antigen on exchange #2

HI All,

This question regarding antigen software recently we installed in our
exchange server.
Every thing has gone fine, when I test adding some words to filters are not
working. By default filtering has in enabled the State.
What I configuration I have to do.
I did not change any configurations.

Thanks in advance,
Shiva.
0
Shiva1 (21)

Exchange Hosting for Customers
Dear All, First post and a relative newbie to Exchange... be gentle. I am looking for a solution to host Exchange for a number of customers, i.e. so they can access email, calendar, etc. It would also be great if they could access this info via owa. I would ideally like to host a number of different customers of a single server... Is this possibe? Is so, then how could I go about it? Thanks in advance. Rob Hi Rob, Check out this article, which pretty well explains how to do it: 318635 How to configure e-mail hosting in Exchange 2000 Server http://support.microsoft.com/?id=318635 Let m...

automatic formatting #2
how can i get to use the automatic formatting feature. when i want to customtize, the screen comes up and the automatic formatting is grey and i cannot access it. i want to add color and get hid of highlighting thank you ...

antigen clients??
how does Antigen antivirus push a AV onto a client machine from SBS2003? Why is it so hard to get information of a practical nature on this product? Antigen is an email scanner. I'm not sure what you mean by client machine. "sandgroper" <sandgroper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E3E7406-3644-45D2-9746-23DDE5B63C58@microsoft.com... > how does Antigen antivirus push a AV onto a client machine from SBS2003? > Why > is it so hard to get information of a practical nature on this product? On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 07:48:02 -0700, sandgroper <san...

Add recipients from personal contactbook i exchange 2003 webmail
Hi all, Normally my users are using Outlook 2003 with our exchange 2003 server. Sometimes we use the webmail but some functions are rather difficult i the webmail. If I want to reply an email and send it to someone in my personal contact book, I have to search in the contacts. In outlook I can see a list of my personal contact book. It not possible in the webmail? Can i type something in the search box and get everyone in a list? Best Regards Martin On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:09:13 +0200, Martin <wee@wee.co.org> wrote: >Hi all, > >Normally my users are using Outlook 2003 wit...

Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2000 #3
We are planning to upgrade our corporate citrix servers from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. However, we are planning to leave our exchange servers as Exchange 2000 for the time being. Can anyone let me know any obvious pitfalls to this approach - or point me in the direction of any good documentation on the subject? Works fine - we're running XP Pro SP2, Office 2003 Pro, SBS 2000 [including Exchange 2000] David "Jo Winchester" <JoWinchester@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:682D8EF6-6961-401B-8270-C2A366BCAFD2@microsoft.com... > We are planning ...

mapi/exchange
Hi guys Couldn't find anything about this subject anywhere Basically, I'm writing a VB app that's using mapi to connect to the exchange server. The problem is that the app needs to be connected using several outlook profiles at the same time. Once this goes out to the client site, it will be tens of profiles concurrently connected Is this going to affect the exchange licensing - ie. will each connection use up a license on the server thank Tom Hi - better to post this in an Exchange group such as microsoft.public.exchange. How is licensing set up? Per user, or per seat/device? ...

Minor Loss of Fidelity #2
Hi All, Ok, Excel 2007. Must be a format colour translation problem. Saving to .xls. Even if I close the file and re-open, on the next Compatibility Check it still says "Minor Loss of Fidelity". There is no Goto or Find hyperlink. It's not my file and it's a large file. Are there any ways to sniff out which cell(s) are causing this issue? Thanks in Advance. Did you ever find anything out? I'm having the same problem... anyone? "AnandaSim" wrote: > Hi All, > > Ok, Excel 2007. Must be a format colour translation problem. Saving > to .xls. Even i...

Open file(2) from file(1) and then close file(1)
I need to open a file(2) when I open file(1) and then close file(1) File(1) name can change so I need variables. sequence will be Open File(1) Open File(2)... I do it by the following macro: Public LaunchFile As String 'in this public variable I want to keep file(1) name Private Sub Workbook_Open() Dim lDir, lFile, lFileMtr As String lDir = Sheets("launch").Range("B2") & "\" 'direction of my file to open lFile = Sheets("launch").Range("B3") & ".xls" 'file name to openm lFi...

Exchange 5.5
We have an old Exchange 5.5/SP4 (say mail.foo.edu) running on a NT4/SP6 with IIS4 for OWA on which SSL support has been enabled using our own Certification Authority. We have also added an alias for the server (CNAME) set to pop3.foo.edu to be used for POP3 connections only. I wonder if and how it is possible to properly configure a new Server Certificate for SSL to be used only for POP3/SSL connections to the server via the alias (pop3.foo.edu). I know this can be done in Exchange 2003. Thanks in advance Manos PS: The underlying requirement of this question is that we are currently ...

How to uninstall Exchange Server 2003
Hi, I have installed Exchange server 2003 on Windows 2003 Enterprise Server. I would like to uninstall the Exchange Server 2003. FYI: I was trying to uninstal the Exchange server 2003. While uninstalling it's not allowing me to select remove from drop down menu. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Chandan. On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 17:19:53 +0530, "Chandan" <pro_chandan@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hi, >I have installed Exchange server 2003 on Windows 2003 Enterprise Server. I >would like to uninstall the Exchange Server 2003. >FYI: I was trying to uni...

Totally locked out of exchange and event viewer
Hi When I try to open Exchange System Manager I get the following error: Access is denied Facility:Win32 ID No: c0070005 Exchange System Manager. As a result I can't do anything on exchange. I also cannot access any logs, except the security log... Any ideas please? This is a permissions issue (cxxx0005). Make sure you have local administrator right. The fact that you can't access any logs (application and system event logs?) tells me you may not have local admin rights on the system. ...

Exchanged Crashed
Hello I am having a lot of problems with exchange 2003 at the mo I have a crash, and needed to reboot the server, now when i try and mount the mail store, i am getting a error The database files in this store are inconsistent, Number C1041739 Is there any tool/any way i can get as many emails from the store as possible, as I dont have a backup of this mail store. Can any one help? Regards Andrew Never mind, I have been able to get the emails that i lost, (thanks to file editor :) Andy "Andrew" <not@home.com> wrote in message news:4437eeeb$0$23199$ed2e19e4@ptn-nn...

Block emails in exchange 2003
Can Anybody tell me how I block a message or a domain in exchange 2003 - this is pretty straightforward in exchange 5.5 - but I don't seem to be able to find the setting in exchange 2003. Right click Message Delivery in ESM, go to properties then click Filtering. Insert the domain or email address you would like to filter. You will then need to apply this filter to your SMTP Virtual Server. Read this article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;261087 "pdrolo" <pdrolo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2324724b.0408020546.3b91bdc9@posting.google.com.....

Configuring the "archive" functionality in Exchange ...
I have been asked by management to look into email archiving of all email correspondence - incoming and outgoing. I noticed that there is a check box on the "General" tab entitled "Archive all messages sent or received by mailboxes on this store". If you check this box, you then have to select browse to point to where you want these archives to be located. I created a public folder (configured to contain mail items) specifically for this BUT it does not show up to be picked in the list of available items. Does anyone know why it would not show up there? I guesss the...

HELP! PDC with Exchange crashed!
I had a PDC with Exchange 2003 on it. The Disk Crashed (unrecoverable). The Exchange files were on a different drive from the AD. I still have the Exchange files, but I need to put them on a new server that has a different NETBIOS name. I found an article about How to move and Exchange server to a new computer of the same (NETBIOS) name. Does it have to be the same NETBIOS name? What steps would I take differently for a computer with a different NETBIOS name? If you have multiple domain controllers (if you haven't lost your only copy of AD), and you still have the drive with the ...

Exchange 2003 Limitations
Hi, Can anyone point me in the direction of info regards exchange technical limitations, re number of users, number of servers per admin group, and size of the databases etc. Database size is 16GB in Standard edition but is increasable to 75GB in SP2. No of users is really dependant on the hardware it is instaleld on. All info you need should be at http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/default.mspx "Andy Wolsten" <AndyWolsten@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A85677A-2625-45DF-93B4-D4A0C178042D@microsoft.com... > Hi, ...

RTV #2
Anyone have good information on deleting lines from an RTV and closing the line out so it does not continue to show up in RTV Entry/Update ...

Exchange Restore Problem #2
I just restored a server that lost two drives. I have been able to restore all users inbox's except one user. The restore goes successfully but when you login to the users inbox. Nothing shows up from the restore. I have tried to create a temp user and re-direct the restore to that user with the same issue. frank@interconnectnetworks.com wrote: > I just restored a server that lost two drives. I have been able to > restore all users inbox's except one user. The restore goes > successfully but when you login to the users inbox. Nothing shows up > from the restore. I have tr...

How can I fill 2nd worksheet (in different order) with data from 1st worksheet? #2
Please help. I have a large amount of data where the 1st worksheet serves as the basis for the second. I want to have the second sheet filled automatically, based on information in the first. This is my set up. This Sheet is Called Payroll Data A B C D ............ H I Name Job Description Status Reg RegFB OT-FB 5 Adams, John Butcher FT $ 36.23 0.4321 0.0974 6 Mason, George Baker PT $ 18.56 0.4367 0.0974 7 Richter, Thomas CndlestkMkr T $ 22.11 0.4021 0.0732 8 Wilson, James President FT $ 66.99 0.5355 0.0974 This sheet is called FAL - Analysis A B C D ............. A...

Question about Exchange 2003
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C3DAF1.81F50D80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a win2k AD forest with 5 domains and exchange 2000 servers in all = of them. I just brought up the 5th domain and put Exchange 2003 in it - = followed all the steps, ran forestprep on the root, domain prep in all = the domains and the root etc.=20 Heres the problem: In the new domain, with the new exchange 2003 server = - i open ESM and navigate to protocols HTTP, exchange virtual server: = when i...

GET PAID TO READ EMAILS #2
I just wanted to let you know about a great new Internet program called E-Mail Pays U! They pay you for simply reading email! To make it even better they will give you $10 just to join up. E-Mail Pays U will even pay you when your friends and family read e-mail! I know you'd like to earn some easy extra cash! It doesn't get any easier than this. signing up for FREE and earn a quick $10!! http://e-mailpaysu.com/members/index.cgi?lawrencelaw Join today and earn a FREE $10! E-Mail Pays U is totally free, privacy-protected and the money is real! ...

Compatibility between Outlook 2003 and Exchange 5.5
Are there any compatibility issues between Outlook 2003 and Exchange 5.5? We installed about 30 PCs with Outlook 2003. We configured them to connect to our Exchange 5.5 server, NOT using "Cached Exchange Mode." When users switch from Calendar to Inbox and back or from Notes to Inbox and back, there is a noticeable delay--about 5-10 seconds--and we get a pop-up balloon in the systray that the client is trying to connect and retrieve information from the Exchange server. We are on a 100Mbps switched network and each client has 100Mbps connection on the PC. The server also has a 10...

How to restore exchange
Hi guys, I have found the following error messages in my event log: Information Store (3288) First Storage Group: Index FoldersIndex6 of table Folders is corrupted (0). The database "First Storage Group\Public Folder Store (HFMSERVER)" has 37 megabytes of free space after online defragmentation has terminated. I did a search on the server for priv.edb, and nothing came up. However, I do have a priv1.edb which is quite large - found in my logs folder. Should I copy this file to c:\program files\exchsrvr\mdbdata? Thanks, Mike How much space does your server have left?? "...

Removing Exchange attributes in Exchange 2003
Hi, does anybody know an easy way to mailbox disable a user without making the user disapear in the Global address list. What are they using the get their mail? If they have no way of receiving mail why would you want them to appear in the GAL? -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Pete" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1df9e01c4549b$2ff92e20$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > does anybody know an easy way to mailbox disable a user > without making the user disapear in the Global address > ...

help with lookup formula (sheet 2, not a double post)
I need to make a formula using a lookup. The first spreadsheet is a inventory (ALO INVENTORY JP). The second (P&G 103) is a chart tha tells number of gallons of alcohol per foot/inch/fraction. On ALO INVENTORY JP I insert the # of feet, inches, and the fraction i cells R5 and T5. I want these numbers to lookup the number of gallon off of the P&G 103 worksheet. For example: P&G 103 (on inventory sheet) is 26ft 4 1/2 inches, i should look-up to be 34572 gal. for the 26'4" and 55 gal. for the 1/2" These two numbers should be added together and multiplied by the numbe ...