Checking delegate access from server

Does anyone know of a way to check which users have granted delegate
access from the server side? We often have questions from users who
send a meeting request to a group of users and get a response from
someone not in that group who obviously has delegate access to an
invitee's calendar. I'd really like to have a quick way of checking
delegate access rather than asking each invitee or accessing their
mailbox.

Thanks,
Michael

sometimes delegates will appear in the list  in the "delivery options"
properties...but they do not always show up there...

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

<michael.taylor.au@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a way to check which users have granted delegate
> access from the server side? We often have questions from users who
> send a meeting request to a group of users and get a response from
> someone not in that group who obviously has delegate access to an
> invitee's calendar. I'd really like to have a quick way of checking
> delegate access rather than asking each invitee or accessing their
> mailbox.
>
> Thanks,
> Michael

0
sconkey (3059)

Exchange 2003 NDR when trying to 'Send as' to users on same server
A client has one Exchange 2003 server SP2 on a windows 2003 SP1 server. This server currently hosts three e-mail domains, two of which are actively in use without problems. Some of the client's employee's have need to send e-mail from both domains. I have created a seperate account for these employees in each domain, both work fine. I've set forwarding for e-mail to their primary domain, and given 'send as' permissions to their alt-account in the other e-mail domain. They can send fine if the address(es) they are sending to are not on the same server, but they fa...

access to http://servername/help/default.aspx is denied: HTTP Error 401.2
On the productive CRM installation the help button on top right of each form, does not show the requested help, but an error message, that access is denied. http://servername/help/default.aspx HTTP Error 401.2 - Unauthorized: Access is denied CRM Server is installed on 64-bit Windows server 2008 R2. For the rest there are no access denied errors on the crm itself. On our development installation on a 32-bit windows server 2003 there is no such problem. Who can give me a hint? Patrik Vogel Is the "Help" Virtual Directory under the CRM website using CRMAppPool? how about...

merge MSN Bill Pay & Checking Acct

Message Tracking in Exchange Server 5.5
Hi, I need to track incoming messages to my Exhange Server (its exchange server 5.5). Can anybody suggest that how to enable it. Thanks, Ruchir. On 12 Dec 2005 21:26:09 -0800, "Ruchir" <ruchirdhar@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, >I need to track incoming messages to my Exhange Server (its exchange >server 5.5). >Can anybody suggest that how to enable it. > >Thanks, >Ruchir. In 5.5, I believe the checkbox to enable is on the properties of the server object in the admin gui. ...

Access application on clients without Access
Hi. I have an application made in Access 2003. Now one of my clients are migrating from Office 2003 to Office 2007, and they can not afford to buy Office versions with Access included to all the users. I know it's possible to publish "thin" Access application files, but I'm not sure how I do it. From Access 2003, I need to publish "thin" Access application files that will work on clients running Office 2007. Ant hints or links to resources appreciated. Kind regards Mr. Smith Try this one from Microsoft: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx...

Authorizing checks with RMS

How do I create Check list

Running Access macro from vbscript on a non-MS Office computer
I schedule a vbscript that runs an MS Access macro. Currently it runs on a computer (workstation) that has MS Office installed. I would like to schedule this to run on another computer (server) that does not have MS Office installed. Do I need to install the entire MS Office suite on the server or can I install just part (MS Access only, or maybe just some supporting libraries)? TIA. Installing just Access will install whatever other parts of Office are required for Access to run. And yes, you must install Access in order to be able to automate Access (which is what you're doing thr...

Routing and Remote Access service Server 2003
I am using a server 2003 as a router. (Not ISA) Is it possible to assign a second ip address to the internet facing adapter and map that ip to an internal ip ? No, I don't believe it is possible. I used second and other IP addresses exclusively for web sites hosted on the IIS and nothing else. "Dave Mc" <DaveMc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF7CD089-E878-4F92-81A0-C6051F7B4791@microsoft.com... > I am using a server 2003 as a router. (Not ISA) Is it possible to assign > a > second ip address to the internet facing adapter and...

Outlook Web Access #41
I am unable to view anything when opening Outlook Web Access. The page is set up as it should be, but i receive the message that there are no items to show in this view. Try posting this in an Exchange group - microsoft.public.exchange.admin is probably a good one. Outlook Web Access is actually a function of Exchange, not Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com an...

Printing Checks

Creating an OWA access only user.
Hello chaps/ladies, The pointy hairs have asked that some one external to our organisation be given access to an email account within our organisation. So my thoughts were to create a user account and lock it down to prevent interactive access to any workstation machines in any way and only allow OWA access, this has prroven trickier than I first assumed. Does anyone have a quick guide going over best practices for this type of situation? TIA. -- Alex Griffin On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:26:11 +0100, Alex Griffin <nntpuser@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hello chaps/ladies, > >The pointy...

how to restore deleted email messages back to the server
hi guys. i have a very big problem and i have to fix it before it is noticed. I just set up windows mail and i forgot to set it NOT to delete the messages from the server, so it downloaded all the email messages and cleared the server completely! How can i restore the emails back to the server????? It's going to be noticed. The only way to put them back on the server is to forward them to yourself. That will get them there, but the message headers will be changed. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Kheme" <Khe...

Employee Check Format-Graphical

Best Access to ASP.NET converster
Does anybody know what would the best Microsoft Access to ASP.NET converter is? Thank you, V. -- Desktop Solutions for Small Companies http://www.micromango.com Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com I'm not aware of any of them being any good. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "vanleurth" <u13147@uwe> wrote in message news:72f5c6880730b@uwe... > Does anybody know what would the best Microsoft Access to ASP.NET > converter > is? > > Thank you, > > V. > > -- > Desktop Solution...

Check Names = "Exchange Server computer is busy..."
Here's what I got: Active Directory on Server 2003 1 Domain Controller also running DNS and WINS No other DNS or WINS servers (I know, I know) Static IP Addresses...NO DHCP Exchange Server 2003 on a member server Client running W2K SP4 Outlook 2000 SP3 Exchange has 4 mailboxes set, but nobody is using it. I'm still testing things out. When I try to connect to Exchange via my Outlook 2000, I get the following message: "The function cannot be performed because the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is busy. Try again later" I've tried it from 3 different client comp...

Printing MICR checks
Hello, We are having an issue printing checks on the Select Payables Checks window. When we try to print the checks we receive the error message below: "Warning: You have MICR but are not in a MICR screen. To use MICR, abort this screen and set up security access." The user has access to this screen but I'm not sure what this error message means. There was nothing related to this in the Knowledge Base either. Has anyone else received this error message before and if so how did/do you resolve it? Thanks! The user has the third party mekorma check writing module ...

Check off boxes
Publisher 2003 in use. I am creating a questionnaire that will be included in a newsletter. I am using the publisher software to make this form. Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Any help along this line will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and enjoy your day. Mike Mike Reshetar wrote: > Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, > however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Use Wingdings and the � or q characters. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher h...

check check check
afpoiadshfpaosid It is a feature, not a bug -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Trying to populate data into form.......I'm an access beginner
I've got a form which is created from a table. The table contains values from other linked tables. which have primary keys which are stored in the main table. Here an example of the problem I'm having: I have a field called "Application Request" that I want to display on the form. It is a combo box which can contain various entries: "Masterfile" "Printed Form" "Report".....etc etc etc When I put the control source "Application Request" on the form, I'm getting the key, not the actual value. 1 is in the combo box, not "Ma...

spam properties check
When I receive a suspecious email (spam), I right click, without opening the message, to check the properties to make sure it is spam before I forward to the "missed spam" software of my ISP. Some spam emails then ask me if "I want to save the changes" before I close the properties box. I am then not able to forward this email without replying yes to "save the changes?" I did not make any changes, I just checked the properties. Why is this happening? ...

Removing SRS when exchange 5.5 server no longer exists
I have inherited a nightmare of an exchange installation. Initially, the exchange 5.5 environment was upgraded to Exchange 2003. However, before the Exchange 5.5 server was successfully removed from Exchange, it was turned off and taken out of the network. As a result, previous administrators have attempted many different things to remove all references to this server from Exchange/AD. However, this first Exchange 2003 server is itself now to be decommissioned, but I can't uninstall exchange because it detects Site Replication services as being on this server "You can not unins...