Hello

How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange 2007?

Thanks!

0
Ronald

Look up:
New-RecipientDomain
Get-EMailAddressPolicy
New-EMailAddressPolicy
Set-EMailAddressPolicy
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

"Ronald" <2omikk@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange
> 2007?
>
> Thanks!

0
Ed
1/28/2010 3:17:39 PM
We have a dedicated group for SBS  < microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs>
perhaps you would get your answers sooner there.

"Ed Crowley [MVP]" <curspice@nospam.net> wrote in message
> Look up:
> New-RecipientDomain
> Get-EMailAddressPolicy
> New-EMailAddressPolicy
> Set-EMailAddressPolicy
> --
> Ed Crowley MVP
> "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
> .
>
> "Ronald" <2omikk@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hello
>>
>> How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange
>> 2007?
>>
>> Thanks!

0
jesmin
1/28/2010 5:02:14 PM
Probably not sooner, but maybe more accurately since SBS has lots of wizards
to do stuff that aren't in Exchange.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

"jesmin ningthoujam" <jesmin.ningthoujam@gmail.com> wrote in message
> We have a dedicated group for SBS  < microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs>
> perhaps you would get your answers sooner there.
>

> "Ed Crowley [MVP]" <curspice@nospam.net> wrote in message
>> Look up:
>> New-RecipientDomain
>> Get-EMailAddressPolicy
>> New-EMailAddressPolicy
>> Set-EMailAddressPolicy
>> --
>> Ed Crowley MVP
>> "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
>> .
>>
>> "Ronald" <2omikk@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange
>>> 2007?
>>>
>>> Thanks!

0
Ed

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

Stationery missing when sending email via code
Hi In outlook I have set stationery and signatures under 'Mail Format' tab. The problem is when I send email from another application via code such as Set OutlookApp = New Outlook.Application Set EM = OutlookApp.CreateItem(olMailItem) The email ignores the stationery. What is the problem and how can I make the stationery work even when mail is sent via code? Many Thanks Regards See Eric's sample at = http://blogs.officezealot.com/legault/archive/2005/07/21/7581.aspx --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Us...

Make A Set Of Date
i have 2 sheets FOGLIO1 e FOGLIO2 in FOGLIO1 cell D2 i have the value 60 in the cell J2 i have a date, for example 27/11/2004, i colud want fill a set of date in FOGLIO2 to start in the cell G2 for every 60 month day year, for example: sheet FOGLIO2 in the cell G2 27/11/2004 in the cell G3 27/12/2004 in the cell G4 27/01/2005 in the cell G5 27/02/2005 .... in the cell BN2 27/10/2009 this macro for every data present in the column D2:D2000 and in the column J2:J2000 from FOGLIO1 when the actual date is the same in the cell G2 of sheet FOGLIO2 delete the cell G2 and skip to left the other c...

Archiving of Email
I have a client running SBS2003. He wants to be able to archive all emails form his users. He also wants to be able to remove user accounts when employees leave, but still have an archived version of the mail.To me, once the user is gone, the mailbox becomes orphaned. Can anyone please help me with suggestions and advise? On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:33:02 -0700, DP <DP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a client running SBS2003. He wants to be able to archive all emails >form his users. He also wants to be able to remove user accounts when >employees leave, but still ha...

emailed report is blank
I want to email a report that will send info on the record that was just filled out and also save and clear the record for the next person. I have a couple problems. 1. the record is blank when it arrives in the email 2. the info is not erased. I have a button that "on click" has a macro attached to run the report and send it but I am not sure why the report is blank and where to put the code to clear the form. ...

two domains in one outlook profile
Hey, Is there a way to choose what address shows up on the Sent From line in outlook. I have a users, all in one exchange server, who need to have their FROM LINE display a different domain then their main reply email. Both addresses are set up on their exchange account, so then can receive emails when an email is sent to user@domain1.com and user@domain2.com. By default, when they create a new email, the recipient will always see @domain1.com. Is there a way to choose what domain shows up in the FROM line so that when they need to send to certain recipients, the recipient sees ...

HTML emails hang on forwards/replies
We send out HTML wrapped emails to our clients quite often and they need to be reviewed. Reviewing them warrants that they get forwarded or replied to. Every time we try Outlook (XP) hangs. I've noticed that if we turn off MS Word as the email editor it works. But turning that off messes up the formatting of the original email body. When viewing these emails the entire body of the email is filled. The background color changes etc. They look great but really confuse MS Word when trying to reply or forward. I've told folks to turn off MS Word email editor temporarily when they ha...

Opportunity URL in email notification
Hi guys! I have this idea: Everytime an new ooprtunity is created, I'd like to automatically sent an email to my users. To accomplish that, I created a field in the opportunity entity called new_url (type is url). I included these 2 lines in the forms's OnSave() event: crmForm.all.new_url.DataValue = "http://crmserver/ourCRM/sfa/opps/edit.aspx?id=" + crmForm.ObjectId; crmForm.all.new_url.ForceSubmit = true; Finally, I created a workflow that sends an email with the field URL (new_url) in the body of the message. So far, so good. But when we get the email (using O...

how to add ...person wrote...email address..reply
My question about Outlook: How do I have this entered automatically when sending a reply? "In a message dated 9/21/09 11:10:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dbell5@carolina.rr.com writes:" Is there a website to learn this? Or is there software that will do this and some other such entries. The automatic...out of office...we can find.. I have not been able to find this online. Thanks. help... In a message dated 9/21/09 11:10:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dbell5@carolina.rr.com writes: ...

not receiving email
I recently installed Windows 7 32 bit on my computer. I configured my website's email address for POP3 access through my cpanel and created the account for it in Windows Live Mail (as I've done several times before). I cannot receive or send email at all. This has me stumped. Any help would be appreciated. Do you have webmail access to the account? Can you send from there? How long has it been since you setup the account? -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "AM" <AM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80CFA063-D089-4491-94D0-449B4F923C88@microso...

webmail may make you login repeatedly
Hello all, First of all thank you for even reading my question. Always good ideas and answers here. I'm running exchange server03. Sometimes when a user logs in via webmail and they are checking messages it may ask them to log in again. This would be before the timeout period expires. I have one user that whenever she opens up any email and or attachment it asks for her username and password again. I also have isa 03 handeling the forms authentication. If i have the user by-pass the isa and just hit it via exchange everything works fine. However this user cannot do this from outside...

Default PO Price Different From Cost Prices in Item Card
The standard cost, current cost and the orginating invoice cost in the item card are all the same (£2.11). When creating a PO, the correct Unit Cost appears as long as the quantities have not yet been changed. However, once a quantity has been entered, the Unit Cost changes to another figure (£12.89), which we're not sure where it's being pulled from. Has anyone experienced the same problem or have any thoughts on this matter? Thank you If you have ordered this item before from the same vendor, you will have a vendor item card. That card records the last price...

ADDING A NUMBER

When adding attachments...

emails in inbox disappeared. How to get them back?
"Christine French" <ChristineFrench@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00FA97BA-EEF5-4780-9902-3158D68B06A6@microsoft.com... > Please write your DETAILED (including version of Outlook, type of email account, Windows version and Service pack level) question in this BIG WHITE SPACE. Thank you. Try View-Current View-Messages ...

email accounts
I've Just created a new, second email account, using a different email address with the same username and password my isp gave me when I set up my first one. The problem is how can I see the new accounts emails? I've sent emails to the new account but when I try to access them using "Windows Mail" (I'm running Vista) I get nothing? If I send an email from my first account to my first account it comes through ok! Help I'm Baffled!!!! -- omer Back up, Bucko. Did you create this new email address on your own or did you work with your ISP to create it?...

adding new records

Inbox doesn't show new emails in Outlook 2007
When I am looking in the Inbox and new emails arrive they don't appear although the number of unread emails in the Inbox increases. I have to select another folder and then return to the Inbox to see the new emails. -- Peter Saxton from London peter@petersaxton.co.uk What kind of email account? Do you have any anti-virus Outlook plugin disabled, especially AVG's? Patrick Schmid -------------- http://pschmid.net "peter@petersaxton.co.uk" <peter@petersaxton.co.uk> wrote in message news:f9vb82hg7m14to2ep3pr3qkh761bbo0k3d@4ax.com: > When I am looking in the Inbo...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Adding alternate columns

Suspect Employee
We have an employee that is questionable and suspect he is abusing our email policy. Is there a way for me to view his email with out him knowing? I do not have his password because they are forced to change it every 60 days. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Joe On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 07:06:01 -0700, Joe <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have an employee that is questionable and suspect he is abusing our email >policy. > >Is there a way for me to view his email with out him knowing? > >I do not have his password because they are forced to chan...

Retrieving deleted email #2
How do I retrieve a deleted email after the window of time has passed that the email is still able to be restored through Tools->Recover deleted item? I am trying to recover an email that was SENT from my email address about 3 weeks ago. Thanks for all your help ccfelice@gmail.com <ccfelice@gmail.com> wrote: > How do I retrieve a deleted email after the window of time has passed > that the email is still able to be restored through Tools->Recover > deleted item? I am trying to recover an email that was SENT from my > email address about 3 weeks ago. Thanks for al...