Antigen 8.0 - auto-deleting messages to nonexistent users

Hi all.

I've used other products which allowed an LDAP lookup to be done at the mail
gateway and the message to be deleted -- without scanning and without NDR --
if "to:" address does not exist in the Domain.

I cannot find any information on how to do this with Antigen.

I'd appreciate any information anyone may be able to provide.

Here's the info on my server:

Version: 8.00.1517 (Licensed)
Service Release: 3
Licensed Components:
Component	License Type	Expiration Date
ASM      	Subscription		1-JUL-2007
Antigen  	Subscription		1-JUL-2007
Antigen Mode: VSAPI
Exchange Version: 6.5
Exchange Service Pack: Service Pack 2
Exchange IS Version: 6.5.7638.2
Computer Name: WILEX1
Operating System: Windows NT Version 5.2, Build number 3790
Operating System Service Pack: Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel processor
Number of Processor(s): 2
Total Physical Memory: 3220672 KBytes
Available Physical Memory: 1729941 KBytes
Temporary Directory Being Used: C:\WINDOWS\Temp\
Available Space on Drive C:\   6367653 KBytes
Available Space on Drive D:\   17662361 KBytes
Available Space on Drive E:\   199878098 KBytes

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Sincerely,

Alan/DD

Where Are O2003 Messages for HD Restore?
I'm restoring a defective hard drive not completely backed up. If I can get most of the data back, is there a particluar place (directory) I should look to find and restore email with Outlook 2003? Am I in for a nightmare trying to restore? <g> TIA for any help. Regards, John Ciccone G'Day John, Outlook stores ALL your Personal Folders in a file with a .PST extension. In your current version of Outlook: View>Folder List (if not already visible) Right-Click the root folder (usually "Personal Folders" OR ...

Effect of Deleting Inventory Transaction Tables
When I upgraded GP7.5 to GP9.0, there were Inventory Quantity errors brought by Third Party Programs. For this, I have to do Inventory Beginning Balances. And so I have cleared out all inventory transaction and history related tables and set IV00101 values to 0 quantities. Before and after uploading beginning balances, I ran Inventory Reconcile. It seems that on-order(PO) quantities had been updated. Can I still have unseen possible errors brought by this clearing out of Inventory tables? Would I have problems with PO transactions? Please advise. ...

Outlook 2003 Problem #8
Whenever I attempt to send an attachment to an e-mail, I wither (a) send multiple copies to the recipient as if the message is stuck in a cycle in the outbox or (b) does not send at all. I also had trouble receiving an excel attachment today (do not know if it is related - only one data point). I have received the following error codes - 0x8004210b, 0x800ccc0b and 0x800ccc67. I have been through all of the MS Troubleshooting and support, but cannot find a solution to the problem. Can anyone help me? I can be reached at chad@cobenmedia.com ...

0 quantity on kit component
I have a kit with 0 quantity on a kit component. Whenever this kit is used in an order the 0 qty componet allocates the entire available qty. When I look at the line item the qty ordered is 0 but the qty allocated and fulfilled is my entire availalbe qty. Any ideas on what casues this? -- Kathleen ...

Setting default folder for message storage.
How do I set a default folder in OE for storing messages and attachments. Please help, Frank You want to keep them in OE, but in A user created folder? You can use message rules to divert all messages to a specific folder, or messages with attachments. If you want a specific folder to highlight when you Right Click | Move To Folder, that can't be done. The easiest way to move one or many messages is to just highlight them and drag them to another folder. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Frank Martin" <f...

antigen clients??
how does Antigen antivirus push a AV onto a client machine from SBS2003? Why is it so hard to get information of a practical nature on this product? Antigen is an email scanner. I'm not sure what you mean by client machine. "sandgroper" <sandgroper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E3E7406-3644-45D2-9746-23DDE5B63C58@microsoft.com... > how does Antigen antivirus push a AV onto a client machine from SBS2003? > Why > is it so hard to get information of a practical nature on this product? On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 07:48:02 -0700, sandgroper <san...

CE 6.0 R2 and R3 update
I have applied all updates inclusive 2009M09 to my CE 6.0 R2 environment. Now I am in doubt if I can update this environment to 6.0 R3 as microsoft writes: "Do not install monthly update rollups released for Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2 environment (2008 Product Update Rollup, January 2009 - September 2009 monthly rollups)" Will my environment work if I apply R3 to it or must I reinstall the whole platform builder? What they mean is that, ONCE YOU INSTALL R3, don't update it with R2 QFEs. R3 includes all of the updates that the QFEs for R2 included. P...

Outlook 2007 strips message headers moving messages on IMAP server
Folks, I have two machines with Outlook 2007 installed on them. One is an XP machine and the other is a Vista machines. They are both configured to talk to the same IMAP server. When a message arrives for either machine, I can right-click and choose "Message Options" to see the headers. All looks good. Now, on the Vista machine, I can move a message to another account. Message headers are preserved. But, on the XP machine, if I move a message to another account, the message headers get lost! It's the strangest thing I've ever seen. Is anybody aware of anything t...

how do I send a message to my outlook calendar
received an invite for an event and want to add it to my calendar - how would I do this, please Double click on the date in your calendar and type in the info. Angela Nigro wrote: > received an invite for an event and want to add it to my calendar - how would > I do this, please "Angela Nigro" <Angela Nigro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A06B029-7F8D-4B2C-A5A7-91F8D4142390@microsoft.com... > received an invite for an event and want to add it to my calendar - how > would > I do this, please What do you see when you ope...

min,average>0 if 52 cells read zero
I have 52 cells w265 that all read zero until data is entered this means one cell in each worksheet example Week 1 w265, week 2 w265, week 3 w265 to week 52 w265. on a seperate work sheet im trying to caculate min & average for efficiency but when data is entered for min i get zero because of other cells that read zero or the average is incorrect too low I have to have zero,s in place on the 52 worksheets but i don,t want io include them when calculating min or average on seperate work sheet can some please help Mike, The easiest thing to do is to completely empty all you...

=?Utf-8?B?4oia?=
I saw a document with √ in a cell. What do I need to do to recreate this symble or where can I find out how to use it? That is question mark. Your keyboard should have one. Mine is just left of the right SHIFT key. If this is not what you are looking for, please post with some more detail. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 16:43:01 -0700, Jo taylor <Jo taylor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I saw a document with ? in a cell. What do I need to do to recreate this >symble or where can I find out how to use it? > On Aug 4, 4:43=9Apm, Jo taylor <Jo...

User not visible in Global Address Book
Have a new user, he can access his exchange email but we cannot view his address or username in the global address book how can I add this? I have the same question, only it seems to be all the users I've added recently. They appear in "All Users", but not in the GAL. -- Art Cabot Director, Information Technology Sizemore, Inc. "Solcree" wrote: > Have a new user, he can access his exchange email but we cannot view his > address or username in the global address book how can I add this? You're probably running Outlook in cached mode. Cached mode Outloo...

CRM 3.0 over SSL
I am trying to change a CRM deployment so that it now is accessible over SSL. I have added the certificate to the CRM website with the name crm.companyname.com and set the SSL port to 442. Before changing the registry settings e.g. ServerURl I can access the CRm website using: http://localhost:5555 https://servername:442 but not using https://crm.companyname.com - I get you are not authorized to view this page. When I change the registry settings to https://servername:442/MSCRMServices or https://crm.comapnyname.com:442/MSCRMServices and I use http://localhost:5555 or https://servername:442...

how do i get back deleted worksheets?
I mistakenly deleted 2 important worksheets in microsoft excel and would like to know if I can get them back. I tried system restore on my computer but that didn't do anything for me. Mr Roy wrote: > I mistakenly deleted 2 important worksheets in microsoft excel and > would like to know if I can get them back. I tried system restore on > my computer but that didn't do anything for me. System Restore does *not* restore data, as the dialog box says when you use it. Your only hope is a backup. Roy, Unfortunately, any sheet operation (Insert, Rename, Delete, etc.) is not...

pcnetsecurity@gmail.com =?UTF-8?B?QXNzaXN0w6puY2lhIFTDqWM=?= =?UTF-8?B?bmljYSAgbWFudXRlbsOnw6M=?= =?UTF-8?B?byBkZSBjb21wdXRhZG9y?= =?UTF-8?B?ZXMgaW5mb3JtYXRpY2Eg?= =?UTF-8?B?Vml0w7NyaWEtZXMgMzEwMjA=?=
Contato: pcnetsecurity@gmail.com Contato: pcnetsecurity @ gmail.com Planos a partir de R$ 250,00 . Assist�ncia T�cnica Prestamos assist�ncia t�cnica nos computadores de sua empresa ou resid�ncia, e tamb�m possu�mos uma equipe qualificada para fazer a manuten��o no pr�prio local. - Contratos de Suporte e Manuten��o Reduza os custos de sua empresa com solicita��es de visitas t�cnicas para seus computadores, elaboramos um contrato de manuten��o integrado para sua empresa onde disponibilizamos: t�cnicos, equipamentos de suporte e substitui��o, e atendimento no hor�rio comercial ou ...

message blocking attachments
I am receiving a message when I have attachments that OE has removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail. This is from a sender that I know and an attachment that I have requested be sent to me. How do I access these attachments. "LT" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93aa01c43393$591935d0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am receiving a message when I have attachments that OE > has removed access to the following unsafe attachments in > your mail. This is from a sender that I know and an > attachment that I have requested...

Help
Please help me with the uses of the following statement. On Error GoTo 0 What does the digit 0 stand for ? Line# , End or Others Thanks Hi directly from Excel's help: On Error GoTo 0: Deactivates all active error procedures in the current function/procedure -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany daniel chen wrote: > Please help me with the uses of the following statement. > > On Error GoTo 0 > > What does the digit 0 stand for ? Line# , End or Others > Thanks Daniel, It is used to re-set error handling, it doesn't actually go anywhere. When issued, erro...

Outlook 2007, Drag Email Messages to Calendar with Attachement
I work in sales and when I send an order into our order department I receive an email reply with an SAP screen shot of the order. I then drag this email onto my calendar so I can keep track of my orders. This works well but the screen shot (an image file) is not included when I drag and drop therefore I have to go to the orginal email and copy and paste into the calendar entry that I dragged to the calendar. I would like to avoid this extra step. Any suggestions? Mike You can drag and drop with your right mouse button and choose to copy it as an appointment with an shortcut or attachment...

User permissions, Office 2001 and OS X 10.2.8
I need help. I am setting up user accounts with OS X 10.2.8. I want to limit what applications people can use. I can find no way to get MS Word, Power Point of Excel into the list of allowabl applications. I select the user, capabilities, check the "use these applications only" but neither drag or locate allow me to put the 2001 applications into the list. All suggestions appreciated. In article <4f9101c40001$ad299f90$a001280a@phx.gbl>, "Terry Booker" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need help. I am setting up user accounts with OS X >...

Conversion from Quicken 4.0
I am having difficulty in converting my old Quicken 4.0 data into Money. The Money version I'm using is 14.0.100.1105. According to the help file, Money should convert from Quicken 3.0 and up. When I use the 'Convert Quicken File' option from the File menu, it just says the file could not be converted. I would NOT like to do the conversion account-by-account through QIF files, more so because all the income/expense categories I've set up would be lost. Any help would be most appreciated. Regards, Shubho Which version is Quicken 4? If it's Quicken 98, then see http:...

CRM Mobile 3.0 Installed
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C65907.DDD932C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I just finished installing CRM Mobile 3.0. Look at the first screenshots at our weblog... --=20 Erik van Hoof CWR Mobility Check our weblog at: http://www.cwrmobility.com/weblog ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C65907.DDD932C0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> ...

ALL incoming mail goes to Deleted Items
This is not just happening to junk but ALL mail. Does anyone have a fix? did u check if there are any funny Rules defined? >-----Original Message----- >This is not just happening to junk but ALL mail. > >Does anyone have a fix? >. > ...

security to "Customize This Page" in GP 10.0
Hello: What is the security setting needed in order to give an end user to security to the "Customize this page" link for the home page in GP 10.0? Thanks! childofthe1980s Using advanced security: by dictionary >> microsoft dynamics gp >> forms >> system >> customize home page Hope this helps, rc "childofthe1980s" wrote: > Hello: > > What is the security setting needed in order to give an end user to security > to the "Customize this page" link for the home page in GP 10.0? > > Thanks! > > childofthe1980...

Will MFC 9.0 support skining dialog based apps ?
Will it support themes for all controls like buttons, check-boxes or is it for menu-bars and ribbons only ? Regards, Adam <adam_mich@gazeta.pl> wrote in message news:3b902c5d-26ca-4c71-9359-4b2a5d8c78f2@k2g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Will it support themes for all controls like buttons, check-boxes or > is it for menu-bars and ribbons only ? > I don't think so, I don't think it's a general purpose skinning library. -- David I'm not sure, but I think it supports this much because the same interface is used to set the buttons, toolbars, etc. http://www...

cannot send messages
Keep getting this message below, after changing port , is server add correct? The host 'smpt.talktalk.net' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'No show', Account: 'TalkTalk mail', Server: 'smpt.talktalk.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 587, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D Fix your account settings. Error messages says: 'smpt.talktalk.net'. smpt should be smtp. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "AnneC"...