BCC recipient Limit using Exchange 2003

Can anyone tell me what the recipient limit is for BCC
using exchange 2003 and how to increase it if possible
0
tlomberg (2)

Using Accesslinks
Hello, I have downloaded the add-in access links and followed all the installation steps. When I try to open access form in excel it says there was an error and it could not open. Has anyone else encountered this? Second question: I wanted to use this to create a form for a worksheet that I'm going to put on a network server so a group of users can get to it. Has anyone had any problems or had any success? Thanks in advance for any help!! ...

Additional Exchange 2003 Server #2
We are in the process of moving exchange 2003 server to another server. I have brought the 2d server online and have began testing it. I have move over 1 mailbox to test the connection between the 2 servers. I cannot get send email from server B to server A but I can send email to Server A from B. Server A is the first server that we are replacing Server B is the replacement server. Before i can start this transition, i have to make sure that server B is working correctly and so far i have to say it is not. Does anyone have any suggestion on how to correct this problem? Error message...

Word Send to Mail Recipient loses some images
I'm using Word (Office 03) to create a newsletter to be emailed monthly to number of people through File/Send to/Mail Recipient. I use Outlook for email, on a Win XP SP2 IE7 machine. First month worked fine (with only 2 images). This month, when I run the test (sending to myself), two of the images (pictures) go through but the other 3 don't. There isn't even placeholder or "x" or anything where picture used to be when it's received. And Outlook only shows 2 images as attachments in its info about the incoming message. Indeed, the "sent" version of the...

Microsoft Exchange server 2007 #2
Hi there, I Downloaded and used Exchange SDK, There was a sample on VC++ named CreateAppointment, I'll get error while I want to run the sample, I saw there error occured on this lines: // Set the provider to the Exchange OLEDB driver. connection->Provider = "ExOLEDB.DataSource"; connection->Open(iMailbox->BaseFolder, bstr_t(), bstr_t(), -1 ); Please do me a favore and help me if yiu'd like. Regards, I am getting follwing error : The following calendar has been opened: CreateAppointment threw the following error: IDispatch error #...

Outlook 2003 "Install"s Each Time I Open It
Recently, Outlook 2003 seemed to freeze for a few minutes before it would open. I went to the Control Panel and attempted to "Repair" the application. In the process of the repair, the program in the Control Panel asked me to locate a file. I retrieved the Office 2003 CD, placed it in the machine, and pointed the installation program to the CD. Soon, the repair was done. I was able to open Outlook with no problem. However, the next time I attempted to open Outlook, and every attempt since then, the machine runs a short installation program prior to running the program. The in...

"message size exceeds limit" from exchange to exchange only?
We are having a problem emailing to a particular destination. We are running Win 2k Server and Exchange 2k (latest SPs on both). I do not know which version the destination host is using - most likely pre-2003 Exchange. 1. When I send a medium sized attachment to their server from our server, I get this error. 2. When I send the same message and attachment to my Yahoo account, it works fine. 3. When I send the same message FROM my Yahoo account to the destination, it works fine. So, the problem does not really appear to be a message size limit, but some other problem. Also, I am 100% s...

Entourage deleted items not updating exchange

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Can an IF statement be used for 3 options?
Can I setup an IF statement to select between 3 options? For example, I have 3 divisions with 5 teams in each division. Can I setup a formula to have it enter the proper division if I have the team name entered. For example, if I have BOS in cell B2 how do I get cell C2 to say AL EAST. I have a tab called divisions with the divisions listed in cells A1, A2, and A3. The teams from division A1 are listed in cells A2, A3, A4, A5, and A6. Thanks. Assuming your division names are in A1:C1 and teams are in the 5 rows below each division (A2:C6), then try: =OFFSET(divisions!A1,,MAX(IF(I...

Windows Live mail Address limitation
I have a large family and need to address more than 10 at one time. Is there a way to get WLM to accept more than 10? Do you get an error when you attempt this? When does it occur? Upon sending? Upon completing the "to" line? Which ISP are you using (smtp server name will help here). This is unusual, even as an ISP limitation "Hershjohn" <Hershjohn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2F868DBE-AE33-42F6-8A91-B2CFA360DD6D@microsoft.com... > I have a large family and need to address more than 10 at one time. Is > there > a way ...

Migrating from 5.5 2003 user trying to "send as" some else gets this error , "You do not have permission to send to this recipient" but permissions seem to be ok on the mailbox. Send As permission is on the Security tab of the AD object. If they are trying to Send As from their own account as another user they will need the AD security setting as well. Cheers Glen "Kevin" <emer777@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%233Aw4uNjEHA.1904@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Migrating from 5.5 2003 user trying to "send as" some else gets this error , >...

Best Pin pad to use for Debit cards on Vers 1.3 and up
Can someone give me some suggestions on this? Whats the best make and model pin pad to use with RMS? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0A6D_01C7720B.EEA27760 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Jere, There are only 2 officially supported by RMS 1.3; Verifone 1000/1000SE Ingenico i3010 2.0 supports the same plus Ingenico's i6550 device that is a pinpad, = swipe, signature pad and contactless reader all in one. Other pinpads can be used with the TPI Software add-on www.tpisoft.com --=20 Jef...

Backup Exec strategies and Exchange 5.5
Hello We are running an Exchange 5.5 server, using Backup Exec 7.2. I'm running into space limitations on the backup tapes, and I'm wondering what essential information I should be backing up to make sure I can recover from a server failure. In other words, what is the minimum data set I should be backing up? At this point, I am backing up the "exchsrvr" folder on each of the server's hard drives as well as the Backup Exec selection labeled "Microsoft Exchange Directory" and "Microsoft Exchange Information Store". Is it redundant to be ba...

Outlook Archive NOT using Modified date
Is there anyway to force Archive to look at sent or received and not consider the modified date to archive items. We put in a new server and migrated all the mail to the new server so now the modified date on all emails has changed to that date. Now everything looks only a couple of months old even email from 2 and 3 years ago. I need to get archive to ignore the modified date. Any way to do this? No. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engine...

Rule that will BCC recepients
Hello All, I'd like to build an Outlook rule for my profile xyz@zyx.com that will allow me to do the following: 1) After any message arrives forward it to xyz@zyx.com (myself) 2) BCC 123@zyx.com Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Vasa Forgot to mention, I am running Outlook 2003 on XP. vasilijepetkovic@yahoo.com <vasilijepetkovic@yahoo.com> wrote: > I'd like to build an Outlook rule for my profile xyz@zyx.com that > will allow me to do the following: > > 1) After any message arrives forward it to xyz@zyx.com (myself) Try looking at the ...

Exchange Services keeps shutting down
Yesterday at about 3:30 pm the Exchanges Services started shutting down then the would restart. When I looked at the Service that are running sometimes the service would show that it is running BUT when I would click on the services and went into the Properties Box the service would show that is was Stopped. I updated Trend AV and ran a full scan and deleted a virus. I then rebooted the server and from 5:49 pm to about 6:10 pm the Exchange service have stopped and started about 40 times. Here are the servicres that keep shutting down Microsoft Exchange Routing Engine service IIS Admin...

Imap work on Outlook Express but NOT on Outlook 2003
Hi, I originally configure the IMap on outlook 2003 sp2. However, I would only get the inbox. Tried IMap folder and Update folder list, None additiional folder showed and I also have this message 'The connection to the server is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this aciton". Then I tried on 1 other machine and came up with the same error. Tried to look for solution on the net but no joy. I finally tried to configure on Outlook Express which work fine, I have all the required folders. I still need to get it work on Outlook 2003 as this is the requirement. ...

Recipient Update Service Name
Hi, I have 2 recipient update services for a domain - can you change the name of the second one with ADSIedit (DN,cn,name) or is this stored elsewhere as well and going to create problems...? Thanks, gwp Not sure how that's possible. BTW, are these pointing to the same DC and for the same domain? Are you sure one's not for Enterprise objects and for the domain? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "gwp" <gwp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8BB...

restriction base invalid, error in VS.NET 2003 when loading schema
I started with the following error... ------------------------------------------------------- An error occured while loading the schema with TargetNamespace 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema' referenced in this document. The value for the 'base' attribute is invalid - 'xsd:string' is an invalid value for the 'base' attribute. An error occured at the file:///C:Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 /Common7/Packages/Schemas/XML/xsdschema.xsd.(516,16). after trying to load this schema file: ------------------------------------------------------- (fr...

Best graphics for use in Word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC We create electronic letterheads etc for clients, many of them PC users and find that both onscreen and printed versions are not clear as the artwork they have been generated with (illustrator). We have been told that Word creates a different preview of a jpg, thereby losing quality etc. Does anyone have any ideas, suggestions? Hi Alison: We should put up a FAQ on this :-) Word 2008 has a bug at the moment that is causing it to display or print the 'preview' not the "real" image. This ought to be r...

Outlook
We are on Exchange 2007, Outlook 2007 and Excel 2007. A users sends a specific spreadsheet to multiple users 2-3 times a week. About once a week, one of the users tries to open the file and it is corrupted. The original file is 18K but after he attempts to open it, it reduces to 4K. If he tries to forward the message, it goes out corrupted. If he saves the file first, it is fine. But it still becomes corrupted if he tries to open from the attachment. We all use the same anti-virus and this is the only Excel document he has the problem with. He receives many from various source...

Query on CRM-Exchange Email Router installation
hi folks, Reference chapter 5 of the Implementation Guide, the main CRM components must be located in the same Active Directory Domain. Have anyone tried installing the Router on an Exchange Server on a different domain from CRM Server? Can it be done? Does it work? heh. I'm familiar with the usual warning from Microsoft. Even if it works, it does not mean that it will be supported by Microsoft. Regards, Danny ...

Delivery problems: Recipient Policies question (please help)
Hi. I have Windows 2003 SBS PRO (Win2003 Server + Exchange 2003 [Exchange 2000 mode] + ISA) server. The server is a PDC for mydomain.local . The default domain name for Exchange,... is also mydomain.local . After installation I used 'Configure E-Mail and Internet Connection Wizard' to connect my server to the internet. When I was asked what to do with my Exchange server, I selected 'Internet E-Mail' and configured POP3 connector to retrive mails from a single POP3 mailbox for @mydomain.si DNS domain. A user want to retrive also his mails from his POP3 account (user@...

bcc problem
I have a Mac (snow leapord) with entourage 08 and when I change the "from" address, I can't send to anybody using bcc. If I leave the from address as me, and put in a destination address via bcc, it works fine. If I put an email address in the To: field and one in the bcc field, and change the from address- the email goes through to the To recipient, but not the bcc recipient. If I open the sent message in the sent folder, I can see the bcc address. Summary: I can't send any email bcc if the "from" address is changed. Anyone seen this? Goes throu...

CANNOT OPEN a publisher 2000 FILE in Publisher 2002 or 2003
I am very frustrated by the fact that I cannot open one of my file created in Publisher 2000 using my Publisher 2002 or 2003 versions. The file is converted by Publisher 2003 up to about 74% and then an error message comes up asking that I report the error message to Microsft - which I did. There is nothing wrong with the file as this because a problem only after I purchased the new versions. This is a very important document for me as I invested a lot of time creating it. Please advise as to how this could be fixed. Thanks! After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a messa...