I would like to remove the exchange virtual directory default website
and move it another website which is currently redirecting to the
website I want to delete. Meaning rather than logon to OWA as
http://www.wheresmylunch.com/exchange (current default website) I want
to move to http://www.getyourownsandwich,com/exchange.

I am using Exchange 2000 server.

Rube
0
whims (10)

You would change the host header on the current website.

--
Hope that helps,
Dan Townsend

"Rubix" <whims@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I would like to remove the exchange virtual directory default website
> and move it another website which is currently redirecting to the
> website I want to delete. Meaning rather than logon to OWA as
> http://www.wheresmylunch.com/exchange (current default website) I want
> to move to http://www.getyourownsandwich,com/exchange.
>
> I am using Exchange 2000 server.
>
> Rube

0
dtown (976)
5/16/2004 6:12:51 AM
How would I do that?

On Sun, 16 May 2004 01:12:51 -0500, "Dan Townsend [MSFT]"
<dtown@online.microsoft.com> wrote:

>change the host header

0
whims (10)

External data link change

Why does the change change to a number?

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Stange Error when Launching Exchange Management Console
Hello everyone, Whenever I log on to my Exchange server as Administrator and launch the management console I get a strange message from the console that says: Active Directory server exchange.myserver.org is not available. Error message: A local error occured. It was running command 'get-recipient -ResultSize '1000' -SortBy 'DisplayName' -RecipientTable 'UserMailbox'. However, if I log on to the server as any other user rather than Administrator and then use the console I do not get that message. What would cause this issue with just the administrator? Th...

more on VBA function name change

Exchange Management Tool
Is IIS needed after installing Exchange 2003 Management Tool? The installation required NNTP and SMTP services, but we don't want to have IIS running on this system. THanks -jy You can disable the NNTP, HTTP, and SMTP services after you have finished installing the Exchange management tools. They are not necessary for the tool to work, just for it to be installed. -- Jim McBee Blog: http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com "JY" <jasperyue@msn.com> wrote in message news:ukUq$hhjFHA.2644@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Is IIS needed after installing Exchange 2003 Ma...

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Which one first?Install Windows Server 2003 SP1 or Exchange SP2 ?
Hi, We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update the software in terms of patches, so which one should I do first, the OS patches (SP1 and onwards) or the Exchange patches ? Rgrds, Zul If it was me do the OS first. "Zul J" <mlist@istar.com.my> wrote in message news:%23AeXnXErFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update > the software in terms of patches, so which one should I do first, the OS > patches (SP1 and onwards) or the Exchange patches ? > ...

HELP!
When I access OWA and do any navigation other than the Inbox, I can almost always expect my Exchange 5.5 server to crash (with an unexpected restart in the Event Log). I'm on NT4.0 with SP6a and all the latest MS upgrades. Exchange 5.5 is up to date with all service packs. I access the Exchange server by port redirection on my DSL Router/Hub. All Inbox activity seem to work fine (i.e. look at emails, delete emails and create/send emails). It's when I go to places like the Deleted folder or the Contacts folder that server crash will take place. The server can run indefinately ...

migration from lotus to exchange #2
hello maybe someone help i have a lotus domino server v5 and i wanna migrate to exchange 2000 or 2003 (serwer Microsoft 2000 server) maybe someone have some document about this please send me information where i can find that documents thanks ...

Change a formula to an acual number

How do I remove an Exchange 2000 server?
I have built a new Exchange 2000 standard server to replace an existing one. within a few days I'm going to be ready to get rid of the original server as all the users and public folders will have been moved over. How do I gracefully uninstall the origianl Exchange server so that AD, the new Exchange server, etc. are all happy and working well? I can't find a TechNet article on this topic so any information would be very welcome. -- Bettie http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307917 On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:59:01 -0700, "Bettie Claxton" <Betti...

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Empty Custom Dynamic Dist. Group
Hi all, We are currently trying to finalize our Exchange 2007 deployment but have hit a few problems we can't figure out. The main problem is empty dynamic distribution groups (setup to use a custom filter) I run the following PS command; set-dynamicdistributiongroup -Identity 'AllStaff' -RecipientFilter {(Description -eq 'Staff User' -or Description -eq 'System Administrators')} The command completes without errors but there are no users in this distribution group when I view its members in OWA.. I have copied the msExchDynamicDLFilter property to ADUC Saved...

Should I change this code?

Recipient limits in Exchange 2003
I have a mixed Exchange 5.5/Exchange 2003 Environment...... An Ex 5.5 user sends emails to a distribution list that has 8000 members using a Shared 2k3 mailbox and has no problems sending to that dl. Another Ex 2k3 user sends emails to the same distribution list using the same shared 2k3 mailbox but receives the following error: The e-mail system limits the number of recipients that can be addressed in a single message. Send the message multiple times to fewer recipients. <servername #5.5.3> The global settings Message Delivery in ESM is set to 5000. I do ...

Different Versions Money 2005
3 months ago I downloaded as free trial the International Version of Money 2005. I liked it and I decided to purchase the full version. A reply to an email query to MS made it clear that it was not possible to download the full version and that I would have problems purchasing the box version (international/english) at a local retailer. I live in France at the moment and decided to purchase Money 2005 in French (only available version here). I assumed that I can use the data file myMoney1.mny from the trial version. When I want to open the file in Money I get an Error Message stating th...

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

Printing the contacts in Exchange OWA 2000 or 2003
Is there any way to cleanly print out all the contacts in OWA Exchange 2000 or 2003? You can print a mailbox's contacts from Outlook. As far as contact objects in the domain/enterprise, you'll probably need to script somethign to extract the data adn then you could format it with Word. -- -- Brian Desmond Windows Server MVP desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us Http://www.briandesmond.com "Srfrdrew" <Srfrdrew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07829507-865A-4F36-89B9-163D5034208E@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to cleanly print out all the contact...

Exchange 5.5 / Exchange 2003
We migrated our NT4 network into a Win2k (SP4) network using Active Directory. Our 5.5 exchange server is in this forest/domain and running on a Windows 2000 member server. We have 1 forest and 1 domain. We want to replace the existing exchange server with new hardware and it will have Exchange 2003 on an Windows Server 2003. The questions: 1. I presume that the new server has to have the same name so that we don't have to change our clients' settings. 2. What is the best method to migrate the mail to the new server? 3. Any issues with running Exchange 2003 on a 2000 A/D? (I ...