Calendar connector...pls help

Hi,

I am unable to start calendar service. I have exactly followed MS article to
install and configure my lotus notes and calendar connector.

It seems that it is not able to read Schedule+free busy system folder. But i
do have that folder in place..

I receive following error:
========
Event ID 5005

The Calendar Connector could not connect to the Public Information Store due
to MAPI error 80004005 and is shutting down.
 Ensure that the Information Store service is running and the Calendar
Connector service is configured to use the Exchange Services Account and
Password in Services Control Manager before restarting the Calendar
Connector.
=======

Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance,

0
JackDorson (167)

Hi,

Have you seen this: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=199042

I know that it says exchange 5.5 but the problem could very well be the
same.

Leif

"Jack Dorson" <JackDorson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am unable to start calendar service. I have exactly followed MS article
> install and configure my lotus notes and calendar connector.
>
> It seems that it is not able to read Schedule+free busy system folder. But
> do have that folder in place..
>
> I receive following error:
> ========
> Event ID 5005
>
> The Calendar Connector could not connect to the Public Information Store
> due
> to MAPI error 80004005 and is shutting down.
> Ensure that the Information Store service is running and the Calendar
> Connector service is configured to use the Exchange Services Account and
> Password in Services Control Manager before restarting the Calendar
> Connector.
> =======
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.
>

> thanks in advance,

Help balancing an acount
I am trying to match my bank statement to my money plus register. Some time ago I marked some transactions as reconciled even though I wasn't trying to balance the account. This seams to have messed up my account as far as the register and balancing goes. I know that the checkbook and statement are correct. It's just that when I start balancing, the bank statment and the money software have diffenrent opening balances. Any suggesttions would be greatly appreciated. -- jdhome In microsoft.public.money, jdhome wrote: >I am trying to match my bank statement to my money plus r...

Internet Mail SMTP connector queues
Some messages are going into the Q and taking a very long time to get out of our system. What controls the frequency of message delivery from this Q ? Should I only see outgoing messages in the Q, or incoming messages as well ? On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 03:59:01 -0700, Doc <Doc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Some messages are going into the Q and taking a very long time to get out of >our system. >What controls the frequency of message delivery from this Q ? >Should I only see outgoing messages in the Q, or incoming messages as well ? In a default configuration they shou...

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

more than 1 outlook calendar
hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and outlook when syncronising. i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both. when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it happening again. thanks tim Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my > blackberry and outlook when syncronising. > > i now have notice...

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

Help with If statement
I have this If statement in H12 and it works except when E12 is blank I want H12 to be blank. =IF(E12=0%,"Closed",IF(E12=100%,"closed","open")) I'm not sure how to make that happen. Could someone please help me. TIA gls858 =IF(LEN(TRIM(E12))=0,"",IF(OR(E12=0%,E12=100%),"closed","open")) -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "gls858" <gls858@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Ovsar5p9KHA.980@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I have this If statement in H12 and it...

Outlook Connector #8
Hey all, I'm trying to sync up my 2 hotmail accounts with MS Outlook 2007 I have an older account which i've had since 1995, and a newer account which i've only had for the last couple years. When I log into both accounts via HTTP it says they're both windows live.. however only my newer account syncronizes with outlook connector, the older one says I need to subscribe to use it. I know based on the KB that free or paid accounts should work, so I'm not sure where else to look for a solution. I've re and re'd the accounts and program and even outlook .. stil...

Printing Daily Calendar
Good morning! I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0. When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries scheduled in the evening hours? Currently the print format lumps them together so that they are unreadable. Thank you! A. ...

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

Need lookup help
Hi, I've been working on this sheet off and on for about 3 years and I think I'm about done with it. However I have one lookup that I can't seem to figure out. To help see what I'm trying to explain, you can download the file at http://armybytes.com/cgi-bin/download.pl?file=1 Basically, I need the field titled 'Screening Table Weight' in both sheets 2 (DA Form 5500-R, cell D20) and 3 (DA Form 5501-R, cell I21) to fill themselves based on the person's height and age from the first sheet (Screening Table Weight) For instance, based on the DA Form 5500-R, the indi...

Help with macro(saveas)
Hello I have this short macro that�s not working Sub Save_sheets() Sheets("Faktura" & "Materialspec" & "Diverse").Select Selection.SaveAs Filename:="C:\VVS\Fakturor\" & Range("F5") & "xls", FileFormat:=xlTextWindows End Sub What I try to do is saving three different sheets in a workbook with seven sheets to a new workbook. I get an error message which say�s index outside the interval. What is wrong TIA OLA I suggest that you set the macro recorder and do the job manually to ge the code that you want. You w...

Need help with Inter-Org Replication Tool
I found my answer while writing this post, but I thought it would be good to pass it along if anyone else runs into the same problem. When setting up the service that the Inter-Org Replication Tool uses, you must specify a user account to run the service under. I chose the administrator account originally, but it kept the service from bi-directionally updating. I changed it to my user account, and it works. Perhaps because I'm also an owner of the public folder? I don't know. I hope this helps someone. I spent a few days, on and off, trying to figure out what was wrong. Kiran ...

How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? If the DM is not recognizing his BB, try the forums at blackberry.net - its not an outlook problem. AFAIK, it should work, but I only have 1 BB, so I can't verify how it works. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

Excel 2003 no help!
Hi I have Office pro 2003 oem installed. When using Excel I occasional get a small green triangle (error notification) appear in some cells. I know how to turn off the green triangles via the dropdown menu that appears next to the cell with the error. The problem I have, on the dropdown menu (third item down) "help on this error" when I click on this, a window appears but it's blank (no help!) Can anyone help. Peter. Are you connected to the Internet at the time you click for help? -- Rae Drysdale "Peter" wrote: > Hi > > I have Office pro 200...

Custom paper size problem please Help
Hi I created a custom paper size named "Bar" in this way : control panel -->printers-->file-->server properties-->new form then i create a report in access2002 and set the paper size to "Bar" the custom paper which I created above . the problem is when I put the program on another computer the report which i create white custom paper "Bar" does not print correctly and when I check the paper size for the report on another computer it set to paper size "Letter". I must say that Befor copying the program on the another computer I Am creating th...

VB Code help
I have (been given) the code below that will add a row of 'jobs' to a worksheet named 'Database'. There isa check to see if these jobs have been already added and a response advising if so. Is there a way to change the code so that if jobs 1-10 are added, then the user creates jobs 11-20 he/she can add these also without any problems. At the moment the code is written so that if any 'jobs' are already found in the 'database' the 'add' function is rejected. example, through the morning jobs are entered into the log, lets say jobs 1-10. These jobs a...

PLease HELP
The history on Track changes is not always showing up. Neither is the Reject and Approve changes i select it and the box ask what to go through and then nothing happens. When i choose show list on a separate sheet nothing happens. This is on a shared workbook. Also i want to be the only one on the shared book to approve and reject changes. Please Help!!! ...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

Help with dates wanted
Can anybody help me with a dilemma I have in excel. It all revolves around calendar dates, dates from and dates to and dates in between. What I am trying to do is construct a spreadsheet which will show me a date in the future from a date I have entered. For example: I want to put a date in say cell A1 (Date of Commencement of work) and from this date a set of rules will apply. I want to enter a date in cell A2 (first day of sickness) and from this date be able to use a chart to determine how much sick pay an employee is eligible for. The rules of sick pay entitlement are time based ...

Serial worker thread help
I have a serial worker thread that works with COM-DRV++(serial wrapper) below. This worked fine until I needed it to work under Vista. I have switched to the CreateFile(), ReadFile(), WriteFile() methods. UINT SerialThread( LPVOID Param ) //Thread to monitor serial activity { HWND hDlg = (HWND)Param; int DataByte=0x00; int Count=0; int i; while(TRUE){ Count=0; while(Count == 0){ Count = Port.BytesInReceiveBuffer(); Sleep(50); } DataByte=Port.GetByte(18); if (DataByte == 0x10){ for (i=0; i<33; i++){ DataByte=Port.GetByte(18); ...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

HELP!
xp_sendmail has died on our SQL Server, I get error "xp_sendmail: failed with mail error 0x80004005" if I try using it. I believe that the reason that this has happened is because the SQL Server service account is unable to send mail, as follows: If I log on to Outlook Web Access as the SQL Server service account (SVC_SqlServer) I am able to receive mail. However, any mail sent from this account simply dissapears. It appears in the Sent items folder (in OWA for the SVC_SqlServer account) but the recipient (me, in this case) never receives it! Does anyone know why this account is ...

CRM Calendar
With the calendar in CRM are you able to link that with the users exchange calendar so events appear in both? ...

public or shared calendar with automated appointment feed from users (Exch 2007)
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment is automatically copied/replicated to a shared/public calendar that all the users of the AD group can see. Is it possible to set up something in Exchange or/and Sharepoint that does this? Would this entail writing some specific. thanks You would need a custom script....

Public Calendars not in Calendars Group
RE: Outlook 2007, Exchange 2007 I have Outlook 2007 and I have three of our company's public calendars in my "Calendar">"Other Calendars" group in outlook. I cannot get these calendars to display in a coworker's Outlook 2007. Her version of outlook is the same, and we both have professional. Her copy is an Upgrade from 2000, and mine was a full install. I can see the calendars in her outlook folder list, I've tried "add to favorites", and I've tried dragging and dropping, but none of these methods work. Pleae help! Thank...