C0070005 Error

As an exchange administrator I can do anything on the exchange server
itself. On my workstation (windows 2003) I have installed the ESM Tools.
When I for example want to add a smtp address, I get the C0070005 access
denied error. I don't get the error on the server, even I log on with the
same user.

The second problem is, I cannot open the public folders in Outlook 2003 (You
don't have the necessary rights or something like that). Again, only on my
workstation.

I have read lot's recourses in the newsgroups to the C007005 error (KB
323915, delegation wizard, ...). Nothing yet did correct my problem.

Any hints?

Thank you,

Manfred

0
mfk (4)

Random errors with attachments
We have three users who are getting random errors with attachments. All three are using Outlook 2002 with Windows 2000. The error occurs when adding attachments to a new e-mail as well as opening attachments that they receive. The error they get is "Can't create file: <file name>. Right-click the folder you want to create the file in, and then click Properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder." We've tried everything we can think of to resolve this issue (reinstall Office, reinstall Outlook, recreate the user's profile on ...

If column contains a value
Hi, I am trying to apply some error trapping to my code now. I want to say that if a value (e.g. "Test") does not appear in Column A then carry on, otherwise if it does appear in Column A (on any row) then an error message pops up. Can this be done, and how? Thanks, Dim HowMany as long with worksheets("Somesheetnamehere") howmany = application.countif(.range("a:a"),"test") if howmany > 0 then 'it's there at least once else 'it's not there end if end with You may want: howmany = applic...

Error in Recipient Update Service
Every time I try and update the Recipient Update Service, I get this error: An operations error occurred. Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 80072020 Exchange System Manager Any ideas? ...

SBS 2003 in Journal Wrap Error State from Previous Migration
I apologize ahead of time if this question was already discussed, I realize it is an older topic, but I couldn't find my particular "offshoot" of the issue so decided to post a question. Here is the history of the problem. I have an SBS 2003 Standard domain. Two years ago, I moved SBS 2003 to more powerful hardware by way of Microsoft's migration procedure. All went well except for the following: When I removed the old SBS from the network, I began getting errors in my file replication log on the new server complaining that it had a journal wrap error (ev...

Global variable error :error LNK2001
Dear all, I have defined a global variable in CTestApp like : class CTestApp : public CWinApp { public: static DWORD dwPos2; ...... } When I recompile the project, it always turn out the error like the following : Test error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol symbol "public: static unsigned long CTestApp::dwPos2" (?dwPos2@CTestApp@@2KA) Could anybody tell me why? Any helpful ideas would be highly appreciated! -ja Well, could you tell me how to define a variale in MFC project,so and I...

Runtime Error
Every time I open Outlook, a little window opens which says 'Runtime Error has occurred - do you want to debug - line: 297' What does this mean and how do I fix it? ...

Error Code 0x80246007
i tryed downloading windows updates and it fails and sayes i have Error Code:0x80246007 is thair a way around this? i have a compaq Evo N1000v with windows xp pro Are you try to install Windows XP Service Pack 3 from Windows Update ? -=- "volcompunk" wrote: > i tryed downloading windows updates and it fails and sayes i have Error > Code:0x80246007 is thair a way around this? > > i have a compaq Evo N1000v with windows xp pro 0x80246007 SUS_E_DM_NOTDOWNLOADED A BITS transfer error occurred, but the exact error could not be retrieved. Are you runn...

Outlook 2003 error.....
this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer. This error occurs when I double click on a hyper link embedded in an email. Prior to the service pack for office 2003 I did not have any problems. I do have the latest service pack for Office 2003 and all other software is currently up to date. This error started after I installed the latest service pack for office 2003. I do run Norton Internet Security and Systemworks 2004. I currently do not have XP internet firewall enabled. I have tried it with and without off and on and to no avail. I do have SBC DSL with 2Wire gatew...

Different version error using vista
I am getting the following error: "A prodauct on your computer is on a different version than the database version. You will not be able to use the application until this issue is resolved. Use the GP_LoginErrors.log file in your temp directory to assist in resolving this issue." I tried to look for this log on the local but am unable to find it. I spoke to a rep from Dynamics and the said it is compatible with VISTA. it installed great but now I am getting this error. I had the same thing. You should be able to find the log file, however. Another approach is to go to a wor...

Strange error message
Hello, I am getting a strange message when I am trying to copy a graph that I use in a payroll document that we use. It contains data and a graph for each employee. It worked just fine for 80% of the document then all of a sudden I started to get this message: "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" with an OK button. I can hit the OK button and it will eventually continue on (after multiple clicks). But each time I copy and paste the graph, it gives me this message. I am using Excel 2002 on Win 2000 Pro with all the latest updates and patches available. T...

What error in my steps?
Hello all: I create a diglog using vc,and add some the control edit.and now I want to use the class CRecordset,and I do that:ClassWizard=>Add Class=>New,and write CAbc in Name,select CRecordset in Base class,and press OK,and select a ODBC(I have already created a ODBC),and select a table,finally I press OK,but it always display: Unable to open the files(abc.h,abc.cpp) for class "CAbc", I want to know what error in my steps.thanks. Soory: I add this sentence to the file stdafx.h: #include <stddb.h> but it display the error.How to solve? "Lee Tow" <fbjlt@pu...

Outlook Error
Hi everyone, I am getting the following error in my outlook "Outlook experiences a serious problem with the 'microsoft dynamics crm' add-in.If you have seen this message multiple times, you should disable this add-in and check to see if an update is available.Do you want to disable this add-in?" Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Karthik This can be caused by a bug in the synchronization mechanism. (The birthdate field cannot contain a value before 1970). A hotfix is available. See this knowledge base article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid...

Asynch Service Error...
Hey everyone... I'm getting this wierd error message in the application log of my crm server: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMAsyncService Event Category: None Event ID: 17415 Date: 2/4/2008 Time: 12:01:47 PM User: N/A Computer: MyCrmServer Description: Host MyCrmServer: error while processing organization c6633e81-f7c9-dc11-89d1-0003fff66785. Exception: Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.EntityMetadataNotFoundException: The entity with ObjectTypeCode = 0 was not found in the MetadataCache. at Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCache.GetEntity(Int32 entityCode) at Microsoft.Crm....

error message on Outlook Express
The following message is diplayed when I try to retrieve my messages from Outlook Express. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'mail.comcast.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '+OK', Port: 110, Secure (SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these news...

On Error of an On Error
How do I write an On Error of an On Error? For example, if an error occurs when trying to open a linked table, I would like to open up the linked table manager for the user to link the tables properly. However, if that is not installed, I would like to give the user a error message that I will write. At the moment, my code which errs out is as follows: ======================== Private Sub Form_Current() ' Checks to see if all table is there On Error GoTo TableMgr If (DCount("*", "qReport") > 0) Then MsgBox "This should not be 0.", vbOKOnly,...

Import Customizations Error
Hi All, I tried to import Customizations but I got an error as following: "This attribute map is invalid. The selected attributes should be of the same type. The length of the source attribute and the formats should match. The targe attribute should not be used in another mapping". Therefore, my import wasn't get through. Anyone has any ideas, please let me know and I'd appreciate it. Thanks That error indicates a relationship map you are creating in your import file is not valid for one of several reasons: 1. You are trying to map a field of one type to a differe...

Error 0x800ccc0d
I know there have been many posts about this error but I cannot find any that solve my problem. Been looking for hours now and I am getting most frustrated. I am running Office Mail as a mail server on a Win98se PC. I use Outlook 98 to send/collect mail from a client PC (also running Win98se). I can send and collect mail without any problem at all - until I have to reboot that client PC (for whatever reason). I then get the following error: The server could not be found. (Account 'account name', POP3 Server: 'Servername', Error number: 0x800ccc0d). I can browse each PC witho...

KB979099 gets 0x643 error
When I do the windows update, KB979099 errors out with error 0x643. Please include what Operating System and Service Pack level are you using?, and perhaps what other antivirus or antimalware software you may have installed, Security suite and firewall, etc. etc. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 <http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverwsus/threads> On the web: WSUS General <http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.server.update_services> In your newsreader: news://msnew...

Error accessing reports after RS2000 to SSRS2005 SP1 migration
I have just migrated RS2000 to SSRS2005 SP1. I restored the RS databases into new SS2005/RS2005 Instances, I also set up custom Application pools and new Reports and ReportServer sub-webs. I can open/browse the contents of the new subwebs, ane everything looks fine. Now when I access the CRM 3.0 web interface & click on Reports in CRM Workplace I get a message "ERROR- An error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator." What steps are needed to make CRM 3.0 compatible with SS2005 & SSRS2005 regards Graham Try to activate the debug mode of the web ap...

Update Links Error...
When I open a workbook Im alerted that the file needs to be updated. When I click on "-Update-" and then "-Edit Links-". Im told the Source Type, Update, and Status, the Source = -Name of Worksheet-, Type Worksheet, Update = A, Status = Error, Source not found. My question is i found where the error was and have cleared it of al issues. when I save and close the file and reopen it, I am told ye again about an update issue. I've gone through the whole workbook an can not find any issues that it says I have. How can I fix this? Thank -- HoseHead7 --------------------...

Outlook 2002 error the mail folder could not be opened
I recieved an error meassage when importing a mail folder from outlook express 6 to outlook 2002. "The mail folder could not be opened. If another application is using this file lease close it and try again." ANy suggestions I guess you made sure Outlook Express was not opened and trying to view / access emails in that folder, correct? Try it again, making sure outlook express is closed and it's not hung in the task manager... Actually better still do a export from Outlook Express, it's better this way, you get to keep the original dates of received on the email...

Detect and Repair Outlook Profressional 2003 errors?
Hi Guys, Hv a problem here, can anyone here help me to solve this problem, please? I click on the detect and repair in my Outlook Professional Edition 2003, it's started the process of detect and repair until in the middle process it stops. The error message wrote "Microsoft office Professional Edition 2003 Setup failed" , How do I fix this? ...

relay error
hi guy's, hopefully you can give me some ideas where to look for this. the below message was received yesterday from one of the servers that we regularly email and support, this is the first time this has happened and no other domain is having problems sending email to this server. these are external emails from one business to another. I have tested my server can send emails ok and the domain is not on any blacklists. Server is a windows 2003 Small Business Server with all current service packs and patches. message: There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's em...

FRX
once i login into FRX i get an error "Subscript out of range" Still am able to continue, ignoring the error, but when i try generate any report, the same error pops up again. screen shot is given. Any help ??? thanks. http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=frxerrorwg9.jpg ...

Error : fatal error C1045: compiler limit,
Hi, When I am building a file i'm getting the following error on Visual C++ 6.0 compiler. fatal error C1045: compiler limit : linkage specifications nested too deeply Can anyone help me on this regard? Thanks & Regards, Pearl Without knowing anything about your program, it is hard to guess why you are getting this message. One possibility is that you have a syntax error that is causing externs appear to be nested, thus leading to a secondary error C1045. Unfortunately, there appears to be no actual definition of what a 'nested extern' really is. joe On 28 Jun 2005 0...