Changing the administrator's mailbox for NDRs

Hi all,

I have a problem whereby when I get a non delivery report via email, I
want to change the email address which this NDR comes from.

I have an Exchange Server 2003, and the NDR comes from an smtp email
address which belongs to the administrator account which was used to
set up the mail server, although I would like to change which email
address its coming from, can anyone advise please?

Thanks.

0
stokefan (13)

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

Mailbox provisioning
How does one find out how many mailboxes an exchange server can hold on Exchange 2003 SP1? Is there a way to monitor this using MOM or some other tool? One goes through a proper sizing process, where one determines how many users one would like to support on a server, the users' profiles (for IOPS calculations, megacycles, etc, etc). You might want to check out Microsoft's document on optimising storage for Exchange 2003. Of course, the number of mailboxes Exchange can hold is much different to the number of concurrent user connections to mailboxes. -- Neil Hobson Exchange M...

How to change newsgroup message font

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

Deleted User Mailbox
Delete a user from Exchange 2003 and the mailbox showed as orphane. Later created a new user and connected that mailbox to that new user successfully. Now the new user cannot logon using OWA. Under Mailboxes in the ESM it shows user connected successfully but under Last Logged in by it show ... S-1-5-21-106....... Please advise. Thank you in advance. ...

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2

Exchange 2007 Administrative Rights Delegation explanation
For Exchange 2003 there is a KB (823018) that describes what writes are given when the "Delegate control..." wizard within the ESM and I was wondering if there is an equilivant article for 2007 when the wizard is used. Thanks, Scott This should help understand: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/e2k7help/2964c198-e624-46a1-ad3b-2e4f529466e3.mspx -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Scott" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news...

colour change of dated box

Please help to recover one mailbox from Old Information Store Backup
Hi, We are running Exchange Server 2003 and Windows Server 2000 with all latest Service Packs, One of my user has deleted his Important emails 15days back. Now he wants his emails back. But the Retension period is 11 days. We have backup of Information Store of one day before as he deleted emails. So, please tell me how to recover his emails without restoring Full Backup on Exchange Server. Regards Manish Gupta You will need to do a restore. With 2003 you'll be able to use a recovery storage group, but you'll need enough free space somewhere to put the database. <ma...

Daylight saving time changes for Exchange 2003 server
Hi guys, I was wondering how other real life systems administrators are preparing for the upcoming “2007 global time zone update for Windows” (daylight time change for exchange 2003 server). I'd like to know what contingency plans are being planned out to implement this update and what practical ideas you think thus far are the best. I would greatly value your input. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/timezone/dst2007.mspx -Thanks! ...

How to assign mailbox admin rights? Please help
Hello, I am currently trying to allow our helpdesk users to configure mailbox rights. There has been a request that the helpdesk users have full mailbox rights access. I want them to be able to carry this out without being able to carryout any other more high level tasks. Please could someone tell me the rights that are required to do this. Thank you. On 7 Oct 2005 02:21:15 -0700, ca99uk@btinternet.com wrote: >Hello, > >I am currently trying to allow our helpdesk users to configure mailbox >rights. There has been a request that the helpdesk users have full >mailbox >rig...