Cannot access some sort of mail items in exchange 2003

Hi everyone,

I just migrated my 140 MBX to a new ex2k3/w2k3 server and everything
worked fine except, that in some mailboxes, some items are not
accessible.

Problem A: User A and B cannot access PGP encrypted messages, that
they sent to other people.

Problem B: User C and D cannot access mails which they have replied to
or they have forwarded.

For Problem B I moved the mailboxes back to my "old" exchange running
ex2k/w2k and everything worked again.

In both cases it is possible to see the first charakters of the mail
using the auto-preview. When I try to view the items in the preview
pane "the item cannot be displayed ... active content". When I try to
open it "The operation failed".

When I try to access with OWA, "HTTP/1.1 501 Not Implemented" is the
only thing I see. The message won't open.

Does anyone experienced the same problem?

Additional Info:
I'm running NAIs Groupshield 6.0 on both exchange
My Clients with which I tried it:

WinXP SP1a with Outlook 2k3
Win2k with Outlook 2k SP3
Win2k with Outlook 2k SP1

Thanks for your help in advance!
Michael
0
mmu (1)

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Restricting access to note attachments

E-Mail Address with French Characters
I attempting to create an e-mail adrress with French=20 caharacters (Fran=E7oise), but it will not allow the =E7=20 character. I keep getting an Invalid Character error=20 message. How can I create this e-mail address? Thank you. Jim itest@colorlabcosmetics.com "Jim" <itest@colorlabcosmetics.com> wrote: >I attempting to create an e-mail adrress with French >caharacters (Fran�oise), but it will not allow the � >character. I keep getting an Invalid Character error >message. > >How can I create this e-mail address? I don't think that trying to use...

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Excel Row to Access Columns

Cant open Exchange System Manager and backups are failing
I'm running SBS 2003 with exchange. Everything has been running great up until a few days ago. All of the sudden veritas backupexec started failing with the log saying it is unable to attach to exchange, and I am now unable to open exchange system manager. When I try to open system manager it immediatly throws an erorr dialog "Exchange System Manager has encountered a problem and needs to close". I've tried resetting the server. I've tried removing the exchange system manager component and reinstalling it. When i do that I am able to run it once after install, but after t...

Access

Outlook 2003 setup
Thanks for the help so far, everyone. Is there a way to get outlook to send/receive email from a free yahoo account? Ta. Check out this site: http://www.ypopsemail.com/ "cameleonkelle" <cameleonkelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9FA06750-130F-44EA-B114-063B88DC6FC9@microsoft.com... > Thanks for the help so far, everyone. > Is there a way to get outlook to send/receive email from a free yahoo > account? > Ta. ...

access mail on WEB

Money 2003 password problems
Hi, I run Windows XP and Money 2003. I recently moved all my "c:\documents and settings" to another drive, which involved me having to make registry changes so windows knew where the "My documents" and "Shared Documents" had moved to. Everything worked fine, although I had some problems with MS money after the move so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it again (the exact same version). Since I have reinstalled it, the password I used to use to open my money file is not recognised. I am 100% certain that I am using the correct password. I tried using salv.exe to...

Mail merge to email with an attachment
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004C_01C54401.F8168A50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable When I had office xp - I was able to very easily email a merged document = and send it automatuically to the relevant contacts in my list as an = attachment. I am using custom forms and fields but it worked = beautifully! After and upgrade to 2003 I find I can no longer do this - word just = hangs - I researched a bit and found business manager could do this - = yes - but not with my custom forms and f...

access or mount mirrored hard disks

Exchange 5.5 article 224195
We have installed the latest patch and are still getting an error Rule: Server-Requested Client Action Error: MoveCopy, Unable to create dest msg I am having our property check to make sure the patch did not "fail". Any suggestions? ...

how to know how many e-mail each user receives per day?
We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003. I would like to know how to get an average of how many e-mails each users send and receives per day. ...

Open E-mail Preview Pane Being Vulnerable to Viruses
I am having a debate with one of my IT techs where I work. The company uses Outlook 2002. When I open up Outlook, I have my Inbox set up so that I have the Recipient pane (the From, Subject, Received & Size pane)on top and the Preview Pane (NOT...the Auto Preview pane)on the bottom. Our IT tech is very nervous about this configuration and believes that it makes our computers vulnerable to viruses when Outlook is opened to that type of configuration. Is that correct? Thank you for any instruction on how to avoid acquiring viruses when using Outlook 2002. Terry http://ww...

Access Database In Great Plains

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Attach POP3 Mailboxes to an Exchange mailbox
Hi All, Is there a way where I can attach several pop3 email accounts to a users exchange mailbox? Thanks, Tarran Not without 3rd party products. Tarran wrote: > Hi All, > > Is there a way where I can attach several pop3 email accounts to a users > exchange mailbox? > > Thanks, > Tarran ...

duplicate messages in exchange
Hi everybody Everytime I restart the server, the exchange server resends old e-mails , two months far, could you tell me why is this happening? I t only happens with accounts that work with PST files. ...

Outlook Web Access #19

Cannot attach vCard file to Sugnature in Outlook 2003
If I try using a vCard for signature in Outlook 2003 I receive an error message: "Can't create file: xx.vcf. Right-click the folder you want to create file in, and ten click Properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder" On Oct 15, 1:44=A0pm, nickolay.co...@gmail.com wrote: > If I try using a vCard for signature in Outlook 2003 I receive an > error message: > > "Can't create file: xx.vcf. Right-click the folder you want to create > file in, and ten click Properties on the shortcut menu to check your > permissions for the fol...