Auto Except install

I want to install this, but will I be prompted to reboot the server?

Do I need to do this off hours?

thanks

0
spepi (26)

Hi

Installing the Auto Accept Agent does not require a server reboot.

--
Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Limited

"spepi" <spepi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to install this, but will I be prompted to reboot the server?
>
> Do I need to do this off hours?
>
> thanks

0
markfu (160)
4/26/2005 1:56:05 PM
Thanks Mark. Now that is is working, do you know of a way to delete a
cancelled meeting. For a test, I created a meeting using my new resources.
Things populated great. I deleted the meeting and sent a cancellation
message, but the resources just say cancelled. I know users can add meetings
in the time slot that was freed up, but I would like to have it deleted
automatically.

Is this something I need to set on the client (*resource) calendar options?

"Mark Fugatt [MSFT]" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Installing the Auto Accept Agent does not require a server reboot.
>
> --
> Mark Fugatt
> Microsoft Limited

> "spepi" <spepi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I want to install this, but will I be prompted to reboot the server?
> >
> > Do I need to do this off hours?
> >
> > thanks

0
spepi (26)

Auto Filter problem

Some updates could not be installed
I have tried installing the following updates at least a dozen times since 15 Dec. The little yellow shield asks me to install updates, I click it, and after a few minutes this message comes up: AUTOMATIC UPDATES Some updates could not be installed The following updates were not installed: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update for .NET versions 2.0 through 3.5 (KB951847) x86 Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, and Windows XP (KB974417) Sorry, forgot to mention my sys...

Auto-Editing

Auto-Calculate

Windows 2000 GP installation #2
GP 9.0 Fully Patched/Updated Windows 2000NT console. When installing the integration manager this error pops up when copying files: " The windows installer service cannot update the system file C: \WINNT\system 32\msscript.ocx because the file is protected by windows. You may need to update your operating system for this program to work properly. " Clicking okay resumes the install and everything seems to proceed just fine. When running MS Dynamics GP a login and server can be selected but when you attempt to login to a company we get "The databse setup has not been co...

Timerproc exception
I have a UI thread whose only function is to start a timer which uses a timerproc callback void CALLBACK timerproc (HWND hwnd, UINT uMsg, UINT_PTR idEvent, DWORD dwTime) Trying to trace a random deadlock bug I found that on occasion the callback would cause an exception in the C library function fgets (called with a NULL file pointer). What surprised me is that the exception (which neither CException nor std::exception seems to catch) just has the effect of silently exiting from the timerproc. The timer fires again and the application continues. Is this behaviour normal? I would have exp...

Problems installing IM on server
We recently upgraded to Dynamics GP 9.0, when we tried to upgrade/install integration manager on the server, it refused to complete the install and rolled back the installation. However when we installed it on a client machine, the installation/upgrade went through without a hitch. Why am I having a problem loading it on the server? I've never loaded IM on the server. Only on workstations. The only thing that should be on the server for IM is the IM Database for shared access. "Leni" wrote: > We recently upgraded to Dynamics GP 9.0, when we tried to upgrade/install ...

auto copy self

Zebra 2844 printer installed, just printing the label code instruc
Hi Folks, I just installed the lp2844 and I am just testing it with the default zebra.lbl. Although I will use 2" instead of 4 inch I just wanted to test. The printer is printing out the actual text of the zebra.lbl instead of processing the instructions. Now I did a default install of the printer and am using the windows driver. Is this the mistake? Thanks Kevin Hi Kevin - my understanding is the zebra.lbl template uses a generic text printer driver, not the windows driver - try testing the avery templates, these should work fine on windows drivers if that's what you...

Auto correct or Auto complete

Re-install Office 2007
I recently had my laptop's hard driver replaced, and with that Office 2007 Home and Student was wiped out. I have one activation left on this product, and don't want to waste it on a re-install. Will the laptop recognize that it once had Office installed and not count it as another installation? If not, how do I have Microsoft adjust and not count it again? -- bossfan48 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bossfan48's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/198935.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-sup...

Can't install Office 08 for mac.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I am now really frustrated... Have bought Office 08 Student and Home Edition in Birmingham about 3 weeks ago, have typed in the serial number which was then accepted, no problem, and the software generated my product ID, also no problem. However, it then showed that install failed because CAN NOT FIND THE CONTENT.. What's going on????? Please help... Thanks. I had a similar problem installing Office 2008, but only when it tried to update to 12.1. My solution was to drag the Office 2008 folder to the trash and rein...

OWA auto login

Auto look through subfolders

32bit vs. 64bit Installations
We have a 32bit system (Win 2k3) running Exchange 2007. We are rapidly approaching the end of the trial and have purchased a key. It wont enter, I suspect, because we're not using x64. Therefore, two questions, 1) can we continue using 32bit version past the expiration date (read somewhere that we could). It will take us this long to get the 64bit version mobilised. 2) Whats the easiest way of migraing the data? If we use ntbackup (built in MS), can we just restore onto the new 64 bit system? Thanks - 32-bit versions are neither "licensed", nor supported in production. This ...

Auto date

error message after install office 2008 mac
After install is complete get this message " There is a problem with the office data base. Office might not be able to access the database or data base file might be damaged.....To rebuild the data base open MS Office 2008/office and then open MS database utility. For more info open the data base utility application and on help menu click database utility help". MY PROBLEMS ARE I do not know where or how to find MS OFFICE?OFFICE or MS DATABASE UTILITY etc. And after you tell me WHERE to find them, what do I do next? THANK YOU July 8 4:40 PM EST ...

FRx 6.0.95 install error
Hello, Installing an additional FRx client for Great Plains 6.0. I'm installing from the Great Plains CD. After the install finishes, I get an error, "Files failed to self-register. c:\windows\system32\Cscmd32.ocx; c:\windows\system32\Cstext32.ocx;" Attempting to open FRx yields error 339, "Cstext32.ocx not registered." I loaded FRx service pack 7 to no avail. I tried manually registering the offending files but it failed. The workstation is Windows XP, service pack 2. Great Plains runs fine. Any ideas for what I should do next? Trevor, If I am not mis...

An auto reply to an auto reply!

Window Placement After Installing Service Pack 3
Hello: A GP 10.0 client has shown that most, if not all, transaction entry windows appear automatically on the far left-hand side of the screen instead of in the middle--ever since the installation of service pack 3. Although this may sound trivial, the client makes use of GP 10.0’s Navigation Pane. Having to move the windows back over to the right, in order to click on helpful shortcuts on the Navigation Pane, becomes a little cumbersome after a while. Thoughts? childofthe1980s ...

Auto-Alphabetize

MS Office security updates not installing
Running Vista Business with MS Office Ultimate 2007 installed. There are 8 MS Office security updates not installing. All other security recommended and critical installed OK but nothing for MS Office will install. What should I be looking at to resolve this??? Further to my message I have actually have 10 uninstalled starting back to Oct 09 (4) Nov (3) Dec (1) Jan 10 (1) Feb (1). They all show up as failed code 646. "Ron Morin" wrote: > Running Vista Business with MS Office Ultimate 2007 installed. There are 8 MS > Office security updates not installing. Al...

How do I auto-reply incoming eMails ?
During my holidays I want to inform the sender of incoming eMails that I am currently not in office. How can I setup an auto-reply note? Do I setup this in my Outlook 2003 or in the Exchange Server? Joe If you connect to an Exchange server at work, use the Out of Office function (under tools). It will reply once to each sender that you are out of the office. By default in Exchange, auto-replies to the internet are turned off so only internal addresses would receive the Out of Office reply but verify with your Exchange Admin how they have the server configured. If you have a POP3 acc...