AutoAccept Agent - Error

Hello,

I have recently setup the AutoAccept Agent for Exchange 2003.  I initially
created successfully some resources, and tested them with success.  Things
seemed to have gotten gummed up though.

The agent does not seem to be working now and no responses are sent to the
end-user.  Meeting requests sit in the resource inbox and to not get moved to
the calendar.

Using this command:
cscript registermailbox.vbs /m:resCCCsm@domain /U

I get this error:
Error Executing Query : -2147024882 Not enough storage is available to
complete this operation.
Error deleing store event for
file://./backofficestorage/domain/mbx/resCCCsm/Inbox/OnSaveForAutoAcceptAgent

Can anyone provide other troubleshooting tips?
(setup is still at defaults)
0
Drew (58)

Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	Auto Accept Agent
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	4097
Date:		11/28/2006
Time:		11:02:20 AM
User:		N/A
Computer:	CANA06967
Exception occurred while processing item "". This item will not be processed.

The exception information is:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an
object.
   at
Microsoft.Exchange.Agents.AutoAccept.ConfigurationManager.get_Item(String key)
   at
Microsoft.Exchange.Agents.AutoAccept.EventSink.UpdateConfiguration(String
sMailboxSMTP)
   at
Microsoft.Exchange.Agents.AutoAccept.EventSink.ProcessOnSaveEvent(String
itemUrl, DateTime& deliveryTime)
   at
Microsoft.Exchange.Agents.AutoAccept.EventSink.OnSave(IExStoreEventInfo
pEventInfo, String bstrURLItem, Int32 lFlags)

Drew (58)

GWClient tool to access the Directory Services Agent
Hi, I was wandering if somebody can help me with a step-by- step procedures on how to use this tool to connect to the DSA mailbox - thanks ...

Autoaccept as Tentative
Is there a way to "auto-accept" all meeting requests and mark them as Tentative in Exchange2003/Outlook2003 (with Outlook NOT being open) ??? We are migrating from a calendaring platform that has this functionality today, and cannot figure out how to reproduce it. We understand that it automatically processes, and shows as Tentative as long as Outlook is running. We also understand that we could create an auto-accept rule to accept every meeting request. We'd like something exactly in the middle. An "Auto-Tentative" (as opposed to Auto-Accept) solution would be per...

Keep getting metabase update agent failure
Source: MSExchangeMU Event ID: 1002 Metabase Update agent failed to start. Error code is 80040a01. I keep getting this every so often and all my mailbox store dismount, I ran setup /domainprep on the Domain controller. Reboot exchange server and everything mounts ok. Any ideas what is happening here, I have done this process a couple of times already. I have sent logs to Microsoft Support and they are still looking to see what's going on. I have the August post sp3 for exchange. Thanks John Wong ...

exchangecode
I used the autoaccept wizard by exchangcode about 6 months ago to configure all my conf.rooms as resources. Today I needed to go back in and update the script in one of them, but I cannot run the wizard anymore. I am getting the following error: "The Scripting Extension Libraries are not registered on this system." I have tried everything I can think of to get this to work again...including following the instructions provided with it. Permissions are set on res.mailbox and exchange server 5.5. Client is 02k sp3 on win2k and the agents tab is available. The cdosys.dll has been ...

Auto Accept Agent\Script
We have a mixed Exch deployment (5.5 & 2k3) We have deployed the auto accept agent (new one) on facility mailboxes that we have moved to the new Ex2k3 server. It works fine for mailboxes that are located on the Ex2k3 server but not for mailboxes located on Ex5.5 that are inviting the resource mailboxes located on Ex2k3. I think this is because the new Ex2k3 script doesn't work for X400 type msgs. My question is how to get them to work. Or how do I or even can I apply the old auto accept script (Ex5.5) on the resource mailboxes located on the Ex2k3 srvs. I cannot at present eve...

Windows Server 2003 cluster Nodes BSOD efter DPM 2010 agent insta
Hi I have put DPM 2010 RC into to "test" at a client localtion after doing severel successful tests in test environment. The client already ran a fully patched dpm 2007 32 bit sloution. They have now gotten a new W2k8r2 server with dpm 2010rc All dpm agents were manually uninstallled and the servers rebooted. All protected servers are windows server 2003 32 bit. A protected two node cluster (File, Exchange, SQL, DHCP, NFS) had the new agent installed successfully. When I created a protection group for the entire cluster (approx. 7,5 TB), the dpm server started cr...

Help with Auto Agent/Rooms booking + PF
Got a couple questions on Auto Agent with conference room booking and possiblity with public folder: 1) My company has been using Public folders to display conference booking in calendars, so people have been manually scheduling booking. I tried registering the eventsink on those address and got error saying 'The given email address could not be resolved to a directory object. Error getting ADsPath of resource mailbox' Is it possible to use Auto Agent on public folder objects? 2) If I create a resource account with mailbox, how can I put that out on public folder for people to...

AutoAccept agent
Hi All, After mailboxes are registered, I have modified AutoAccept.config.xml due to user's request to make specific rooms available for 24 months instead of the default 12 months. I'm sure that the syntax is correct as it was edited through Word using the appropriate templates. Question -- What do I need to do to make these changes taking effect? I tried restarting the Autoaccept Agent service to no avail. Thanks! Itrcb4 Anybody have any clues? "itrcb4" wrote: > Hi All, > > After mailboxes are registered, I have modified AutoAccept.config.xml due to &...

auto accept agent issues
We're running a mixed 5.5/2k3 Exhcange environment. I've run the registration script on the the resource boxes, but when I run the mailboxstatus.vbs, it gives me a status of 2, which indicates that it can not determine the registration status. I have followed the steps in the deployment and admin guide regarding adding the server to the IE trusted list. Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you, Todd ...

Ex2k3 - resource rooms - autoaccept agent
Hi, We use the autoaccept agent to manage most of our meeting rooms, the problem is we have a room that holds say 15 people, and users are booking 1to1 meeting (2 people!). Is it possible to write an eventsink to check these on delivery for the number of invitees? Thanks Matthew Yes you should be able to do this if you use a synchronous event sink and you adjust the priority on the existing Autoaceept registration so that the your sink is notified first before the autoaccept sink. To get the number of attendees on a message request you should be able to loop through the IAttendee ...

Re: OT: Agent
From: Scott <spiced.porkandham@virgin.net> Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 20:26:12 +0000 >I have just installed Agent on my new 64 bit computer. However, I >cannot for the life of me remember how to make it show only new >messages in red (and all the others in black). Can anyone remind me? Click the binoculars on the grey bar above the subjectspane, and you can select the view you like. You can even create your own preferences with "Manage Views". jud ...

Where to key in Agent Name and agent code in sales transaction ent
Hi, I need to key in Agent name and Agent code beside customer name and customer code. Which field in the SOPO can I use? Thks. SalespeersonID perhaps? If tht does not suit your need, you could use a User-defined field. Otherwise you may have to use something like Extender. HS -- www.DynExtra.com A resource for the Microsoft Dynamics Community Featuring FAQs, File Exchange and more Current member count: 40 -------------------------------------------- Share your knowledge. Add your favorite questions and answers Help add questions to this site! We want Your input. --------------------...

AutoAccept agent and CustomResponseText
Hello, I have the AutoAccept agent running fine in my Exch 2003 environment. I was asked to add a custom response to a few of the resource mailboxes. I went into the AutoAccept.config.xml file and configured everything per the MS docs. I added the text I wanted to the CustomeReponseText parameter. Still, the mailboxes are returning the standard message. Any help would be appreciated. I have spent quite a bit of time researching this on the internet with no luck. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBI?= <Mike H@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:14083484-40AD-4998-B909-93BB70F2B06E@microsoft.com...

Anyone had success with Agent Communications Panel for Microsoft C
I installed the Agent Communications Panel for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 but have had no success getting it to work. In fact all I see of it in CRM is in the "Settings". The documentation is very vague and not very helpful. ...

AutomateProcessing - autoaccept
Can you set automateprocess for calendar mailboxes so that rooms can be booked automatically but without email confirmation? Also, what's the minimum access rights to open a shared calendar? tx "Tadwick" <Tadwick@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de news:6F66D7F0-E4D6-476F-9347-ADD32CADFE4F@microsoft.com... > Can you set automateprocess for calendar mailboxes so that rooms can be > booked automatically but without email confirmation? We use this http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=291616 and it worked flawlessly for more than a year. ThePr...

AutoAccept Event Script
Does Exchange 2000 and 2003 support conference room scheduling? Version 5.5 uses the AutoAccept Event Script. Is this handled in the same way in the new versions of Exchange? In article <122ef01c3c01c$4908b2f0$a601280a@phx.gbl>, "Joe" <jsantangelo@progtechpartners.com> wrote: > Does Exchange 2000 and 2003 support conference room > scheduling? Version 5.5 uses the AutoAccept Event > Script. Is this handled in the same way in the new > versions of Exchange? You should probably check into Simpler-Webb's Exchange Resource Manager (ERM). See http...

Mailbox AutoAccept or AutoAcceptAgent?
What are the major differences between a simple auto-accepting mailbox and using the AutoAccept Agent? We have LOTS of rescheduled meetings, so I am leaning towards AAA, but I would like to have a better understanding of what it really adds. Best, Gordon - You can simply invite the resource to a meeting, rather than having to make sure it's added as a resource. (Source of more than half the scheduling issues in many environments.... ) - AutoAccept agent checks the resource mailboxes' calendar, not the published free/busy info (which could be inconsistent at any given point - li...

AutoAccept Free busy
I am using exchange 2003 and Auto Accept to manage 120 conference rooms in various time zones. How do you get the free busy database to update the schedule for these resources? I used updatefb.exe and it works great but it make an entry at 11:00PM, is there way to add something on the mailbox to update FB table? Regards Binesh There is Hotfix for this issue as article 915780 to update the madfb.dll and it works. "Bindaz" wrote: > I am using exchange 2003 and Auto Accept to manage 120 conference rooms in > various time zones. How do you get the free busy database to ...

DPM 2010 RC Agent Install on Windows 2008 Server R2
We are having trouble installing the DPM agent on a Windows 2008 Server R2 machine used as a terminal server. Any time we try to install from the DPM Console, we get the following error: "The agent operation failed because an error occured while running the installation program. Error details: Unspecified error (0x80004005)" If we install manually, the agent installs, but we get this same error when we try to set the DPM server using SetDPMServer.exe. I successfully installed this Agent on a Server 2008 R2 Terminal Server (Remote Desktop Session Host) using DPMAgent...

SQL Server Agent Wont Script Step
SQL Server 2005 SP3. When I go into a SQL Agent step and select the Script button at the top, then select Script To Clipboard I usually get "There is no action to be scripted". Occasionally, it works without that message but usually I get it most of the time. Now, I can script the SQL Agent Job but the step scripting is buggy. Any ideas how to fix this? I think it might be because it looks to script any changes, and it does that by re-setting all the options. Nothing changed = nothing to script out. But if you make one change, it scripts out the entire job. Try m...

Snapshot Agent Fails To Start
Hi All, I'm so close to getting my SFO problems sorted but I've still got one problem. The initial snapshot is failing to work, this is only with one of the initial scheduled jobs though. CRMSQL01-Solution1_METABASE-CRMMetaPub-Ourcompany_METABAS-10 The error reports say this: The job failed. The Job was invoked by Schedule 36 (Replication agent schedule.). The last step to run was step 4 (Detect nonlogged agent shutdown.). If I trigger it manually I get this error: The job failed. The Job was invoked by User FO\remadmin. The last step to run was step 4 (Detect nonlogged agent...

Auto Accept Agent not firing
I am running the Auto Accept Agent on my Exchange 2003 server in an attempt to allow users to schedule resources through OWA. I have registered all of the mailboxes as the guide has stated is necessary but when ever I schedule through OWA nothing happens. Nothing is logged in the event viewer, their is nothing in the performance monitors. It appears as if the agent is just not firing as it is supposed to. The auto accept installation guide does not provide any options for troubleshooting if nothing is being registered. ...

Windows Update Agent 7.4.7600.226 02-25-10
Hi everybody - help wanted from a complete dunce pls - my Dell Laptop downloaded Windows Update Agent 7.4.7600.226 early October 2009 - the update history indicated that is was successfully downloaded ! However, since then my PC has refused to download any further updates and always shows the message "Windows could not search for new updates" and shows the Error message "Code 80072EFE". I have tried to remove Windows Update Agent to then try and reinstall, but it does not appear on the list of programs that can be removed - I have tried to do a manual install ...

DPM to DPM backup... Protection Agent Installation Issue
I am trying to setup DPM to DPM backup in my environment. The issue I have ran into is that on my secondary DPM server, when I go to install the protection agent on the primary DPM server, the primary DPM server is not listed as an option for installation. They are both in the same domain. They can both ping each other. Both machines are Server 2008 R2 with DPM 2007 installed. The primary DPM server is not, and has never been, protected by another DPM server. Any ideas why it is not listed? Should I just do a manual install of the protection agent? Thanks in advance f...

Windows 2008 R2 Agent Deployment
I just installed DPM 2007 SP1 on a server hosting Windows Server 2008 R2. All appears to be working on the server. When i try to deploy agents using DPM to my workstations, on the browse list i see many systems, but do not see any which are running Windows Server 2008 R2. I would like to deploy agents to Windows 2008 R2 servers using DPM. How can i go about installing the agents on these systems. Thanksm, Mike Can you please follow the manual agent installation path? Please find the required steps at: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb870935.aspx Than...