Auto Accept Agent - Remove deleted mailbox from registration list

I'm trying to Unregister a non-existing mailbox from the AutoAcceptAgent
Event. The mailbox was removed from the system, but still shows up in the
list of registered mailboxes. Any ideas where this information is stored?

The Unregistration procedure queries AD for the primary email address to
find the matching object (through the mail attribute) but can't find it :)
0
EricAarts (25)

Auto Filter problem

Subclassing List Control
I want to place a list control object in my dialog window; however I have some requirements on how the control is to appear. For example, the control is to appear with a black background, certain columns in the control are to be painted with specific foreground colors and a specific font is to be used. Can someone post an example on how I can alter the control's background color and how to paint specific columns using different foreground colors and fonts? Thanks Chris Take a look at www.codeguru.com for samples. List controls supports NM_CUSTOMDRAW which allows you to control each...

Auto-Editing

SUBTOTAL A LIST
Hi - Is there a way to subtotal a list...once I create a list the subtotal feature is not available. I also fail to see the difference between a list and the auto filter function, can someone explain? Thanks, Jim Jim, Here is the technique that I use. Insert some lines above the headers in your spreadsheet. Example: Row 1 Row 2 Row 3 =SUBTOTAL(9,D6:D1000) Row 4 Row 5 First Name Last Name Sales Region Sales ($) Etc Lets say you want to filter just the midwest sales ...

Auto-Calculate

auto copy self

Exchange 2007 Catch-all Mailbox
In Exchange 2003 I had the ability to direct all undeliverable email to a users mailbox. I have not found out how to do this with 2007, is it even possible? ...

Auto correct or Auto complete

OWA auto login

Deleted OExpress
Deleted Outlk Express because I also recd Outlook 2002 as part of pkg Upgrade. OE remains in Registry in (at least) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft. Can I delete or is there any "Sharing" between OE and Outlook? There is sharing between the two, so you may want to reinstall Outlook Express to make sure everything is in place. See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287686&Product=ol2002 for more information. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to prese...

Auto look through subfolders

Deleting Data
I could really use some help here. I need to delete data without deleting formulas. I don't want to have to do it on a cell by cell basis. I would like to be able to select the entire sheet and then click a button like "clear contents" but leave all formulas and formats. Thanks Joel jnmobley@att.net Joel Select a cell on the sheet and go to Edit>Go to...>Special>Constants and press the delete button -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Joel" <jnmobley@worldnet.att.net> wrote in ...

An auto reply to an auto reply!

Auto date

Auto-Alphabetize

Recover deleted excel-files on usb-stick
I accidently deleted an usb-stick with lots of important excel-files. Has anyone by experience managed to undelete and recover them and cab give me the name of an undelete/recover program. I already tried a lot of them, but none of them did the job (or seems to can do the job for demo versions). What wondered me is that of some worksheets lots of (deleted) copies exist on the stick, with different dates. But when I view them with these programs I find things that do not belong to these sheets even in the last version of the sheet. And I did not save anything on the usb stick after this ...

What does the Mailbox Managment Process do?
I cant' find the right info on the MS website and I have nonprofit donated software with no documentation, so someone please answer this stupid question: what does the mailbox management process do? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319188 "Child" <dawg@alaskaSPAMFREE.com> wrote in message news:10s18o6ncjugs7a@corp.supernews.com... > I cant' find the right info on the MS website and I have nonprofit donated > software with no documentation, so someone please answer this stupid > question: what does the mailbox management process do? ...

How do I auto-reply incoming eMails ?
During my holidays I want to inform the sender of incoming eMails that I am currently not in office. How can I setup an auto-reply note? Do I setup this in my Outlook 2003 or in the Exchange Server? Joe If you connect to an Exchange server at work, use the Out of Office function (under tools). It will reply once to each sender that you are out of the office. By default in Exchange, auto-replies to the internet are turned off so only internal addresses would receive the Out of Office reply but verify with your Exchange Admin how they have the server configured. If you have a POP3 acc...

Create two Data validation lists that are linked(Both change toget
Hi, I would like to create two or more validation lists of the same range of data. Currently, I have a number of graphs on different worksheets that can be updated by choosing from a drop down list (data validation list). Basically, that list is referenced in a lookup function which gathers information into a range that then updates the graphs. Right now, I have to click back and forth between many sheets in order to to change the drop down menu. It would be ideal that if each worksheet with a graph had the exact same drop down menu that when updated, updates each of the o...

Value List needs updating with 600 rows
Hi , I am attempting to get a list of 600 values added into a Value List without having to type them in...I have added them into the MSP_ATTRIBUTE_STRINGS table in a MS ACCESS copy of the project file however when I open the plan back up again in Project, the look up value list has not been refreshed..any ideas?? In Project 2007 you can cut and paste into the lookup table list from excel. That should be easier and safer than mucking around in Access. Isn't 600 values a lot to choose from? The users will have to scroll a lot. -Jack "Steve" <Steve@discussions....

Auto change of Row number within Formulas
Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do the following Cell Resul A1 B1 1 A simple formula would be - sum(c(a1):c(b1)), where the result in this case would be the sum of cells c5:c10. Many thanks, Gle Hi Glen, Look at the INDIRECT() function in HELP -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "millarg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02302493-2C51-4CB9-9463-06523884BBD6@microsoft.com... > Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do ...

deleting all my information
I wanna start from scratch. How do I delete or remove all my accounts, billing info, and anything at all pertaining to my old money accounts? I have money '05 just need to uninstall my information so that when I start it up, it doesn't have anything at all that is related to my info- basically out-of-the-box thanks In microsoft.public.money, Josh wrote: >I wanna start from scratch. How do I delete or remove all my accounts, >billing info, and anything at all pertaining to my old money accounts? > >I have money '05 > >just need to uninstall my information s...

delete server...routing master error