Best RBL servers ?

Hello,
What's the best RBL servers ??? thanks for answering me ..

Bye !

0
yo3393 (3)

We use spamhaus.org and are happy.  Someone on another newsgroup had issues
with their heavyhanded blocking policies.

Don Williams

"Me" <yo@msf.fr> wrote in message
> Hello,
> What's the best RBL servers ??? thanks for answering me ..
>

> Bye !

0
no (445)

Best text books / manuals for MS Office (intermediate-Advanced use
What are the best (most highly reccomended) text books / instruction manuals you can get for Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, & Word and also VBE? I consider myself to be Quite proficient in Excel......Can produce a decent document in Publisher.......Can "Get by" in Word....Not enough knowledge of Access......Only used PowerPoint once....... I started using BASIC (the programming language) back in the '80s, so I have some knowledge of VBE (Formulas & syntax are quite simular from what I see now). I have created several Excel projects with Macros bu...

Webmail access with 2 servers
Hello, I am an administrator for a network with 2 sites, both on the same domain and both running exchange 2003. Everything is working apart from an annoyance with the externally published webmail. If a user browses to the an server that does not hold their mailbox, they are re-directed to the internal IP address of the other server. Is this settings easily changed, to re-direct them to the published address? Regards Graham "Graham Webber" <asl@noemail.noemail> wrote in message news:OejVruPVHHA.392@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I am an administrator ...

The best photographer
He is the best famous photographer.. http://club.cyworld.com/dcnomad ...

Automatically setting User account and exchange server
Hi All, How would I go about setting up possibly a login script that can automatically set up users account name and exchange server. I haven't really come accross what I'm after yet and was hopeing someone here would have an answer. Basically when a new user or a user with an outbox already; logs onto a different (or there first) machine that when they open outlook 2003 they have the settings for the server hosting exchange and thier user name automatically entered so that they don't need to contact us to have it sorted out. Thanks! Microsoft uses text files with a .prf exten...

How to find out which server is sending spam?
I have some Windows 2003 servers that are using SMTP, port 25. I suspected one of the server is sending spam mails. How to find out which server is sending out high volume spam mails? Well, your firewall may be able to tell you this information depending on what reporting features it has. You can also turn off SMTP on each server to see which one is causing the issue but a little more information on your setup would be helpful as this has nothing to do with Exchange Server, unless Exchange is installed on these Win 2003 Servers? -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchan...

Howto read/write SQL-Server ntext-Attributes with CRecordset using ODBC
Hello, is there any possibility to read/write chunks of data from/to a ntext attribute (SQL-Server using ODBC, not ADO) to avoid problems caused of not enough memory? Thx, K. Konrad ...

Where is the best place to put notes?
We are new to MSCRM and are not used to all of the possible places that you can enter notes. Has anyone created a structure for their company as to what notes should be entered where? Wendy, There are many ways to handle notes. You have accurately identified that notes are kind of disjointed. What you might consider doing is creating a central notes depository in Sharepoint and then adding a customization with an inline frame that shows the Sharepoint notes repository in several different parts of CRM. In general, you have not provided enough information on what you are trying to ac...

what is the best way to resize test that "best fits" the text box
I just want to know how to resize text to fit the text box. Select the text and reduce the font size until it suits your requirements. There is no automatic function for this. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "utahjohn" <utahjohn@discussions.microsof...

Exchange 2010 edge server and 2007 HT server
Hi, Does anyone know whether an Exchange 2010 edge server can work with a 2007 HT server with regards an edge subscription? There will probably not be any 2010 HT servers in the org for a while. We are looking into moving to a TMG ISA server with the 2010 HT server installed on it. Thanks. Andrew. Good question. This article: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd346708.aspx#ESD seems to say that you can use an Exchange 2007 Hub Transport server in edge synchronization with an Exchange 2010 Edge server but you won't get all of the new Edge 2010 features. -- ...

CRM server login
Hi, when I try to go the CRM server by ip name, ie. http://192.168.4.1 I have no problem using crm but when I try to go to the server name, ie. http://mycrmserver I get a windows authentication window and I cannot use crm unless I log in with my windows credentials, does anybody know how I could fix this, I set my IIS server to integrated windows authentication, any ideas? I think it's a browser settings issue - can you check the following: In Internet Options, Security Tab Local Intranet -> Custom level -> User Authentication -> Logon -> Auot logon in Intranet zone Hope t...

Best way to forecast individual sales territories?
I have a spreadsheet with twelve months of sales data per territory (100 territories.) I need to forecast the next three months. The product being sold is just moving from launch phase to high growth phase, so it's still growing pretty quickly. What is the best method to forecast each individual territories' sales over the next three months? ...

Firewall is blocking HQ client/server over VPN
I have a VPN connection bet the store and my laptop which has HQ. When I am in my store's network, HQ client and server communicates fine. But from outside, the VPN is connecting but the Windows firewall on my laptop is blocking the communication from HQ client. To isolate the problem, when I turn off the firewall, it does indeed connect. The Windows firewall has RMS Server and Manager as exceptions as well as port 34200 and 34202 open. What else do I have to do to the firewall? I hear the port for SQL should not be open. You have answered your own question: RMS communicates with...

OWA/OMA Protection
<No response from other forum> Hello, I have a Exchange 2003/OWA frontend that is protected with RSA two factor authentication inside a Checkpoint Firewall. The RSA part works fine and everything is good. Now I buy a Motorola Droid and need to set up the Exchange Sync and the RSA poses a problem. If I remove the RSA protection the Droid connects to the OWA and syncs well. Calls to RSA says it will not work with a Droid so I'd have to get rid of the RSA authentication. The question is: it looks like if I want to use a Android 2.0 based Droid phone to sync with outlook...

Moving GP 7.5 to another server
I'm trying to copy our current GP 7.5 environment to a new server to test our 7.5 ->9.0 upgrade. I'm following the steps that are deliniated in KB article 878449. The only thing I'm unclear on is after I've moved my databases to the new server they then say to install GP. Will that blow away my DYNAMICS DB that was copied to the new server? Also do I need to set up the framework on the new server or will that get picked up when I attach my old DB's. Doing the Server/Client install has no effect on your databases. The framework is already defined in your existi...

SMTP communication problem
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C47696.5E4AAA20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have got this error below after I tried to send to one particular = domain. Why is that? Any wits to get this resolved? Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.=20 Subject: RE: Test message. Please ignore=20 Sent: 7/28/2004 2:09 PM=20 The following recipient(s) could not be reached:=20 on 7/28/2004 2:09 PM=20 There was a SMTP communication...

Rules wizard for exchange server?
I would like to set up all email sent to a particular email address to another email address (my coworker just got a blackberry and I am not spending $$2,999.00 on Blackberry Enterprise Server for one user!!) In the past I was able to set up a "rule" for email filtering on my own client PC and then the server would ask me if I wanted to update the rules on the server itself. This in not happening since I rebuilt the server after our crash of death 2 weeks ago. any idea what setting i have missed if any? Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. CMM. Just...

create user on AD server
Hi, I want to create an application which on passing a user id & password will create that user on windows 2003 AD server. I used netuseradd API to do this, but was not able to create user on AD server & boot my system with that user. CAn anybody please help me do this. if i am doing right what could be the problem. i am getting unknown user type error. i found few scripts but they need to be run on server itself not on remote system in network. Thanks On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 11:13:25 -0700, Dipesh_Sharma <DipeshSharma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: � Hi, � I w...

GL figures
what really is the best practice method for brining in monthly GL figures so users can get comparative statements this year/lastyr. do you bring in all the old detail journals? or do you load via a maintenance or IM the historical balance for each month in some file. -- Linda W. Linda, You mean when you are starting up a new company? If so, unless someone needs the detail imported into GP for other reasons, I bring in a beginning balance and monthly net changes only. For example, let's say you're starting to use GP with January 2009, your fiscal year ends in December and y...

best tutorials for graphs ( line of best fit) for excel
What are the best tutorials for using excel for stastical analysis graphs and other graphs such as Line of best fit? Niccole: Here's a link to my chart gallery of Excel statistical charts. http://processtrends.com/TOC_chart_gallery.htm Here's a link to my page on trend analysis with Excel. This page shows several regression techniques that you can use with Excel. http://processtrends.com/toc_trend_analysis_with_Excel.htm Post back if you have more specific questions. Kelly O'Day koday at processtrends dot com "Niccole D" <Niccole D@discussions.microsoft....

OWA
I am looking to run OWA through ISA 2004 box - connected to a front end exchange 2003. ISA 2004 is running on a Windows 2003 Server SP1 box, front end is Exchange 2003 SP2. Back end server (mail box server) is Windows 2003 box, SP1, and exchange 2003 SP1. (I know SP versions on exchange should be the same - but OWA works fine on the front end when connecting to the back end). ISA 2004 is confirgured and web mail server set up. We are are using forms based authenticication and when inserting the URL of the ISA server into the web browser the connection through to the front end is good (...

What antivirus on Front-End server?
Hi, can somebody recommend me an antivirus software what supports Exchange Front-End server? We use eTrust Antivirus with Exchange option, but it scans only mailbox store. I want to block viruses and some attachments on our FE server first. Tom. On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 06:13:03 -0800, "flyok" <flyok@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, >can somebody recommend me an antivirus software what supports Exchange >Front-End server? >We use eTrust Antivirus with Exchange option, but it scans only mailbox store. >I want to block viruses and some attachments on our FE se...

Faxing through Outlook 2003 on a Server 2003 machine via VB
I have a SBS2K setup with faxing for all of our client machines. I have an Access 2K database that allows our clients to fax a snapshot of a sales report via Outlook using the Docmd.Sendobject event. Everything works fine on our client machines running XP or WIN2K. I just upgraded one of our Terminal Servers from 2000 to 2003. I have the faxing setup the same as before however I cannot fax from the access database any more. I recieve an "Undeliverable" bounce back email. It worked on the 2000 TS. I can fax using the Print command and then selecting the 'Shared Fax on Server...

division of variable integer into best fit integer parts
Hello I have a variable integer which must be split into 8 integers based on fixed percentages (33%, 18%, 15%, 13%, 11%, 4%, 3%, 3%). These 8 integers must add up to the original number (ie I cannot just multiply integer by % and then use the roundup/rounddown functions as they could add up to more/less than the original number). Is there a function in excel which would work out a best fit solution? Thanks No, there is not a function to do this automatically. Follow the program that you described, but calculate one of the integers by subtraction to make the sum come out right. Jerry ...

SQL Server
Can MS money [specifically small business] be made to work with SQL Server? Please advise. -- New to ISA No. To preempt your next question, there's no API at all. -- Chris Cowles, Gainesville, FL "Maurice" <Maurice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80C9B62E-8A59-4561-8952-4315E0F5E877@microsoft.com... > Can MS money [specifically small business] be made to work with SQL > Server? > Please advise. > -- > New to ISA ...

Outlook, Palm Pilot, and Exchange Server
I'm using Outlook with an Exchange Server (2000 Small Business). I installed the software for the Palm Pilot and now it prompts with a dialog box for the user to chose the following when they reply, forward or reply to all on an e-mail message. A Program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". Allow access for (if you check the box) it gives 1, 2, 5 and 10 minutes. If you say no it lets you reply, forward, and reply to all. This is a nuisance more than ...