box rather than the hotfix.

"Jim McBee [MVP Exchange]" <jmcbee@cta.spambegone.net> wrote in message
> Can you perform an "online backup" of the information store?   If this is
> successful, then the problem is probably related to the structure of the
> database (messages, folders, attachments, mailboxes) rather than at the
> page-by-page layer.
>
> Are you seeing any errors in the Application event log when the
> information store crashes?
>
> Jim McBee
> Blog: http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com
>

> "Lok Tak Cheong" <tc.lok@adckrone.com> wrote in message
>> Due to a malformed e-mail message or other malformed item in the
>> information store, the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service may
>> crash periodically. It happens when a staff try to move his mail from
>> exchange mail box to his personal folders.
>>
>> Now I have to restart the services - Microsoft Exchange Information Store
>> every 1 min. I attempt to clean his mail box (not delete) in the exchange
>> server such that to fix this problem.

0
tc.lok (14)

Can't clear print queue
How do I clear the print queue? I've tried "net stop spooler" and deleted all in /WINDOWS/System32/spool/PRINTERS, to no avail. The OS is XP Home SP3. The printer is HP psc 1200. "Herzl Regev" <HerzlRegev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03C416F4-BE1D-4CE5-A865-4F5D0FD3EC57@microsoft.com... > How do I clear the print queue? > I've tried "net stop spooler" and deleted all in > /WINDOWS/System32/spool/PRINTERS, to no avail. > > The OS is XP Home SP3. The printer is HP psc 1200. What happened when you...

clear the list og "open other users folder"
Hi When you use the open an other user folder, it could be a calendar, the persons name and folder is put into a list under the menu File/Open. I would like to clear that numbered list of folders, does anyone know how to do that? thanks, Rikke ...

Clear
Due to a malformed e-mail message or other malformed item in the information store, the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service may crash periodically. It happens when a staff try to move his mail from exchange mail box to his personal folders. Now I have to restart the services - Microsoft Exchange Information Store every 1 min. I attempt to clean his mail box (not delete) in the exchange server such that to fix this problem. Can you perform an "online backup" of the information store? If this is successful, then the problem is probably related to the structure of ...

Clear data from pivot table
Hello all. Usually when building a pivot table report I throw the data sets in the pivot table a few times to find the best way to show data. So I wonder - is there a way to quickly erase all the data sets so the pivot table is again empty as just being created (so I do not have to select each data set and remove it? Macro or some other trick? The closest I got to the answer was the idea to just create another pivot table from the original data=85but it would be so much easier to click a button and all the data is cleared from the pivot table. Thank you as always people! In Excel 2007 ther...

Clear a worksheet without clearing formulas?
Have a worksheet been using; don't have a blank master. Now i need a blank worksheet with the formulas still intact. doodah, try this, Edit, go to, special, constants, OK, delete -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "doodah" <doodah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:938DD5AB-A704-4C9C-93EE-772ADA2BD872@microsoft.com... > Have a worksheet been using; don't have a blank master. Now i...

clear 1099 history
any one have any scripts to clear 1099 history by vendor or vendor class? Current Year UPDATE PM00201 SET TEN99AYTD = 0 WHERE VENDORID = 'xxxxxxxx' Life to Date UPDATE PM00201 SET TEN99ALIF = 0 WHERE VENDORID = 'xxxxxxxx' UPDATE PM00202 SET TEN99ALIF = 0 WHERE VENDORID = 'xxxxxxxx' Last Year UPDATE PM00201 SET TEN99ALYR = 0 WHERE VENDORID = 'xxxxxxxx' PM00201 is the PM Vendor Master Summary, PM00202 is the PM Vendor Master Period Summary. Life to Date amounts are stored in both tables. Current Year and Last Ye...

Clear outlook and reset for new user
I'm at a new job. I got the fired guy's work station. How do I clear everything out of MS Outlook and reset it for my own use? Start with a new mail profile; Control Panel-> Mail-> Show Profiles For details see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm Starting with a new user account would also clear the rest of his settings for the entire Windows environment and configured applications. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http:/...

new mail rule: Clear Categories on mail (recommended)
I use OL 2003 and I have lots of rules to sort email into folders. I use this facility to keep all my messages from different lists and groups separate from each other. The other day I was editing this list and noticed a new rule at the very top of the window: Clear categories on mail (recommended) I KNOW I never added this rule. Nor can I edit/ modify / delete it. Can anyone tell me what this rule does? When I tried to uncheck the checkbox, that operation failed. This rule no text in the Rule Description window, so I have no idea what it is doing. When I select this rule, the X-Dele...

To clear the Open Other User's Folder list & To clear the Find a Contact list
What registry key would apply for Outlook 2007 for each catagory? To clear the Open Other User's Folder list ... The first article explains how to get to the right point in the registry. The second article explains what value to look for (101e0390) once you get to the right key in the right profile. It was written for Outlook 2000, but applies to Outlook 2002 as well (Outlook 2002 being version 10.0 instead of 9.0). To clear the Open Other Users folders MRU in Outlook 2003, follow the steps for Outlook 2000 but look for the binary value101f0390 To clear the Find a Contact list .....

How do I clear a column of data without clearing the formulas?
I want to zero out a column of data, but not the subtotal formulas. How can I do that easily without going to every cell? Hi Select your column then choose edit / goto / special - constants - ok this will just select the non-formula cells then press the delete key cheers JulieD "EllenSwarts" <EllenSwarts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD518142-47BC-438D-BE23-8DF1E9F72042@microsoft.com... >I want to zero out a column of data, but not the subtotal formulas. How >can > I do that easily without going to every cell? qlso look at: http://www...

Money 2005 Cannot clear transactions while balancing
Trying to balance an invesment account in Money 2005. Selected the associated cash account and begin the balance process. Can click and clear deposit transactions, but software is not allowing any debit transactions to be cleared. Does anyone know why these transactions cannot be cleared so the account can be balanced? TIA Rick ...

clearing field "Bank Balance"
Is there any way to clear the field "Bank Balance" since I no longer use on line updates, this field has no meaning and is a pain! HELP!!! Thanks In Account List? No. But you can make the column width near zero. "Joe F" <JoeF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5C90FEC-3822-4E1E-90D5-93A48C0C7044@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to clear the field "Bank Balance" since I no longer use > on > line updates, this field has no meaning and is a pain! HELP!!! Thanks In microsoft.public.money, Joe F wrote: >Is there ...

How do I clear an existing database and start from scratch?
I have been sent an Access database that will be usueful to me, but I can't start using it until I have cleared the existing data from it. Any suggestions? Open up the Relationships window. In an ideal world all the tables are joined with Referiential Integrity enabled. In that case deleting records with the 1 on the line next to them will also delete the matching records in the Many tables with the infinity symbol below them. You may need to check some tables that aren't in a relationship and delete those records manually. Then there is the real world where the R...

clear
hi i want to set up a macro or something like it so that at a certain time of the day it will reset or clear the data in a cell! can any body help? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Take a look at the OnTime method in help, but this does mean your workbook has to open at all times. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "ash" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38b501c47eff$d36ca710$a501280a@phx.gbl... > hi i want to set up a macro or something like it s...

clearing data
hi guys, i'm new to MBS great plains... i needed help in clearing all the data in the financial, sales and purchasing module (includes all transactions, vendors, customers and etc....) in great plains without deleting the set-up (includes chart of accounts and all) for the 3 modules. i would really appreciate it if you guys can give me the procudures on how to do it... -- iandale You could use File >> Maintenance >> Clear Data. Clear data from things that say "transaction" and "history". Keep away from things that say "setup" or "o...

CLEAR CLIP BOARD
How do I clear the clip board using code thanks Mike application.CutCopyMode = false >-----Original Message----- >How do I clear the clip board using code > >thanks >Mike >. > ...

Clearing variables
Hello, In my current project I have two variables that I initially set: MaxPages = Selection.Information(wdNumberOfPagesInDocument) CurPage = Selection.Information(wdActiveEndPageNumber) These are sent inside a Do Until loop that quits when CurPage = MaxPages. The first time I ran the macro it ran smoothly just like it was supposed to. The next time I ran the macro. Nothing happened. It occurred to me that maybe CurPage and MaxPages were still set and since they are equal the macro quits. This same behavior happened even after I got out of Word (2007) and back in again...

clear the organization structure and users
How do I clear the whole organization structure and users from Microsoft CRM. I create the sample users in the crm deployment wizard. When I tried to install the sample database I get the following error in the sampledatawizard.log Sample Data Wizard started at 2006-11-28 10:31:32 Fresh Installation started at - 2006-11-28 10:31:51 fetch organization - 2006-11-28 10:32:00 The user already exists in the Microsoft CRM server under a different business unit. You must clear your whole organization structure and users from Microsoft CRM before importing the sample data. - 2006-11-28...

Clear
i had to open another user's folder to verify information in the email. i used Open, Open Other User's Folder... now when i go to Open, the other persons name shows up there. how do i remove it so that it is not listed everytime. i am using Office 2007 with SBS2003 thank you, jat You can either clear this via the registry or via OutlookTools (free). For details see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/clearmru.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, ...

Clear all logs in 2008 R2
Hello, I'd like to know an easy way to clear all logs in 2008 R2 - not just the application logs or DNS logs or DFS logs but ALL logs at the same time (without reformatting the server :) ) Hello boe, You can run a script that searches for .log for example and delete then all of them. B U T sometimes logfiles are used when a program is started or accessed, so i wouldn't do this. What is the reason for deleting all logfiles? Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ** Plea...

Plus Home and Business Clearing deposited invoices
This seems odd to me. When I do an invoice, and it is paid, and then I = deposit it to my checking account (no problem), when the deposit clears = and I download it from my bank, Money refuses to match it. It just = ignores it and I have no choice but to accept it and delete it since I = don't need it twice. Is this a bug? "SteveC" <sconklan.nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in news:13FACCA1-7F9A-461D-A807-EBFAD465F2E0@microsoft.com: > This seems odd to me. When I do an invoice, and it is paid, and then > I deposit it to my checking account (no problem), when the depos...

CListCtrl clearing.
Hello, I have a list control. I have some 1000 items in the control. When i clear the list ctrl, the ctrl is becoming grey color for a moment. I tried DeleteAllItems and deleting items 1 by 1. But in both cases the control is becoming in grey color. How i should avoid that? The same behaviour was there when i tried to add items into the control. But that i solved by using the SetRedraw function and showing the items at a time. For deletion also i have to do like that. What i should do to avoid this grey coloring? Thanks Sreeram Sreeram wrote: >Hello, > > ...

Clearing cells but also not clearing other dependent cells
I have cells that use code to enter data (running total in same cell) and other cells with formulas that use the data from the code cells. When I clear the cells both these types of cells they all "0" out. I want completely different cells to maintain some of these totals but because they clear the final total cells also go to "0" because there is no value in the cells that were cleared. I need to add to the clear contents macro so these other cells keep there totals after the others have cleared. Please help. Thanks There are two methods you should look i...

Clearing History
I had Money 2002 installed on my computer and used it for a while. I would like to start fresh with it at this time. Is there a way to delete the history and start over? Please advise. In microsoft.public.money, KD wrote: >I had Money 2002 installed on my computer and used it for >a while. I would like to start fresh with it at this >time. Is there a way to delete the history and start >over? Please advise. File->New.... ...

Why the words is not clear?
I'm not using office 2007. Why all the word in a bad solution? not clear? Is any thing i set wrong? Maywah98 <Maywah98@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm not using office 2007. > Why all the word in a bad solution? not clear? > Is any thing i set wrong? Sorry, but this isn't clear enough English for me to guess what you're asking. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] "Maywah98" <Maywah98@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E084079-337D-4BCA-8628-6BCC701716F3@microsoft.com... > I'm not using office 2007. What do you u...