Adding a Second Domain Name to 5.5

I am adding a second domain name to our mail. I went into
the IMS and added blazierlaw.com to the routing group for
inbound but I get no mail.  The Mx record is pointing tomy
server.  what am i missing
0
anonymous (74721)

The secondary domain name that you have should be registered with internic
or any  internet registar '.  Also the IP address of where that domain
should be re-routed to from anywhere on the internet should point to a
location or point of presence on the company wan that will send the mail
back to the e-mail server.  if the new domain name cannot be resolved on the
open internet, any e-mail to that domain name will not come back to your
company network for your local MX record to resolve.

"Jim Hall" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am adding a second domain name to our mail. I went into
> the IMS and added blazierlaw.com to the routing group for
> inbound but I get no mail.  The Mx record is pointing tomy
> server.  what am i missing

0
varvare (12)

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

two domains in one outlook profile
Hey, Is there a way to choose what address shows up on the Sent From line in outlook. I have a users, all in one exchange server, who need to have their FROM LINE display a different domain then their main reply email. Both addresses are set up on their exchange account, so then can receive emails when an email is sent to user@domain1.com and user@domain2.com. By default, when they create a new email, the recipient will always see @domain1.com. Is there a way to choose what domain shows up in the FROM line so that when they need to send to certain recipients, the recipient sees ...

rename invalid sheet name from access 97 report to Excel 2002
When I export a file from Access 97, my only choice is to export to Excel 97. I then open that file, with excel 2002, and I get an error message the the sheet had an invalid name and had to be renamed, but there is no apparent difference in the the name "Sheet1" in excel 97 or "sheet1" in Excel 2002. (I can find NO conversion sw, or find any way to "add to" my file types list. I am forced to use Access 97 with the office 2002 suite for now) Any Ideas on what is causing this? DLS 99 Can you open the file in xl97 to see what the sheet name is/was? Or do ...

ADDING A NUMBER

adding new records

When adding attachments...

windows xp file name convertion question
I have windows xp and office xp professonal. I have several folders with many many files in them. Is there anyway I can import the file names, not the files themselves into excel. You can use code like this Here is a macro example from Dave Peterson Try it in a new workbook Change the folder myPath = "c:\data" Sub testme() Dim myFiles() As String Dim fCtr As Long Dim myFile As String Dim myPath As String 'change to point at the folder to check myPath = "c:\data" If Right(myPath, 1) <> "\" Then myPath = myPath &am...

Top 5 SQL in an Aggregate Query
I'm counting occurrences for Questions Grouped by Market Mgr and 3 different Area Mgrs. Taking "Top 5" in the SQL statement brings in the overall Top 5 records, which it should. I could run code to examine each Area Mgr (w/ the Market Mgr), build a Top 5 and add to a Table after deleting all those Table's records prior to examining each Area Mgr. Or..is there another way?? Any possibiliity the "Grouping" in an Access Report would display only the Top 5 for each Area Mgr grouping? TIA - Bob See: Subquery Basics: TOP n records per group at: http://a...

showing several sheet names at once
hi everybody there, I have a workbook containing multibple worksheet said 35 sheet. I want to see all of them at a timem so dont bother myself scrolling across them. thanks in advance afshar You would have to create a new window for each sheet in the workbook and then tile the windows. I'm not sure that is very practical but if you want to see what it looks like run this macro: Sub WindowForEachSheet() Dim WS As Worksheet For Each WS In Worksheets ActiveWindow.NewWindow WS.Activate Next Windows(1).Close Windows.Arrange xlArrangeStyleTiled End Sub...

Problem sending smtp mail to some domains
Hi I have windows 2003 Server SP 1 with Exchange Server 2003, the mail server is configured to only send smtp mail. I can send mail to some domains, but other domain return smtp error message (5.5.0 or 4.4.1 or 5.7.1) but if i use an external mailbox (hotmail, gmail, yahoo) i can send the same mail to same smtp address. can anyone help me. Thank you Regards check your e-mail header from your exchange system. it is possible that you do not have a reverse pointer record in DNS for the IP your mail is coming from. The IP you mail is coming from may not be the same as you the IP th...

Exchange 5.5 POP3 Connector?
Hi i would like to know if anyone can recommend a good POP3 Connector for Exchange 5.5. Most Connectors work with 2000/2003. I really have a huge problem in that our Exchange Server 5.5 is purely used for internal company email. All have POP3 Accounts that send and receive externally. Because our Exchange 5.5 Server is not on the Internet we have a problem when external sources save our addresses and it shows with a .local extension instead of our POP3 registered .com extension. Is there a way of not having to choose which account whether it is external or internal in Outlook knowing i...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Adding alternate columns

Adding fields from a different query

Exchange Server 5.5 Help #2
Hello, Is there a way to set out of office reply on the email server rather than at the client's machine? because when the client's machine is off, no reply will be sent. I am using exchange server 5.5 with internet mail connector. Thank You leo7802@hotmail.com (Leo) wrote: >Hello, > >Is there a way to set out of office reply on the email server rather >than at the client's machine? because when the client's machine is >off, no reply will be sent. I am using exchange server 5.5 with >internet mail connector. > >Thank You Out Of Office messages are c...

Windows Mobile 5.0 GAL Lookup
How can I configure a windows mobile 5.0 device to use the GAL as well as their contacts when searching? thanks. GAL lookup isn't available unless you have AKU 2.0/MSFP and Exchange 2003 SP2. Otherwise, I believe that mobile Outlook allows you to set up an LDAP address book, but LDAP isn't usually published to the Internet on DC's (nor would I usually recommend it). -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "Gabe Matteson" <gmattesonATinquery.biz> wrote in message new...

Hidden Recipients: Exchange 5.5 Administrator hangs.....
When I click on Hidden Recipients, the administrator hangs This is the first time I've been in it for ages. It doesn't matter whether you've selected mailboxes, custom recipients, all or whatever. Curious. I've got SP3 installed. Not SP4 - I'm loathe to do that in case I wreck it - I have no support for this any more and if I had to rebuild it I don't think I'd have the knowledge... Thanks in advance Martin does it hang when you're doing it on your workstation, or on the actual server? how long have you waited, to see if you get any error? "Mart...

AD Monitoring
Is there a listing somewhere of what all components in AD should be minitored, thresholds, etc...we are evaluating a monitoring solution and need this information to take a decision on the product to use Hello Sameer, For performance start here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc961943.aspx Also see: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727046.aspx Use the included links from: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739728(WS.10).aspx Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Adding Terms & Conditions to the Quote Form
We have a client that would like to add their Terms & Conditions (T&C) text to the bottom of their GP Quotes. I've read that static text boxes in Report Designer can only be 80 characters, so that won't work as the T&C text is approximately 4-5 pages long. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to add this significant amount of text to a GP form? Thank you in advance. Scott No can do Scott - Report Writer is just not capable of this. The best solution is to purchase Accountable Software's Forms Printer - www.accountable.com. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East...

Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug where the payees in my downloaded transactions are automatically added to my payee list (this despite the fact that I've checked off the option "Confirm new payees"). This alone would be worth the upgrade. On the subject of 2006, does anyone know if Microsoft added the cookie jar concept to accounts? The cookie jar allows you to squirrel money away within an account. TIA greg.block@gmail.com wrote: >Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug >where the payees in my downlo...