Another IMF V2 question

I just reinstall SP2 on my Exchange 2003, and I still don't see the IMF
option under my default SMTP virtual server.

And YES I have checked the box (Apply IMF filter) in the Advanced propreties
on the Default SMTP virtual server.

Anyone has an idea?

REgards

JP

0
jpbreton (2)

The only thing on the advanced properties of the SMTP virtual server is to
turn on/off the different filtering options.  IMF settings are found under
ESM > Global Settings > Right Click on Message Delivery > Intelligent
Message Filtering tab.

"JP Breton" <jpbreton@videotron.ca> wrote in message
>I just reinstall SP2 on my Exchange 2003, and I still don't see the IMF
>option under my default SMTP virtual server.
>
> And YES I have checked the box (Apply IMF filter) in the Advanced
> propreties on the Default SMTP virtual server.
>
> Anyone has an idea?
>
> REgards
>
> JP

0
neo7948 (622)
1/30/2006 4:42:24 AM
"JP Breton" <jpbreton@videotron.ca> wrote:

>I just reinstall SP2 on my Exchange 2003, and I still don't see the IMF
>option under my default SMTP virtual server.

And you won't, either. What you're expecting to see disappeared with
SP2.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Userform question 12-24-09
Can anybody explain the differences between showing/loading a userform along with hiding/unloading a userform?? I'm guessing that a "load" will create the form in memory but it remains non-visible?? Does that mean that a call of "Userform1.Show" loads it in memory AND makes it visible?? Show : Calls the userform initialize function the first time and not afterwards and displays the userform Load : Is the same as show but doesn't display the userform. Hide : Exits the userform and keeps it in memory so the next time it is Show/Load is perfor...

Odd question re: workbook file sizes.
I've been tracking the performance of two IRA accounts for almost a year now. The number of stocks is almost identical in each account. I created a set of Excel workbooks for each account: Acct 1-Q1 and 2. and Acct 2-Q1 and 2. are complete. They have the same number of pages and are the same approximate size in kb. I'm still adding to the next two workbooks Acct 1-Q3 and 4 and Acct 2- Q3 and 4, but again they have the same number of pages. I'm just cut and pasting into blank worksheets data from a CSV spreadsheet I download from Fidelity. I just happened to notice the size ...

matching a column of numbers to another in another spreadsheet
I have a spreadsheet of shortpayment amounts and their invoice numbers on one spreadsheet with a column of credit amounts with their invoice numbers on another spreadsheet. I need to match the credits written with the shortpayments. kinda like this spreadsheet 1 spreadsheet 2 inv # amount date Credit # Amount Date 122334 15.00 11-25-09 675555 15.00 12-10-09 223345 22.00 10-20-09 754444 22.00 111-25-09 naturally...

dropdown list question
I am using an in-cell dropdown list that is populated from a vba string. I have encountered a 255 character limit for the list of lookup items. Is there any way around this other than using spreadsheet cells to store the list values? Thanks, Keith The data validation list can come from a delimited list or a worksheet range. You could store the list on a hidden sheet, if you don't want users to accidentally change it. keithb wrote: > I am using an in-cell dropdown list that is populated from a vba string. I > have encountered a 255 character limit for the list of lookup i...

Grabbing a number from another cell on another worksheet
Hello, I have a spreadsheet with a number of different worksheets. All I want to do is if I enter a number into a cell on the 2nd worksheet for example, I want it to automatically show in a specific cell on the first worksheet. So a simple copy and paste but for excel to automatically do it for me! it seems like something so easy that I just cant figure out how to do. Try this... Do this once. Select the cell on the 2nd sheet Right click>Copy Navigate to the other sheet and select the cell where you want the value to appear. Right click>Paste Special>Paste Lin...

Acessing function with a DLL which has be loaded from another dll
I have A.dll and B.dll. Assume that A.dll has following functions: A1() A2() Assume that B.dll has following functions: B1() B2() I am loading B.dll from function A1() in A.dll.After Loading B.dll i make a call to B1().After executing the call the function returns to beginning of A2.dll. why is this so? Define "begining". The word tends to make no sense in this context. What you seem to be saying is that you have void A1() { HANDLE h = ::LoadLibrary(_T("B.DLL")); ...test for h==NULL, deal with error typedef void (*B1)() B1Proc; B1Proc B1; ...

Creating column content based on another column's keyword(s) #2
Max, That scriptlet was very useful, and easily tweakable to work in myria applications. Thx! -K -- KHashmi31 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- KHashmi316's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1043 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27348 Glad to hear that ! Thanks for posting back -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Please respond in thread xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "KHashmi316" <KHashmi316.1evevz@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:KHashmi316.1e...

A simple Question
I am a little new to macros and I am having trouble using a suggested macro in my spreadsheet. My simple question is what do I need to do to change the following macro so that it will work on my spreadsheet. Sub DeleteEmptyRows(DeleteRange As Range) ' Deletes all empty rows in DeleteRange ' Example: DeleteEmptyRows Selection ' Example: DeleteEmptyRows Range("A1:D100") Dim rCount As Long, r As Long If DeleteRange Is Nothing Then Exit Sub If DeleteRange.Areas.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub With DeleteRange rCount = .Rows.Count For r = rCount To 1 Step -1 If Application.CountA...

Populate data in cell by looking at another cells data
Hi Everyone, Hope I find you well. I'm not even sure how to go about this, so I hope that someone can shed some light. I have a serial number in one cell eg '80199DD270238' where 'DD' is code for another value, in this case 'DD' = 'BLUE'. How can I automatically populate a cell with the value 'BLUE' by looking at the serial number. Many thanks for any help you can provide. Best Regards Gazza Hi if the characters are alsways at the same place use =IF(MID(A1,6,2)="DD","Blue","other color") if they could be at ...

Sum dependant on '1' value in another column
Hi, Let's say I have a '1' or nothing in column 'L' and a time in seconds in column 'B'. The '1' means the time is a legitimate one. Can I do a sum of all the 'legitimate' times in column 'B' based on whether there is a corresponding '1' in column 'L'? Is there a formula that will allow me to do that? Sorry for the ignorance of the question but it is late and I am struggling to make this spreadsheet work for me. Thanks in advance, Dave Hi DL, Look at the SUMIF function in Excel help. Try: =SUMIF(L1:L10...

is it possible to execute write to the fields in another .xsl form a macro in another .xsl? e.g. some way to load another .xsl into an .xsl macro and write to its data? #2
is it possible to execute write to the fields in another .xsl form a macro in another .xsl? e.g. some way to load another .xsl into an .xsl macro and write to its data? ...

Hello, question about software assurance and Office 2008
Does anyone know when Mac Office 2008 will be available for those who have software assurance? I've seen many posts claiming the date is Feb 1st. I have yet to receive any feedback from my retailer. Thanks in advance for any help. No, we don't. Ring your account manager :-) On 11/01/08 6:57 AM, in article c0e5e9b3-9f54-4f57-94da-eaf8192d1ff6@h11g2000prf.googlegroups.com, "jerry.kowalewski@gmail.com" <jerry.kowalewski@gmail.com> wrote: > Does anyone know when Mac Office 2008 will be available for those who > have software assurance? I've seen many posts c...

.pst question
Outlook/Exchange novice here.... I have a user that has archived files to different areas on his laptop. He wants them all to appear in his folder list under Archive Folders. If I copy and paste them into docs and settings\%username%\local settings\application data\microsoft\outlook do i need to rename the files so as not to overwrite the one archived file that is in there? In other words, what is the proper procedure to restore these archived files that are not where Outlook 2k sees them so that they can be viewed in his Archive Folders list? Thank you Hey, What I would do is put...

Reposting because this IMF question is really bugging me
I am using Exchange 2003 and have implemented IMF on my SBS 2003 server where Exchange and the SMTP gateway resides. Everything looks ok. I opted to have my suspected SPAM archieved to the archieve folder. When using the IMF Companion and viewing these suspected SPAM emails I've noticed one in there that I do not consider SPAM. I used the option to "unblock" this email. My questions are what happens to this email after I unblock it. Does it get forwarded to the addressee and does IMF assign a lower SCL value to allow it to pass next time. Thanks. I believe that the sender is ...

Budget Forecast question
Hi - I've just started using Money 2000 and I've set up a Budget. My question is that in the Budget Forecast graph that I can display, I want to know how to verify that my Budget is valid. If I hover over the first bar in the Forecast (My graph is set to show 'days' as a level of detail) I see 2 figures - one for Day-to-Day Accounts and one for Occasional Expense Fund. If I add these figures together I get a total. What can I check this total against? I've tried looking at the current balances in my accounts and looking at the expenses I have set in my Budget but ...

Automatic Link to another workbook
I have a workbook created that, every time I open it, I get the question: Do you want to update the automatic link to data in another workbook? I didn't consciously set up a link and I don't want to get this message. How do I find this link and break it so I will not continue to get this message? Any help is appreciated. Close any other Excel workbooks you have open and do a "Find" for :\ (colon backslash). If you have several worksheets in your workbook, ask Excel to search the entire workbook by selecting find within "Workbook" instead of "Sheet&quo...

Import Excel to Access Question
Hi, I need some help on importing data from Excel to Access. The Excel spreadsheet has the same columns, i.e. Date, Description. The problem I am having is that each spreadsheet that will be imported will have some of the same engine numbers, and some new engine number information in the spreadsheet, which is first entered into the DB table. Can Access import different info into the spreadsheet each time if it's in the same table? For example, the table has info Date, Description, A, B, C. The spreadsheet has columns Date, Description, A, E, S. Also, when importing info from an Excel...

Copying from one ListControl to Another...
Hello everyone, I have been studying how List Controls work, and now I have two List Controls, A and B. Both of the list controls are in Report_View and they both have the same # of columns. What I would like to do is copy each entry of A into B. I use CListCtrl::GetItem(..) to get the item, and I use CListCtrl::InsertItem(..) to insert the item into B. However, this is not working. It is only inserting the first subitem. Is it possible to copy the entire item i.e, subitems 0-2 from CListCtrl A into CListCtrl B? Thanks ...

Multiple Queries Question
Hi All, I have a database to track awards for our program. I have created several queries and reports however I want to do a all inclusive status report for the Awards program. I have made Queries for Pending Awards for the Current Week, Previous Week, Previous Month, Current Month, Previous Qrter, Current Qrter, Current YTD, Previous Year. I also have Queries for presented Awards for Current and Previous: Week, Month, Quarter, Year I have a question that I am stumped on. The several queries that I have made I want to place into one report. In some cases one of these queries may have blank ...

Another question about IF(COUNTIF) checks in Excel
<Tiff1618@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:219EB429-F90A-406E-A208-5C787ED70467@microsoft.com... > > Hey again, > > > > Is there a formula I can use to figure out if there is one specific phrase > > in a selection? > > > > I'm updating the attendance prgram at the school that I work at. Every > > student has their own attendance sheet in Excel, and each sheet sort of > > looks > > like this: > > > > |Monday| > > Period 1:| A | (A=Absent; S=Seat time) > > Per...

IMF issues #2
This is enabled on our gateway server and I always thought it was working just fine. Certainly I have junk mail being automatically filtered and dumped into my outlook 'Junk Mail' folder. I know that several other users do as well on various clients (Outlook 2003 and Outlook XP) and also appears to be filtering while users are offline rather than Outlook doing the work. But I've come to realise that not all is as happy as I thought. Several of our users complain of spam mail and when I go look it's stuff that's been filtered for me but their Junk Email folders are...

Another If/Ten
HI all. Trying to use IF/THEN to look at Column A on one sheet, if any cell in that column equals today() would like cells from that row to fill in another sheet. Is this possible? Any ideas on how to make that happen?? Thanks. Flue. Maybe you can use format|Conditional formatting. Select the range to color (I used A2:X999). With A2 the activecell, I did: format|conditional formatting formula is: =($a2=today()) and give it a nice format Brian Bennett wrote: > > HI all. > > Trying to use IF/THEN to look at Column A on one sheet, if any cell in that > column equal...

wss and moss question
I have separate vhd's for wss and moss. Since it appears everything in Central Administration for wss is on moss can I delete the vhd for wss? I have not done any work yet on either one. thanks -- barry What are you going to use the VHD for? Micorosoft Office SharePoint Server is a superset of the underlying Windows SharePoint Services foundation. So yes, what you get with WSS you also get with MOSS. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "barry" <barry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FE249D6-...

Question about Spam #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C6DE2E.5F2526D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Which options I should activate to avoid that my server be use for = spamming. Any documentation about it? I have a Ms Exchange Standard 2003. Rafael ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C6DE2E.5F2526D0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <...

How can I open a file saved in another version of Publisher?
I have Publisher 2000 and I am trying to open a .pub file but the message says it cannot open because the file is save in a different version of Publisher. Is there a way to open the file in Publisher 2000? Any help would be greatly appreciated. YvetteR wrote: > I have Publisher 2000 and I am trying to open a .pub file but the > message says it cannot open because the file is save in a different > version of Publisher. Is there a way to open the file in Publisher > 2000? Any help would be greatly appreciated. More than likely, this file was created in Publisher 2002 or 2003. Y...