Cannot install the 3rd Exchange 2003 Server

Hi All,

Please help me. I cannot install the 3rd exchange Server 2003 on windows
server 2003 Std with SP1 and without SP1. My AD is Server 2003 with SP1. The
other 2 Exchange Server is 2003 std with SP2.
During installing a new Exchange computer into the organization, I receive
the following error message:
Setup failed while installing sub-component Site Replication Service with
error code 0xC007054B (please consult the installation logs for a detailed
description). You may cancel the installation or try the failed step again.
And the log is have the following error:
[19:50:13] DS or RPC is busy. Sleep 250 msec.
[19:50:29] DS or RPC is busy. Sleep 508 msec.
[19:50:44] DS or RPC is busy. Sleep 750 msec.
[19:51:00] DS or RPC is busy. Sleep 1597 msec.
[19:51:17] DS or RPC is busy. Sleep 3886 msec.
[19:51:36] DS or RPC is busy. Sleep 6408 msec.
[19:51:58] DS or RPC is busy. Sleep 11446 msec.
[19:52:24] DS or RPC is busy. Sleep 5131 msec.
[19:52:45] DS or RPC is busy. Sleep 25272 msec.

Thank you very much!!!

Javamail and Exchange
Not sure if this is where I ought to post but... We have a Java application that sends emails out through out Exchange 2003 server. It's a standard SMTP mail format. What we have noticed is the Java app can send anywhere from 10 to 50 messages before it recieves a 421 message from the SMTP engine. This causes the Java connection to reset and we think we are losing mail. Is there anything configuration wise that could be causing Exchange to send the 421? -Patrick ...

Also Can't Install Latest Update

RE-Installing

Unread mail in OUtlook 2003
The unread mail in the default view isn't working right for several clients. Anyone have this problem? ...

outlook 2003 #69
i have problem sending messages from pop3 accounts in outook 2003 when i configure exchange server for intranet, even when i select pop3 account as defalut account and exchage is second option, if i select pop3 account as default then i am unable to send messages local exchange server, if i configure the same in outlook xp then every thing is ok pop3 and exchange any body can help me to solve this problem or it is a bug in outlook 2003 Configure the account (POP3 or Exchange) that you use the most as the default. When you want to send using the other account, select that account from...

Exchange Contacts list
I maintain the contact info for my old Air Force Pilot Training group. I would like to send that info to a couple other pilots so they can have a backup listing. They use Outlook also. What would be the best way to do that? I've tried going into Contacts and choosing import/export but the export options don't include the basic format that Outlook uses. Mail merge seems to be for sending mass mailings. There may be an easier way than this, but . . . Create a PST file (if using 2007, make sure the PST file is 2000 compatible), Copy the contacts folder to the PST file, Emai...

Value Pak Installer

My IMAP account in Outlook Express connecting to Exchange Server always fails but same account in Outlook always works
Experts, Running Windows Server 2003 SP1. Exchange SP2. IMAP account in Outlook Express connecting to Exchange Server always fails but same account in Outlook always works. Error below: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. Configuration: Account: Director Server: Server1 User name: AD\Director Protocol: IMAP Port: 143 Secure(SSL): 0 Code: 800cccd1 I realize the workaround is domain/username/alias for the Outlook Express username. That still fails. I even made the alias the same as the username. Also fails. This very same workstation can access the...

Outlook 2007 / Exchange 2007 Inbox sub-folders disappear...
I have several users that create sub-folders under their inbox on the Exchange 2007 server. The users are running Outlook 2007. Sporadically the sub-folders will disappear. We have been unable to retrieve them in any way. We have opened a ticket with Microsoft and after two days of troubleshooting we were told that it must have been "user error". The problem continues to occur and I have seen other posts explaining the same situation. Any ideas? You can use a tool like the MAPI Editor Tool to see if the folders are still in the mailbox. They may still exist but hidden...

Exchange 2003 ESM errors
when trying to open Public Folders in teh Exchange System Manager I am receiving the following error; The operation failed due to an invalid format in the HTTP request. Verify that the host header is correct for the virtual server. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated; tim Tim, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282125 E "TimW" <tim.watson@republink.com> wrote in message news:05a501c3c34e$ca07a570$a101280a@phx.gbl... > when trying to open Public Folders in teh Exchange System > Manager I am receiving the following error; &...

Installation #4

Outlook 2003 Deleting Deleted Items!
This annoying problem is driving me nuts! I'm running Outlook 2003 w/SP1 (Exchange 2000) on Windows 2000 Pro w/SP4. Recently, Outlook has been automatically emptying my Deleted Items folder to Recover Deleted Items! I've checked my Rules as well as AutoArchive settings but can't find the cause of these mysterious deletions. The problem persists even after I uninstalled/reinstalled Office 2003 Pro. Actually after I did this, Outlook behaved itself for a whole day but the problem returned the next. Sometimes after recovering my deleted items, I can find my Deleted Item...

Using TabTag with Exchange mailbox
I am trying to get TabTag to operate on the contact, task and calendar folders in my Microsoft Exchange mailbox. The only portion of the Exchange server to which I have access is the mailbox. How would I do this? I am currently using the free, single-user version of TabTag and have no objection to buying the paid version if that's what it takes. Many thanks. Perhaps you should ask the good folks at TabTag?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jum...

Access 2003 functions
I am trying to calculate a geometric mean in a report. Access does not have a geometric mean function. I can do it using common logarithims and anitlogarithims, but I can only find a natural logarithim function and an exp function that also is based on natural logs. Without going into excel, does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks Chris U�ytkownik "crhiggins" <crhiggins@discussions.microsoft.com> napisa� w wiadomo�ci news:A7BF21FF-F298-4983-8C03-F34A23E6B2FF@microsoft.com... >I am trying to calculate a geometric mean in a report. Access does not have >a > g...

Installer for my access application

Exchange 2003 #29
I thought installing Exchange Server 2003 would be easy, simple install, I get some many error messages and so on, does everyone else have trouble with it? If you need help post some of your issues and others maybe able to help you. "Harry" wrote: > I thought installing Exchange Server 2003 would be easy, simple install, I > get some many error messages and so on, does everyone else have trouble with > it? > > > > ...

Outlook 2003 / BCM
When you pull up the Opportunities page in Outlook 2003 / BCM - it sorts the stages alphabetically - (e.g. Closed Lost, Negotiation etc.). Is there a way for the view to open with the stages sorted by "stage" - (e.g. Prospecting, Qualification, Needs Analysis, etc.)? Please advise, BSW ...

Fresh install, crystal issue.

Importing and Exporting Exchange GALs
Does anybody know the easiest way or if there is even a way to export a GAL from an Exchange 2000 server and import that GAL into an Exchange 2003 server? These servers are completely separate from one another. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Ask the admin to do a ldifde export of the OU with the users. Modify this so it matches your domain structure - import with ldifde. Otherwise add each user to your contacts and then export to csv or ldif and then modify that and import with csvde or ldifde. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided &q...

how to sync my blackberry 7100 with outlook 2003
Please help. I have Outlook 2000 and can sync with my new blackberry but now it say on the 2003 says that no application selected. Ask RIM - it is their problem to solve as Microsoft has nothing to do with Blackberries other than using them. They do not write their software. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, davidwshipley asked: | Please help. I have Outlook 2000 and can sync w...

Installing XP over Linux

Access 7.0 to Access 2003
Can the Access 2003 convert 7.0 files? THis is from Access for WIndows 95 Yes. I believe so. Not sure if it does all the way back to Access 2.0. 1.1 and 1.0 have to be converted to 2.0 first. -- Joe Fallon Access MVP "Dgabriel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16dc701c417ec$fc8a4fa0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Can the Access 2003 convert 7.0 files? THis is from Access > for WIndows 95 ...