antigen on exchange #2

HI All,

This question regarding antigen software recently we installed in our
exchange server.
Every thing has gone fine, when I test adding some words to filters are not
working. By default filtering has in enabled the State.
What I configuration I have to do.
I did not change any configurations.

Thanks in advance,
Shiva.
0
Shiva1 (21)

Converting money file #2
I have installed GnuCash. Can I use Microsoft Money data with it? Ask GnuCash? -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For unofficial FAQs see http://money.mvps.org/ or http://umpmfaq.info/ I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "abc" <abc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B649AC52-FEDE-4B71-8E69-23299B71BB89@microsoft.com... >I have installed GnuCash. Can I use Microsoft Money data with it? GnuCash imports QIF. Money exports QIF. Assuming GnuCash does sane things with the iimports, that'd be better than nothi...

SOAP Server Application Faulted 80040217The specified object was not found.D:\crm\Build\3297\src\platform\include\OMCommon\entity.inl1542 Source: System.Web.Services #2
I get this exception when I execute this code to retreive a CRM contact. Any ideas as to what the proxy class is looking for that it cannot find. I do not have the directory structure the erro message calls for. Exception: SOAP Server Application Faulted 80040217The specified object was not found.D:\crm\Build\3297\src\platform\include\OMCommon\entity.inl1542 Source: System.Web.Services Code: // strServer should be set with the name of the platform Web server string strServer = "crm"; // virtualDirectory should be set with the name of the Microsoft CRM // virtual directory on the...

validation #2
I have a sheet in which i want to validate the values that are filled in: possible must be the numbers from 0 to 100 and the value "absent". How do i do this? One way .. Assume inputs would be made in col A, A1 down Select col A Click Data > Validation Select Custom under "Allow" Put as the "Formula:" =OR(AND(A1>=0,A1<=100),A1="absent") Click OK Test it out .. -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Singapore, GMT+8 xdemechanik http://savefile.com/projects/236895 -- "Petrus" <fa273113@skynet.be> wrote in message news:43c0f4e7$0$29454$ba62...

Pay Slip #2
How do I expand the no of digits in the Pay Slip? I have input my pay and it calculates fine. However it only shows #######.#### instead of the actual numbers. I use Money 2004 In microsoft.public.money, PRS wrote: >How do I expand the no of digits in the Pay Slip? I have >input my pay and it calculates fine. However it only >shows #######.#### instead of the actual numbers. > >I use Money 2004 I have not tested this out, but in the Control Panel, Regional and Language Options, you could Customize your settings to perhaps 2 digits following the decimal. I unders...

adding rows #2
How do I add rows without changing cell location in the formula. For example: The data for the formula is always located in cell B4 and if I add a row on top of B4, I want the formula to remain with B4. Right now, if I add a row, the cell in the formula goes down one row. Hope for help If I understand, you're adding a row higher than B4. This shifts B4 down, but you want the "new" B4 to be the data for the formula. If this is the case you could try this: =formula(OFFSET(A1,3,1,1,1)) That is, as long as you don't add a new top row. ...

CRM without Exchange Server ?
Do I need to install Exchange server to use Microsoft CRM ? Or can I use it without it ? I have Linux Servers, but microsoft mail clients... You do not need Exchange for CRM. But you do need Exchange for CRM Email "Joe Cactus !!!" <Joe Cactus !!!@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58264387-1E85-42E6-A1AE-8A0D258E7F6D@microsoft.com... > Do I need to install Exchange server to use Microsoft CRM ? > Or can I use it without it ? I have Linux Servers, but microsoft mail > clients... > > Joe; There are a few ISV's who make products that...

Speech recognition #2
How do i use it ? I have istall it but idont know how to use You'll find information in Excel's Help, and on the Microsoft site. For example: XL2002: About Speech Recognition in Excel http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=288979 How To Use Speech Recognition in Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306901 Speech regonize wrote: > How do i use it ? I have istall it but idont know how to use > > -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Outlook Contacts list #2
When sending a new message and clicking on the "To" button, my contacts list opens, but there is nothing there anymore??? How do I fix this? That would depend on your Outlook version and what you did to break it just before "anymore." You haven't told us anything that would permit an answer. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Kevin" <Kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:410099D7-22BD-40EC-8AC3-FAB3C4064CD4@microsoft.com... > When sending a new message and clicking on the "To" button, my contacts > list > opens, b...

hiding contacts in exchange 2003 from directory search
Hello, Can somebody point me to the right directions. I want to hide the contacts from certain people in the domain. When users search directory servcice, they can still see the contacts. I have put all the contacts onto one single OU. Do I filter the GAL? Thanks, Tnt On 23 Aug 2006 11:21:17 -0700, tractng@gmail.com wrote: >Hello, > >Can somebody point me to the right directions. I want to hide the >contacts from certain people in the domain. When users search >directory servcice, they can still see the contacts. > >I have put all the contacts onto one single ...

Backup exchange 2003
Hi, How to backup an exchange 2003 in a Windows 2003 Server? SF NTBackup on the Exchange Server, select Microsoft Information Store. Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >How to backup an exchange 2003 in a Windows 2003 Server? > >SF > > >. > On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 19:32:59 -0800, Patrick Rouse [MVP] wrote: > NTBackup on the Exchange Server, select Microsoft > Information Store. But remember to backup the Exchange database(s) and system state in two different jobs, otherwise the backup will fail. Also see...

login errors #2
When trying to login I am getting this error: Login denied. An installation task of Analytical Accounting is running. Please try again later. Thus it will not allow me to login. Any suggestions? Try clearing any user stuck in SY00800 "sajlnp" wrote: > When trying to login I am getting this error: > > Login denied. An installation task of Analytical Accounting is running. > Please try again later. > > > Thus it will not allow me to login. > > Any suggestions? Hello Have you tried to run Dynamics Utilities? It seems that you have an unfinish...

Exchange 5.5 and Spam
We use Exchange 5.5 and two days ago someone was able to find a user id/password on our machine and was sending us thousands of outbound messages that were spam. Now my boss has finally decided to spend some money on an anti-spam solution. I checked google but most of the solutions I found were not for Exchange 5.5. Any suggestions??? Spam Marshall (http://www.spammarshall.com). They have a free and a paid version, both work with Exchange 5.5 Ghareeb Rahi wrote: > We use Exchange 5.5 and two days ago someone was able to find a user > id/password on our machine and was sending us t...

Exchange Admin Account for Backup Software
I need help either finding my Exchange Administrator user or designating a user with proper permissions to access my Exchange mailbox store via my backup software (Veritas Backup Exec 10). I've tried the Delegate Control function in Exchange System Manager to no avail. I'm only getting half of the value of my backup solution until I get this figured out. Any ideas? Daniel On Tue, 10 May 2005 09:45:44 -0700, "Daniel J. Spencer" <dspencer@rlmin.org> wrote: >I need help either finding my Exchange Administrator user or designating >a user with proper permiss...

Setting up a small Exchange server for several businesses
Hi there! We are looking into the fact to host a Exchange for a few small businesses. I don't think we need a massive solution like the one Microsoft says in 'Hosting Exchange' documents. I think that we might get like 500 users on the exchange with 5-10 different companies. How should we go further ? What should we think about when setting up this solution. Front/Backend exchange ? How to set up the AD ? How to set up the address lists so the companies don't see each others list and users ? etc. etc. Help me out please with a few tips to go further... /Lasse Swed...

Object Library Not Registered #2
When starting Excel XP, I now receive a Visual Basic dialog box that says, "Object Library Not Registered." Help suggests that I need to reregister the library. ???? Does that mean I should reinstall Office XP? After I click OK to close the dialog box, all seems to work just fine. I don't want to create a bigger problem than I have now which doesn't seem to be a problem, just an annoyance. Thanks. ...

Linking problem #2
Hi I am using Excel 2000 and am using a spreadsheet with many pages and a large number of cells linking to external workbooks. These links are no longer required. I have tried to change the source to delete it however nothing is working. Is there a way to delete the links in one go so that I do not get the auto-update request every time I open the file? Thanks Bill :confused: -- danison ------------------------------------------------------------------------ danison's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=10098 View this thread: http://www.excelfo...

Another Victim to Office SP-2
Like several of you I fell for it and installed Office SP-2 and in doing so lost the ability to access my Excel and Word Docs that were previously created. When I go to open Excel I get an Unable to Read File error. Likewise when I get a similiar error when trying to load word or a word document. Rundown of my case 1) Office XP Professiona 2) Tried to Reinstall/Repair ect with lots of headaches and liitle help 3) Tried to Unregister and then ReRegister Excel with no success(excel.exe /unregserver) &(excel.exe /regserver 4) Tried to ReRegister WinWord (winword.exe /r 5) Note I am using Nor...

How to merge two Excel Files. #2
im using Office XP, and i have some data in 4to5 different files, i want ot merge all that files, can anybody help me.... thax in advance. Brijesh Parmar --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.521 / Virus Database: 319 - Release Date: 9/23/2003 The big question is whether your files have "similar or the exact same (hopefully) layout. If the latter, I'd just create a new workbook and copy and paste each of your 5 to the new master <<a simplified approach>>. "Brijesh" <parmarb...

killing a process #2
Hi, Can anybody tell me how to kill a process through code if you know only the process name? like I want to kill Outlook whenever i execute my program. how to do it? Regards, -neo somany ways ,u can kill one process HWND outWnd= ::FindWindow(m_autlookwindow,NULL); DWORD pId=0; if(outWnd) { DWORD pId2=GetWindowThreadProcessId(outWnd,&pId); HANDLE outHnd=::OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, 0, pId); if(outHnd) ...

Refresh screen #2
Thanks - thats the time part - do you know of a way i can refresh a excel worksheet. Basically my workbook reads cells from another when i opens but these cells are continually changing and i need my workbook t keep updating while it is open -- LB7 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- LB79's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1215 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26377 what are you talking about?!?!>-----Original Message----- > >Thanks - thats the time part - do you know ...

File Transfer in TAPI #2
Can AVIFileStreamReader functions be used to read files and transfer in TAPI Streams?...If ReadFile() and WriteFile() are used instead of this..how is it possible to send data through Modem???? ...

2 values on 1 axis
have a small spreadshee with 3 columns - Commodity, Tonnage and Value. think a bar chart showing the Tonnage and Value for each Commodity would be best but am having trouble setting it up ... any suggestions / tricks?? Leo - You could make a line chart, using commodity as the X values (category labels) and the other columns for Y values. Double click one of the series, and on the Axis tab, select Secondary. If you want a column chart, there's more work required to keep one set of columns from overlapping the other. I have posted instructions here: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/...

Randomly selecting items from a list given their statistical likelihood #2
Mike, Thanks for the reply and for the addins. I would like to simply us probabilies from which to randomly select from, so the RANDDISCRET function you spoke of seems like what I'm looking for. Could yo however explain how to use it? I have as you discribe 2 adjacen columns, the first with the name of a product and in the second th percentage out of 100% that it occured (A1:B62). I only get #Valu answers when I attempt to use the formula (ie =RANDDISCRETE(A1:B62) o =RANDDISCRETE(A1:A62,B1:B62). I just don't know how to use it. I will attept to further clarify my situation. ...

Prevent Send/Receive Dialog from showing #2
I would like to prevent the dialog box popping up when I do Send/Receive. I can't figure out how to do this. I can do it in Outlook Express, but not in Outlook. How can I stop the Send/Receive Progress dialog? Thanks! ...

Exchange Cluster