c103b404 SSL certificate server name is incorrect

I kept on getting a c103b404 everytime I tried to access the Folder
list in Exchange System Manager (Exchange 2003)

To solve this problem add the internal ip address and the extenal FQDN
in the machines hosts file.

c:\windows\system32\drivers\hosts

10.10.10.12       owa.mycompany.com

Hope this solution helps.

0
djchike (1)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

0
dynfax (1)

FTP Server Map
Is there any way to map the directory structure of an FTP server? I actually want to do 2 things: 1. Map the existing directory structure of my company's FTP server just like I would map a web site. 2. Create a conceptual layout of a FTP server directory (i.e. folder and sub-folders) Which stencils would I use? Are there any sample drawings that come with Vision or that I can find on the web? Thanks for your help. What if you mapped to the share point that the FTP server use, then use the Windows command (from the command prompt) called "tree". Pipe the output to a fi...

DPS Server Setup
Hello all, In GP 10.0, how to give the server name in the "Server Host" field in the DPS Server Setup window. If i gave any server name, it always shows "Server not available". Thanks, Prakash Have you tried using the IP address? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Prakash" wrote: > Hello all, > In GP 10.0, how to give the server name in the "Server Host" field > in the DPS Server Setup window. If i gave any server name, it always shows...

Setup a NTP server on W2K3
Hi all, I've got a windows 2003 server with 2 network cards. This serveur is member of AD domain (connected on 1 network card). I would like to have got a NTP server on the 2nd network card without losing the NTP client with my AD (configured on my 1st network card). How can I do this ? Thank you, Olivier Hello OlivierT, In a domain an automated time sync is running, so if the machine is domain member don't mess the time with another time source. You can run into problems. Why do you need this configuration? Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This...

Corrupted Inbox name
In Outlook 2002, component of Office XP, the name of my Inbox somehow got corrupted and says something else. I cannot change the name using the context menu for Inbox. Is there a way that I can change the name back to "Inbox?" Tigger <Tigger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In Outlook 2002, component of Office XP, the name of my Inbox somehow > got corrupted and says something else. I cannot change the name using > the context menu for Inbox. Is there a way that I can change the name > back to "Inbox?" Try this: click Start>Run and enter "...

Exchange Server OUs
Does anyone out there use a separate ou to house there Exchange Servers? Aloha Tyson, I'm sure some people do, though I don't think any of our sites do. What are you hoping to accomplish? -Ben- Ben M. Schorr - MVP http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenote.html > Does anyone out there use a separate ou to house there Exchange > Servers? > Not me. :-) "Tyson" <Tyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F8DF22BD-3E7C-454D-83C9-858730B5EBF7@microsoft.com... > Does anyone out there use a separate ou...

Looping thre named ranges
Using vb.net how does one loop thur named ranges in an Excel Wordbook? Thank you this code works in VBA, not sure about VB.Net. For Each nm In ThisWorkbook.Names MsgBox (nm.Name & " refersto : " & nm.RefersTo) Next nm -- joel ------------------------------------------------------------------------ joel's Profile: 229 View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=180631 [url=&quot;http://www.thecodecage.com&quot;]Microsoft Office Help[/url] As Joel mentioned the names is a collection which is part of the XL obje...

Install Project Server to existing WSS 3.0 service
Good morning, Hopefully this is an easy one for someone out there. I have been tasked with bringing up a Project Server 2007 server. I would like to configure this installation to use an exsting implementation of WSS 3.0. There is a ton of documentation on how to integrate with an existing MOSS 2007 implementation, but nothing for WSS 3.0. Can anyone point me in the right direction? -Rich The MOSS stuff should all apply more or less. Just less configuring of some of the MOSS items. You're best bet though is to 1) Deploy PWA in it's own site collection/conten...

Exchange 5.5 with multiple servers in one site
Hi All, I am trying to setup a second Exchange server because my company is growing so rapidly. If I add another server and make it part of the current SITE. Both servers can share one Global Address book thru directory replication. How does the user logon? If there is two servers A and B, can a person with mailbox on server B logon thru server A? What about routing, when an email comes in for person@xyz.com and his mailbox resides on server B will server A forward it to server B? Thanks for your help. Will On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 16:52:52 -0400, "Will" <will8410@yahoo.com&...

Automatically setting User account and exchange server
Hi All, How would I go about setting up possibly a login script that can automatically set up users account name and exchange server. I haven't really come accross what I'm after yet and was hopeing someone here would have an answer. Basically when a new user or a user with an outbox already; logs onto a different (or there first) machine that when they open outlook 2003 they have the settings for the server hosting exchange and thier user name automatically entered so that they don't need to contact us to have it sorted out. Thanks! Microsoft uses text files with a .prf exten...

Upgrade AD when adding 2008 Server to Domain
We have added a new Windows 2008 Server (which will be a Terminal Server) to our Windows 2003 AD Domain. Do we need to update the AD Schema? Our AD Policy acts weird on the new server. Sometimes printers do not show up, then the run command is enabled, then at times the task manager is enabled. We try and lock down all of our TS Servers. Thank you for your assistance. Howdie! Patriot schrieb: > We have added a new Windows 2008 Server (which will be a Terminal Server) to > our Windows 2003 AD Domain. Do we need to update the AD Schema? Our AD Policy > acts weird on...

Justifying 2-line category names in bar charts
When a category name wraps on to 2 lines, Excel centers the second line under the first. I'd like to figure out a way to right justify the second line. I'd also like to figure out a way to set that as a default. Hi, You do not have much control over the axis labels and their appearance. If you want full control you will need to use textboxes. This page has code to help with construction and alignment. http://www.andypope.info/vba/Axislabel_textboxes.htm Cheers Andy Camille wrote: > When a category name wraps on to 2 lines, Excel centers the second line under > the first...

Naming worksheets...new to VBA
Hi, I'm pretty new to VBA and need to create a simple macro. When the command button it is linked to is clicked...I need it to search a workbook for the highest numbered worksheet (ex. "G4" was the highest sheet so the macro will create G5) and then create a new worksheet. This might be a simple problem but any help is appreciated. Thanks, Mjack --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Try this Mjack Sub test() Dim Shcount As Long Shcount = Sheets.Count Sheets.Add after:=Sheets(Sheets.Count) ActiveSheet.Name = "G" & Shcount + 1 End Sub -- Regar...

Trying to create completely server side, document merge
I was given the task of designing a complete web based document prep system. In simplest terms (using a msword explanation) create a database of merge fields, and a library of templates. Allow the webuser to select the template, merge his DB record, and produce a formatted document that can be printed or downloaded. We need to do this without specialized software on the client, since it will be universally available to webusers. We considered using PDF, but the creation of the templates were painfully slow, and the datamerge had severe space limitations (the form could not adequately...

Incorrect balances when viewing only unreconciled transactions
I have the Canadian version of MSM2005 and it recently messed up my primary account. After importing my daily transactions, it encountered an error and restarted. After restarting, when I view my primary chequing account with all transactions visible, the correct final balance is displayed, however, when I view the account with only unreconciled transactions, the final balance is significantly incorrect. The incorrect balance is appearing in the account summary screen, but the correct balance is being used for all cash flow and bill payment functions. I have tried repairing the file (...

Sent items separates messages
Hi: I have a contact in my address book with the full name of "Steve Smith" and an email address of "ssmith@hiscompany.com" When I receive email messages from Steve, in my inbox, his messages show up with the "From" name of "Steve Smith" - exactly as I would expect. If I REPLY to a message from Steve, then in my "Sent Items" folder, the message sometimes appears with the "To" name of ssmith@hiscompany.com and other times it appears with the "To" name of 'ssmith@hiscompany.com' (notice the single q...

Windows 7 Upgrade from XP Pro IE 8 Certificate Errors
My PC was recently upgraded from XP Pro to Windows 7 Pro. I had IE 8 before on XP, but now I am getting certificate errors for many of the sites that I regularly visit including our companies own intranet site, google mail, several financial institutions websites, etc. I know these sites are safe, but I cannot figure out what the upgrade process has done to my system to cause me to get these certificate errors. I have spent much time googling, and tried many different IE setttings, double checked the date time setting on my machine etc. all to no avail. PLEASE HELP!!! Below ...

DNS or SMTP Virtual Server Issue?
Hello, We host a website for www.abc.org but not their email. Until 4 months ago we were running Ex 5.5 and we've upgraded to Ex 2003. A year ago, ABC.org had an asp page where anonymous users could fill out a form, it send and the web server (not the Ex 5.5 server) would send the email to whoever@abc.org. They took that asp page down for the past few months and just put it back up since our upgrade to Ex 2003. Recently, I found out that the emails never reach their intended recipient, and ALSO WE can't directly email them internally from Outlook. Emails come back undeliverab...

Microsoft Project Gateway in Portfolio Server 2007
Hello I have installed Project Server 2007 SP2 with Language Packages SP2, Portfolio Server 2007 with SP2, SQL Server 2005 with SP3. All in one server I have configured the Project Server Gateway with an attribute mapping template. The customs fields that are text and number can sincrhonize OK with Project Server. But the custom fileds that are lookup tables in Project Server can not syncronize with custom fields that are list type in Portfolio Server. I have created simple custom fields with an lookup table but I can´t syncrhonize I dont get any error in event view...

Need Info Please on Recommended Server Availibility
We're on GP v9 and planning upgrading to v10 in a worldwide business model. I'm looking for official Microsoft paper recommending that a dedicated server for GP is the way to go,,, and why it's so. I have searched CustomerSource and Knowledgebase and didn't come up with much. Can anyone please point me to Microsoft documentation which recommends a dedicated GP server? Thanks GP Guy in AZ Thats because GP does not actually run on a server. Only the database (MS-SQL) is truely server based. The "server" install of GP is for support staff. It is a client insta...

Eorder on Server 2003?
Does anyone know if there is an Eorder upgrade for compatibility on Server 2003? Here's an article from Microsoft on this subject. Your best bet is to implement Business Portal 3 and GP 9 (when they are released) and go to Order Management. Web Product Compatibility with Windows 2003 Server Last Modified 6/12/2004 Posted 3/19/2004 Article ID Microsoft Business Solutions Great Plains web products will not be supported on Windows Server 2003. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- On this page: Overview Technical Information Support I...

How does one correct an incorrect payment?
Here's what I am trying to figure out how to correct: I'm setup with auto-debit with my apartment building. This month, they were only supposed to withdraw $400 for rent, but accidentally withdrew $1100. They wrote me a check as a refund in the amount of $700. Via the auto-sync with my bank, MS Money 2006 downloaded both transactions. I could mark the $1100 dollars as "rent expense", and the $700 as "other income", but this wouldn't really be correct, as I didn't really pay that much for rent, and the reimbursement isn't really income. So how ...

SERVER ASR
From: "Johnson Ferrao" <jferrao@hotmail.com> Subject: Server ASR Date: Thursday, March 22, 2007 1:41 PM Hello, Would any of you know... if its possible to do a automatic Server Recovery of just one partition of a Hard drive, if this is not possible then all drives of a system. I ask this , because if I install a application on a different partition and th e system files are on a say drive C, how do I do a ASR of both the drives. sorry if its the wrong news group, I would appreciate if some one let me know the proper group. thank you Johnson ...

server upgrade/reload
We currently have a Windows 2000 SBS server. It is used as a mail and file server only. My boss would like to upgrade to Windows 2003 SBS, and our hardware more than meets the minimum requirements for that. The question I have is based around the fact that he wants to blow the 2000 server completely out, then load a fresh '03. I am having trouble locating documentation on how best to approach this idea, with respect to the Exchange database and settings. Should I upgrade to '03 first, then attempt to backup and restore from there? Or do I backup the 2000 database, then ins...

List of Codes and Display Names for Codes
Hi all, I am trying to find out if there is something I can do to save m physically switching screens and finding out the names of a a code. Ie I have a list of telephone no.s on a work sheet and each no. belong to a team somtimes teams have more than one phone no. as expected. I also have a list of all the phone calls made out of a buidling and need to find out which team is making the most amount of calls etc. S I go to the no. screen and ctrl and F and type in the no. find the tea flick back to the no.s screen and type in next to it? Has anyone any ideas??? Help please this takes me ...

Changing Recevied Email Sender Display Name
Okay, Currently I have a received email which has "aaa@yahoo.com" under the "From:". I added the "aaa@yahoo.com" email to my contact with the display name as "Apple". Subsequent received mails from aaa@yahoo.com is displayed as "Apple" under the "From:". Does anyone know why older mails "From:" displayed name is not mapped to the Contact folder's display name? I would like to change the old emails which shows aaa@yahoo.com to "Apple". Sincerely Idiot. ...