CDO 1.21-based program?

What are some examples of a CDO 1.21-based program as mentioned in KB892560?
We are seeing the behavior mentioned in the KB and I am working on recreating
the problem.  TIA
0
SilverICE (243)

Do you have a program automatically using meeting requests?  I would think
that if your organization has such programs you should know about them.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"SilverICE" <SilverICE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What are some examples of a CDO 1.21-based program as mentioned in
> KB892560?
> We are seeing the behavior mentioned in the KB and I am working on
> recreating
> the problem.  TIA

0
curspice6401 (3487)
3/20/2006 11:53:48 PM
"SilverICE" <SilverICE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What are some examples of a CDO 1.21-based program as mentioned in
KB892560?
> We are seeing the behavior mentioned in the KB and I am working on
recreating
> the problem.  TIA

I think Blackberry Enterprise Server still uses CDO .

Lee.

--
_______________________________________

Outlook Web Access For PDA , OWA For WAP
www.owapda.com
email a@t leederbyshire d.0.t c.0.m
_______________________________________

0
Lee

Incoming email is being rejected (5.7.1)
This is windows 2003 sp1 and exchange 2003 sp1, nothing has been changed on the server for the past two weeks. It seemed like this just started to happen since over the weekend. Any suggestions? Eric Sabo I am getting the following: #5.5.0 smtp;550 You are not allowed to send mail:sv10pub.verizon.net "Sabo, Eric" <sabo_e@cup.edu> wrote in message news:uLH2dN9TFHA.2472@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > This is windows 2003 sp1 and exchange 2003 sp1, nothing has been changed > on the server for the past two weeks. It seemed like this just started &g...

Auto fill cell addresses by not 1
Hi folks, Is there a way to auto-increment the cell address in a formula by an increment other than 1. For example by 15: =Fubar(A1,A2) =Fubar(A16,A17) =Fubar(A31,A32) : : : I have rather complex formulas that point to data on another excel sheet where the data is organize into blocks (it is generated by another program) rather than in nice sequential columns. Having to manual enter the cell addresses for 200 rows is a PITA! Cheers, Peter How about a little work? Say I want the formula in row 1 (say E1). I'd put this formula in E1: ="$$$=Fubar(a" & (...

sum items in a table based on description
I am interested in summing items is a table based on their description. Is there a formula that will add items together from column based on the contents in another cell reference in the same row? I know a pivot table will do this with some restrictions in the table design. You can use sumif if there is onbly one condition Assume you want to sum values in column C where column B is "x" =SUMIF(B2:B500,"x",C2:C500) Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Hrider" <hrider@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ejggYE$MFHA.3328@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... >I am interested ...

Add 1 hour to data
I have data 1 tru 200 with time "12:01:04". How can I add a hour to read "1:01:04" so when they move the clock in March '10 I will have the correct data. Thank you -- smile Try in B1: =A1+"1:00:00" Copy down Success? hit the YES below -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 Downloads:27,000 Files:200 Subscribers:70 xdemechanik --- "israel" wrote: > I have data 1 tru 200 with time "12:01:04". How can I add a hour to read > "1:01:04" > so when they move the clock in March '10 I will have the corre...

JET 708526 JPM-13 13-Inch 1-1/2 Horsepower Open Stand Planer/Molder, 110/230-Volt 1 Phase
Price:$1,246.00 Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=B0000223LR Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B0000223LR I purchased a JPM 13 and when I tried to get parts for it they told us that we could buy the planer but they did not carry parts for it. I hope you post this because I am disappointed that you cant buy parts for it even though you still sell it. James My JPM-13 is about a year old, and is being used to restore an old house. I use 5/4 and 8/4 fir and 5/4 maple exclusively. I make the door/window trim (1 1/8 thick x 5 in wide) and have custom kn...

Index sheet based on print pages
Hello NG I have a wokbook with several sheets. One of these is the final output that I use for presentations and printing. It is organized as a number of pages where each page is a summary of key financials for a brand, all the pages being of the same size, one above the other. I would like to know it there is any way to automatically create an index sheet with hyperlinks that refer to these pages. I know there are utilities that work if the workbook is organized in separate sheets, but I have found none that works with ranges separated only by page breaks. Any help will be very appre...

CDO scripts
how can i run CDO script files to send an e-mail from an client PC ? this same script that run on exchange server 2003 have no problem of sending e-mail, but when send on client PC, it show following msg: "The transport failed to connect to the server" Thanks! What does your script looks like? Can you upload the content? Ruban "Gengkor Den" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:OEmdukANFHA.3340@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > how can i run CDO script files to send an e-mail from an client PC ? > > this same script that run on exchange server 2003 ha...

out of office assistant #21
The out of office assistant is not on the tools menu. I have followed the help within outlook to turn it on and it does not work. Any other suggestions would be helpful. Are you trying this from home? If so, this is not available unless you are on an Exchange Server. >-----Original Message----- >The out of office assistant is not on the tools menu. I >have followed the help within outlook to turn it on and it >does not work. Any other suggestions would be helpful. >. > I am connected to a exchange server. >-----Original Message----- >Are you trying this fr...

Open Puiblisher Document Without Program Installed
Is there a snap-in or some way to view a Publisher 2003 document without having the Publisher software installed? I know there is a viewer for Powerpoint slides and thought maybe there is something similiar for Publisher? I have done some searches and found nothing. Thanks in advance for any info. No, there isn't a Publisher viewer. Have your sender convert the publication to a PDF or a picture. There are free PDF converters around. You can download a trial version of Publisher 2007, when the trial runs out it will serve as a viewer. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/FX...

Instllation error MSCRM 1.2
Hi i am tring to install MSCRM1.2 on SBS 2000.its is giving this error: "Setup was unable to read the product language code from the Windows Installer package" i have screen shot of error , if anyone want to see i will attch later. please help me Bhaskar Thamma Where did you get v1.2? >-----Original Message----- >Hi i am tring to install MSCRM1.2 on SBS 2000.its is giving this error: >"Setup was unable to read the product language code from the Windows >Installer package" >i have screen shot of error , if anyone want to see i will attch later. >plea...

template for labels: 1 X 1 1/2 in. labels, 50/sheet
I can't find template to print labels of this type: 1 X 1 1/2 inches; 50/sheet; 5 across & 10 down; need badly for school project; please help File, Page setup, custom, type 1.5 width, 1 inch height, click change copies per sheet. side margin .5, top margin .5. Zero gaps. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "rspeedrob" <rspeedrob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8888CB3A-4794-4768-A7F9-30B0926CE9F1@microsoft.com... >I can't find template to print labels of this type: 1 X ...

Hotfix needed prior to Installing Service Pack 1 for Windows 2003
Is there an exchange hotfix needed prior to installing service pack 1 for Windows 2003 on an Exchange 2003 server? Only if you are running an Exchange cluster on your Back end. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841561 -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "Sabo, Eric" <SaboEric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B9AB8EA-866D-46E2-B7EC-25175A038DED@microsoft.com... > Is there an exchange hotfix needed prior to installing service pack 1 for > Windows 2003 on an Exchange 2003 server? Yes, I think it's 831464. But I tried this last night - installed the ho...

Parameter based on Date Field
I have a customer table with a Date of Birth field. I want to be able to prompt a user to enter a begin and end date to print out birthday letters based solely on the user entering the begin birth month and day and the end birth month and day, and not the year. How can this be done? On May 8, 1:26 pm, dh1069 <dh1...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a customer table with a Date of Birth field. I want to be able to > prompt a user to enter a begin and end date to print out birthday letters > based solely on the user entering the begin birth month and day and the end ...

Send To Using Wrong Program
Hi, I'm running Outlook 2003 on a Windows 2003 Terminal Server and up until recently whenever you selected "Send To Mail Recipient" by right clicking on a file it used Outlook 2003. Now, it prompts asking to make Outlook Express the default email client. Then if you say "No" it tries to create a new Internet Connection. We are using Outlook 2003 with a Microsoft Exchange Server. I tried running Outlook first and then selecting "Send to Mail Recipient" with the same result. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Nick ...

Backup program question
My critical files are on my XP computer. For many years I have used 3rd party backup programs to backup files to an external drive. I also keep a portable drive in our safe deposit box. With all of the 3rd party backup utilities available on the market today, I'm concerned that if I ever had to perform a disaster recovery I might have trouble obtaining a copy of the software I use. My question is - what is wrong with using the universal XP backup program? I guess I really don't know why I opted against it in the first place. It's readily available and appears ...

CDO, asp with exchage server
Hi, We have 1 web server which are hosts our web pages, 1 exchange server both are 2 different machines, iam trying to send email from ASP 3.0 page using CDOSYS it works fine if i use local host as smtp server configuration. but i dont know how to use exchange server rather than my local host, because i need to send 10000 emails which are in our web server. if i use local host it stops after sending 500 emails. ...

Installation Error
When upgrading Office 2004 Standard to SP 1, I get the following error message: An error prevented the update from completing 15002:2,-15 Can anyone offer a suggestion, or is there already a cure? ...

Learn all about windows network programming
I have wanted to learn about network programming in Windows for a long time, but never really got to a good start. I think that it is mainly because I haven't found a good tutorial on the net. I guess I would prefer a good book, but good Internet tutorials are also interesting. Anyone that have any recommendations about good books or tutorial links? Windows Sockets Network Programming (Quinn & Shute) Internetworking with TCP/IP Volume 3 (Comer & Stevens) [they have both a Unix and a Windows version out, make sure you get the right one] There's at least one other book on Window...

Sharing data across worksheets within a workbook based on identifi
I'm trying to figure out how I can automatically have data inserted into one worksheet copied to another based on an identifier. For example...In my first worksheet (i'll call it "all data") I want to use the first column to give each line item an identity (in this case either the letter "a" or the letter "b"). Once I've input all of my line items I want to have a formula that will automatically copy all the line item data for those lines identified with an "a" to a separate worksheet (I'll call it "A"). I want to be a...

.xls:1
Has anyone ever seen a file saved with the extension .xls:1 and .xls:2? They only show up that way once you open the original file which only shows up as ..xls. Any ideas why this might be? Hi Katie, You have 2 windows open of the same document. This was done by clicking window--> new window. Changes made on one of the windows will be made on the other as well. This is useful if you need to be looking at 2 sections of your file at the same time. To get rid of it, you just need to close one of the windows (not the outer excel "X" button, but the inner "X&qu...

Issues with MS CRM 1.2 Virtual PC Demo
Hello, I'm a Microsoft MBS Partner and I am trying to run the MS CRM Virtual PC Demo that was sent to all Certified Partners. I am running into an issue with it and don't know where to get support for it. I'm hoping someone here can help. THe issue is that Microsoft CRM Server doesn't start. I noticed that after I start the "Ready Server", I get the error msg "At least one service or driver failed during system startup. Use event viewer to examine the event log". This happens as Windows Server 2003 is booting up but before I have a chance to log...

Change print driver from PS level 1 to level 2
When printing in Publisher 2003 only, on and HP business inkjet 1100 I'm told that I need to set the PostScript language level to level 2 or higher. Following the instructions, I can't make the changes as directed in corrections from the error message, nor can I find any other way to change it.. You receive a Publisher cannot print this publication error message when you print as CMYK composite in Publisher 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;819594 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.co...

Excel 2003 printing problem--printing 1 document on 2 pages
Hi All!! I looked through the printing probs section and didn't see anything like this....but I KNOW someone will be able to help with this. We have a legal size spreadsheet with .7 left/right margins----it prints fine for most of us....but I just emailed it to one of our branches and it prints on 2 pages---half left and half right.... I spoke with the person trying to print this and we went through her page set-ups and they all seem to be fine....her printer set-up also seems to be correct....ANY ideas as to why this would happen and how I can walk her through (over the ph...

Upgrade to 1.3
We are contemplating upgrading to Version 1.3 of MS RMS. We have been told that we cannot have HQ and Store running on different versions whilst they are making connections. So this would mean stopping the connections until HQ and all stores are upgraded. Is this correct? If this is correct, suggestion to MS - make it possible to keep the business running whilst doing an upgrade - e.g. allow upgraded HQ to support connections from Stores that are still to be upgraded? This is not true. I am currently going through the upgrade process. I have 7 stores on 1.3 while HQ is running 1.2. ...

#5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 message does not comply with required standa
One of my users is having his replies to an outside address returned to him as undeliverable. The NDR displays this message: #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 This message does not comply with required standards. Interestingly, I (in the same domain, using the same Exchange Server) am able to e-mail the address successfully, and the user has e-mailed the address successfully in the past. I found one mention of this issue on a non-MS discussion forum, and the workaround is apparently to remove RE: from the subject line before sending. I haven't tested this exactly yet, but it would explai...