BCC for exchange 2003 is not working

Hi Everyone,

I have exchange 2003 server and for some reason when an outside email with
bcc to a user. The exchange does not recognise it. Any suggestion?

thank you

regards
Andrew Tan

0
AT

Stop using POP3 "connector".

AT wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I have exchange 2003 server and for some reason when an outside email with
> bcc to a user. The exchange does not recognise it. Any suggestion?
>
> thank you
>
> regards
> Andrew Tan

0
kpalagin (1838)
7/29/2005 12:51:27 PM
If I don't used POP3 connector.. what can I used?

thank you

rgs
AT

"Kirill Palagin" <kpalagin@no.phxint.mail.ru> wrote in message
> Stop using POP3 "connector".
>
> AT wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> I have exchange 2003 server and for some reason when an outside email
>> with
>> bcc to a user. The exchange does not recognise it. Any suggestion?
>>
>> thank you
>>
>> regards
>> Andrew Tan

0
AT
7/29/2005 1:56:03 PM
"AT" <a@a.com> wrote in news:dcdc0r$hal$1@nnrp.waia.asn.au:

Exchange set to use SMTP to accept inbound mail. Like the standard says.

> If I don't used POP3 connector.. what can I used?
>
> thank you
>

> rgs
> AT
>
> "Kirill Palagin" <kpalagin@no.phxint.mail.ru> wrote in message
>> Stop using POP3 "connector".
>>
>> AT wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Everyone,
>>>
>>> I have exchange 2003 server and for some reason when an outside email
>>> with
>>> bcc to a user. The exchange does not recognise it. Any suggestion?
>>>
>>> thank you
>>>
>>> regards
>>> Andrew Tan

0
compguy666 (112)
7/29/2005 3:58:17 PM
Cool.
Thank.. I will give it a go.

rgs

AT

"Asher_N" <compguy666@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "AT" <a@a.com> wrote in news:dcdc0r$hal$1@nnrp.waia.asn.au:
>
> Exchange set to use SMTP to accept inbound mail. Like the standard says.
>
>> If I don't used POP3 connector.. what can I used?
>>
>> thank you
>>

>> rgs
>> AT
>>
>> "Kirill Palagin" <kpalagin@no.phxint.mail.ru> wrote in message
>>> Stop using POP3 "connector".

Exchange 2K7 and ACL on GALs
Hi, I'm looking for a convenient way t set ACL on address list and GAL, seems that we can't do it via the GUI and didn't found the parameters to do it via PS. So I'm left with ADSIEDIT but wonder if there isn't a better way. Thanks for your help -- Daniel Falconetti ...

Archive sent items ONLY in OL 2003
I'm trying to setup some ssystems to archive sent items only, but when I turn it on for that folder, it turns on the default setting (which wants to delete things older than 2 months from any folder set to defaulot) then I have to go to every other folder and set the archive policy to "OFF" to avoid any other mail from being archived. Is there no way to set archival on one folder without setting it system wide?!?!?!? ...

Money 2003 #14
Recently, in the Portfolio Manager, 'Today's Total Change' for funds is not posting. All others OK. This is also affecting the "Change: $$$" at the bottom of the portfolio. No help on line. No QFEs for this version. Any ideas? -John ...

olInboxItems_ItemAdd and exchange
Hi, I have an outlook macro that runs in ThisOutlookSession and uses olInboxItems_ItemAdd(ByVal Item As Object) as its trigger. It takes a look at new mails recieved and does some fancy stuff with them. The problem I have is that when it is applied to outlook connected to exchange, it works fine while outlook is opne and a new mail is recieved, but for mails recieved while outlook is closed (i.e they all appear next time it is opened) the routine does not trigger. First, I'm not sure why this is - they still appear as new mails, and this isnt true of outlook using pop3 accounts, and sec...

How to Enable Message Tracking in Exchange 2003 Server
re: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=246856 I am trying to Enable Message tracking in Exchange 2003 I can do the following: In Exchange System Manager, expand your organization, expand Administrative Groups, expand your administrative group, expand Servers, right-click your server, and then click Properties. Note You must have administrative group support enabled if you want to view administrative groups in Exchange System Manager. To enable administrative group support, right-click your organization, click Properties, click to select the Display administrative groups check box, click OK, an...

Microsoft Exchange server 2007 #2
Hi there, I Downloaded and used Exchange SDK, There was a sample on VC++ named CreateAppointment, I'll get error while I want to run the sample, I saw there error occured on this lines: // Set the provider to the Exchange OLEDB driver. connection->Provider = "ExOLEDB.DataSource"; connection->Open(iMailbox->BaseFolder, bstr_t(), bstr_t(), -1 ); Please do me a favore and help me if yiu'd like. Regards, I am getting follwing error : The following calendar has been opened: CreateAppointment threw the following error: IDispatch error #...

Outlook 2003 "Install"s Each Time I Open It
Recently, Outlook 2003 seemed to freeze for a few minutes before it would open. I went to the Control Panel and attempted to "Repair" the application. In the process of the repair, the program in the Control Panel asked me to locate a file. I retrieved the Office 2003 CD, placed it in the machine, and pointed the installation program to the CD. Soon, the repair was done. I was able to open Outlook with no problem. However, the next time I attempted to open Outlook, and every attempt since then, the machine runs a short installation program prior to running the program. The in...

"message size exceeds limit" from exchange to exchange only?
We are having a problem emailing to a particular destination. We are running Win 2k Server and Exchange 2k (latest SPs on both). I do not know which version the destination host is using - most likely pre-2003 Exchange. 1. When I send a medium sized attachment to their server from our server, I get this error. 2. When I send the same message and attachment to my Yahoo account, it works fine. 3. When I send the same message FROM my Yahoo account to the destination, it works fine. So, the problem does not really appear to be a message size limit, but some other problem. Also, I am 100% s...

Microsoft Money and Outlook 2003
Does anyone know of a utility, method, or anything that will take the dates and reminders from Microsoft Money and import them into Outlook's calaendar/tasks/to-do list etc. I know theres got to be more people out there who would like to do this. I can't be the only one. If there is a way to perform this task. PLEASE let me know. Thanks! Doesnt Money have the facility to run the reminders, or some such, on start up? I seem to recall it does "Brandon Shopay" <bshopay@comcast.net> wrote in message news:oo6dnfCqAKzwsE_dRVn-gw@comcast.com... > Does anyone know o...

Exchange 2003 Questions #2
Hi, I already have in place my forest root w2k3 domain and will be planning to use Exchange 2003. Our company AD structures will contain chicd domains and another other forest domains. With trust established between forest to forest; a. can my child domain users be able to utilize Exchange easily? b. How about between forests will users be able to utilize Exchnage of the other forest domain? Appreciate any replies. Thanks TagaR a) Yes. Definetely. Any user in your forest can have a mailbox b) Yes, though you'll need to provision disabled accounts in your forest for every mailbox e...

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Entourage deleted items not updating exchange

Is it possible to synchronize data from an SQL table to an Exchange Server
Is it possible to have a replication or synchronization between contact info stored in an SQL db's table and the Contacts or Public folders of an Exchange Server. Sure - programmatically, it can be done. Check out MSDN for more info. -- Nick Cavalancia MCSE/MCT/MCNE/MCNI nickc@remove-comsphere.com Comsphere - "Where Knowledge Transfer is Key" Web: http://www.comsphere.com Ph: 954.275.0114 Fax: 954.791.6763 "D Gauthier" <dgauthier_nospam@nospam-liaison-intl.com> wrote in message news:A5wZb.3163$Hg4.1407@chiapp18.algx.net... > > Is it possible to have...

Re: Strange Exchange 2003 Behavior
My Exchange server is acting weird and I don't know if it is nothing to worry about...or an indication of an actual problem. I have certain internet mail servers (not all...I am receiving SOME mail) that will sign on to my network and when the connection is passed from my SMTP gateway and the Exchange server answers with a 220 code, the connection is ended....the logs say disconnected. As I said, I am receiving some mail but these bother me just a bit.......I recognize the server trying to connect....a newsletter that I receive....and I am getting about 6 to 8 of these every half hour, a...

Product Key Not working Publisher 2002
I am reloading everything on my computer after it crashed. I try to install Publisher 02 again and it says the Product Key is invalid. I am sure I am typing it correctly. Why is this happening? How do I go about getting this fixed or getting a new product key? Please advise, Thanks Do you have other Office products installed? You are prompted for the product key when you open an Office program http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321346/en-us -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Beau" <Beau@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F15459A-FC82-4248-BDFC-A536...

Backup Exec strategies and Exchange 5.5
Hello We are running an Exchange 5.5 server, using Backup Exec 7.2. I'm running into space limitations on the backup tapes, and I'm wondering what essential information I should be backing up to make sure I can recover from a server failure. In other words, what is the minimum data set I should be backing up? At this point, I am backing up the "exchsrvr" folder on each of the server's hard drives as well as the Backup Exec selection labeled "Microsoft Exchange Directory" and "Microsoft Exchange Information Store". Is it redundant to be ba...

Visio 2003 #4
I am trying to use information from an excel file to create an organization chart. I have the name field, reports to field, department field, and others. We have some vacancies which I want to include in the chart-how do I do this? In the name field and/or the reports to field I have typed in VACANT. Some of the vacancies are supervisory positions that other employees report to. Help!!! Hi, you need to name the range you are working in with Insert\Name\Define see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/254591/en-us Rene "bakerdmw" <bakerdmw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Rule that will BCC recepients
Hello All, I'd like to build an Outlook rule for my profile xyz@zyx.com that will allow me to do the following: 1) After any message arrives forward it to xyz@zyx.com (myself) 2) BCC 123@zyx.com Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Vasa Forgot to mention, I am running Outlook 2003 on XP. vasilijepetkovic@yahoo.com <vasilijepetkovic@yahoo.com> wrote: > I'd like to build an Outlook rule for my profile xyz@zyx.com that > will allow me to do the following: > > 1) After any message arrives forward it to xyz@zyx.com (myself) Try looking at the ...

Exchange Services keeps shutting down
Yesterday at about 3:30 pm the Exchanges Services started shutting down then the would restart. When I looked at the Service that are running sometimes the service would show that it is running BUT when I would click on the services and went into the Properties Box the service would show that is was Stopped. I updated Trend AV and ran a full scan and deleted a virus. I then rebooted the server and from 5:49 pm to about 6:10 pm the Exchange service have stopped and started about 40 times. Here are the servicres that keep shutting down Microsoft Exchange Routing Engine service IIS Admin...

Win2k8 Server with Exchange?
Hi, Is Win2k8 Server comes with Microsoft Exchange or do we have to buy MS Exchange separately? Thanks, Garu Hello Garu, Exchange is a separate software. Or you use Windows small business server, which has limitations as only 75 users for example. http://www.microsoft.com/sbs/en/us/compare-features.aspx Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ** Please do NOT email, only reply to Newsgroups ** HELP us help YOU!!! http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm > Hi, > ...

Office 2003 Excel calculation is slow?
Using Win XP Pro and Office Professional 2003. When calculating a large macro driven linked workbook on the network server - the calculation is very slow. When I sign on with my roaming profile and calculate the same workbook - using Office Standard, the calculation is very fast? Any thoughts or recommendations? Anyone ?? "John Leonard - Sage" <sagegrp@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:uYVKBZEJHHA.1240@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Using Win XP Pro and Office Professional 2003. > > When calculating a large macro driven linked workbook on the network > serv...

Exchange Resource Calendars
Hello, We have recently migrated from 5.5 to 2003. We have a conference room resource that is emailing one of the admin accounts everytime something is scheduled, updated or canceled. I've checked the account in AD for forwarding and at the Outlook level. It's not a moderated public folder. The admin account doesn't show as an attendee in the original email. However, if you open the email and got to Actions - New Email to Attendees, the admin email shows up. Any help would be great on this. Thanks Dan Check the resource mailbox and see if the admin account is listed as a ...

Exchange 2003 Issue
I have an issue that I cannot figure out. I am upgrading to Exchange 2003. Being that I am not able to do the upgrade from the CD because the our Exchange 2000 was the Enteprise eedition and we purchased the standard edtion for Exchange 2003, I decided to backup the information store and use the Exmerge utility to convert the mailboxes to PST files Problem is this. I uninstalled Exchange 2000 completely. This means that not only did I run the update.exe /removeorg from the command promt, but I also went on the Microsoft website to find out what registry entries I had to remove. I also un...

OWA, Outlook 2003, and Exchange 5.5 Outages
Need patch for this problem? Where can I get? ---- Problem 1 Perhaps the most common issue being reported by Exchange Administrators when dealing with Outlook 2003 and Exchange 5.5 cohabitation is the issue described in TechNet article 818709. One of the most useful and heavily used features in the Exchange feature-set is Outlook Web Access (OWA), or the ability to access an Exchange mailbox over a Web mail connection. According to Microsoft, when you use OWA to access a mailbox on a server running Exchange 5.5 and you are using a user account that was previously accessed from a cli...

CANNOT OPEN a publisher 2000 FILE in Publisher 2002 or 2003
I am very frustrated by the fact that I cannot open one of my file created in Publisher 2000 using my Publisher 2002 or 2003 versions. The file is converted by Publisher 2003 up to about 74% and then an error message comes up asking that I report the error message to Microsft - which I did. There is nothing wrong with the file as this because a problem only after I purchased the new versions. This is a very important document for me as I invested a lot of time creating it. Please advise as to how this could be fixed. Thanks! After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a messa...