can I make a empty priv1.edb database in Ech 2003 ??

need help new

can I make a empty priv1.edb database in Ech 2003 ??

THANKS
0
anonymous (74718)

Sure you "can", but the question is why?

If you want to create a new empty database, then you would dismount the
Mailbox store, then delete, move or rename the existing files.  Next, simply
re-mount the Mailbox store and you will be presented with a message box
indicating that new blank databases will be created and do you want to
proceed.  That's really all there is to it.  If you have any mail in the old
databases, I'd seriously recommend that you either rename or move them
instead of deleting them.  Exchange 2003 has the Recovery storage group that
lets you do some cool things in terms of repairing databases.

--
Ben Winzenz
Exchange MVP

"need help" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> need help new
>
> can I make a empty priv1.edb database in Ech 2003 ??
>

> THANKS

0
Ben

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

How do I make a column of checkboxes quickly?
I have a list of people my company has already mailed letters to (about 500) .. I have another separate list of people that may or may not have been mailed to from the first list. Is there a way to quickly creat a column of checkboxes and then somehow crossreference these people that have already been mailed to (both list have account numbers) so that we can exclude them from our next mail out? See http://tinyurl.com/bfkdt -- HTH Bob Phillips "Kevin Kimbrell via OfficeKB.com" <forum@nospam.OfficeKB.com> wrote in message news:eaaf5760ccae43ac8b829a58e9708b6b@OfficeKB.com....

Make table truncates text concatenated using fnConcatenate
I have a MakeTable query which uses the fnConcatenate( ) function to merge a bunch of information into a single field. Unfortunately, the field length exceeds 255 characters and the MakeTable tries to dump this into a text field, rather than identifying that the field should be a memo field. I know I could create the base table and import the data from my query into that table, but I would prefer to make this table on the fly, and then delete it when I am done with it. Any recommendations? -- Email address is not valid. Please reply to newsgroup only. On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:48:04 -07...

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

Selection button not in Outlook 2003
I would like to print a "selection" of a larger article from the internet, (just as I did in the past using Outlook Express)however there is no button in the FILE/PRINT/ menu Please help? It only works on HTML formatted messages. On 21 Apr 2004 21:11, =?Utf-8?B?SG93ZWV5?= <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to print a "selection" of a larger article from the internet, >(just as I did in the past using Outlook Express)however there is no button >in the FILE/PRINT/ menu.Please help? > -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Te...

Can't delete email #2

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

Can (or how can) I do this

Can not archive

Moving from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003
On Friday, we began upgrading to Exchange 2003 Standard Edition from 2000 Enterprise edition. (The new enterprise edition was too expensive for us) Using the move mailbox utility in Active Directory, we moved over 800 mailboxes from two stores into one. Now, they are not accessible at all. THey show up in Active Directory, but not in either of the mailbox stores What can I do Thanks Mary Can you access them with Outlook? Mary wrote: > On Friday, we began upgrading to Exchange 2003 Standard Edition from > 2000 Enterprise edition. (The new enterprise edition was too > expensi...

Error in Send/Recieve (Outlook 2003)
Hi Users are getting an error when pressing the send/recieve button in outlook: Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reporte4d error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' This error is because of an offline addressbook. But not all users are getting this. The setup is Exchange 2003 Hosting environment, exchange forest, users from one domain are working ok but users from other domain gets this error. Is it possible that this has something to do with firewall? any other ideas? GauiC I had the same problem, then read: http://support.microso...

Where can I download this type of db example?
Hi, I'm working in Access 2003. Where can I download a (free) Access database example that shows how to implement forms and queries for tables that break down many-to-many relationships with a link table? I understand normalization and I believe my structure is 3rd order normalized. I need to figure out how to input data into the tables and have them linked together automatically by a query (or, if necessary, VB code). In other words, a database that has tblParents (1->oo) tblParent_Child_LINK (1->oo) tblChildren where (1->oo) means One-to-many, if it wasn't c...

Can you convert picture into Visio?
Is there a way to convert picture into Visio format? If so, how? It would depend on what format the picture was in. For most cases, this is not an easy task. John... Visio MVP "tbae" wrote: > Is there a way to convert picture into Visio format? If so, how? ...