can we export a list of accts forwarding their mail in exchange 5.5?

0
anonymous (74717)

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Exchange Rate
Does anyone know how to use a formula on Excel to calculate exchang rates? Thanks, Mat -- matt.bowse ----------------------------------------------------------------------- matt.bowser's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3592 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55713 =A1/A2 -- Gary's Student "matt.bowser" wrote: > > Does anyone know how to use a formula on Excel to calculate exchange > rates? > Thanks, > Matt > > > -- > matt.bowser > --------------------------------...

Global Address List creation in the console
It makes no sense to us that the console interface for creating address lists is not available for creating global address lists. It would be helpful if the same options and the same wizard were available for dealing with global address lists, that are available for dealing with regular address lists. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in ...

Can't send/receive

Sending/exporting Outlook Contacts for use in another computer
I want to send the Outlook Contacts address book from my desktop to use in my laptop. Can it be as simple as copying the whole address book file and replacing the laptop Contacts address book with the new one? Thanks. Bob There is no separate "address book" file. The file you need is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup or transfer: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/backupandrestore.htm http://office.microsoft.com...

Lost Windows Live Mail Contacts
My Windows Live Mail contacts have been replaced by the few contacts in Windows Messenger, both in launching a new email - and also clicking on the contacts icon. I have tried all sorts of actions, including reboot, but the problem remains. WLM reflects 2 different sets of contacts depending upon whether you have "signed in" with your live ID... Depending on upon where you main contact list is stored.... you'll either want to sign-in or sign out... Login to the Live website and check your contact list. If everything is there, you'll need to be signed-in w...

Can not Customize Leads View

Microsoft Exchange Server #4
I need help. Everytime a send an email in Outlook, a window pops up with "Request for data from Microsoft Exchange Server". It takes 1-2 minutes for the request to run out. If I cancel the request, I have to restart outlook and it just starts over again everytime I send an email. Does anyone have suggestions on how to prevent this from occuring? Are you using an Exchange server? What version of Outlook? What SP = level is Offiice/Outlook? --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After furious head scratching, Randy a...

Exchange Interface
I need to interface to Exchange directly. I have a windows service that needs to interface to an object that can: - Connect to a dedicated user Exchange mailbox specifically setup for the service. - Retrieve a list of messages within that mailbox - Download an individual message - Remove an individual message - Disconnect from the Exchange mailbox - Do all of the above from a remote machine This must be done in .NET using native code. Does any know where to find documentation on an API into Exchange? Thanks bbutell@sasquatch-eng.com wrote: >I need to interface to Exchange direc...

exporting category list
How do you export the category list in Money 2004? Thanks. Glenn IF you want to get categories that have been used in transactions, probably the best way is to use MoneyLink to pull all transactions for all dates for all accounts into Excel. From there, simple spreadsheet manipulation can get you there along these lines: 1) Copy the category/subcategory columns to a new sheet. 2) Sort the entries on Category and Subcategory. 3) Create a formula to only show the Category/Subcategory if it's not what's in the next row. 4) Copy the unique resultant column(s). 5) Paste Special|Values ...

Bulk attachments

how do i do an alphabetical list of songs for a booklet
i need to do a booklet of song titles for karaoke booklets but thgey need to be done in alphabetical order, any ideas what i need ? use Word document -- davidm ------------------------------------------------------------------------ davidm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=20645 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=375228 All you need to do is enter the song titles into a column in Excel and you can use the DATA -> SORT command to sort them in "ABC Order". Can you tell I have a school age child...

Can't delete email #2

Forward outgoing mail to email address
I have a emailbox "myinternalmail@domain.com", any time a person sends mail through this mail box, I need it forward to "myexternalmail@externaldomain.com" How can I do this? thanks All explained here: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF015.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "stoppal" <stoppal@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1134773472.049384.265090@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I have a emailbox "myinternalmail@domain.com", any time a person sends > mai...

Can Not Reply To Emails

Upgrade to Exchange 2007
We are planning on moving to Exchange 2007 in the next few months. We have a new server for this, and it will only be a one exchange server enviroment. We want the new server to have the same computer name as the current Exchange server, for naming purpose we will call it MAIL on the forum. I have read about problems renaming an exchange server. I wanted to know if this has been made easier for 2007, and what the best practice for doing this is. We want the smoothest transition possible to the new server, eagerly waiting replies. On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:36:00 -0800, Synapse120 <...

Unable to send e-mails #2
As soon as I hit "send & receive", I get a message from the System Administrator saying my e-mail is "undileverable" with the following text: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: Mid-Atlantic Weekly Report 10/8 Sent: 10/10/2004 7:26 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'Scott Frigaard' on 10/10/2004 7:26 AM 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) 'Andy Aweida' on 10/10/2004 7:26 AM 553 sorry, that domain isn...

Distribution Lists #19
I run Outlook 2002 on Windows XP. I have no problems sending emails to individual parties. The problem comes when I try to send a group email to a distribution list. When I send to a distribution list, the email will show up in the "Sent" folder but no one will have received it. The next time I try to send any email, I'll get a send/receive error, "Task 'mail.comcast.net-sending and receiving error (0x80042108): Outlook is unable to connect to your incoming (POP3) email server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or in...

How can I rename a database table?