C10312e7 Error

I've been moving users to new containers in ADUC and after I move a user and
make a change to their Group Membership and click OK, I get a  message saying:

This email already exists in this organisation.

ID No. C10312e7

Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension.

I've search for duplicates and they don't exist in our Windows 2000 domain /
Exchange 2003.

Could this be because Active Directory still thinks the user object exists
in it's former container and is now moved/duplicated in the new container?
--
Sandy Wood
Orange County District Attorney

Hi Sandy,

This is documented in the Microsoft article 280765. You can view it and the resolution at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/280765.

Glad to help
--------------------
>From: "=?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHkgV29vZA==?=" <sandy.wood@nospam.com>
>Subject: C10312e7 Error
>Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 09:25:09 -0700
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.exchange.admin
>
>I've been moving users to new containers in ADUC and after I move a user and
>make a change to their Group Membership and click OK, I get a  message saying:
>
>This email already exists in this organisation.
>
>ID No. C10312e7
>
>Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension.
>

>I've search for duplicates and they don't exist in our Windows 2000 domain /
>Exchange 2003.
>

>Could this be because Active Directory still thinks the user object exists
>in it's former container and is now moved/duplicated in the new container?
>--
>Sandy Wood
>Orange County District Attorney

--

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note:  For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from
which they originated.

0
roberba (123)
4/6/2005 6:06:01 PM
Thanks for the link Robert. I did see that kb article and ran Method one
prior to this post. I ran through Method two and from my workstation to our
Exchange 2003 server, I got no LDAP captures at all. Mind you, I'm doing all
the moving and changing in ADUC. I changed the capture to between my
workstation and our Global Catalog server, which did capture some LDAP stuff,
but nothing that had any SMTP in it.

"Robert Baker [MSFT]" wrote:

> Hi Sandy,
>
> This is documented in the Microsoft article 280765. You can view it and the resolution at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/280765.
>
> Glad to help
> --------------------
> >From: "=?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHkgV29vZA==?=" <sandy.wood@nospam.com>
> >Subject: C10312e7 Error
> >Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 09:25:09 -0700
> >Newsgroups: microsoft.public.exchange.admin
> >
> >I've been moving users to new containers in ADUC and after I move a user and
> >make a change to their Group Membership and click OK, I get a  message saying:
> >
> >This email already exists in this organisation.
> >
> >ID No. C10312e7
> >
> >Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension.
> >

> >I've search for duplicates and they don't exist in our Windows 2000 domain /
> >Exchange 2003.
> >

> >Could this be because Active Directory still thinks the user object exists
> >in it's former container and is now moved/duplicated in the new container?
> >--
> >Sandy Wood
> >Orange County District Attorney
> >

> --
>
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
> specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm
>
> Note:  For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from
> which they originated.

0
sandy.wood (52)
4/6/2005 9:03:02 PM
There could be some latency, but I would only expect about 5 mintues worth.

Make sure you are running the netmon trace from the Exchange server and that you capture all traffic.  I would filter the trace AFTER
the capture and then include LDAP, SMTP, and TCP/IP. You can filter the LDAP specifically and look for the query like they show in
the article if you wish but with the other you can see additional trafic that may be worth looking at.

The LDAP query will show you the address you are looking for in the SearchResponse frame.
--------------------

--

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note:  For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from
which they originated.

0
roberba (123)
4/7/2005 3:58:19 PM
Robert,

I did some more experimenting and it appears that if I move a user object
and then wait about 2-3 minutes before making any group membership changes
eliminates the error/warning. It seems as though the move makes AD see that,
somehow, there are two objects in AD, the new 'moved' object and the 'old'
former object. after a few minutes, AD appears to have the move sorted out
and only appears to think there's one object.

thanks for the help on this one.

"Robert Baker [MSFT]" wrote:

> There could be some latency, but I would only expect about 5 mintues worth.
>
> Make sure you are running the netmon trace from the Exchange server and that you capture all traffic.  I would filter the trace AFTER
> the capture and then include LDAP, SMTP, and TCP/IP. You can filter the LDAP specifically and look for the query like they show in
> the article if you wish but with the other you can see additional trafic that may be worth looking at.
>
> The LDAP query will show you the address you are looking for in the SearchResponse frame.
> --------------------
> >From: "=?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHkgV29vZA==?=" <sandy.wood@nospam.com>
> >Subject: RE: C10312e7 Error
> >Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 14:03:02 -0700
> >Newsgroups: microsoft.public.exchange.admin
> >
> >Thanks for the link Robert. I did see that kb article and ran Method one
> >prior to this post. I ran through Method two and from my workstation to our
> >Exchange 2003 server, I got no LDAP captures at all. Mind you, I'm doing all
> >the moving and changing in ADUC. I changed the capture to between my
> >workstation and our Global Catalog server, which did capture some LDAP stuff,
> >but nothing that had any SMTP in it.
> >
> >"Robert Baker [MSFT]" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Sandy,
> >>
> >> This is documented in the Microsoft article 280765. You can view it and the resolution at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/280765.
> >>
> >> Glad to help
> >> --------------------

> >> --
> >>
> >> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
> >> specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm
> >>
> >> Note:  For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from
> >> which they originated.
> >>

> --
>
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
> specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm
>
> Note:  For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from
> which they originated.

0
sandy.wood (52)
4/7/2005 4:59:07 PM
Number 1 rule when working with the Active Directory and Exchange

Chill!!!!

"Sandy Wood" <sandy.wood@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Robert,
>
> I did some more experimenting and it appears that if I move a user object
> and then wait about 2-3 minutes before making any group membership changes
> eliminates the error/warning. It seems as though the move makes AD see
> that,
> somehow, there are two objects in AD, the new 'moved' object and the 'old'
> former object. after a few minutes, AD appears to have the move sorted out
> and only appears to think there's one object.
>
> thanks for the help on this one.
>
> "Robert Baker [MSFT]" wrote:
>
>> There could be some latency, but I would only expect about 5 mintues
>> worth.
>>
>> Make sure you are running the netmon trace from the Exchange server and
>> that you capture all traffic.  I would filter the trace AFTER
>> the capture and then include LDAP, SMTP, and TCP/IP. You can filter the
>> LDAP specifically and look for the query like they show in
>> the article if you wish but with the other you can see additional trafic
>> that may be worth looking at.
>>
>> The LDAP query will show you the address you are looking for in the
>> SearchResponse frame.
>> --------------------
>> >From: "=?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHkgV29vZA==?=" <sandy.wood@nospam.com>
>> >Subject: RE: C10312e7 Error
>> >Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 14:03:02 -0700
>> >Newsgroups: microsoft.public.exchange.admin
>> >
>> >Thanks for the link Robert. I did see that kb article and ran Method one
>> >prior to this post. I ran through Method two and from my workstation to
>> >our
>> >Exchange 2003 server, I got no LDAP captures at all. Mind you, I'm doing
>> >all
>> >the moving and changing in ADUC. I changed the capture to between my
>> >workstation and our Global Catalog server, which did capture some LDAP
>> >stuff,
>> >but nothing that had any SMTP in it.

>> --

>> rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
>> specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm
>>
>> Note:  For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this
>> message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from
>> which they originated.

0
ewoodrick (190)
4/7/2005 5:22:54 PM
Ha! Best advice I've gotten!

"Ed Woodrick" wrote:

> Number 1 rule when working with the Active Directory and Exchange
>

> Chill!!!!
>

> "Sandy Wood" <sandy.wood@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > Robert,
> >
> > I did some more experimenting and it appears that if I move a user object
> > and then wait about 2-3 minutes before making any group membership changes
> > eliminates the error/warning. It seems as though the move makes AD see
> > that,
> > somehow, there are two objects in AD, the new 'moved' object and the 'old'
> > former object. after a few minutes, AD appears to have the move sorted out
> > and only appears to think there's one object.
> >
> > thanks for the help on this one.
> >
> > "Robert Baker [MSFT]" wrote:
> >
> >> There could be some latency, but I would only expect about 5 mintues
> >> worth.
> >>
> >> Make sure you are running the netmon trace from the Exchange server and
> >> that you capture all traffic.  I would filter the trace AFTER
> >> the capture and then include LDAP, SMTP, and TCP/IP. You can filter the
> >> LDAP specifically and look for the query like they show in
> >> the article if you wish but with the other you can see additional trafic
> >> that may be worth looking at.
> >>
> >> The LDAP query will show you the address you are looking for in the
> >> SearchResponse frame.
> >> --------------------

> >> --

> >> rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
> >> specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm
> >>
> >> Note:  For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this
> >> message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from
> >> which they originated.

0
sandy.wood (52)

Runtime Error #2
When initializing Outlook 2002 in my Windows XP OS, the program shuts down with the following error message: "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program: C:\programfiles\microsoftoffice\office10 \outlook.exe This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the Applications support team for more information." I have installed office xp service packs 1, 2 and the outlook 2002 patch dated January but the message is still appearing. Any suggestions on what the problem is. Jeff I am having the same problem. Checkin...

Startup Error debugging help
This morning, when starting up Excel, I receive an error message. The message occurs prior to the opening of the default workbook (Book1). The message reads "This workbook is currently referenced by another workbook and cannot be closed". If I click on "OK", the opening proceeds normally with the default workbook opening. In MSKB, the only discussion I could locate with regard to this message had to do with programmatically controlled operations; but I have not introduced any macros that should be doing this. How can I troubleshoot this? Windows XP SP2; Excel 2002 SP3...

Error Code: 0x80040006
I can't install or update the windows live. it will install and uninstall itself then give Error Code: 0x80040006. what can i do to be able to install windows live essential? ...

.net error when running sales order example
Hi, while trying to run the sales order example, I get the following error: System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: Cannot find the assembly Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect I have both the eConnect and eConnectSerilization8 dlls referenece and imported into the application. The server where the database resides is mapped through a vpn. I'm pretty sure I have the connection string setup right, as it's not all that complicated. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks It throws the error on the eConnect.Dispose() line. It seems to get passed the entry_...

Formula Error or Data Error?
I have the following spreadsheet which I attempting to calculate the Prior Years Inventory Level in actual Retail $ I have a database query that retrieves the following Information:( DeptDate( week end date(Saturday), OH Retail$, % Chg Prior Year), DeptNum DeptName, CatName (Dept = Abbreviation for Department) DeptDate = (the date(Saturday) week ending (i.e. 5/10/08_ OH Retail$ = The Retail $ of Inventory for that department OH %Chg = % chg from Prior Year (Don't have access to Original Data for a certain Period of Time) Deptnum = Department # DeptName = Dep...

Outlook error message #16
I get the following message when I try to setup user with existing mailbox. Microsoft Outlook: Unable to display the selected foler or item. You do not have permission to log on ...

'there was an error opening this message, an error has occurred'
I get this when I try to open a message, create mail or open the addres book, any ideas anyone? ...

Run Time error '380'
When we try to view the sales journal from the management program in one of our stores we get a run time error 380- invalid property value. When we click ok to exit the screen we get bumped out of the Manager program. The journal info is being transmitted each day to HQ and can view it at HQ. But why are we getting bumped from the store manager? -- John G at the Tradewinds Shops John, What version are you running as I remember this being fixed last year sometime? Manager | Help | About. Last version for 1.2 was 1.2.0189, whereas 1.3.0209 is the most recent if on the Maintenance Pla...

Error while trying to access reports
Hi all, I have a user who is Admin and gets this error when she clicks on the report icon: Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the r...

error LNK2019
The error always appears when compiling some programs: normint error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _wWinMain@16 referenced in function _wWinMainCRTStartup How to fix it? Thanks WD ...

Error 1720 during installation
I am trying to install a new software package. The installer fails with a 1720 error. I have successfully installed a few other products lately, so I suspect this is a bug in the installer with this particular product, so I have written to hahaSupport... Yet, googling for this error shows that it may be a Microsoft problem after all with a broken InstallShield installation. My XP Home Pro system has all the normal updates installed. Any idea where to look? Thanks! "Jason" <nobody@nothere.net> wrote in message news:MPG.26400062ea367b38989690@news.micro...

error 0x800cccf4
by adding my email account into outlook, officw 2003 verion, I encounter error 0X800cccf4. this means that oulook can not synchronize hotmail folders. "H. Najafizadeh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<5d5d01c3e62b$8b4b5ca0$a301280a@phx.gbl>... > by adding my email account into outlook, officw 2003 > verion, I encounter error 0X800cccf4. this means that > oulook can not synchronize hotmail folders. YAHOO! (Half a Solution) I have tried for hours to sort this problem, in the end I gave up and switched to a Yahoo mail account. It&...

Outlook 2003 send/receive error (0x80040900)
Hi, I have a laptop running XP-Pro SP-2, Office 2003 SP-2, BCM SP-2, all updated. When I launch Outlook, it synchronizes the folder lists and the modem lights indicate traffic. When I press the send/receive button, I immediately receive this error message: "Task "Pipe and Tanks-Receiving' reported error (0x80040900).'The server name you entered cannot be found on the network (it might be down temporarily). Please verify that you are online and that the server name is correct.' " I have the Outlook Send/Receive Progress pinned. When I click on the "Cancel All&q...

Who AM I Error
Hi I am trying to run the SDK examples and am receiving error "Method not allowed.Source: System.Web.Services " I have added a reference to the System.Web.Services. Any help is appreciated Thanks in advance ...

error handling
I have following code:- Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean) where = "E44" what = (Abs((WorksheetFunction.Substitute(WorksheetFunction.Substitute(WorksheetFun ction.Substitute(WorksheetFunction.Substitute(Worksheets("schedule").Range(w here), "M", ""), "T", ""), "P", ""), " ", "")))) from = Worksheets("Product").Range("A:L") res = Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(what, from, 2, False) Range(where).Value = res End Sub But ...

offline address book sync error
Whenever I sync my laptop using OL2K on WinXP with the server I get errors. Here is a sample from my sync log. As you can see, everything works fine until the last two lines, indicating that my offline address book is not being properly synced: 15:40:34 Synchronizing Mailbox 'Paul Engel' 15:40:34 Synchronizing Hierarchy 15:40:34 Synchronizing Favorites 15:40:34 Synchronizing Folder 'Inbox' 15:40:34 Synchronizing Folder 'Sent Items' 15:40:34 Synchronizing Folder 'Awaiting Reply' 15:40:34 Synchronizing Folder 'Calendar' 15:40:34 Synchronizing Folder '...

Outlook Send Receive Error Message 0x8004210B
Since loading the latest Norton Anti-virus program I am getting this send receive message on a regular basis. Can anyone help me out on how to solve this? ...

Error: "The picture is too complex to be made into a border."
I'm trying to create a custom border out of a picture, however I get the following error: "The picture is too complex to be made into a border". I could not find any specifications for border pictures. Anybody know what those picture specifications are? ...

id no: c10312e7
I am getting an error message that says that an exchange mailbox already exsist, even though the user was deleted previously. I have checked to make sure that there was not another mailbox in exchange. Dose anyone know of any other steps I could take to fix this problem? Takia, Pls check this KB http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;280765 -- Jammyù�ٴ� "Takia" <Takia@discussions.microsoft.com> ���g��l��s�D :2DD13F11-F3FA-4763-8F6D-8A50A638B919@microsoft.com... > I am getting an error message that says that an exchange mailbox already > exsi...

Fatal Error during install
I get through the CRM Server install, but at the last moment while the system is wrapping up, the following error occurs: ----- "Fatal Error" Installation ended prematurely because of an error. ----- Three databases are created and the web files are copied to the root. Any thoughts on why the installation doesn't complete? Thanks. --Ed Fatal Error during install - More info: The CRM server is on a different box than the SQL server. CRM: Windows 2000, SP3 SQL: Windows 2000, SP3, SQL 2000 Standard, SP3 I have read that there may be an issue with SQL Server SP3, but...

XML Parse Error Codes
Is there any place I could find a list with all the parsing errors you can get when loading an XML document? I'm mostly interested in error codes generated when using a schema to validate an instance document. All I could find on the web was related to PHP parser implementation, but I'd like to have such a reference specific to MSXML 4.0 SP2 if that's possible. ...

Intermittent error
I have an odd one. My client has a P IV with 512 RAM, SP Pro, Office 2003 all updates etc. He checks two email addresses. I use the ISP’s smtp server on both and both email accounts check with a send receive. I have disabled the “send” function on one account since it is unnecessary. Every few “Send/Receive”’s, he gets “Receiving reported error (0x800CCC0F): The connection to the server was interrupted.’ My server settings must be right as he does send and receive email. As soon as I get the error, it goes away and does a successful send/receive before I can try to ping the server...

IMAP4SVC errors
We're getting ready to deploy a new E2k3 SP1 cluster and have begun to move some test users over to it. Some of our IMAP users are receiving an error: Event ID 1023: Error 0x8004050a occurred while rendering message 0011-000000c9660e for download for user xyzzy@[EMAIL PROTECTED] Any ideas? We're running a similar setup and have the same problem. It means that there are some messages that cannot be retrieved via IMAP. We opened an incident with Microsoft and the feel that it is the anti-virus software we are running. Sure enough, turning off the AV makes the error go away. ...

Mystery error
Has anyone ever received and explanation for the floowing error? Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: NDR Event ID: 3015 Date: 10/13/2005 Time: 1:48:37 PM User: N/A Computer: myserver Description: A non-delivery report with a status code of 5.3.0 was generated for recipient rfc822;someguy@somedomain.net (Message-ID <1773136B08AB5742BF2B8C10FD547DE406DC68B3@myserver.mydomain.com>). Causes: Exchange mistakenly attempted mail delivery to an incorrect MTA route. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. Solution:...

confusing error in access2003 db running in access2007
have opened a 2003 db in 2007...opens fine, but when adding records I am getting an error as follows: Microsoft Office Access -2147352567 Method ‘Nz’ of object ‘_Application’ Failed I can perform the exact same actions on the dB in 2003, and do not have a problem...I am wondering if the NZ method in conjuction with data on an sql server is invalid...I feel as if this particular dB is getting corrupted when being used in Access 2007...I have been unable to convert this dB to 2007....the error message is that the dB is already opened exclusively by another user...which is me...the dB si...