Can not receive email #2

Thanks for reply. Actually my mail server is for internal
test, so I set up internal DNS server for it. The client
is using the DNS server. From the client, I can telnet
the mail server for port 25 and 110. Client can send
email out but can not receive email.

Thanks for help!

Lisa

wrote in message
>> Lisa,
>>
>> Go to http://AboutMyDNS.com and run their quick test.
It will show you the
>communication between your server and client,
>> which might help you solve the problem.
>>

>> Lisa wrote:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I just set up Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003
platform. I
>> > can telnet mail.domain.com port 25 and 110. (my email
>> > server name is mail.domain.com). All services is up.
The
>> > porblem is I can not receive email. The email is
queued
>> > in local delivery folder, (I send to myself), but no
>> > additional information available.
>> >
>> > Thanks in advance for help!
>> >
>> > Lisa

0
anonymous (74717)

OWA email subject dropdown menu?
Can someone please help me with customizing OWA: I need a drop-down menu in (or before) the Subject box. The users need to choose from 10 basic subjects, after which they can specify it on the subject box. Thanks prem "Prem" <premmetje@zonnet.nl> wrote in message news:3b92875.0502160207.48a26920@posting.google.com... > Can someone please help me with customizing OWA: > I need a drop-down menu in (or before) the Subject box. > The users need to choose from 10 basic subjects, after which they can > specify it on the subject box. > > Thanks > prem Which ve...

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

outlook express
Anyone know if there is anyway to recover emails, folders, contacts, etc... if you re-installed a new copy of xp over 2000 but didn't use the upgrade feature. That is to say, all of my 2000 OE doesn't appear when I open OE in the newly installed XP environment. Does the old info get stored in some file I can link to xp oe? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.wi...

Integration Manager error #2
Is anyone familiar with this error from the Itegration Manager: "DOC 1 ERROR: Could not locate the Integration Manager sanScript library." I get this when running a payroll transaction integreation. The import file is a flat text file located on a network drive. IM runs other integrations on this PC. Regards, - Greg Crowe ...

Text Box #2
I inserted a text box in excel using the click and drag text from the tool bar and entered the relevant comments in english and as soon as I finish the language changes to German. I have done all the basic stuff like clearing any formats, removing the text box and inserting a new box, checking langauge settings etc, but nothing works. I have than inserted 2 more text boxes in the same manner and typed the text in english and these have been fine. Can anyone tell what could be causing this problem? ...

Can't send/receive

97 vs 97 SR-2
What are the basic differences between Excel 97 and 97 SR-2? This MSKB article provides the storied history of Excel 97 patches and links to more detailed information about the changes made: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;232652&Product=xlw -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Tim2" <Tim2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BFA00FD-9E36-4FEB-B558-EB781563A591@microsoft.com... | What are the basic differences between Excel 97 and 97 SR-2? ...

need to chart sum of 2 rows in worksheet
I have a worksheet in which I have 12 columns to represent the months and my expense categories in the rows below. The last row is a Total row of all the expenses above it. One of the values I want to represent in a 12-month line graph is the Total row less the Misc Expense row. How can I graph this without creating a new row in my worksheet to hold just this calculated value? I'm very comfortable with writing macros if that's what it will take to accomplish this. Thanks, Barry ...

Can not Customize Leads View

timesheet entry error #2
When we enter timesheets, we get the error that the pay code does not exist for the employee in the rate table. I looked at the KB 874621 as well and everything checks out. We get our cost and billing from employee rate table. Surprisingly we are getting this error for the project for all the employees. Apart from making sure that the employee with his salary paycode (as he is a salary employee) is defined in the rate table, what else can I check? ...

Blocking mouse clicks #2
In some lengthy operations, I want to change the cursor to a WaitCursor. I'm using Martyn's CPersistentCursor to hold this WaitCursor. http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/persistentwaitcursor.asp But for my surprise, a WaitCursor don't block the mouse clicks. How could I achieve this? What's wrong with BeginWaitCursor() and EndWaitCursor()? AliR. "Renegade" <renegade@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23xWfY4pRFHA.1176@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > In some lengthy operations, I want to change the cursor to a WaitCursor. > I'm using Martyn's CPersi...

stuck in "Preparing to Send/Receive"
Reply Alls were working perfectly yesterday and I can send emails without trouble. But a Reply All today is permanently stuck in "Preparing to Send/Receive". How do I fix this? Remove the message from your Outbox and try again. See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm Without knowing any details, it is hard to say what might have caused this and how to prevent it from happening in the future. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and...

Bulk attachments

Publisher file won't open #2
I worked for three hours then Publsher crashed. I had saved my file, but when I trie to open it it says problem with file, do you want to report it, and then reboots Publisher. How can I save my work? Using Publisher 2003. You may send the file to me. If I can open it I'll save it for you. If it crashes my system, you may be SOL. (Surely out of luck.) If you want to accept my offer, send it to jl dot paules at gmail at com. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Don Smith" <dhsmith@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:r4ns615gkmkm12q5or5nd0k70gac5stjbc@4ax....

Multiple emails w/ same tracking token in one activity?
Is it possible to track an ongoing email conversation as a single activity (assuming tracking token is present and accurate), instead of having each outgoing and incoming email result in a separate activity? One troubleshooting conversation with a contact can end up creating 12 activities in their history. If anyone knows the answer and/or can tell me how to do so, please let me know. Thanks! Afraid not. Each of those seperate emails is a seperate "activity" and thus is tracked seperately. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "SCAB" <SCAB@discussions.microso...

Can't delete email #2

Forward outgoing mail to email address
I have a emailbox "myinternalmail@domain.com", any time a person sends mail through this mail box, I need it forward to "myexternalmail@externaldomain.com" How can I do this? thanks All explained here: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF015.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "stoppal" <stoppal@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1134773472.049384.265090@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I have a emailbox "myinternalmail@domain.com", any time a person sends > mai...

Can Not Reply To Emails

Unable to send e-mails #2
As soon as I hit "send & receive", I get a message from the System Administrator saying my e-mail is "undileverable" with the following text: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: Mid-Atlantic Weekly Report 10/8 Sent: 10/10/2004 7:26 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'Scott Frigaard' on 10/10/2004 7:26 AM 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) 'Andy Aweida' on 10/10/2004 7:26 AM 553 sorry, that domain isn...