Catch all email address #2

Hello

Is it possible to setup a catch all email address,

I would like to setup a inbox that catches all the email address set to the
@domain.org.uk.

Is it possible to do this?

Regards

Andrew

0
not7712 (112)

Dear Andrew,

what do you mean by catch ? do you want to setup a mailbox to recieve all
the emails sent and recieved by @domain.org.uk ? do you mean archiving ?

regards

Alaa Al-Ankar

"Andrew" <not@home.com> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> Is it possible to setup a catch all email address,
>
> I would like to setup a inbox that catches all the email address set to
> the
> @domain.org.uk.
>
> Is it possible to do this?
>
> Regards
>
> Andrew

0
alaa (132)
4/9/2006 6:17:59 AM
Hello,

What i mean is any email sent to domain.org.uk are put into a mailbox, that
can be checked later to see if anything has been sent to the wrong email
address

so any misspell email address will be delivered to a inbox, and not just
bouched back

Andy

"Alaa Alian Al-Ankar" <alaa@arabesque.com.kw> wrote in message
> Dear Andrew,
>
> what do you mean by catch ? do you want to setup a mailbox to recieve all
> the emails sent and recieved by @domain.org.uk ? do you mean archiving ?
>
> regards
>
> Alaa Al-Ankar
>
> "Andrew" <not@home.com> wrote in message
>> Hello
>>
>> Is it possible to setup a catch all email address,
>>
>> I would like to setup a inbox that catches all the email address set to
>> the
>> @domain.org.uk.
>>
>> Is it possible to do this?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Andrew

0
not7712 (112)
4/9/2006 12:04:47 PM
Exchange does not do this "out of the box", though you can set an NDR
mailbox.  I did a blog on this recently.  Check out:
http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com/2005/04/creating-catch-all-mailbox-in-exchange.html

There is a 3rd party package called MailbasketMD that is very cool and
affordable.

HTH,
Jim McBee
Blog: http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com
Free eBook: http://nexus.realtimepublishers.com/ttgsm.htm

> Hello,
>
> What i mean is any email sent to domain.org.uk are put into a mailbox,
> that can be checked later to see if anything has been sent to the wrong
> email address
>
> so any misspell email address will be delivered to a inbox, and not just
> bouched back
>
> Andy
>

> "Alaa Alian Al-Ankar" <alaa@arabesque.com.kw> wrote in message
>> Dear Andrew,
>>
>> what do you mean by catch ? do you want to setup a mailbox to recieve all
>> the emails sent and recieved by @domain.org.uk ? do you mean archiving ?
>>
>> regards
>>
>> Alaa Al-Ankar
>>
>> "Andrew" <not@home.com> wrote in message
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> Is it possible to setup a catch all email address,
>>>
>>> I would like to setup a inbox that catches all the email address set to
>>> the
>>> @domain.org.uk.
>>>
>>> Is it possible to do this?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Andrew

0
jim3287 (14)

Moved inbox email messages to RSS folder by mistake -- unrecoverable bit bucket?
I missed my mouse-targeted folder of choice and dropped a few emails (that I want!) into the top-level RSS Feeds folder by accident. "Undo" is grayed out, and there is on sign of the emails. (I'm using a hosted exchange server, not a POP acct, so I can't get them back that way.) Does everyone get this behavior? Any recourse? thanks, mike -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com > "Undo" is grayed out, and there is on sign of the emails Should be: "... *no* sign of the emails..." and: Outlook2007 v. 12.0.4518.1014 ...

Catch WM_SIZE
Hi, How to catch the WM_SIZE message of a control created dynamically. I mean : BOOL CMyDialog::OnInitDialog() { CDialog::OnInitDialog(); // m_MyControl derived from CWND m_MyControl.Create( NULL, _T(""), WS_VISIBLE, CRect(10, 10, 0, 0), this, 1 ); } LRESULT CMyDialog::WindowProc(UINT message, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam) { switch (message) { case WM_SIZE : // Catch this message but when it is m_MyControl that is resizing. } } Regards, "Erakis" <Erakis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BC2F5F0-D19B-4B3E-9881-E...

Problem sorting by column when 2 spreadsheets are combined.
I have 2 spreadsheets that have 2nd (B) column in common (Account Number) and have a different total number of columns. I want to be able to paste the 2nd spreadsheet's data to the end of the 1st spreadsheet and sort by column #2 (B) so that all rows become intermingled. However, when it sorts the combined report, it sorts the data from report 1 and report 2 separately even though they are combined on the same spreadsheet (as if it remembers which data came from which report). How can I force it to sort by column B for real and disregard the different number of columns in rows? You shoul...

Animations in emails?
Hi, Is it possible to include animations in a page in publisher which I'm sending directly by email (not as an attachment), i.e. will the animations be animated or will they remain static? Thanks Did you think to email it to yourself and see what the answer is? That's the short answer, the long answer is that animated gifs are supported in html. The Send as mail feature turns the page into an html mail message. But how that message is received depends on the recievers email client and it's support of html and images (static or otherwise). -- David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] h...

URGENT: Cannot setup new outlook profiles because Global Address List is not reachable
Hi everybody! We have a very great trouble!! Please, help us We have two servers - Server1: Windows 2K SP3 is a Domain Controller and Global Catalog for DOMAI - Server2: Windows 2K SP3 is a Server of DOMAIN (not a DC) and it is running Exchange 2000 SP All of then up and running with no problems UNTIL.. After a very odd crash, we had to demote and promote Server1 from being the GC. OK But, then... we have realized that from the view of point of Outllook clients the Global Address List was empty We are not able to access Global Adress List from the Exchange Manager. When we are navi...

forwarding emails #2
Is there a way to forward a users emails to an external email address in exchange 2003 sp2? I know you can forward to internal email addresses but don't see the option to forward to an external address. Hi When you say forward do you want an email that is sent from an internal user to another internal user to forward to an external address? If so just create a contact with the external email address and on the AD Account that needs to be forwarded set Delivery | "Forward to" selecting the newly created contact Regards Ben Hoffman Microsoft MVP - Windows Server System...

Reply emails are blank?
We are using Exchange 2003 SP1, not sure what version the other party is using but it is some version of Exchange. Problem: the remote user sends one of my users an email. My user replies to it, but when the remote user receives it the message body is blank. My user can send a new email message (not replying to one) to the remote user and everything comes over fine. The remote user is using email stationary. I have had her change her email format to plain text, but it still sends as HTML. Does stationary force HTML? I haven't had a chance to have her stop using the stationary...

Steps to create a case from a support email
CRMers, When we get a support email from a customer, it moves to the support queue and is assigned to a support person. This works. Now, I am trying to understand how to create a case out of this email and am a bit confused. I would appreciate it if someone can help me with the following questions. Q1. When an email is received in the queue, you can double-click it and associated the "From" address to a contact. So far so good. However, to create a case out of the email, I don't see any option anywhere. There is a menu item to create a new case. However, in this case, I have to...

onlineyearbooks-books printing #2
Title: Printing, Publishing Onlineyearbooks is a trading style of OS Print And Publishing Limited. We have: =B7 an international pedigree, =B7 strong internal controls and =B7 carefully managed costs For more enquiries visit us as www.onlineyearbooks.co.uk or Email us:marketing@onlineyearbooks.co.uk Kind Regards Michael Bamford (Business Development Manager) Keywords: Books Printing , Brochure printing ...

sends the same email several times
my recipients are getting several copies of the same email I send Help "PJ" <PJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9C90285-B85C-4FEF-BDCE-A267A9428735@microsoft.com... > my recipients are getting several copies of the same email I send Help Are the emails normal small mail or do they have large attachments? If the former then check that you do not have your account set up more than once, Tools Menu>Accounts. If the later then is WM set to break apart messages larger than a certain size? Check for this on the advanced tab of your...

multi smtp email address
i've some users associated to more than one email address; when i try to send a new email, it always is sent by default user email address, but i need to send mail from all user email account, how can i do ? thanks Nathan You could create additional mailboxes for that user, and get them to use the From field in Outlook. There's also an event sink called 'ChooseFrom' here: http://www.ivasoft.biz/choosefrom.html that will do this on the server side. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "nathan&quo...

Max email count reached
Hi everyone, I found there's a limit of 16,000+ in the "Sent items" box. When the "Sent items" box is full, all those emails in the "Outbox" sending timestamp become null, and I've to open and click each outgoing email to be sent. Can this max mail count in the "Sent items" be set anywhere, suppose in the registry or what? Thanks in advance. Kriste Why on earth would you want 16k mails in your inbox? Your not telling me you can reference a specific mail with ease? See help, Archiving "Kriste L" <whiteegg@hotmail.com> wrote ...

Disable sending Email
In Exchange 5.5 in an NT Domain, is there a way to disable an user from sending email? He should be able to open and read his email but not be able to send out email untill permitted. Thanks On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:01:03 -0800, "SI" <SI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In Exchange 5.5 in an NT Domain, is there a way to disable an user from >sending email? He should be able to open and read his email but not be able >to send out email untill permitted. > >Thanks You can do this on Internet mail by setting the Delivery Restriction on the IMS to deny mail...

pictures on email will not forward with text. just a white box
when i forward an email with pictures on it - not attachments - it will not enclude the picture. just a white box where the pictures were. thanks ...

How to hide the "Properties" of an email address
I often receive email where I am one of several recepients. Usually, if you right-click on the name of someone in the TO list, you can choose Properties, and determine that person's email address. That can be a problem for that person, if he/she wants to keep his/her email address private. I recently received an email, but when I right-clicked on the names in the TO list, I could not get the Properties information. It appears that the sender knows how to list the person's name in the TO list, but prevent his/her email address from being determined. I would like to know how t...

Using 2 Vlookups to return a result
I have an array of data that I need to first match a UPC number from then use a corresponding date to retrieve a result from 4 rows over. On one page will have in the first column the UPC and the second colum the date that I want to match. In the 3rd column I need the resul from the data array residing in a different tab or workbook. The issu is that they dont have an intersecting point, the lookups are linear -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi not really sure what you're trying to achieve. You may post some example rows of data (plain text - no attachments please) an...

emailing newsletter
I created a newsletter under the email section in publisher. Then I converted it to a web page & 'sent page as message.' Why did only a few people receive it [the help section states that recipients do not need publisher to read the newsletter]? I wanted to avoid attachments. Please help! Because some people have their email set to plain text only and there's nothing you can do to get around that. If you want to make sure that all of your target audience can read your newsletters that you need to send it as an attachment. Either that or put it on the web somewhere a...

Entering addys in email from list of contacts/address book
How can I open up a whole list of contacts/address book, so I can just click on names that I want to add to a forwarded email? Like you can do in Outlook Express. Thanks in advance to whomever can help me with an answer. Candy Click on the To button. If nothing shows, right-click on your Contacts in the folder list. Scroll to Properties. Click on the Outlook Address Book tab. Check the box that tells Outlook to show the folder as an address book. -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Candy" wrot...

550 Sender verify failed #2
I'm getting this error when trying to send to one particular domain. All other domains relay fine, as far as i can tell. These are the headers, edited for anonymity of course: Received: by canonical.domain.com id <01C3DBB2.5EF0B200@canonical.domain.com>; Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:56:04 -0500 MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----_=_NextPart_002_01C3DBB2.5EF0B200" Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.0.6249.0 Subject: Message status - undeliverable Date: 15 Jan 2004 16:56:04 -0500 Message-ID: <s006c624...

email
Have the abiulity to get alink in smartlist or a report that allows for the viewing of email addresses in the internet information screen or move this field onto the main customer maintenance screen. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft...

How do I set email to be received by date?
I want my Microsoft email to arrive on the list via current date with a preview. It used to be that way and suddenly changed. Help please. -- "Grace and peace be yours in abundance" . . . . .2 Peter 1.2 . . View | Sort By | Sent. View | Layout | Show Preview Pane. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "bhappy41b" <bhappy41b@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D57AEAA1-6D8D-4609-B3C5-5218A8672D2C@microsoft.com... >I want my Microsoft email to arrive on the list via current date with a > pr...

How so I navigate in Excel with arrow keys? #2
I'm trying to move from cell to cell in Excel using the arrow keys. When I use these keys, the page moves as a whole. In the past we have been able to move from cell to cell, so I'm assuming we touched a wrong button or two. Press the Scroll Lock button to return to normal operation "octobais9" wrote: > I'm trying to move from cell to cell in Excel using the arrow keys. When I > use these keys, the page moves as a whole. In the past we have been able to > move from cell to cell, so I'm assuming we touched a wrong button or two. ...

Debug assertion #2
I added a CPen to my application to be able to draw a freehand line (basically I'm using the scribble.cpp code), and now I get a debug assertion failure during the initialization. If I click "Ignore" it seems to run OK, and the Release version runs OK. The debug assertion error is in wingdi.cpp, but I'm not able to make much sense of it. Should I be concerned? If so, what sort of things should I look at to track the problem down? Thanks Gib "Gib Bogle" <bogle@too.much.spam.ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:brgiu4$fm8$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... > I add...

old email address
using Windows XP and Office 2007 When I begin typing an email address in the recipient line, my auto complete feature begins to list the names and addresses for me. I just noticed that one of the names in the auto complete list is one that I have replaced with a new address. My recipient "Susie" changed her address, and I changed it in my contacts list. But now when I begin to type her name, both addresses show up as auto complete options. The old one is not in the contact list, however, so I am unable to delete it. Why is the old (replaced) email address showing up as an...

Delay in sending email
Hi Some messages are taking a very long time to be delivered, if they are. It's not all domains but only a few. I try to ping those domains from the exchange server and it's works and 1 time on 5. Nslookup are always working. My DNS server forward the request to a forwarder who return the ip address. If i try the same thing (ping and nslookup) from my pc it's works every time Also aif i reboot the Exchange server the queuee mpty itself, for a fwe hours and the issue comes back Any idea Thanks Hi, Thank you for your post! I understand some messages are queued and ba...