Can exchange route email to "junk folders" with a filter of some kind?

I have an antivirus program that includes subject line filtering. If
something triggers the anti-spam subject line filter it can
automatically add the word "SPAM:" to the front of the subject line
but the software cannot direct the email to the junk folder, it just
passes it on to Exchange.

Is there some way to create a rule on the server that will route any
"SPAM:" subject line email to the junk folder for all users? I do not
want to have to go to each client and create a rule for this if I can
create the rule right on the server.

Thanks
0
rbanzai (2)

duplicate junk folders in Exchange mailboxes
Hi, Some of the users of our Exchange 2003 (RTM) suddenly startet to find a duplicate Junk Email Folder with a "1" at the end (something like "Junk Email1", though it's a localized version of Exchange so it's not in English). I have read some issues leading to duplicate folders but all seem to be related to the Outlook client, which is not used in our case (all accesses to these accounts with duplicate folders are done through OWA). I tried to connect to these accounts with Outlook 2003 with different command-line switches (like /ResetFolders, etc.) but with...

Can exchange route email to "junk folders" with a filter of some kind?
I have an antivirus program that includes subject line filtering. If something triggers the anti-spam subject line filter it can automatically add the word "SPAM:" to the front of the subject line but the software cannot direct the email to the junk folder, it just passes it on to Exchange. Is there some way to create a rule on the server that will route any "SPAM:" subject line email to the junk folder for all users? I do not want to have to go to each client and create a rule for this if I can create the rule right on the server. Thanks ...

emails with Track in CRM selected go to Junk folders or stopped by
When I select Track in CRM while sending e-mails, it adds text like CRM:0000100004 in the subject. As a results some of the e-mails sent to customers were not received by them. Later on we founf out that they went to the Junk folder in one case. In another case, the corporate e-mail server blocked the message. Is there any way to hide the "CRM:..." from subject but still keep the tracking functionality? I recently changed the prefix from CRM to "PAS" - our company name. If thats the reason for e-mails are going to junk mail, I will know it soon. Is there any other r...

junk folders
I keep getting an important contact's emails in the junk folder. I've marked his email as safe, everything coming from his office safe, and all my contacts. Can someone help? ...

Maintaining Junk Folders
Is there a way to prune the junk folders using the mainbox maintenance? Keith W. Yes, Mailbox Manager can be set to maintain this folder but you must add it as custom folder type. -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2006 Microsoft Certified Partner "Keith W" <KeithW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C470381F-59D5-40D9-8C81-2C5D936C32AB@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to prune the junk folders using the mainbox maintenance? > > Keith W. John, Do you have an article about this that I can read more about this? "John Oliver,...