Can't view PF properties

When ever I try to get to my public folder properties I first get a "Enter Network Password" dialog box. I try to type in the Admin password 4x and than get the error message:

Access Denied.
Facility: Win32
ID no: 80070005
Exchange Service Manager

I am trying to get to the properties screen to give a user permissions to the folder. Can anyone help
0
Howard5145 (82)

Set Account Owner with Form Properties OnLoad and OnSave
My primary goal is to have Account Owner (ownerid) set automatically based on the zip code of the account. Currently, I am attempting to do this via the Form Properties OnLoad() and OnSave() events. Here is an example which does not work: else if ((addy2 == "46142") || (addy2 == "46143") || (addy2 == "46158") || (addy2 == "46217") || (addy2 == "46227") || (addy2 == "46184")) { crmForm.all.new_branchtxt.DataValue = "Greenwood"; crmForm.all.ownerid.DataValue = "66AA42F3-6781-4829-9370- E01BC996688C"; } You also n...

Activities & History Views
Is there anyway to customize the views on Activity Lists, Activities (Account or Contact Level) and Home Page. Our sales team would like to see the account/contact displayed on the home page and the date entered or due date on activity/history page. Thanks. there were a few unsupportde hacks for things like this. there is also a tool form www.c360.com for this sort of requirement. Lastly if you have access to development resources you could code your own custom page. Its not too difficult to achieve. "Tom" <tom@ttanet.com> wrote in message news:1ca101c4270c$b8e199a0$a3...

How change between Public and Private View?
Hi,again: How can i change or create a Private view in CRM?. and change to both types. Public and Private? Thanks for help. ...

How can I view comments in a pivottable?
Hello, in the original data there are comments added to particular cells. However when I create a pivot table of these data, then I do not see the comments in the pivot table. Even on the lowest level. Can I make these comments visible and how in Excel 2007? Thanks in advance! Pivot tables work by creating something called the pivot cache. This is memory where all of the source data along with all of the aggregations of that data are stored. Comments are not pulled into this memory so there is no way to access them from the pivot table. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson &...

Creating Property Pages using CreateIndirect
Dear All, I am trying to create property pages dynamically without using the wizard. I have created a dialog using the DLGTEMPLATE structure and sent it to the createindirect function which creates a dialog for me. Th eonly problem is that I havenot been able to figure out how to assign a resource ID to the dialog that I create. Once I have the resource ID, I can pass it to a class derived from a property page and create a property page. Could Anybody help me out in this situation. Thanks and Regards, Atif Gul Hashmi This might help, Maybe use DLGTEMPLATEEX instead? I was looking at DL...

journal view
When I try to view journals from previous days, any transaction that was paid with cash, looks good on the jourenal, meaning the items/descriptions are there for me to view. But, on all the ones paid for with credit card, I can only see the second part of the receipt, the one with the signature line on it... How can I make my journal view show the "item" part of all transactions???? thanks Arve When viewing the receipt in the journal, try <CTRL> right arrow. -- Rich "Arve" wrote: > When I try to view journals from previous days, any transaction that was...

Windows Mail not viewing properly
Got a client saying that a view might be blocking her attempt to see e-mail. What needs to be fixed? -- Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Never Satan President Republic! Beware AntiChrist rising! http://twitter.com/rootnl2k http://www.facebook.com/dyadallee UK Time for a Common Sense change vote Liberal Democrat / Alliance "The Doctor" <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message news:hrfscg$rmn$1@gallifrey.nk.ca... > Got a client saying that a view might be blocking > her attempt t...

How to Add buttons to Tab View
I want to implement some functions. But I do not how to realize them. The URL is what I want to realize: http://www.codeguru.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18258&stc=1 1. In view1, I want the icon show in the center of column 2. Should I have to overload the clistview or clistctrl? I do not know how to rewrite and what to rewrite. Can give me some code for example. 2. At the bottom of the MDIFrame , is the tab view. I want to insert some buttons at the top of tab1. How can I do to realize this? Have a look at http://www.codersource.net/mfc_ctabctrl.html Maybe it helps a little - ...

view of website
Hi, Thanks to all the help..I have managed to publish a website using ms publisher, but when I view it on a particular computer, I don't see the buttons on the left of the site. As this is the only place the site can be navigated from, it shows just the front page!. Why does this happen to just one of 3 comps I've tried? How can it be avoided? Appreciate any help! Thanks. Please repost your question to the web group: microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign and include the URL of your website, plus the version of Publisher you are using and tell us which browser is being used on th...

New User Setup
We are currently in the testing phase of a GP8 to 10 migration. We are looking to see if there is a way to get GP to auto populate the check box for "Payroll View for Human Resources" so that when we set up a new user we dont have to check it manually. We are using Fast Paths Ad-SSO tool to set users up int he system to eliminate the need for our security department to have to log into GP to set anyone up. The check box is located in Tools>Setup>System on the User Form. If there is no way to auto populate this we were wondering where in the Dynamics database this opt...

How to define a writable WMI property ?
Hi How can I define a writable property in MOF and source code . I have added a property but it is read-only for user mode app . Thank you . ...

Network access to file
I have a simple workgroup setup for the office. All computers are using XP Pro and Office 2003. PC1 has a spreadsheet on it and can be shared via "simple file sharing" across the network. The file is password protected in order to open the file. The problem?? When I open the file from a remote PC, the file is "read only". I've checked the properties for the file and each time I look, the "read only" box is checked despite clearing it earlier. In excel itself, I've removed the check for "suggesting read only" when first opening the file. W...

Not being able to view shared folder contents
It happens both on the client and on the server when I attempt to access the folders via UNC. I can access the folder via explorer just fine. The permissions seem to be all right. Any ideas? yaro On 9 June, 11:10, yaro137 <yaro...@googlemail.com> wrote: > It happens both on the client and on the server when I attempt to > access the folders via UNC. I can access the folder via explorer just > fine. The permissions seem to be all right. Any ideas? > yaro Furthermore when I try to remove the share to then recreate it a message tells me that 4 users are connected to...

getting property problems
Hi, I have a little program to work out how to get certain information from my companies LDAP. - Connecting to the LDAP is not a problem. - I want to search all entries with the filter is (&(ou=ENN)(eriIsManager=Y)) the ou property holds the company name and the other one is to select only those who are a manager. - the time needed by the FindAll is taking about 20 sec for 20 results, I find it a bit long. - when I want to show the number of results found on my form with .count it takes a really long time (in minutes!). - after that I want to read the uid property from the...

View all contacts per Parent
I have a customized Account form with Studio, Office Location, and Relationship Type. I need to view and export, to excel, all contacts related to all accounts that meet specific Studio, Office Location and Relationship Type. I've created views and tried Advanced Find but apparently I'm not doing it correctly. Your help is greatly appreciated! -- Thank you, scrowley(AT)littleonline.com Look for: Contacts In the select fields dropdown scroll down to Related to: Parent Account (Account) and select the fields from the Account. Use "Group And" or "Group Or" if...

How to get View object from App class?
Dear all, I writting an application using MFC. Now I need to access to the View object from the App class. Could you please tell me how. Thanks a lot in advance. >I writting an application using MFC. >Now I need to access to the View object from the App class. See the "CFrameWnd::GetActiveView" topic in MSDN. Dave -- MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq "Kien Bui" <bhkien at nospam.synerwork.com> wrote in message news:<uLeT#SpJEHA.1192@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>... > Dear all, > > I writting an application using MFC. > > Now I nee...

Can't view my graphics but they will print
For some reason I can't see the graphics I have inserted into a brochure publication however they will print so I know they are there I just can't see them. Can anyone help. -- frustrated Read the fourth FAQ here Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/lines when editing my publication? http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Ken" <Ken@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BAABFD1B-4409-4F47-8EB8-7F1BF7D4F208@microsoft.com... > For some reaso...

Cannot view fodler from outlook today
HI all, We have public folder here and share information. We can browse to any folders if we navigate it from public folder>... ba ba ba >.. ... We try to setup outlook today, and create a shortcut to some folders. However, most of them works, just a few do not. The folder is exist and working properly if we do not use the shortcut. Even set that specific folder as a favourite works. Just can't wotk with outlook today. Once I click the short cut to that folder from outlook today, it will say " Unable to display the folder. Microsoft office outlook could not access t...

When saving add automatically contents of a specified cell in document properties
Hello, Looking for help on the following: When I save my worksheet, I would like the contents of a specified cel to be copied in the document properties. More specifically in the fiel 'key words' in the properties. I tried to create a macro but it does not record to copy text from cell in the field 'key words' in the document properties. Thanks in advance for any help. Regards, Nadi -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Nadia You can try this Sub Fill_in_DocProperties() With ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties ..Item("Title") = ActiveW...

Problem viewing webpage created via File, Save As, Web Page
I recently upgraded my website from a Unix OS to a MS Windows 2003 Server plan. I had a MS Excel(2003) spreadsheet that I updated and saved as web page, and published(via Front Page 2003). The first time I uploaded the revised page using the MS Windows 2003 Server, I get a "The page cannot be found" error(HTTP Error 404). The page displays the tabs at the bottom, but no content... (of course, I can view the page fine on my local PC)... Unfortunately, my web host was of no help. I'm hoping someone here has had this problem in the past, and can point me in the right dir...

PST views
I use a different .PST file for each project I work on. Then as e-mails are dealt with, they are dropped into their respective .PST folder for archiving. I often have 8 or more .PST files open; each with several subfolders displayed. I never use the "Search Folders" or "Deleted Items" folders that are automatically set up when you create a new .PST file. I don't even know what they are for. Is there any way to delete or hide them, so they don't take up space in my Folder List? Thank you, Rob Rob <fake@address.com> wrote: > I never use the &...

Showing sum of a colun in an oulook view
Hi everybody we are using outlook task to log tasks assigned by techinician Is there any way to show the sum of duration in a view grouped by technician? thans in advance No, Outlook views can't do math other than counting.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "zrod" <zrod@aims-co.com> wrote in message = news:e3G60766FHA.32...

View Contacts in a web page with Outlook 2000
Hi all, Is there anyway to definitively watch my Outlook contacts over an html page just with Outlook 2000 on my client? I read a lot about this prolems and Microsoft ActiveX troubles and security bugs... I just want to know if anyone get solution to these problems... personally i use this script that show me just the Inbox folder content. <OBJECT classid=CLSID:0006F063-0000-0000-C000-000000000046 id=ViewCtlContact width="100%" height="130" codebase="http://activex.microsoft.com/activex/controls/off ice/outlctlx.cab#ver=10,0,0,2627" ...

Windows 2000 cleints view the calendar incorrectly after tzmove is run #2
The wierd part of this is they show up with odd times. I have a user that shows all appointment off by 6 hours and 33 minutes for example. I think the time bias one the local machine was wrong when the tzmove tool was run. Now I need to find out if there is a way to force tzmove to update the meetings. I have confirmed the timezone information in the registry is correct but when I try to run tzmove it tells me there are no meetings to change but the meetings still apear wrong. Other thing I noticed is if I open the meeting the summary text in the middle of the meeting is correct but location...

Unable to view items after downloading OFX file
Hello, I have the same issue I've read posted yesterday in this forum. I download a ofx file from my bank, and after Money imports the file I'm unable to review the transactions. Money states I have a number of items to review, but the items do not show up in the register. I've tried to delete my internet temp files, and then ran the quick fix in Money but this didn't correct my issue. I'll list what else I've tried to no avail. 1. Uninstall Money and reinstall. 2. Used another browser instead of IE to download the file. 3. Restored previous Money file, which wor...