Address List Synchronization

My scenario is I have 2 Windows 2003 Active Directory Forests and 1 Exchange
2003 Organization. The users in the forest without the Exch Org have 2 AD
accounts (1 for each forest) and the Exch Mailbox has granted rights to the
external accounts. So mailflow works fine and so does free & busy information
but the problem is sharing calendars.
My problem is the GAL lists the accounts from the Forest that has the Exch
Org so I cannot find a way for users in the othe Forest to share their
calendars and view shared calendars, since I don't know of a way to share an
object that is not in exchange. Does anyone know of a 3rd party tool that can
help or if this is even possible?
0
mark564 (750)

Address List Synchronization
My scenario is I have 2 Windows 2003 Active Directory Forests and 1 Exchange 2003 Organization. The users in the forest without the Exch Org have 2 AD accounts (1 for each forest) and the Exch Mailbox has granted rights to the external accounts. So mailflow works fine and so does free & busy information but the problem is sharing calendars. My problem is the GAL lists the accounts from the Forest that has the Exch Org so I cannot find a way for users in the othe Forest to share their calendars and view shared calendars, since I don't know of a way to share an object that is not...

How to manage junk senders list
Does anybody know how to delete all the entry inside the junk senders list? I can delete the entry one by one but is there any fast method? Brian <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anybody know how to delete all the entry inside the > junk senders list? I can delete the entry one by one but > is there any fast method? Since you decided that your Outlook version wasn't important enough to share, this question cannot be answered definitively. -- Brian Tillman ...

Contacts folder versus Address Book
I'm running Outlook XP under Windows XP Pro on my home computer. I'm the only user. I want to add a new entry to my Outlook Address Book. I open the Outlook Address Book and click to make a New Entry. At the bottom of the window there is "Put this entry" and two options: Contacts, Outlook Address Book. I click Outlook Address Book and get this message: You cannot create entries for this address book. If, instead, I choose Contacts, there's no problem, I see the new contact in Outlook's the Contacts folder, but not in the Address Book. How do I add a new entry t...

send on behalf of but reply do different address?
Hi a colleague wants to send out an email-shot on behalf of her Manager but get the replies back to her own address, we are using Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. Does anyone know if this is possible please? Thanks Yes. Look on the Options dialog when composing a new message - use the send replies to field. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Out...

after adding new address they do not come up in address book
I have a very large address book and now when I add new names to it and want to send out my newsletter the addresses I have added do not come up in the list. is there a max to the number of conacts in my list? any suggestions on how to fix this problem? Please provide at least some information. Outlook does not even use an address book. Are you certain you are talking about Outlook and not some other program? What version of Outlook is this? How are you trying to add entries? What happens when you try? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "ginaweston" <anonymous@discussions.micr...

List of Emails from Sent Box?
I'm changing email addresses and I want to get a list of all the email addresses in my sent box in outlook to send a notice that I'll be switching addresses. Is thare an easy way to do this? ...

SFO sync issue with outlook contacts (address name filed)
Hi all, I installed SFO on several outlook clients to get the CRM database available "on the field". The synchronization (Go offline / Go online) works fine but when SFO adds the CRM contacts to the outlook contact folder, it drops the "address name" field in from contact information. All other fields (First Name, Last Name, Street 1, Street2, ZIP, ...) are copied correctly. I renamed the "address name" field as "street 0" and I am wondering if it could be the reason of the problem. 1- Can anyone tell me if the "address name" field is c...

Importing Eudora address book
I cannot import an address book from Eudora into Outlook. I don't get any error messages, it just tells me that it imported zero of zero contacts. dragonfly <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I cannot import an address book from Eudora into Outlook. > I don't get any error messages, it just tells me that it > imported zero of zero contacts. In what form is the Eudora address book? Have you tried exporting from Eudora in a CSV format? Have you tried importing it with Outlook Express and then importing it with Outlook from there? -- Brian Tillman Tha...

Groups/Distribution Lists
Hi all, I recently decided to make the switch over from Outlook Express to Outlook 2003. Anyhow, I didn't realise I'd have such the major problem that I've run into now. In Outlook Express I created "Groups" so that I could send out one e-mail to many different people EASILY so long as they were all assosciated in this group. Outlook deals with these groups as "Distribution Lists". For some reason though, when Outlook took my contacts, it didn't take my Groups. I've yet to find a way to import these groups into Outlook either. I guess essentia...

Addresses disappear from the address bar
I have Windows 7 x64 and IE v. 8.0.7600.16385 which works fine with one minor exception... Until recently, all the addresses I typed in the address bar were saved and were visible in a drop down window. Since this morning, only the home page address is in the address bar and drop down window contains no other addresses. Even if I type in an address, it disappears if I switch to a home page. I did not change any settings in the Tools > Internet Options... How to restore the save function on the address bar in the IE? -- Ilya Zeldes Fort Myers, Florida Ilya, Click Alt...

Exchange 5.5 Address Book Views
In Outlook2000, new message, when I click TO: button the GAL comes up. If I want to go down to the contacts I have to arrow down a whole lis of unused offices. I'm unable to delete any of them. In Exchange5.5 under our site name, -Address Book Views --Offices ---a ---b ---c ---yada all these offices are empty except for one, which has all my users bu if I try to delete the unused offices it comes back with "YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION REQUIERED TO COMPLETE THIS OPRATION MICROSOFT EXCHANGE DIRECTORY ID NO. DS_E_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_RIGHTS" I am logged in as Administrator with f...

clear block senders list
Is the way to clear the block sender list and start fresh? Thank you for any input krkaaz@comcast.net It helps telling us what version of Outlook you are using. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1815901c449e5$a5ea4a30$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is the way to clear the block sender list and start fresh? > > Thank you for any input > > krkaaz@comcast.net ...

names ans addresses
hi to everyone, have only just joined, so please treat me as an idiot in terms of your writings to me my first question is i want to make a name and address list in excel 2007 and for each column i want name first name introd by like dislike address now what i want to do is to be able to interlink all the columns so that by the typing of word like theatre or gardens i can isolate the others and only to bring up those that like that subject please remember IDIOT language for me please :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh -- bobbydog --------------------------...

Delete email address
I have deleted a public folder that was mail enabled. How do I delete the email address? I'm running exchange 2003 -- Thanks for your help. Kevin On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 16:20:00 -0800, Kevin <Kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have deleted a public folder that was mail enabled. How do I delete the >email address? I'm running exchange 2003 If the email address is still hanging around, delete the mail-enabled object in ADUC under the Exchange System Objects container ( viewable with Advanced Features enabled. ...

Marketing List Direct Email
Hi Is there any any way to send a Direct Email through a Marketing List. I know you can use a quick campaign for a marketing list but there are far more steps involved. Thanks Doc Doc, You can send Direct Email from Marketing Lists in the Campaigne area. To do so you need to create a Campaigne and a campaigne activity that includes a email. Unfortunately what happens is that it creates email activities for the appropriate user and that user must actually SEND the e-mail. If you are sending from the Outlook client, you can use the Mail Merge function which will allow you to create ...

Address Labels
How to create address labels in excel Kristin, If you have the label information in a table its easiest to use that as your data source for a mail merge in Word. Just make sure that each column has a unique title starting in row 1 column A and the data starts in row 2. And make sure there are no blank rows or columns anywhere else in the table and it should work fine. HTH PC "K. Bieri" <Kristin@Bobaroo.com> wrote in message news:0b4c01c34647$d00310b0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > How to create address labels in excel ...

Send e-mail from different addresses with one Exchange server...
I have a client that has one 2003 SBS server with Exchange enabled. This client has two companies and he has an e-mail address for each company. How can we make it so he getst to choose which address e-mail is SENT from? Is there a way to do it in Outlook 2007? "centre21" <centre21@gmail.com> escribi� en el mensaje de noticias:f8c27a5a-65fb-4862-b95f-27cd87248a36@v13g2000pro.googlegroups.com... > I have a client that has one 2003 SBS server with Exchange enabled. > This client has two companies and he has an e-mail address for each > company. How can we make it so ...

CRM 3.0 Drop Down List Attribute
Where are the 'Drop Down List' attribute options and their associated indexes stored in the CRM database (CRM 3.0)? Thanks! They are stored in the stringmap table. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) CRM/.NET Consultant Aviva IT Tools for CRM Developers and Administrators http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/Tools.aspx "Banner" wrote: > Where are the 'Drop Down List' attribute options and their associated indexes > stored in the CRM database (CRM 3.0)? > > Thanks! ...

Help with addresses
Hi... using Outlook 2000 (Office 2000/Word 2000) When creating an envelope using Word, then selecting from my address book, I am not sure where Word is getting it's info, I assume my Contact file, but the last line in the recipients address comes up United States of America- of course, it's good... but I only mail in the US and I don't enter that with each contact..and don't want that to print.. is there some way to prevent that from printing? -- B'Regards, Vinnie ...

How do I get a MAC address?
Please could someone tell me the best way to get the MAC Address of a local machine? i.e. the machine of a user browsing a web page, where the webpage is run by my servers. I have had a look around and it seems to be that ActiveX and some COM calls is the only route to go but I am a rookie in this area, so any pointers/help would be greatly apprieciated. Many thanks, -Nils + The best things in life are free but then so are the worst. Here's how I do it; it should work on any platform from Win98 on: #include <iphlpapi.h> // remember to link w/ iphlpapi.lib #define...

How to select a particular smtp address (alias) for sending e-mail?
We are hosting multiple domains in our Exchange 2000 server because we have multiple business units. Each user has multiple smtp e-mail addresses per mailbox. For example, johnsmith@companya.com, johnsmith@companyb.com, and johnsmith@companyc.com etc. where the first one is the default address. How do we select a particular smtp e-mail address for sending e-mail? Thanks. Stanley Tang ...

Distribution Lists #6
I've set the "allow only from Authenticated users" setting on the distribution lists on our Exchange 2003 server. (which co-exists with Exchange 5.5) Perhaps, I don't understand what authenticated user means, but if I send from a hotmail, or some other outside account to the distribution list, I am able to. Should this setting keep all external email users from sending to distribution lists on our internal network and only allow authenticated exchange users the ability to send to DLs? Our exchange server is behind an SMTP gateway, so all mail is routed by the gate...

Group addresses in Address Book
Group addresses adds an incorrect address and addresses formerly deleted. I can't correct it and the email won't send. I'm not sure what you are doing. If you open the Address Book | New | New Group | Select Members and choose the ones in the Address Book you want, that is all you should see. Are you doing it differently? Is this an old group? Try creating a new one. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Mack2" <Mack2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:621B0FED-CD54-4634-B9E3-CDF...

Macro to create a list
I have a workbook containing a worksheet called “List” and many worksheet templates. I need a macro to select cells A1:H100 on any of the worksheet templates, copy all data within this range but only if A1:A100 is not blank, and then paste the data on the worksheet called “List”. I’ll use a button to activate the macro on each individual worksheet template. When the user activates the macro on the first template, the data will be copied and pasted to the “List” starting at cell A1. When the user activates the macro on any of the subsequent templates, the data will copied and pa...

all except the list below selected but authenticate to relay fail
I installed a Exchange Server 2003 on Windows Server 2003. Using default setting and it worked good for a month. But users cannot send e-mail this week. Seems cannot authenticate users. Now users can send e-mail with an open relay enabled but its dangerous. How come the default setting working good but didn't work suddently? Is it hacked? Virus? or a microsoft updates crashed it? My setting: under the relay restriction: All except the list below - selected Allow all computers which successfully authenticate to relay, regardless of ...