Auto Accept Agent Errors

Hi Everyone,
I am running the Auto Accept Agent on an Exchange 2003 w/SP1. I have about
10 resource mailboxes registered, and it had been working fine for almost a
year now. Starting last week, the Agent stopped proccessing any new
appointments, and is logging the following error about 8 times a second in
the Application Log:

--------------

Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	Auto Accept Agent
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	4097
Date:		10/25/2005
Time:		8:44:08 AM
User:		N/A
Computer:	ODIN
Exception occurred while processing item "". This item will not be processed.

The exception information is:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an
object.
   at
Microsoft.Exchange.Agents.AutoAccept.ConfigurationManager.get_Item(String key)
   at
Microsoft.Exchange.Agents.AutoAccept.EventSink.UpdateConfiguration(String
sMailboxSMTP)
   at
Microsoft.Exchange.Agents.AutoAccept.EventSink.ProcessOnSaveEvent(String
itemUrl, DateTime& deliveryTime)
   at
Microsoft.Exchange.Agents.AutoAccept.EventSink.OnSave(IExStoreEventInfo
pEventInfo, String bstrURLItem, Int32 lFlags)

--------------

I have tried the following the fix it:
Restarted the service
Uninstalled the Auto Accept Agent, and installed the latest build (06.05.7618)
Deleted all RGC's and non-SMTP connectors that were on this server
Unregistered and re-registered all mailboxes
Made sure the service is running as Local System

I also tried running "listmailboxes.vbs /s:server /debug", and at the end I
get the following error:

------------

Script: D:\Exchsrvr\Agents\AutoAccept\ListMailboxes.vbs
Line: 329
Char: 2
Error: Access is denied.
Code: 80070005
Source: msxml3.dll

------------

I'm pretty much stumped on this one, so if anyone has any ideas they would
be great.

Thanks in advance.
Mike

Auto Filter problem

Auto-Editing

Auto-Calculate

received a 551 error message when sending an email
-- Barbara R. Griffin Barbara@BarbaraRGriffin.com "Barbara R. Griffin" <BarbaraRGriffin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E6649DF7-CC94-4F8D-9339-2AB2BFDC243D@microsoft.com... > > -- > Barbara R. Griffin > Barbara@BarbaraRGriffin.com Please use this BIG WHITE SPACE to write your question. If you'd bothered to do ANY searching in this group you would have found a huge thread earlier today of which one post contained the following: " From AT&T: I apologize but we are undergoing a system maintenance. Would you pl...

Outlook sending errors.
I have recently got a program that helps my spam and junk=20 problem called Mail Washer (V4.1). The program works great but I am having a problem with=20 Outlook 2002. When I try to send a message I receive a=20 error quoting: Task 'mail.garethmyles.com - Sending and Receiving'=20 reported error (0x800CCC7D) : 'Your outgoing (SMTP)=20 server does not support SSL-secured connections. If SSL- secured connections have worked in the past, contact your=20 server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). =20 The server responded: ?=1E?$for more information.' And Task &...

auto copy self

Signature cannot be verified error
Hi, We have a application which delivers SMIME mails to users. The user will upload his public key to our application and we will use our Entrust profile to sign and encrypt the mail. The application uses javamail api to do this. Recently one of our users has complained that he gets error while opening the mail.He uses entrust plugin with outlook in his machine to verify the signature. The user confirms that he has imported our root CA to his IE also. But when he opens his mail he gets signature verification failed error. The decryption happens properly and he can read the mail. Any idea why t...

Auto correct or Auto complete

Outlook 2003 permission error. Anyone?
I have created several rules to permanently delete mail. It was fine for a few days. Now I am getting the following pop up box: "Rules in Error Rule: Prescriptions (example of many) You don't have the appropriate permission to perform this operation." It does this on all of my permanently delete rules. All of my other rules run fine. I'm running XP and am logged in as Administrator. Security settings are default, except I changed Restricted Zones from High to Med. I checked Google groups. It appears others have experienced this. Evidently it was an issue in Beta too, but ...

OWA auto login

Error 9690 issues
I am getting event id 9690 and then the mailbox store dismounts. Doing research, i know that there are ways to set the size in the registry. I have the size currently set to 8000 in the reg key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS\<ServerName>\Private-<MailboxStoreGUID> But in the event veiwer (and according to all the early users) the database was taken off line. the event stated: Exchange store 'First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (PXFCI-09)': The logical size of this database (the logical size equals the physical size of the .edb fil...

When launching Outlook I recieve the following error... please he
When launching Outlook 2003 I recieve the following error: The add-in "C:\PROGRAM~1\SPAMBL~1\Bin\461~1.0\SBOLExt.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu. I ran the Detect and Repair and that didn't work. I ran the repair option from Add and Remove Program in Control Panel and that didn't work. I also un-installed and then re-installed Outlook 2003 and that didn't work. I'm running Windows 2000. Any ideals...? Did you have something possibly called SpamBlocker installed at some point?...

Auto look through subfolders

Auto date

error message after install office 2008 mac
After install is complete get this message " There is a problem with the office data base. Office might not be able to access the database or data base file might be damaged.....To rebuild the data base open MS Office 2008/office and then open MS database utility. For more info open the data base utility application and on help menu click database utility help". MY PROBLEMS ARE I do not know where or how to find MS OFFICE?OFFICE or MS DATABASE UTILITY etc. And after you tell me WHERE to find them, what do I do next? THANK YOU July 8 4:40 PM EST ...

FRx 6.0.95 install error
Hello, Installing an additional FRx client for Great Plains 6.0. I'm installing from the Great Plains CD. After the install finishes, I get an error, "Files failed to self-register. c:\windows\system32\Cscmd32.ocx; c:\windows\system32\Cstext32.ocx;" Attempting to open FRx yields error 339, "Cstext32.ocx not registered." I loaded FRx service pack 7 to no avail. I tried manually registering the offending files but it failed. The workstation is Windows XP, service pack 2. Great Plains runs fine. Any ideas for what I should do next? Trevor, If I am not mis...

An auto reply to an auto reply!

Just in time debugging error
Hi, I installed CRM in a production Server where there is only CRM and SQL Server. I have this error every time i double click any button from the internet explorer window related to the CRM application: "An unhandled win32 exception occurred in iexplore.exe -9028-. Just-in-time debugging this exception failed with the following error: no installed debugger has just-in-time debugging enabled". This server only has the .net framework 2.0 but not visual studio installed. The error also happens in all the client machines. Thanks. Welcome to the world of CRM. Is this occuring ...

Auto-Alphabetize

Technical error

How do I auto-reply incoming eMails ?
During my holidays I want to inform the sender of incoming eMails that I am currently not in office. How can I setup an auto-reply note? Do I setup this in my Outlook 2003 or in the Exchange Server? Joe If you connect to an Exchange server at work, use the Out of Office function (under tools). It will reply once to each sender that you are out of the office. By default in Exchange, auto-replies to the internet are turned off so only internal addresses would receive the Out of Office reply but verify with your Exchange Admin how they have the server configured. If you have a POP3 acc...

Windows Error When Printing from Screen Output
Just installed Service Pack 4 for GP 10 When printing posting journals from screen after entering cash reciepts a Windows error occurs stating that GP has encountered a problem and needs to close. Anyone have this problem or a solution? -- Ted Edens Reports dictionary needed to be upgraded and syncronized. After performing both problem went away. -- Ted Edens "Ted Edens" wrote: > Just installed Service Pack 4 for GP 10 > > When printing posting journals from screen after entering cash reciepts a > Windows error occurs stating that GP has en...

Auto change of Row number within Formulas
Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do the following Cell Resul A1 B1 1 A simple formula would be - sum(c(a1):c(b1)), where the result in this case would be the sum of cells c5:c10. Many thanks, Gle Hi Glen, Look at the INDIRECT() function in HELP -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "millarg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02302493-2C51-4CB9-9463-06523884BBD6@microsoft.com... > Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do ...