Archive e-mail

How can I get a copy of all incoming and out going e-
mails from a OWA user into a pubic folder?
0
anonymous (74717)

How about message Archiving,
You turn it on per Mailbox Store

/LasseP

"Richard Bonn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I get a copy of all incoming and out going e-
> mails from a OWA user into a pubic folder?

0
lasse (94)
5/11/2004 7:00:41 AM
Isn't that Message Journaling?
In addition, one now can do selective message journaling with
http://www.ivasoft.biz/sj.html

Lars Pettersson wrote:

> How about message Archiving,
> You turn it on per Mailbox Store
>
> /LasseP
>
> "Richard Bonn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How can I get a copy of all incoming and out going e-
> > mails from a OWA user into a pubic folder?

0
kpalagin1 (1216)
5/11/2004 7:17:01 AM
The company wants to monitor the mailboxes of three OWA
users not archive the whole company.  Can i copy the
messages to a public folder somehow?

wrote in message
>> How can I get a copy of all incoming and out going e-
>> mails from a OWA user into a pubic folder?
>

>.

0
anonymous (74717)

move to archived folders works, archiving to same archived folders does not work
We are using Outlook 2000 with Exchange 2000. Most of our users work on Terminal Server. Their pst-files are stored on a directory on the file and print server. Some of these users can move mails from their mailbox to their archived folders, but cannot archive to it. They get the message that the pst file cannot be opened. However at that moment they can still browse in their archived folders, move mail to it and so on. For one user I created a new pst file, but the problem staid the same. Does anyone have experience with this? ...

e-mail 01-11-08

Re: Junk mail doesnt filter when rules are enabled
Yes, I am dealing with this problem. I get mail from three pop accounts. I filter ALL my email based on what mail account it comes from and put it into a corresponding folder. Outlook catches ZERO percent of my junk mail because of this.... How can we get outlook junkfilter to work right?? Thanks. A very frustrated Lawrence "Sholom Deen" <sdeen@diamonds.net> wrote in message news:2ad7b851.0311061241.1a580be9@posting.google.com... > I'm having the same problem. Apparently, the junk filters are applied > before any rules, and since in 2003 the filters are not sim...

after forwarding a promoted e-mail, Outlook crashes
This is with CRM 3.0, and a fully patched xp sp2 client using Office 2003 sp2, again fully patched. After a sent item is promoted to CRM, if I try to forward that promoted item from my sent items folder, Outlook crashes. I have been able to replicate this problem on several different clients. The application log on the clients get the following: Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.8118.0, stamp 456628bf, faulting module outllib.dll, version 11.0.8118.0, stamp 4566283d, debug? 0, fault address 0x002492c5. Has anyone encountered this error before? Should i be able to forward a p...

Archive
Hi, I'm trying to archive some calendar items and have found the archive settings for the folder. When I run the archive process the items are not moved from the calendar and the folder size is not reduced. I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me how to set this up so that items prior to a point in time can be moved off so that the size of my calendar folder doesn't reach the size limit of my over zealous exchange administrator. Cheers, Darren. Check the Modified date on the items that aren't being archived as you think they should. That's the date Outlook uses to...

Double mail sent
I've a problem, my server has mdaemon and sometimes when (only with a specified mail address) I sent 2 messages..... I think that using webmail I don't have this mail but only using Outlook Express Can you help me? Thanks Nobody Can help me? You have missed out a lot of vital information, such as which version of MDaemon you are using and how it is configured to operate. Is the problem with Outlook Express sending to MDaemon or Internet explorer send to MDaemon WorldClient or with MDaemon sending to your ISP? The obvious place to look at is the "Lists&qu...

How to switch from Outlook Express to Outlook fo re-mail?
I recently installed Outlook 2000 and would like to have Outlook handle all of the e-mail features. Can anyone advise how to accomplish this? -- "Work is for those people who don't know how to hunt or fish" >I recently installed Outlook 2000 and would like to have Outlook handle all >of the e-mail features. Can anyone advise how to accomplish this? What e-mail features do you think Outlook won't handle? -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the ...

Archiving pages
Hi All, The pages in one of the our publishing site are around 1500. So it?s showing effect on search crawling index and sometimes throwing an error like System out of memory (usually in full crawl). Our ram size is 4 gb for index server. Is there any method for archive the pages in page document library. And the important thing is the data must be handy, so the archival process should accommodate ability to retrieve the archived content quickly. pls suggest me. Thanks in Advance sukumar.k Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Consuming WebServices...

Emptying deleted E-mail file
I received an obviously tainted E-mail which I deleted without opening. When I go to empty the deleted messages file, I receive the message "This program has performed an illegal operation, and will be shut down". When I restart Outlook,I can go to the deleted messages file, and delete all messages 1 by 1, except for this one message. If I attempt to delete that one message, I get shut down again. Help! ...

Setting the Reminder flag in VBA for e-Mails sent to users
I'm trying to programmatically send an e-Mail to a given recipient and set the Follow-Up and Reminder flag to remind the recipient to deal with the e-Mail by a certain date. I've trawled the web for how-to's and got a function working, but it simply isn't setting the reminder flag on the e-Mail. The function I wrote allows me to pass various parameters and, based on whether or not the mail is to be flagged for follow-up, flags the mail. Code is attached below. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it. Public Sub SendMail(sTo As String, sCC As String,...

Test Mail...Please Ignore #5
Testing NNTP Client, Please ignore message Thanks ...

deleting empty folders after archive
IS there a way to delete folders which are left empty after you perform an archive? I have approx 300 or so folders that are empty since my archive application completed but they still show up and there seems to be no way except one at a time to delete them. There should be a method to state if folder size = 0 then delete folder. Shane ...

Archival Data -- Managing over Time
I am developing a set of data that I will do some research on, and others as well. My plan is to keep the source data in one workbook in a very simple format, and not do any calculations or charts in that workbook. I'll do my charts in other workbooks, and will send the source data workbook to others when they request. The idea is to reduce corruption and accidental modifications to the source data over time. Is this a good plan? Any other comments about how to protect the accuracy and stability of the source data over time? I understand I can essentially make the source file read...

duplicate messages when opening archives / archive inbox emptied?
Outlook appears to be re-downloading all messages (700+) from my hotmail pop3 account. (again...) This only (?) appears to happen on the same days when I try and find an archived email in my inbox. The two times that it has happened today (it has never happened twice on one day before), I was working on a Word document. So I was not deleting emails at the time. (I have seen an errata re to message IDs getting out of sync, but this looks like a different problem.) I do not think that it is my Norton anti-virus. I have disabled the email portion of the software after the fir...

How to Delete Old e-mail in 2003
Dear sir Now i'm used exchange 2003 server and want to, delete old e-mail in all mail box. In exchange 5.5 it is tool for clean mail box size, you can select old e-mail 30 day <- delete it. In exchange 2003 ,i can't see this tools for cleaning mail box size. Pls help me --" -- Message posted via http://www.winserverkb.com In ESM console create Recipien Policie -> Mailbox Manager Settings , that's the tool. Nebojsa Seslija "Kangyut Champasit via WinServerKB.com" <forum@WinServerKB.com> wrote in message news:4007217e559f4e7a98166a7a7ac...

hiding mail folders
is there a way of hiding windows mail folder/folders from the folder listing? "depe" <depe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6D0DD81-FEB2-4DA4-B66F-BEB4DDB80BAD@microsoft.com... > is there a way of hiding windows mail folder/folders from the folder > listing? No. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org/ http://www.microsoft.com/uk/citizenship/safeandsecure/parentadvice/default.mspx You can hide all of them, but not just specific ones: View, Layout, uncheck Folder list. You may want to enable Fold...

Archive an Archive?
LOL, i'm sure this will sound like a dumb idea but ... I want to set up a sorta two tier archive system ... Archive once to keep the PST folders small say keep everything within the last 3 months in the first archive have it accessable say for the last years worth of email, but archive anything older then a year to a new archive folder that can be burned off to a dvd or cd for filing.. Any thoughts or recommendations? Use Auto-archiving feature in Outlook to do this. You could set it up so it archives mail older than 12 months to a file named archive.pst and burn that pst file ...

Syncing exchange e-mails @ home and @ work

On outlook mail,What do you put in the incoming and the outgoing
How do you set up outlook mail on in comeing and outgoing mail Server check out this web site to get the correct information to enter: http://www.realifewebdesigns.com/web-resources/pop3-smtp.html "Bruce Duncan" wrote: > How do you set up outlook mail on in > comeing and outgoing mail Server Dear, Add a new e-mail account On the Tools menu, click E-mail Accounts. Select View or change existing e-mail accounts, and then click Next. Do one of the following: If your mail system provider is on the list in the E-mail Accounts dialog box, select the one you want to use and...

Outlook 2007 New Mail icon (envelope) hit and miss in Windows 7
A user has the Mail icon displayed in Windows 7 on the taskbar by choosing customize notification icons, and then pinning Outlook to the notifications. When new mail comes in, the Outlook icon changes to an envelope to signify that there is new mail. This is still only working sometimes. The user had Outlook minimized and when he went to Outlook to send an email, he noticed that there were 6 new emails waiting, yet he still had no envelope icon on the task bar. Anyone else noticed this with Windows 7 and Outlook 2007? He pinned the wrong icon. There is an Outlook icon and also a...

How do I put a marker line on an excel chart (i.e. on y axis)?
How can I put a merker line on an exel line chart (a horizontal line from one value on the y axis to show when values exceed a certain level on y axis)? Hi, You can find details of adding datum lines here http://www.andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "ds8854" <ds8854@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15ED7013-A68A-4298-BAFF-1F766C0F3BE6@microsoft.com... > How can I put a merker line on an exel line chart (a horizontal line from > one > value on the y axis to show when val...

Problems sending marketing list e-mails in CRM
When trying to send e-mails from a marketing list, we seem to only have a couple of e-mails that actually get sent. We're selecting all records on all pages, the e-mail account from which to send from but can't seem to figure out why the bulk of the e-mails seem to be failing. Any insight into the cause or solution is appreciated. Any errors in the application log on the CRM server? Is the CRM Bulk Email service running okay? -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "mattboettcher@hotmail.com" wrote: > When trying to send e-mails from a marketing l...

How I can find who has NOT sent me mail?
This may seem a bit of a stupid thing to want to do but.... I have a list of people that I must get an email response from each day and I am looking for a simple way of finding who on the list has NOT sent me an email today so that I can chase them up. I have played with search folders and advanced search, and it is easy to create a list of email addresses and have then appear in the search folder if they HAVE sent me an email, but I have to then check through this list (are there over a hundred) to see who hasn't sent me a mail. Tedious and error prone. So can you help me find t...

A copy of the mail stay on the server
Hi My clients(xp pro) connects through their POP3 accounts to our exchange server (2003). When they download the messages it leaves a copy (and this strange enough doesn't happen for evryone) on the server. If i log onto their mailbox via OWA from within the network i see the messages that they allready have in their inbox in the remote office. Except the outlook setting ... that can leave a copy on the server...is there any other setting that cause this. thanks for the help <hello, In the properties of your pop3 connection , you can specify to leave a copy on the server or n...

i can't send mail
hi sir i am facing problem in sending mails . please help me i am waiting your response. Regards Anup sharma "Anup Sharma" <anup22sharma@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%23Tk9RHyNLHA.3732@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > hi sir > i am facing problem in sending mails . please help me i am waiting your > response. > > Regards > Anup sharma How to set up gmail in Windows Mail. http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86383 Ensure that you enable your account at the gmail site. If you still have problems then copy and paste ...