Auto Reply #2

What the best way to setup an auto reply for a group
email account in excahnge 2003. Do I have to use a rule
in Outlook, or can it be done on the exchange server.
Example, an email to order@xxxx.com would auto reply,
thanks for your order its being shipped.....
0
haus (1)

Use a Public Folder to hold the mail for order@xxxx.com and then use the
Folder Assistant to create the autoreply.

--
Mark Fugatt
Exchange MVP
"Bob" <haus@ij.net> wrote in message
> What the best way to setup an auto reply for a group
> email account in excahnge 2003. Do I have to use a rule
> in Outlook, or can it be done on the exchange server.
> Example, an email to order@xxxx.com would auto reply,
> thanks for your order its being shipped.....

0
Mark

Populate a cell if values in cell 1 and cell 2 match cell 3 and 4
I need help with a formula please. I need to search through a column of data and populate a cell if it meets a condition. For example: IF FirstWorksheet!A2 = SecondWorksheet!ColumnAx and FirstWorksheet!B2 = SecondWorksheet!ColumnBx Then populate SecondWorksheet!Cx with value from FirstWorksheet!C2 I have to match up a column of data in one worksheet with data in 2 columns in another worksheet. Help plz. Thanks T- A multi-criteria index n match (array-entered) should work here In Sheet2, Copy n paste this into C2's formula bar, then array-enter the formula by pressing CTRL+...

Auto Filter problem

cannot open or reply to a message or new message
Have just upgraded to windows 7 and now when we are in outlook 2007 we recieve mail but cannot reply, open or forward mail. It is open in the task bar but will not open up full screen. Any help here would be grateful. Close Outlook. Open it in safe mode. Start > Start Search > outlook.exe /safe (please note the space between outlook.exe and /safe) Does this behaviour continue? "Cazz" <Cazz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:355C8102-A769-4B6C-886B-FC8FE61D6495@microsoft.com... > Have just upgraded to windows 7 and now when we are in ...

Auto-Editing

Windows 2000 GP installation #2
GP 9.0 Fully Patched/Updated Windows 2000NT console. When installing the integration manager this error pops up when copying files: " The windows installer service cannot update the system file C: \WINNT\system 32\msscript.ocx because the file is protected by windows. You may need to update your operating system for this program to work properly. " Clicking okay resumes the install and everything seems to proceed just fine. When running MS Dynamics GP a login and server can be selected but when you attempt to login to a company we get "The databse setup has not been co...

CHeaderCtrl #2
MFC is just the thing for me it seems, plently of vexation to while away the hours. *sigh* I am trying to inser a bitmap in the fourth column of my header control, attached to a list ctrl. After reading the docs and codeproject resources, here's what I came up with: void MyViewClass::OnInitialUpdate() { [creation code for List Ctrl, "List"] ..... CHeaderCtrl* pHead = List.GetHeaderCtrl(); CBitmap bm; bm.LoadBitmap(IDB_BITMAP3); HDITEM hdi; pHead->GetItem(4,&hdi); hdi.mask |=HDI_BITMAP|HDI_FORMAT; hdi.fmt |=HDF_BITMAP; hdi.fmt &=~HDF_STRING; ...

Auto-Calculate

addresslists and cantacts #2
Yes, I mean custom recipients. We need to configure our envirement so that every user can view the 25 k contacts in a addressbook. Is there any disadvantage, if I add 25k objekts to the active directory? Could it become slowly or so? Wy should I favorite the active directory integrated method? I could also create all contacts in a public folder? Whats the crucial differnce between the two ways? Thanks for your answer! :-) ...

auto copy self

empty replies
I have Vista windows mail, lately my replies are empty. Also recently having trouble printing. Any help would be appreciated. thanks. Although these are OE problems, they likely relate to yours. See points = 11 and 12 here: www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#10 Also see point 3 on that page, as something could be interfering. steve "jo2cat" <jo2cat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:694B8CC2-E69E-447E-A3F9-63CE489E5E82@microsoft.com... >I have Vista windows mail, lately my replies are empty. Also recently = having > trouble printing. Any help wo...

Auto correct or Auto complete

Blocking Out of Office replies to Internet
Hi, I know the default on Exchange 2000 is to not allow Out of Office replies outside the Exchange organization. I am taking some flak from "Power Users" who say they need this functionality. My arguements for not turning it on are 1. Potential message looping 2. Spammers can validate the existance of valid email addresses. Does anyone have any concrete locations of official policy (e.g. Micorsoft KBs, security best practices) on this issue so I can direct my management to? Thanks I don't think you'll find a Best Practice, as this really pertains more to company need. ...

Classes for RMS 2.0
I would like to take classes for RMS 2.0 but cannot find anything through Microsoft. Does anyone know where I can find a listing? Cargas (www.cargas.com) located in Pittsburgh, PA offers a 2 day course in RMS Store Operations, cost is $ 1,400.00. They also offer a 2 day course in RMS Headquarters, same price. I took the store ops course and found it well worth the investment. Kinnard Kinnard L. Kohler P. O. Box 3332 Little Rock, AR 72203-3332 (T) 501-374-3636 (F) 501-375-0043 (C) 501-412-5686 (E-Mail) kinnardkohler@sbcglobal.net "Davidjc52" wrote: > I would like to take...

Comment Box #2
Hi, (Excel 2002, Win XP) Can I set up Excel so that when I write a comment it does not show the User name at all in the comment box? I tried to just clear the name in the option under Tools/Options but it then defaults to User as defined in Windows. Tx, S Hi See Debra's tip http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#User -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "saturnin02" <saturnin02@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uQSXCA$%23DHA.2348@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > (Excel 2002, Win XP) > Can I set up Excel so that whe...

OWA auto login

Auto look through subfolders

Exchange 2007 Beta 2 question
Hi I have the mailbox, CA, hub and UM on one server. I am trying to create a new email life cycle policy, but the option to do this cannot be found. I right click on the mailbox icon in EMC under "organization" but the option is not listed. The only listed options are. Also the tab in ESM for this is not there New address list New managed custom folder new managed fodler mailbox policy new offline address list On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:58:02 -0700, skip <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi > >I have the mailbox, CA, hub and UM on one server. I am trying to...

2 X 2 Splitter Windows #2
What is wrong with the following code? I am trying to create a 2 X 2 splitter window. It should look like this. CMyTreeView | CMyListView __________________|___________________ | CPictureView | CDetailView It compiles correctly but when I run it I get an error in the WinSplit routine of MFC. if(!m_wndSplitterWnd1.CreateStatic(this,1,2)) return FALSE; if(!m_wndSplitterWnd1.CreateView(0,0, RUNTIME_CLASS(CMyTreeView), CSize(0,0), pContext)) return FALSE; if(!m_wndSplitterWnd2.CreateStatic(&m_wn...

Auto date

remove macro #2
Hi every time I start an excel workbook I have made I get the security warning about running macros but as far as I can tell there are no macros in the workbook. When I go to tools/macro there are no macros visible in the box that appears. So what is causing the security message to appear? And how can I stop it? If I set the security level to low the message does not appear. Windows XP Pro SP2 and Office 2003 Thanks Ron Press ALT+F11 to open the VBA editor. Delete any text in any of the modules under "Microsoft Excel Object" and delete any modules under "Modules"...

2 workbooks open
Hi - A co-worker created a spreadsheet - over the course of a few weeks, several tabs were added. Recently, when I received the spreadsheet via email, 2 identical workbooks opened. The 1st workbook was called 'Data (1)' and the 2nd was called 'Data (2)'. There wasn't a macro on either spreadsheet - I'm at a loss to why 2 identical workbooks opened. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated. Regards, Close the second instance of the Workbook and then Save the file. Meg wrote: > Hi - > > A co-worker created a spreadsheet - over the cou...

An auto reply to an auto reply!

ETRN #2
Hey again, Yesterday I posted a question about setting up a trust on exchange so that my exchange server would accept email from a backup email server (msg:Backup email denied 4 out of 5). This has worked fine. So now I want to setup exchange so it sends an ETRN every hour or whatever to the mail server requesting any mail that the backup server has be delivered. I followed the help instructions and setup a connector in the System Manager and set it t do an ETRN every hour to the IP of the secondary mail server for the domain but the hosting company said they are not seeing the ETRN...