Changing "Reply As" address on a Contact in Exchange 2003

Hi,

Is it possible in Exchange 2003 to set up a Contact which has one email
address (ie <user1@domain1.co.uk>), but if anything is sent to this address
it has a "Reply To" address of something else (ie user1@domain2.co.uk)?

Thanks in advance,

Curtis.

--
Please reply to news group only. Thank you.

0
xxx2719 (71)

Yes, just make user1@domain2.co.uk the primary address. The reply will
include the primary address.

Nue
"Curtis Fray" <xxx@xxx.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible in Exchange 2003 to set up a Contact which has one email
> address (ie <user1@domain1.co.uk>), but if anything is sent to this
> address it has a "Reply To" address of something else (ie
> user1@domain2.co.uk)?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Curtis.
>
> --
> Please reply to news group only. Thank you.

0
imaneophyte (3004)

Changing "Reply As" address on a Contact in Exchange 2003
Hi, Is it possible in Exchange 2003 to set up a Contact which has one email address (ie <user1@domain1.co.uk>), but if anything is sent to this address it has a "Reply To" address of something else (ie user1@domain2.co.uk)? Thanks in advance, Curtis. -- Please reply to news group only. Thank you. Yes, just make user1@domain2.co.uk the primary address. The reply will include the primary address. Nue "Curtis Fray" <xxx@xxx.com> wrote in message news:%23dg7PemTGHA.196@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Is it possible in Exchange 2003 to set up...

Reply as different mailbox?
We have a mailbox called "IT Helpdesk" that people on the helpdesk have added to their outlook profile as an additional mailbox. when email comes in to the helpdesk mailbox a ticket is automatically created and they answer them by replying. We moved this mailbox from E5.5 to E2K3 last night. Prior to moving it, when the helpdesk personnel would reply to a message that came into the "IT Helpdesk" mailbox it would list their name as the reply to address by putting their name in the From: field. Ever since moving the mailbox to E2K3 all replies come back to "IT H...

different reply as
I am running outlook 2003 in an exchange 2007 environment. I have a need to use a different reply to address from time to time. I am able to do this when I add a POP3 account, but I am looking to do this without adding an additional email account. I am just looking for a way to select a different reply to address when needed. Is this possible? Neil <nlevy@snet.net> wrote: > I am running outlook 2003 in an exchange 2007 environment. I have a > need to use a different reply to address from time to time. I am > able to do this when I add a POP3 account, but I am look...

Problem: Can't figure out how to automatically Reply as "Send as" user
If email to mailbox A is redirected to mailbox B, how do I make it possible for user of mailbox B to reply, as user A, when replying to mail send to A. As it is right now, user B has to select the From button, and select user A manually, when replying to A's email. User B has "Send As" access rights to mailbox A. I have also tried to use "Send on behalf of", but that doesn't work either. I user Exchange 2000, and Outlook 2000. Thanks in advance Bo Jacobsen See if http://www.ivasoft.biz/rightfrom.html helps. Bo Jacobsen wrote: > If email to mailbox A ...

REPLY AS who email was TO.
"User A" recieves "User B". That is emails sent to "User B" are being forwarded to "User A". "User A" also has permissions to "Send on behalf" of "User B". When "User A" replys to an email that was addressed to "User B", it appears to come from "User A" unless he manually selects the reply to be from "UserB". How can I make ANY replys to "User B"'s emails appear to come from "User B" WITHOUT User A having to manually change the default? (Ofcoarse, when &...

I can't reply as a delgate
I can see the email of another and I have set all permissions as high as I can. When I open the email that I am a delagate to I can't reply to it, it says I do not have permission. Does Outlook allow that adn if so, how?? Thanks, Matt ...

Reply ASAP Please
Outlook 2003 WinXP Help, I have 2 important emails in my out box and Outlook will not send them. They did not go automatically as usual nor when I click Tools/Send All (I have an always on high speed cable connection). Everything else works normally, Outlook even receives email fine. I have a good connection, Firefox and Outlook Express (for newsgroups) are all working fine. I have made no changes regarding the system or adding/removing programs. I need to get these two messages on their way ASAP. Help Please. Thanks in advance... Bob Bob Newman wrote: > Help, I have 2 imp...