Checking mailbox usage

Hi, I'm using EX 2003 at the moment, and am pretty new to this, so this is
probably really dumb question but... How can I find out the size of users'
mailboxes from the server? I've looked everywhere, but can't seem to find it.

We are running out of room on our mail server, and I want to find out who
the biggest culprits are... Hope somebody can get back to me asap :)

TIA
0
Place (1)

Exchange System Manager | Administrative Groups | yourAdmin Group name |
Servers | Your Server | your Storage Group Name | Mailbox Store | Mailboxes.
Next to each mailbox in that store you'll see Size (KB) and Total Items
columns.
--
Bharat Suneja
MCSE, MCT

"Rosemary Conley's Place" <Rosemary Conley's
Place@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I'm using EX 2003 at the moment, and am pretty new to this, so this is
> probably really dumb question but... How can I find out the size of users'
> mailboxes from the server? I've looked everywhere, but can't seem to find
> it.
>
> We are running out of room on our mail server, and I want to find out who
> the biggest culprits are... Hope somebody can get back to me asap :)
>
> TIA

0
bharat3597 (1006)

merge MSN Bill Pay & Checking Acct

Authorizing checks with RMS

How do I create Check list

Exchange 2003 SMTP Mailbox
Is there any way to clear out the (special) SMTP mailbox in Exchange 2003? My backup has suddenly started taking forever to backup this folder and I can only assume it's due to corrupted items in there. Thanks Do you mean the SystemMailbox? What makes you think it is corrupted? Is there anything in your Event logs or the backup logs? You can recreate the SystemMailbox if you absolutely have to: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316622/en-us Nue "K" <@.> wrote in message news:eB9jnkcaGHA.1352@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Is there any way to clear out the (special) S...

CRM Mailbox moved from Exchange 2K3 to 2K7 to 2K3
In our orginal Exchange 2K7 deployment plan the CRM mail box was to stay on an Exchange 2K3 installation (where the eMail router resides) but some how the mailbox was moved to 2K7. Upon discovery the mailbox has been moved back to the correct 2K3 installation with the eMail router. However, monitoring the CRM_EMAIL box the size and total items has been stagnant, it has been at the same size and number of items since I started monitoring a few hours ago. I have cycled the eMail router service but am wondering if further action needs to be taken to get things flowing again. All respon...

Printing Checks

Employee Check Format-Graphical

Check Names = "Exchange Server computer is busy..."
Here's what I got: Active Directory on Server 2003 1 Domain Controller also running DNS and WINS No other DNS or WINS servers (I know, I know) Static IP Addresses...NO DHCP Exchange Server 2003 on a member server Client running W2K SP4 Outlook 2000 SP3 Exchange has 4 mailboxes set, but nobody is using it. I'm still testing things out. When I try to connect to Exchange via my Outlook 2000, I get the following message: "The function cannot be performed because the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is busy. Try again later" I've tried it from 3 different client comp...

Printing MICR checks
Hello, We are having an issue printing checks on the Select Payables Checks window. When we try to print the checks we receive the error message below: "Warning: You have MICR but are not in a MICR screen. To use MICR, abort this screen and set up security access." The user has access to this screen but I'm not sure what this error message means. There was nothing related to this in the Knowledge Base either. Has anyone else received this error message before and if so how did/do you resolve it? Thanks! The user has the third party mekorma check writing module ...

Check off boxes
Publisher 2003 in use. I am creating a questionnaire that will be included in a newsletter. I am using the publisher software to make this form. Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Any help along this line will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and enjoy your day. Mike Mike Reshetar wrote: > Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, > however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Use Wingdings and the � or q characters. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher h...

check check check
afpoiadshfpaosid It is a feature, not a bug -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

spam properties check
When I receive a suspecious email (spam), I right click, without opening the message, to check the properties to make sure it is spam before I forward to the "missed spam" software of my ISP. Some spam emails then ask me if "I want to save the changes" before I close the properties box. I am then not able to forward this email without replying yes to "save the changes?" I did not make any changes, I just checked the properties. Why is this happening? ...

tristate check box #2
I have a tristate check box.The default behavour of tristate check box in windows is that, the grayed check box will become unchecked after click on grayed check box. But i want , the grayed check box will become checked after click on grayed check box in VC++ .Pls help me its urgent. Well, for Win32, you can always SendMessage the button a BM_GETSTATE. I'm sure with MFC there's a function that will permit this; it could be as simple as button_name.GetState(). Well, for the event OnClick for that button, you can get the state of the button and then either run it through some if-...

Check scanning and Check readers
Has any group successfully integrated a check reader or scanner into a MSFT RMS-POS solution? Our small business processes alot of checks from contracts and cash from customers. So, we need to integrate credit card, debit card, cash, and checks processing. I've been wanting to implement RMS but have been unsuccessful in locating info on any check readers and compatibility with RMS. Anyone with a solution to reading, scanning, and electronically verifying checks at the POS? Rms only supports check verification using PC Charge. Also, RMS only supports MICR (Magnetic Ink Character...

open other users mailboxes on server
we are running windows server 2003 with exchange 2003 (both on the same box). Is there a way to open others peoples mailboxes while at the server console?? It would be very handy to be able to do this. Thanks Dan... Not unless you use OWA. Opening a mailbox is a client function. As such, you must use a mail client to do this. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "Dan S." <DanS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71E9B69A-E70B-42B7-89C2-AF75DCAADF2F@microsoft.com... > we are running windows server 2003 with exchange 2003 (both on the same > box). > Is ...

Check Void in Error
Our beloved cash admin voided SEVERAL checks in error. Is there a way to un-void them? They were historical checks, ie. not in the current period. Our bank isn't effected, but our ledger is. I'm pretty adept at Sql, what tables would I need to hit if I have to manually do this?? Thanks! ...

moving mailboxes #2
we have a client running SBS 2000 where the mailboxes are on the same partition as the OS - this partition is filling up rapidly. what's the best method/safest method of moving all of the exchange storage locations to anyother drive (on the same server) thanks Using Exchange System Manager you can examine the properties of the appropriate store and move the databases using entries on the Database tab. Just type in the new destination and Exchange will stop the required services, move the store for you and re-start the services. -- Ian "Sean Moore" wrote: > we have ...

How to check settings for Outlook 97
My Outlook is not working. The error message states, "Mapisp32 has caused an error in MINET32.DLL. Mapisp32 will now close." Secondly, whenever I attempt to check for "new mail" I get another error message, "messaging interface has returned to an error." Any help would be greatly appreciated. First thing to try would be to create a fresh profile here: Control Panel > Mail applet. Also, have you ever installed the Internet Mail Enhancement Patch for OL97? "Alex O. Stone" <aistone@comcast.net> wrote in message news:005501c368bf$eaa638...

Check box change colour once checked
Hi can anyone please help me? I've created a check box in my form which shows what information is valid and what's not, if it's checked then it's not valid and if it's not checked then it's valid....I would like the one's that are checked to show all the information in a different colour not the check box label but rest of the information For example: In a form which shows the category and skills and then the sub form shows list of volunteers (Name and contact details) who may still do voluntary work or not. there is a check box on the sub form next to each volun...

Check all check boxes in a continuous form
Hello Everyone, I need help checking all check boxes in a continuous form. This form has filtered data from its table. I want to be able to set all check boxes within the form to TRUE but only for the records reflected on the form, not the whole table. Please help!!! Danny Danny Records (rows of data) in Access are stored in tables, not forms. If you are saying you need to update all the rows in a table (by checking one/more checkboxes), use an update query. CAUTION: save a backup copy before performing the update! Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "Danny Moral...

move mailbox from 2003 to 2007 creates shared mailbox
I just moved my first mailbox from our 2003 backend server to our new 2007 mailbox server. Now I see the mailbox listed in the console as a shared mailbox instead of a legacy mailbox. I can't find information about how to prepare a 2003 mailbox for moving so it would become a normal mailbox instead of a shared mailbox. I can't find information about how to convert a shared mailbox to a normal mailbox. Any pointers will be appreciated. ...

checking names not checking
When setting up an appointment in Outlook 2000, in the "Attendee Availability", it is usually possible to type the first part of a name and press enter to have that name completed and the calendar displayed for that person. I have one user that has lost this capability. The only setting I have found is "Automatic Name checking" in Email options(Advanced Options). But that is checked. Something in his profile is set to disable this feature but I can't find it. -mjm did you disable, apply, and reenable the setting you found? Does Ctrl+K force it to resolve? ...