Change password OWA 2003

I am trying to enable the change password feature in OWA 2003.  I have edited the registry so the button is available within OWA and SSL is enabled.  I can do everything within OWA except change my password.

I've used the script from the following webpage to create the Virtual Directory with the appropriate permissions. http://www.e2ksecurity.com/archives/000424.html

Everything is setup, however I still get the "Page can not be displayed"

I have also reviewed the articles below

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;33183
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;26841

HELP!!

0
anonymous (74717)

Interested to know what you followed and in any case,
this, might be a little easier to cross check against:

us;268419

us;331834
>http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-
US;268419

>HELP!!!
>
>.

0
mark7219 (5666)

Invalid Argument Access 2003
I get an invalid argument when I open my database. The database is the front end for a split database. I was working with some large imports. The file has swelled to over 2 GB. It should be around 50MB. I have tried to repair the DB from inside access and using the command prompt. I get a corruption error telling me to back up the DB and repair/compact. I have tried to rebuild the DB by importing to a blank DB. However, I get the invalid argument and corruption errors. When I double click on a module, Access tells me it doesn't exist. I have 40K lines of code and lots of forms and...

External data link change

OWA: how to login without entering domain?
Hi, we have recently update from OWA 5.5 and Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 and OWA, before migration, we can log in to OWA 5.5 using user - password, with default domain configured in exchange 5.5 IIS. now in Exchange 2003, with the default domain option configured, we cannot log in and we have to use domain\user - password what can we do? the configuration is similar, thanks and regards First article in http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?catalog=LCID%3D1033&1033comm=1&spid=global&query=owa+default+domain&pwt=false&title=false&kt=ALL&mdt=0&res=...

outlook 2003- cant send to some distribution lists
User was upgraded from office 97. the PST was moved at that time. Fast forward several months... user hit the 2gb limit on her PST file. we created a new OL2003 PST, then imported all info from the old PST. Now whenever she tries to send to certain distribution lists, she gets a "unexpected error has occurred". when she hits send. if she tries to expand the distribution list within the TO field, she gets an error of "The command selected is not valid for this recipient. The operation failed." she can open it in contacts with no errors. We have deleted the list and...

Why does the change change to a number?

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

more on VBA function name change

Reply/Reply to All buttons missing in OWA
In Outlook Web Access, when I click the Reply or Reply to All button, it takes me directly to my Inbox and closed my mail message. It does not even give me the opportunity to enter my reply and does not send the message. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be causing this and what the fix would be? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Christine OWA is part of Exchange, not Outlook, so for best results, try posting in microsoft.public.exchange.admin - and mention your version & SP level of Exchange, and your browser version/SP level as well....also...

Outlook 2003 and HTTP (Hotmail) Inbox
Hi all, I've searched and searched and searched (to no avail) for a solution to a problem that's just been irritating to no end. I think it's simple, but who knows... I have 2 email accounts with Outlook 2003, one POP, and one HTTP (Hotmail). My issue is that when I look in my inbox for the Hotmail account, Outlook doesn't mark my messages (as it does in the POP account) showing which messages I've responded to. That's it, but it's EXTREMELY annoying to look in my inbox and not know if I've responded to someone or not (without having to wade through my sent ...

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

HELP!
When I access OWA and do any navigation other than the Inbox, I can almost always expect my Exchange 5.5 server to crash (with an unexpected restart in the Event Log). I'm on NT4.0 with SP6a and all the latest MS upgrades. Exchange 5.5 is up to date with all service packs. I access the Exchange server by port redirection on my DSL Router/Hub. All Inbox activity seem to work fine (i.e. look at emails, delete emails and create/send emails). It's when I go to places like the Deleted folder or the Contacts folder that server crash will take place. The server can run indefinately ...

Which one first?Install Windows Server 2003 SP1 or Exchange SP2 ?
Hi, We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update the software in terms of patches, so which one should I do first, the OS patches (SP1 and onwards) or the Exchange patches ? Rgrds, Zul If it was me do the OS first. "Zul J" <mlist@istar.com.my> wrote in message news:%23AeXnXErFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update > the software in terms of patches, so which one should I do first, the OS > patches (SP1 and onwards) or the Exchange patches ? > ...

Outlook 2003 MSKSrver.exe! RUNS ALL TIME HOGS MEMORY!
Outlook 2003 Too Slow! I used the MicroSoft task manager to find-out what all the action in the background is! MSKSrver.exe RUNS ALL the time at 85 to 95 CPU and the CPU total usage is near 100% ALL the time with nothing major running but MSKSrver.exe! Whenever I try to do anything else, the new application takes forever to get going as it must compete with MSKSrver.exe! Why is that database server working all the time? What is it doing? I do not use "Favorite Folders" or "Business Contact Manager" yet, though those are areas show in MAIL, empty. I don'...

Mail Merge Publications as E-mails in Publishher 2003
I don't know what I'm missing but I'm sure someone can set me straight. 1) I want to send a Publisher e-mail template to people in my Outlook contacts. I'm familiar with mail merging in Word. 2) When I go through the mail merging process in Publisher, I see no option to actually send it as an e-mail. 3) I end up with a merge that has individual publications but no option to send these as e-mails. 4) If I do a similiar process in Word, at some point after I select that I want an e-mail, I get an option following through with the e-mail procedure. 5) I have read several post...

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Inserting Video in FP 2003
I am trying to insert a .wmv file and a mp4 files using the Insert Menu, Picture, Video option. When I go into the Preview tab, I can only see the red square, blue triangle, green circle icon. (Video error icon?) I have already installed the WMP add-in for FP. I have Windows media player 11 installed. There are not large files - so it shouldn't take long to load. I tried to just drag the file over in FP and it seemed to create a Hyperlink, but when I previewed it, it still did not work. What else can I do to get these videos inserted on my web page? Thanks What...

CDO crashes OL 2003
Hello, I've installed Exchange Server 5.5 SP4 and additionally CDO Hotfix KB818709 solving interworking problems with Outlook 2003. CDO works fine as long as I use OL Xp or ealier or do not start OL 2003 on the same development system. If OL2003 is started then the following simple CDO code crashes OL 2003 when accessing the basic session properties: Dim oCdoSession: Set oCdoSession CreateObject("MAPI.Session") oCdoSession.Logon "", "", False, False msgbox oCdoSession.Name & " " & oCdoSession.CurentUser.Name After OL crashes the oCdoSessi...

Should I change this code?

Recipient limits in Exchange 2003
I have a mixed Exchange 5.5/Exchange 2003 Environment...... An Ex 5.5 user sends emails to a distribution list that has 8000 members using a Shared 2k3 mailbox and has no problems sending to that dl. Another Ex 2k3 user sends emails to the same distribution list using the same shared 2k3 mailbox but receives the following error: The e-mail system limits the number of recipients that can be addressed in a single message. Send the message multiple times to fewer recipients. <servername #5.5.3> The global settings Message Delivery in ESM is set to 5000. I do ...