ADmodify & custom attribute

Can anybody tell me which custom attribute and value should I use in
order to change "Exchange General - Message restriction - Accept
messages - Only from athenticated users" ? Im using ADmodify.

Many thanks!
0
hmrx (5)

msExchRequireAuthToSendTo = TRUE

--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"Hrc" <hmrx@xnet.hr> wrote in message
> Can anybody tell me which custom attribute and value should I use in
> order to change "Exchange General - Message restriction - Accept
> messages - Only from athenticated users" ? Im using ADmodify.
>
> Many thanks!

0
bharatsuneja1 (3146)

Spreadsheet for customer product form
Hi, I am new and this is my first post. So please forgive me in advance fo my ignorance but I only know the basics of Excel right now. I have bee searching the web for days and finally came across your forum. What I am trying to accomplish is I want customers to be able to selec from a long list of products. How do I make several drop down list where they can select a product o more than one product in the list and then the product they select wit the information they input on that row, like quantity etc. will b added to another spreadsheet, and that spread sheet the rows will g one aft...

View list of customers
I'm running CRM 3.0 internally at our organisation and I want to retrieve a list of all our customers. However rather than just a list of the accounts, I want all the contacts in our system where their parent account's have a relationship type of 'customer'. So is it possible to do an advanced find or something else where I can do this sort of query? Thanks in advanced. Regards, Cameron Cameron, Answer's yes. Follow this. 1. Open 'Advanced Find' and select Contacts in the Look For dropdown. 2. Click the 'New' button. 3. Click 'select'...

Custom Message Map?
Hello all, I am trying to work out how I can communicate from a CEdit derived class to the parent window using a message. I have noted that the standard controls allow you to add events such as OnEnChange() where the functions are called in the main dialog. Could anyone advise me on how to do this for my own derrived classes such as my CEdit derived classes? I am actually trying to make a wrapper type of CEdit that has OnReturn events given to the parent dialog in its own function. I also need to be able to do this for multiple CEdit dervied objects on a single dialog. Eg: CEditExte...

customize recurrence pattern
We are trying to set up monthly training classes in Outlook Calendar that recur the [#] weekday of each month. Currently the selection # is first, second, third, fourth, last. I need it to go higher. Is there a way to customize the drop down to indicate the correct day number? "Beasily" <Beasily@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCF11F9A-6D9B-43FF-864E-9964B0CDB0EB@microsoft.com... > We are trying to set up monthly training classes in Outlook Calendar that > recur the [#] weekday of each month. Currently the selection # is first, > se...

Off Line and Custom Keyboard
Anyone know why when the store db in synchronised with the offline, the custom keyboard layouts do not get synched? We have develped an applet that does this...but no-one can tell me why this is so. ...

Copying a custom menu bar
I have a form that has its own custom menu bar in Access 2000. I'd like to make a copy of the menu bar and use it with another form. How can I do this? Thanks. "Neil" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message news:y4SWi.4015$Nz7.799@nlpi070.nbdc.sbc.com... >I have a form that has its own custom menu bar in Access 2000. I'd like to >make a copy of the menu bar and use it with another form. How can I do >this? Thanks. Right click on any toolbar and select Customize. Click the 'New' button and give it a name, then Ctrl-drag your controls from the old...

Customization Guide for RMS 2.0 and the latest update
Has any other developers noticed that since the RMS 2.0 latest upgrade, I believe RMS 2.0.2 that the customization guide must be different? Things I have written to work with RMS have all of a sudden stopped working with the latest RMS update. Is there a new customization guide for the new product or any ideas? Thanks, Nick ...

RMS should provide a quick printout of an item or a customer
It would be great to be able to quickly print the complete record of an individual Item or Customer. When browsing a list of records or when viewing the properties of a record, there could be a button labeled 'Print Record'. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the me...

Sort columns under Customize Entities
I can´t sort the columns in the view of an entity under Customize Entities. When I click on a column it should be green and after that I should have the ability to move it left or right. Now it still appear as grey and I have no chance to move the column. I have added the URL to the local intranet zone in Explorer... Hi Martin, This is a javascript limitation on your internet browser which is preventing the Column being selected - this usually occurs when you access MSCRM directly from a Windows 2003 Server where the default Internet Explorer settings are pretty strict. If you acc...

Caption Bar Customization
Is it possible to change the background color of a forms caption bar from the dull gray. I realize if i select no border the caption bar will disapear however I need to keep the border to allow the form to be movable. TIA That is one of the Theme properties of Windows which can be set by right-clicking on a blank spot on the desktop, or by choosing Display in the control panel. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com <myxmaster@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1179449220.693071.64660@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... &...

Custom Formula Requires Custom Formatting
As suggested from a previous post I am using the following formula to fill a merged cell. ="(AO) "&'Source Doc'!B49&REPT(" ",49-LEN('Source Doc'!B49&'Source Doc'!C49))&'Source Doc'!C49 I have a need to make the (AO) Bold & Italiacs, then the data from 'Source Doc'!B49 should be bold and dark blue. Leaving the data from C49 as formatted Cells that contain formulas can't have this kind of character by character formatting. Yogi_Bear_79 wrote: > > As suggested from a previous post I am using the...

Use Regex to remove Attributes

Retain Customized Toobars
Good morning; I had created a customized toolbar for my special macros and also Menus that were placed on Microsoft original toolbars. This was on my work laptop, running Windows 2000 and Office 2000. Needless to say, something happened yesterday and I lost everything. Somehow the toolbars reverted back to their default settings. I spent a couple of hours re-building my custom toolbars and menus again. How can I save these special settings so I canre-apply them should this happen again? Thanks Phil The customized toolbar settings are stored in an *.xlb file. Dave Peterson gives instructio...

Howto access information submitted using custom form
Hi there everyone! I'm going to ask a silly question now, so please forgive me in advance! :-) I have created a Custom Form, and published it in a Public Folder. I have made it the default template for that particular Public Folder, so now when any user clicks the "New" button whilst they have this folder selected, my form opens ready for them to input their data. The form collects a lot of information that is unique to our situation. However, I cannot work out where this information is stored, or how I can access it. As the custom form was based on a "post" templat...

Custom filter
I am using the autofilter, and wish to Customise a data set in one of my columns. A column has a listing of numbers 1-32. I wish to undertake a filtered selection of of only cells wish contain the numbers 1,2,3 & 7. How do I do this using the autofilter option? I have tried the 1-3,7 option but it didn't work w/ the 'contains' mode. Can anyone advise? Thanks, Unfrotunately Autofilter only allows for a limited number of criteria. I appears that you now need to use advanced filter. That allows for a lenghtier criteria lsit like 1, 2 ,3 , 7. --- Message posted from http://ww...

Upgrade CRM 3.0 with customizations to CRM 4.0
Hello, I have been trying to upgrade our CRM installation in a non-production environment. The upgrade would go perfectly if we did not have customizations. The upgrade always fails on the customizations. I am working on a virtual server that is a copy of the production server. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks! Heidi Hi, CRM installation creates a log file which can be found at. C:\Documents and Settings\<Installing user name>\Application Data \Microsoft\MSCRM\Logs you may find the actual error in there. If you do not know haw to read the log you can send me the text fil...

Is there a way to make a global change to multiple Customers?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C9E446.DDB8A8C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello Every one, I have about 160 Customers in list ONE and then about 200 Customers in = list TWO and I wish to make a change in the payment terms from net 30 to = Pre-payment. I can pull the dat using smart List, but wonder if there a = tool or trick to populate/make the change once for all instead of going = into each individual customer account using CARDS? Or if I export the list from smart list t...

Viewing Pane Customization
Is it possible in OK 2003 to have the viewing pane automatically formatted to show at different locations depending on the folder yu are in. For example, in my POP3 inbox I'd like the viewing pane to be on the right side but on my IMAP inbox I would like for it to be at the bottom. Is this doable? Thank you. Manny Carvalho No. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After scratching one's head, Man...

admodify
It's possible to select "Accept messages from autenticatd users only" flag, from ADModify 1.6?! On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 11:46:15 +0200, "MMC" <ryuken_26@yahoo.it> wrote: >It's possible to select "Accept messages from autenticatd users only" flag, >from ADModify 1.6?! > 2.0 is the latest ver. 2.1 will be out soon. I dont see that ability in 2.0, but I may have missed it. Andy David - Exchange MVP <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote: >On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 11:46:15 +0200, "MMC" <ryuken_26@yahoo.it> wrote: > ...

Customize CRM
Hi Is it possible to make a copy of the entity Contact and call it Borger instead. The thing is that where it is labeled Contact we want to have Borger but we still want to have contacts but seperated from Borger. We also want some extra fields on the schema for Borger. Sorry if I'm unclear I guess you could export the Contact entity, then change the xml file to use for your Borger (change names, add fields) and then import your customization back into the system. You then have a new entity Borger based on the Contact entity. HTH, -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility www.cwrmo...

Error on changing Display Name of Attribute
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_005E_01C6531A.07FD8C70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I was trying to change the Display Name of the "CreatedOn" attribute of = the "Task" Entity. However, when I try to save it, I get an error: An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system = administrator. What am I doing wrong? Thanks ------=_NextPart_000_005E_01C6531A.07FD8C70 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encodin...

Customer Database
Any way to change the sole of the field names in the customer database "Gil" wrote: > Any way to change the sole of the field names in the customer database Sorry should have read (Any way to change some of the field names in the customer database) No. However, it is simple to modify the field names on reports (requires editing the .qrp files - not very difficult). This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0087_01CAF8F1.3FC8C710 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Gil, ...

Unable to customize Outlook Today #4
I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm trying to customize the Outlook Today page in Outlook 2000 and I am unable to do it. I click on the "Customize Outlook Today..." at the top right hand corner but it won't bring up a screen to make the adjustments. I've just re-installed everything and I mean everything, I had a system crash :( I hope someone out there can give me a hand. Thanks. Frank This must be about the 80 thousandish request - do some research!!! OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Exp...

CRM4
Hi, I have got another "No Attribute" error here and could not understand what is happening to my system. I created 2 custom entities with name field only. Published. Created 2 records for each of the custom entities. Later added 1:N (Parent: Child) relationships between the 2 custom entities. Added Parent Name attribute on the child form. Published. Attempted to update existing child records form field "Parent Name" with existing parent record, got an error "No Attribute". I attempted using "Bulk Edit", from Parent record, add existing chi...

Max valve for each customer
Hello, I am the new member here and would like to seek your prof. help in Excel. Thank you. Given: _A1:_Customer_ A2: JOE A3: TOM A4: JOE A5: PETER A6: JOE _B1:_Purchase_ B2: $11 B3: $22 B4: $25 B5: $20 B6: $11.5 How can I have gotten the max pruchase for _each__ customer? Let's say, Joe have total 3 records in the sheet (A2, A4 & A6) and the purchase are $11 (B2), $25 (B4)& $11.5 (B6) respectively. What I need is to sort out the max purchase value of JOE, i.e. $25. Thanks all! -- syscan ------------------------------------------------------------------------ syscan'...