automatically update email addresses based on recipient policy

Dear all,

I have root dc called test.com, child dc called hk.test.com and sg.test.com.
hk.test.com is installed exchange2003 server. Now I would like to make
sg.test.com to use hk.test.com 's mailbox store. Therefore I just install ESM
in sg.test.com. When I create account, I can create the mailbox by using hk
store.

However, the "automatically update email address based on recipient policy"
in Active directory user and Computer cannot in SMTP, X.400 etc. it cannot
update the email adress from hk to sg.

How can I do to make it update successfully?

Thanks
0
Howard5145 (82)

Exchange 2000 SP3 updates ans security patches
I have Exchange 2000 Version 6.0 (Build 6249.4: Service Pack 3) running on Windows 2000 Server SP4. What is the best way of checking for missing security patches and updates? Would it be enough if I run MBSA 2.0 and rely on it only? MBSA is not showing any patches/updates missing however the above build number seems to me a lillte old comparing to those I saw when researching the web about Exchange 2000. Does the updates not change the build number? Thank you. "mtler" <mtler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have Exchange 2000 Version 6.0 (Build 6249.4: Service Pa...

Printing LOTS of emails
I have to print a lot of emails - possibly several thousand. I have a macro that sends them to the printer, but is there a way I can read the contents and write them to a text file? I'd like them to look as much as possible like the actual printed copies do. It seems I MIGHT be able to open a text file, then write out the relevant fields, like: Open OutMail for output as 1 for each MailItem a$ = mailitem.field1 if len(a$)>0 then print #1,a$ a$=mailitem.field2 if len(a$)>0 then print #1,a$ etc. Print #1, "End of this mailitem" next Mailitem Close 1 Will this...

Latest xp update causing Money to crash????
Ever since I installed the latest XP updates, Money 2005 keeps crashing on me. Anyone else experiencing this problem???? No issue here. Have you tried to restore to a point previous to the update? "JRB" <JRB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:219988AA-0980-4055-A772-835E45B9DB3F@microsoft.com... > Ever since I installed the latest XP updates, Money 2005 keeps crashing on > me. Anyone else experiencing this problem???? XP: eXtra Pain arthur == On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:40:27 -0800, JRB <JRB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Ev...

urgent: Mail appears sent in Outlook but is never reaching recipient
Hello, I met a very wierd problem with outlook 2002, here is my settings: Client: outlook 2002 + Bynari plugin (for calendar and Task) Server: postfix + cyrus-imapd + Active Directory authentication and mail address query some users complain sometimes (not alltimes) they sent email, the email seemed ok, and it went to "Sent Items", but the recipient did not receive it. I checked the server log, there is no log for these emails, and can not set the postfix log to debug mode, because this will make the server extremely busy. So I enable outlook logging, the following is the l...

Leopard 10.5.2 combo updater released!
This might help with a lot of the problems Office 2008 users are experiencing. Get this combo updater rather than using Software Updater to download. A combo updater will go back and rewrite files that could be corrupted. Software Updates are incremental updates. Mac OS X 10.5.2 Combo Update: 343 MB <http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/macosx1052comboupdate.html> More on types of update file: <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/troubleshoot/combo.html> -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees) Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Ent...

Automatic CC

64 bit language pack and 64 bit cumulative update of december 2009
I want Project Server 2007 64 bits language pack. but i cant find this . In net there is language pack of project server 2007. but there is no define 64 bits. I need 64 bit language pack for 64 bits project server 2007 . and also I need cumulative update (december 2009) of 64 bit project server 2007 and windows sharepoint services 3.0 (64 bit) kindly tell me the correct link from where i will download. ...

Instances doesn't get updated when the master stencil changes
Hi, I am trying to create a stencil master shape in such way that when I change the master, all instances also get updated according to the new master shape. At this point I have a master shape in a stencil and I have hundreds of instances in different visio drawing based on the very same stencil. When I change the master shape, I have to change all instances (several hundreds) and this is such a pain. How can I solve this problem? Any help would be appreciated, Max On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:29:15 -0400, "Maxwell2006" <alanalan@newsgroup.nospam> wrote: >Hi, > &...

Automatic axis format

Security on New Email Address
I am getting some really dirty spam. I opened a new e-mail account hoping to use the old as a default for when anyone is on the internet so that I can keep the new one clean. When I open Outlook I don't want my email account to open automatically and if I am not there I don't want someone else to access it. However as soon as I open Outlook I am prompted to open my new account and unless I sign in my password I cannot receive mail for the old account, I get a mail error message. How can I keep my new mail private and let others access the other account automatically? Let's approac...

Update global address book not working!
Hello, I've noticed that users I've setup over the last two days aren't appearing in the global address book in people's outlook but you can see them in the All Users Address book. Can someone inform me how to update this so the user is visable in the global address book. Thanks If you're running Outlook 2003 cached mode you're working off the offline address book, so start looking there. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "John D" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

Windows update problem. Clueless
Here is my windowsupdate.log for today, I cannot connect to windowsupdate website period. Not sure what is going on. Can someone help me decode this nonsense? 2010-05-25 17:20:51:671 1484 b98 AU ############# 2010-05-25 17:20:51:671 1484 b98 AU ## START ## AU: Search for updates 2010-05-25 17:20:51:671 1484 678 DnldMgr *********** DnldMgr: Regulation Refresh [Svc: {9482F4B4-E343-43B6-B170-9A65BC822C77}] *********** 2010-05-25 17:20:51:671 1484 678 DnldMgr Contacting regulation server for 20 updates. 2010-05-25 17:20:51:671 1484 b98 AU ######### 2010-05-25 17:20:51:687 1484 ...

Help Old addresses keep coming up

Inbox says 2 new emails, not seeing them..
I have a user in our New York office (I'm in New Jersey)... she's running Outlook 2003. This moring her Inbox showed 2 new emails, but they all showed as being read already. She has an appointment, but after that I might use TeamViewer to access her computer.. is there anything I should look for or do? Is she syncing with a smartphone or pda? Is her reading pane set to mark messages read when the selection changes? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ ...

How to add a 2nd page to an online email newsletter in Publisher?
I have inserted a 2nd page to my online email newsletter in publisher but when I view it by either the preview or sending it to my self I cannot get to the second page!! Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong and how to fix this please. This is for my small business and I am trying to have this ready for a June 1 release. Thank you. I think the only way of getting additional story to your email is make a Publisher page twice as long (22"). Creating a multi-page PDF file may be more appreciated by your readers for it is a nicer file to save, and print out. -- Don Vancouver, ...

recipient has no attachment
Hiya folks I am using outlook 2000 to send attachments to someone. Every day I send her DSS files (dictaction files), and she has got them no problem, up until recently. She is on a dial-up connection, and says it still takes ages for the e-mail to download. But when she gets it, there are no attachments. I usually send the attachments by right-clicking them, and choosing 'send to e-mail recipient'. When the users comes back to me to tell me there was no attachment, I generally tend to hit reply, then just drag the attachment into the e-mail which works fine. Does anyone have an...

Local Software Update service for Office 2004?
Is it possible to run a local software update server for Microsoft Office on my LAN? With my Xserves, I am using Software Update Service for Apple updates, but can't figure out if there is a way to run a local software update service without using my Internet connection. I can get it from the central servers fine, but was wondering if I could run a local server to manage the Office Updates and monitor the update levels per station. Phillip Remaker wrote: > Is it possible to run a local software update server for Microsoft > Office on my LAN? > > With my Xserves, I am using...