Change date of many mails in the exchange database

Hello

Our exchange server had its date changed for an unknown reason (ntp
problem it seems) to 2014 !
All the mails that arrived while the date was incorrect are now tagged
as received in 2014, and then are always at the top of the mailbox's
users, it's a big problem as the users need all theirs mails correctly
ordered on date.
Is it a way to correct this on all the emails? automatically? or even
manually?

Thanks a lot for your help !

Cheers

0
mksoft_ (2)

On 18 avr, 08:20, mkso...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Hello
>
> Our exchange server had its date changed for an unknown reason (ntp
> problem it seems) to 2014 !
> All the mails that arrived while the date was incorrect are now tagged
> as received in 2014, and then are always at the top of the mailbox's
> users, it's a big problem as the users need all theirs mails correctly
> ordered on date.
> Is it a way to correct this on all the emails? automatically? or even
> manually?
>
> Thanks a lot for your help !
>
> Cheers

Forgot to say: it's on Windows Server 2003 and exchange 2003

0
mksoft_ (2)

External data link change

e-mail notification
I cannot get outlook to notify me when I receive e-mail in a shared inbox. I get notification when I receive e- mail into personal inbox. Would prefer to receive notification for shared inbox if I can't get notification for both. Thanks Hi, I just posted a similar message about outlook 2003. What version are you using? >-----Original Message----- >I cannot get outlook to notify me when I receive e-mail >in a shared inbox. I get notification when I receive e- >mail into personal inbox. Would prefer to receive >notification for shared inbox if I can't get noti...

Why does the change change to a number?

automatically insert current date
Hello Group, I'm trying to create a Fax template in which the date field will automatically fill in with the current date. I've downloaded some of the MS templates which will do this, but I have no way of knowing or seeing what code is in that field. If I'm doing a template on my own, how to I get the date to update to current one automatically? Many thanks. Jack The application you are using is? JClark wrote: > Hello Group, > > I'm trying to create a Fax template in which the date field will > automatically fill in with the current date....

Track Changes

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Exchange Management Tool
Is IIS needed after installing Exchange 2003 Management Tool? The installation required NNTP and SMTP services, but we don't want to have IIS running on this system. THanks -jy You can disable the NNTP, HTTP, and SMTP services after you have finished installing the Exchange management tools. They are not necessary for the tool to work, just for it to be installed. -- Jim McBee Blog: http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com "JY" <jasperyue@msn.com> wrote in message news:ukUq$hhjFHA.2644@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Is IIS needed after installing Exchange 2003 Ma...

more on VBA function name change

Stange Error when Launching Exchange Management Console
Hello everyone, Whenever I log on to my Exchange server as Administrator and launch the management console I get a strange message from the console that says: Active Directory server exchange.myserver.org is not available. Error message: A local error occured. It was running command 'get-recipient -ResultSize '1000' -SortBy 'DisplayName' -RecipientTable 'UserMailbox'. However, if I log on to the server as any other user rather than Administrator and then use the console I do not get that message. What would cause this issue with just the administrator? Th...

Convert dates stored as text
I have Excel 2007 in English, but I sometimes receive data that comes from another applicationes, so dates are stored as text because they come in following format: dd/mm/yyyy. And I have the format mm/dd/yyyy. So, in the same column, I have dates stored as dates, and dates stored as text. Which is the easiest way to convert them all to date format? Thanks in advance. Regards, Emece.- Be careful. I'd bet that those values that come in as real dates aren't what the original data represent. For instance, if you have two values: 25/12/2010 and 01/02/2010 The...

How to change icon for my application

How to change newsgroup message font

Which one first?Install Windows Server 2003 SP1 or Exchange SP2 ?
Hi, We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update the software in terms of patches, so which one should I do first, the OS patches (SP1 and onwards) or the Exchange patches ? Rgrds, Zul If it was me do the OS first. "Zul J" <mlist@istar.com.my> wrote in message news:%23AeXnXErFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update > the software in terms of patches, so which one should I do first, the OS > patches (SP1 and onwards) or the Exchange patches ? > ...

Change a formula to an acual number

Mail Merge Publications as E-mails in Publishher 2003
I don't know what I'm missing but I'm sure someone can set me straight. 1) I want to send a Publisher e-mail template to people in my Outlook contacts. I'm familiar with mail merging in Word. 2) When I go through the mail merging process in Publisher, I see no option to actually send it as an e-mail. 3) I end up with a merge that has individual publications but no option to send these as e-mails. 4) If I do a similiar process in Word, at some point after I select that I want an e-mail, I get an option following through with the e-mail procedure. 5) I have read several post...

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Empty Custom Dynamic Dist. Group
Hi all, We are currently trying to finalize our Exchange 2007 deployment but have hit a few problems we can't figure out. The main problem is empty dynamic distribution groups (setup to use a custom filter) I run the following PS command; set-dynamicdistributiongroup -Identity 'AllStaff' -RecipientFilter {(Description -eq 'Staff User' -or Description -eq 'System Administrators')} The command completes without errors but there are no users in this distribution group when I view its members in OWA.. I have copied the msExchDynamicDLFilter property to ADUC Saved...

Exporting a date field in Excel to an Outlook Calendar?
Is this possible? ...

Recipient limits in Exchange 2003
I have a mixed Exchange 5.5/Exchange 2003 Environment...... An Ex 5.5 user sends emails to a distribution list that has 8000 members using a Shared 2k3 mailbox and has no problems sending to that dl. Another Ex 2k3 user sends emails to the same distribution list using the same shared 2k3 mailbox but receives the following error: The e-mail system limits the number of recipients that can be addressed in a single message. Send the message multiple times to fewer recipients. <servername #5.5.3> The global settings Message Delivery in ESM is set to 5000. I do ...

Should I change this code?

Unable to access database simultaneously
hi, we have migrated the machines from one domain to another. after that users are not able to access the access database simultaneously. please suggest ...

How to permanently redirect an exchange smtp email account to third party address.
I have been successful with creating a server side outlook rule that will redirect all inbound email and also delete it. This is fine but the email ends up in the profiles sent folder and deleted items. Attempting to add the "delete permanetly" rule does not work because the rule is client based, and we dont want the outlook client to be running permanetly. This account is not managed and I do not want to have to manually log in and clean it out eventually. In the UNIX world Its a simple creation of an alias... Again how would I create an email redirect within Exchange without t...