auto filing in public folder

Hi all exchange professionals,

I'm using exchange 2003 + outlook 2003. I have created a public folder such
as "Outgoing mail" to store all outgoing email. I want to know whether there
is method in exchange or third party software can create rules that it can
auto filing those email. I mean it can scan the outgoing email address e.g.
abc@xyz.com. then automically create a folder under "Outgoing mail" named
"xyz.com" and move the mail to that folder. Next time, when there is mail to
xyz.com, it will move it to "xyz.com" folder automically.

If it works, then all outgoing mail can be filed accordingly in a tree
structure like this.

All Public Folders
-> Outgoing Mail
    -> abc.com
    -> def.com
    -> .....
    -> .....
    -> .....
    -> .....
    -> xyz.com

Thanks a lot and a lot

Chiuclun
0
chiuclun (1)

Auto Filter problem

Auto-Editing

Settings.settings file with settings for multiple regions

Auto-Calculate

prompt for path to loop through files
I have the code below and it works fine but I would like it to prompt for the file path as each month the path changes slightly. Sub LoopOWC() Dim oFSO Dim Folder As Object Dim Files As Object Dim file As Object Application.ScreenUpdating = False Set oFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set Folder = oFSO.GetFolder("c:\new_files\Jan") For Each file In Folder.Files If file.Type Like "*Microsoft Excel*" Then Workbooks.Open Filename:=file.Path UploadData ActiveWorkbook.Cl...

auto copy self

Auto correct or Auto complete

how to specify a horizontal line in MFC resource file
Hi; i have this problem. I want to add a horizontal line somewhere on the dialog box. However, i cannot find any control like GROUPBOX|, CHECKBOX representing a single horizontal line ? How can i achieve this? best regards bav Add a picture control to your dialog and change its type from frame to vertical etch. AliR. "bav" <baudewijn.vermeire@skynet.be> wrote in message news:45ef14b1$0$2946$ba620e4c@news.skynet.be... > Hi; > i have this problem. > I want to add a horizontal line somewhere on the dialog box. > However, i cannot find any control like GRO...

OWA auto login

Cannot open files.
I am having trouble opening files after saving them. I keep getting the message "cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents. Details says "Unspecified error" followed with the location in the "document.xml" file. ...

SAVE FILE
I have developed a file with a macro which is protected by a password. A "Save" button with the assigned macro calls the procedure in the macro and when I am trying to save a file the following message appears "You cannot save this file format when the VBA Project is protected You may unprotect the VBA Project by......" What do you suggest I do to save a file with a protected macro? The macro must be protected, it is very important for me not to allow access to the macro in totallity. I am using certain cells' information to name the file My code lo...

Lost folder
I seem to have lost an Outlook folder. It contained e- mail messages. Does anyone know if there is a way to get it back? If the folder resides in an Exchange mailbox then it is possible using Exchange. If the folder is in a Persona Folder File (.pst) then the only way to get it back is if it is in the Deleted Items folder. Otherwise we have no way of retrieving the folder. Robert Findlay Partner Technical Lead -- Outlook/Office Setup Microsoft Technical Support for Platforms and Business Applications -------------------- >Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message >From: &quo...

Auto look through subfolders

PDF files
I am using Office 2001 on and iMac with os9.2. Can anyone tell me how save/covert a word document to a pdf file? Thanks-T-nix Tom Shadonix <musicoffice@rew2000.com> wrote: > I am using Office 2001 on and iMac with os9.2. Can anyone tell me how > save/covert a word document to a pdf file? Thanks-T-nix Under MacOS 9, you'll need to get Adobe Acrobat (the full version). There is no native way to "print to PDF" from MacOS 9. Corentin -- --- Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) --- http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.c...

Changes are not saved on files
Hi, Sometimes when files are closed after beeing saved and then the user open this file, the last changes are not present (like user didn't save it). This happens on netwerk drive but also on local drive. We have also an antivirus but the searches on the antivirus support don't give anything. We experience that on windows2000 machines with OfficeXP and with WindowsXP machines with office2003. Any ideas are welcome. Thanks I would suspect that the user isn't opening the file that he/she saved. This used to happen a lot with people who would open email attachments, make changes...

Public folder permissions.
I have a permissions problem with 2003 Server SBE. I created a number of public contact lists using an administrator equivelent user. The login name became corrupt and I had to delete and recreate it. The problem is that unlike with exchange 2000 or 5.5 I can not use the Exchange Admin tools to delete or change the proporties of these public contacts. Using Outlook no user including the Administrator has access to the permissions tab. Any ideas on how to correct this problem. I assume this is a registry problem now but I have been unsucessful in finding any references to...

Auto date

Word File Locations Prefs
My work environment has changed such that the server that I once=20 connected to for workgroup templates no longer exists. I believe that = Word=20 still looks for the server as it hangs every time it is opened. I have deleted all the com.microsoft.* prefs files in = ~/Library/Preferences And greped everything that I could searching for the server name string = in=20 the File Location path. Any thoughts on where Word stores this information so I can delete it? In article <2bc8001c46966$1810a060$a601280a@phx.gbl>, "Daniel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Outlook Express 6 & Binary File Messages
Hi, I have a question for the group. When using OE 6 to read binary messages in NG's that have multiple posts that have to be joined together in order to view the image (.jpg, .gif, etc.), why are only the second or third parts only shown. In other words, if you see in a message post that would normally show extensions like (1/2, 2/2 etc.), how come only the 2/2 or however many parts there are show up instead of complete post messages. Do I need to adjust any settings or is this a problem with the news server that the message posts are sent to ? I'm running Win XP...

An auto reply to an auto reply!

Auto-Alphabetize

Handling files in Outlook 2003/2007 profiles
I have saved my .pst files for multiple Outlook 2003 profiles under XP. I have set up associated profiles in Outlook 2007 under Vista. Of course, the 2007 profiles are now using "ghost' .pst file, such as Outlook1.pst, Outlook2.pst, etc. I have been told that if I ". . . want to change the data file that a profile is using, you must open that file in Outlook, set that file as the default, restart Outlook, then close the original PST file. . ." Unfortunately, I do not find the procedure in Outlook to set a file to "default" or to "close" a file. I would ap...

Outlook Data files???
When I click on File-> Open-> Outlook Data File..., there are no files shown. Shouldn't there be a/some pst files here? It depends on whether you have created .pst files in the default location or some other location. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Jackson asked: | When I click on File-> Open-> Outlook Data File..., there are no fi...