CCSRCH tool on Exchange Mailboxes

CCSRCH tool on Exchange Mailboxes.

This tool is suppose to go though files to see if there is credit card
information in mailboxes.  Has anyone had to run a tool like this?

0
Tyson (157)

Changing IP Address of Exchange Server
Hi, I am 99.999% sure of this, I just wanted to validate in this forum. I am going to be moving and Windows Server 2003/Exchange 2003 SP1 server to a new data center. I know that renaming the server will cause a bit of grief, but what about changing the IP Address of the Exchange server? Any problems related with this? It will stay in the same Forest/Domain, just changing the sub net as to where it resides. Thanks, Warren If your mail comes directly to the Exchange box from the outside, you'll need to change the MX record in your external DNS server to point to the correct IP a...

Problems with Exchange 5.5 on windows 2000 Active Directory migration to Exchange 2003
Hi All I hope that someone out there can help me. I have an exchange 5.5 system sitting on a windows 2000 server Active directory server. I have installed a new windows 2003 server with exchange 2003 as the messaging platform. I have gone through the prep for windows 2000, moved all the roles, joined the domain and that all worked out great. The problem is that when I run the exchange migration wizard I get the following error: Unable to logon to the server. Please verify the server name, port, user name and password. I believe that this is a problem relating to the LDAP port (3...

Broken tool tips in multiple MFC applications (including Developer Studio). Office 2003?
I have a situation in which tooltips in our MFC-based application (and others) simply quit working. Even those in Developer Studio 6.0 quit working. Rebooting the machine brief restores them, but they will eventually go south again. I can roughly pinpoint this occurrence to the installation of Office 2003 on the machine (machine OS is Windows XP SP1). Has anyone else seen this (or even better, know of a fix)? Thanks, Rb Yep, seen this many times. I gave up using Microsoft tool tips, and wrote my own. "R Baker" <nospamx@nospamx.com> wrote in message news:uFsEfWycEHA.363...

Having e-mail from an additional domain come in to my existing exchange server
I am running exchange5.5 for windowsNT 4.0. I want to configure a second domain to my existing exchange server so that people can send and receive e-mail from both the domains. Note: I have already pointed the mx record to the second domains Ip address. ...

Deleted exchange folder
I accidentally deleted my exchange folder. Recovery pgms not working because it was on the server. Is there ANY way to get it back??? IT dept is ignoring my pleas to restore from backup. Please help me!!!!!!!! Since the mail still sits on the server, just add back your Exchange service. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, dianeclark asked: | I accid...

Auto-archiving Outlook vs Exchange
When running Outlook in cached mode, does the Outlook Auto-Archive remove the messages from the server's message store? For example, if I auto archive on my workstation, wil those messages still be available in OWA? If it does, any recomendations on how I can keep the messages in the server? Right now we have 1 SBS server with Exchange but itis planned to be replaced with a dedicated Enterprise version. Marten Archiving to a mailbox folder would be a complete waste of time. (Actually I think Outlook archiving is a waste of time in any form, but whatever toots your whistle.) You sho...

exchange 2003 logs #2
Hi, I want to see email going out and coming in in log, like old exchange 5.5 event id 2001 and 2002, which logs should turn it on? thanks. al -- 007 SMTP Protocol logs should give fair amount of detail about smtp traffic. Message Tracking logs if you know what you're looking for (particular sender/recipient etc.) -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "wtk" <wtk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD9BA8D9-FE20-413B-8F2C-35D51988E635@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I want ...

setting up an IIS server to relay email to Exchange in DMZ, through two ISA firewalls.
Hello Sorry about the big mail list, but my question involves 3 different expertise, so I am not sure where to post. In a nutshell what I am trying to do is the following. a) Get IIS, in an anonymous access DMZ, to pick email from my ISP through an ISA server 2004 firewall I haven't figured out yet how to get the mail server to pick up email, I could publish the SMTP server on the external firewall, but all email is currently being sent to my ISP and I quite like this because they can take care of a lot of spam filtering, virus etc. problems for me. b) I then want IIS to forward the...

Exchange 2000 server to Exchange 2003 OWA issue
I migrated system that had one Exchange 2000 server to Exchange 2003 this weekend. I Moved the mailboxes and replicated the system and public folders. The only issue is that OWA dose not work all the users are getting Users are getting the login request repeatedly. How do I make sure that OWA is being support from NEW 2003 server? I noticed that when I turned off the IIS Admin on the old server the users did not even get login prompt We are looking to decommission the old Exchange server. When the OWA is resolved any suggestions welcomed When you go to the mailbox, does it re...

Using exchange POP3 connector
Hello :) I've inherited a a very sick SBS 2003 client of under 10 users that I am looking to upgrade to 2008. In their current config they are using a pop3 host, hosting individual mailboxes and having exchange download the mail to each users account and using the ISP smart host to send. All OWA, RWW activity is used via the the static IP address on the router. They have expressed they wish to stay with this method of having email 'sit' on a host if anything happens to their net or email server so that it can be accessed via the hosts online web access. ...

Exchange 2007 DST rebasing tool
Hello all I am running Exchange 2007, on Windows 2003 sp1 64 bit. I see that a patch is not needed for Exchange 2007 from looking at http://support.microsoft.com/gp/dst_prodlist But do i still have to run the rebassing tool to update the users calendars? All clients are running Outlook 2003 sp2? Thanks very much Yes, you will still need to rebase appointments created using old DST (2006) rules. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=930879 -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "ski...

Restoring Exchange 2000 Databases to alternate Exchange 2000 serve
I have a client who lost both system mirrors, on a Windows 2000 SBServer I have a backup of exchange using Microsoft backup on the stripe set, but I had to completely rebuild the SBS. the backup is over 1GB and he would love to get it back. I have looked for instructions, but none seem to fit the senario. Restoring Exchange 2000 Databases to an Alternate Server If you encounter problems restoring Exchange 2000 databases to the original server, or to the server to which you have restored the original server's configuration, you can restore Exchange 2000 databases to an alternate Exch...

Exchange 2003 SP2 IMF Filter-External scan
I have enabled the IMF content filter on our exchange server (why arent these instructions anywhere on the microsoft release notes?) It seems to be filtering internal email as well as external email. How can I have it only scan external emails? Thanks. Craig Um - deploy it on a gateway server? If you put IMF on a mailbox server, it's going to scan all messages that go to that mailbox server. I wouldn't expect messages to be filtered by IMF if sent from internal users, though... What do you have as your IMF settings? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Craig&quo...

Exchange OWA 2003 "Server Error in '/OWAAdmin' Application"
I am hoping someone can help me here. I am running Windows 2003 SP1 and Exchange 2003. I installed the Microsoft OWA Admin tool and when I try to go to the web page it prompts me for a username/password. The problem is that it does not take my administration credentials. It gives me 3 tries and then I get the following error. I assume it is some kind of permission error but I have not been able to figure it out. On a side note one of the reasons I am trying to get this program working is I want people to be able to open PDF file when they are attached to an e-mail. Right now it will on...

Exchange Cluster #2
Question When the service is moved to the passive node making it active are the mailbox stores recycled? What does "recycled" imply? The services (including Info Store svc) do go offline for a few seconds. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "FM" <FM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA1619F1-A290-467A-ACEB-0A52A78CF34A@microsoft.com... > Question > When the service is moved to the passive node making it active are the > mailbox stores recycled? In moving nodes then the Exchange databases are gracefully shutdow...

System Attendant Mailbox #2
This mailbox contains only 6 items but it's size is 264mb. We are running short on space on this drive and I have tried to access this mailbox to see what it contains but have had no luck. I thought it was supposed to store monitoring messages etc. Is there any way I can access/purge this, I can't find any way via management console. The following steps should allow you to access the mailbox and remove information from it: *** Problem Description *** The following are instructions for logging on to the System Attendant Mailbox in Exchange 2000: <><><><&...

Backing up Exhange 5.5 mailboxes
I've temporarily lost my nightly backup ability and would like to manually copy or backup the mailboxes to a drive on another machine. Does anyone know an easy way to do this? Is it possible to just copy and paste mailboxes to another drive? If it has to be a NTBackup what files to do I actually backup? Thanks for any response. NTBackup will not back up individual mailboxes. Exmerge can export all mailboxes to a pst file, which could then be copied to another location, but I would ask what your goal is in doing this? If you aren't performing an online backup, then your tr...

Replacing our Server running W2K AS/Exchange 5.5 with our 2 new servers running W2K3S.
Our current network has one of the server running Windows 2000 Advance Server with Active Directory and Exchange Server 5.5 installed on it. We are about to replaced them with two servers, one running Windows Server 2003 with Active Directory and acting as the Domain Controller and the other one also is running W2kS3 with Exchange Server 2003 installed on it. These 2 new servers are running on a private network and our plan is to unplug the current server (W2K AS with Exchange Server 5.5) and replace them with the new 2 servers. We have tested the 2 servers and are working fine, but our conce...

Moved Mailboxes
Exchange 2003 Standard \ Server 2003 \ 2003AD native/native \ Outlook 2003 OK, here we go. While working on a test environment I built a new Exchange server and moved the user's mailboxes over. I dropped the original Exchange server and rebuilt it as something else. Everything seems to work, but when you hit send/receive in Outlook it reports an error message of 0x8004010f. My guess is that I was supposed to do alot more work before dropping the original server. Probably something like move the public store (which didn't have anything in it anyway) and the address lists somehow....

I need Mailbox Manager for MSEX 5.5 SP4.
Can someone give me a download link. THX. Hi I have that. Is there anyway i can upload it or send it to you. Size of the folder is 3.29 MB you can get in touch with me at arorarahul2000@hotmail.com Bye@takecare "bj" wrote: > Can someone give me a download link. > > THX. > > > ...

Interorg Replication Tool?
I have two sites, one is 2003 AD running Exchange 2003, the other is a totally separate domain, NT4 based, running Exchange 5.5 No trust relationship or anything at this point since we're waiting for the green light to do a 2003 migration at the second site. There is a permanent VPN tunnel between our firewalls, so we have full access in both directions to machines, just not based on trust relationsihps. Site 1 has a public folder with a calendar in it for employee out of office that the secretary up here manually takes care of. We would like to be able to share it with site 2, and hav...

Out of Office not working Exchange 2003
I have an Exchange 2003 server, and have set the Internet Message Formats properties to allow Out of Office responses, restarted the SMTP and Exchange Routing Engine services, but it still won't send the Out of Office message to outside recipients. I even set the Allow automatic replies to on, just to see if that will work, but it simply doesn't. Any ideas on what else I need to do? A client really needs to get this working on his server, and I can't even get it working on mine. Rob Miles -- There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those w...

Local Delivery is not sending to one recipient in Exchange Server
I have one person that is not able to receive emails. I checked and they are all in the Administrative Group Queue "Local Delivery". I don't see any errors and everyone else is receiving their emails. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Exchange Server 2003 version 6.5 -- Carolyn Hi Carolyn, Have you tried forcing the connection? This could be a corrupt mailbox, you might need to backup this mailbox into PST using either ExMerge the Exchange Migration Wizard or Outlook delete the mailbox, then re-create finally import the email back in. If you are able to, you mi...

Maintaining a realtime backup of EXCHANGE 2000
Our existing exchange server is a win2k advance server OS with exchange2000. We want to have another machine, ( it is a faster and more powerful machine as our exchange server) but still have the exisiting one in case there is a problem. The machines are not identical hardware We wish to have the "new" machine with all the current mail and active directory. Are there any current tools that will help us with this change over? Should the operating system be windows 2000 or windows 2003? Should we move to exchange 2003? Will that help us. Once this is accomplished, is ...

Exchange 2000 Mailbox Store Minimum Permission Settings
Hi Everyone, I have just discovered that any user in my domain can simply add another user's account to the "Additional Mailboxes" section of Outlook and gain full access to the inbox. In AD, all the permission settings look ok. I believe the problem lies in the permission settings of the Mailbox Store. I see that the "Everyone" group has Full access. Since I did not set this machine up, I'm guessing that this was done during the install and never set back correctly. My question is, which user/group needs to be set in the Mailbox Store properties for Exchange ...