Auto-forward from a mail-enabled public folder in Exchange 2003

We have a mail-enabled public folder that used to auto-forward to multiple
people any-time it received email.  Now that we have added an 2003 version of
Exchange, that have been removed (by the installation?) and we are no longer
able to auto-forward to more than a single person (using public folder
properties)

Is there something I am missing about how to get this set back up?
0
Dana (34)

Auto Filter problem

Enable diagnostics for NNTP protocol..
The question is in the object.. How can I do that ?? I have some trouble with this protocol but am not able to see anything in the log files on System32\logfiles\NNTP so I would like to extend the log messages.. It was possible with Exchange 5.5.. Is it the same with 2K3 ?? Thanks a lot Nehru, Paris, France On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 16:26:49 +0100, "Exchange 3000" <nomail@please.thks> wrote: >The question is in the object.. How can I do that ?? > >I have some trouble with this protocol but am not able to see anything in >the log files on System32\logfiles\NNTP...

unable to see messages in outlook 2003
after setting up outlook on vista machine i am unable to see messages in inbox or any of the personal folders, despite successful download from mail server. have also checked filters. i had plenty of issues during setting up outlook with 2007 version & with setting up mail data folders, but it finally worked. any assistance will be appreciated. -- mahim http://forums.slipstick.com "mahim" <mahim.45jx5y@invalid> wrote in message news:mahim.45jx5y@invalid... > after setting up outlook on vista machine i am unable to see messages in > inbox o...

outlook2003 forwarding (always attaches rather than open)
I have a friend that has the same Outlook 2003 that I do. But when they forward, the email client always attaches the message as an attachment so they can't clean it up prior to forwarding. I can't find the option to make theirs work like mine (which doesn't attach forwarded messages). Thanks!!!! "joe" <bry333@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:xFc4k.4086$LL4.1727@bignews7.bellsouth.net... >I have a friend that has the same Outlook 2003 that I do. > But when they forward, the email client always attaches the > message as an attachment so they can&#...

Auto-Editing

Send campaign e-mails from a queue
Direct e-mail allows e-mails to be sent from a queue using the e-mail address given by the queue. However, I need an unsubscribe option so I am trying to do the same using either a quick campaign or full campaign e-mail activity. However, the system only allows me to send the email either from myself or the owner of the contact record and not from a queue. Is this normal or am I doin something wrong. TIA This is normal. You can use a "test" user account to send out the campaign, or update your CRM user profile's email value. Good luck. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Wo...

Too Many Personal Folders
I move my outlook.pst file back and forth, by "import" between my home and laptop computers. I do not import duplicate entries. Somewhere in this process I have "acquired" several new Personal Folders. In the folder list there are four of them. The active data appears in the second one, counting from the top and the third and fourth seem to be duplicates. How do I safely reduce all my data to just one Personal Folder, and how do I prevent this growth in the future. TIA, Dave Harding in PA. Dave Harding <davejean1@comcast.net> wrote: > I move my outlook.pst...

Apple Mail not working right???
Ok, so I installed Office:Mac 2004, now all of a sudden, my Apple Mail (the Apple provided email application) dock icon no longer shows me how many messages I have waiting! VERY irritating!! This sequence of events started last night when I first installed Office, and then lo and behold when I opened Word for the first time, all of these fonts got installed. I'm an Extensis Suitcase kind of guy. I don't really like all those fonts in my system folder. I've even disabled all the other "stock" fonts except for Geneva and Lucida Grande. I also had Arial enabled since that&#...

Forwarding Stationery
Hello all I am wondering if you can assist. Where can I cange the look and feel of messages when you attach to an e-mail from a thrid part programme? My 'New Message' stationery is black but when I attach a file from another programme, it is white. Look forward to your responses Regards TANYA ...

Auto-Calculate

Unable to Forward Meeting Requests to users on Exchange 2003
I am finally migrating my users from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. This past weekend I changed my bridgehead server to a new Exchange 2003 SP2 Server I also migrated about 500 out of 4000 users to new Exchange 2003 SP2 servers. Now when users try to forward any meeting requests using either Outlook XP or Outlook 2003 they get an undeliverable message stating that they do not have permission to send to the message. This only happens when they are either forwarding meeting request to someone outside the office and it is routing through the new bridgehead server or to a user that is on one ...

auto copy self

Exchange Attributes missing from 2000 DC Controller
Hi guys, I have two questions that I am sure I shoudl know the answers to but thought I would get a quicker response from newsgroups than my memory; We have a windows 2000 domain that has been upgraded to windows 2003 schema but has no 2003 Domain Controlllers. There is one 2003 member server that is running Exchange 2003. 1: We can only modify/ view the Exchange attributes of active directory on the 2003 member servers active directory. Is there anyway of upgrading the active directory managers on the 2000 domain controllers to show the exchange attributes? 2: Where can I get the re...

Auto correct or Auto complete

OWA auto login

How to block a MAIL FORWARD RULE
Hi all, I found that some users in my organization are seting a rule to forward all the incomming mail in his mailbox to a extarnal mail provider account like hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc. Is there any way to block this server based rule ? I know that if this rule is at client level (outlook) there is nothing I can do to block the rule, but the rule that my users are using is a server based rule that works when they are not using any client...... so ... does any one knows how to block this rule? Thanks & regards !! BRINO! BRINO wrote: > Sorry.... It was a kid's question !! ...

MOC Exchange 2000
Sabe Alguien donde puedo bajar los MOC de Exchang 2000 Gracias ...

Auto look through subfolders

Lost folder
I seem to have lost an Outlook folder. It contained e- mail messages. Does anyone know if there is a way to get it back? If the folder resides in an Exchange mailbox then it is possible using Exchange. If the folder is in a Persona Folder File (.pst) then the only way to get it back is if it is in the Deleted Items folder. Otherwise we have no way of retrieving the folder. Robert Findlay Partner Technical Lead -- Outlook/Office Setup Microsoft Technical Support for Platforms and Business Applications -------------------- >Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message >From: &quo...

Exchange 2007 Beta 2 question
Hi I have the mailbox, CA, hub and UM on one server. I am trying to create a new email life cycle policy, but the option to do this cannot be found. I right click on the mailbox icon in EMC under "organization" but the option is not listed. The only listed options are. Also the tab in ESM for this is not there New address list New managed custom folder new managed fodler mailbox policy new offline address list On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:58:02 -0700, skip <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi > >I have the mailbox, CA, hub and UM on one server. I am trying to...

Public folder permissions.
I have a permissions problem with 2003 Server SBE. I created a number of public contact lists using an administrator equivelent user. The login name became corrupt and I had to delete and recreate it. The problem is that unlike with exchange 2000 or 5.5 I can not use the Exchange Admin tools to delete or change the proporties of these public contacts. Using Outlook no user including the Administrator has access to the permissions tab. Any ideas on how to correct this problem. I assume this is a registry problem now but I have been unsucessful in finding any references to...

Auto date