add a signature/copyright message to all outgoing e-mails from everyone

how I can add a signature/copyright message to all
outgoing e-mails from everyone.?
it should be in Exchange server.

I think there are some scripts you can do to have this functionality, but it
is not built into Exchange unfortunately. The easiest way is if you have an
antivirus / antispam filter on the network these can normally add
disclaimers to the end of e-mails being sent for you. Look at something like
GFI Mail Essentials. If you take an eval, at the end of the eval the
disclaimer part keeps working so you won't have to pay for it!

"nasser_1981@hotmail.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:b4ce01c488ff$60b047e0$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> how I can add a signature/copyright message to all
> outgoing e-mails from everyone.?
> it should be in Exchange server.

0
steve1363 (42)
8/23/2004 12:21:02 PM
You can do it, it's a dll and a reg edit.

I would give you more detail, but i cant remember.... a quick google/FAQ
might reveal some more info... or MS knowledgebase

-Kristian

"Stephen Aldous" <steve@stephenaldous.com> wrote in message
> I think there are some scripts you can do to have this functionality,
but it
> is not built into Exchange unfortunately. The easiest way is if you
have an
> antivirus / antispam filter on the network these can normally add
> disclaimers to the end of e-mails being sent for you. Look at
something like
> GFI Mail Essentials. If you take an eval, at the end of the eval the
> disclaimer part keeps working so you won't have to pay for it!
>
> "nasser_1981@hotmail.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in
> message news:b4ce01c488ff$60b047e0$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> > how I can add a signature/copyright message to all
> > outgoing e-mails from everyone.?
> > it should be in Exchange server.

0
Kristian
8/23/2004 12:30:05 PM
While looking for something else i found this....

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Adding_Email_Disclaimer_Text_With_The_IMS_Extension_In_MS_Exchange_55.html

"Kristian Davies" <Post to newsgroup!> wrote in message
> You can do it, it's a dll and a reg edit.
>
> I would give you more detail, but i cant remember.... a quick
google/FAQ
> might reveal some more info... or MS knowledgebase
>
> -Kristian
>

> "Stephen Aldous" <steve@stephenaldous.com> wrote in message
> > I think there are some scripts you can do to have this
functionality,
> but it
> > is not built into Exchange unfortunately. The easiest way is if you
> have an
> > antivirus / antispam filter on the network these can normally add
> > disclaimers to the end of e-mails being sent for you. Look at
> something like
> > GFI Mail Essentials. If you take an eval, at the end of the eval the
> > disclaimer part keeps working so you won't have to pay for it!
> >
> > "nasser_1981@hotmail.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote
> in
> > message news:b4ce01c488ff$60b047e0$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> > > how I can add a signature/copyright message to all
> > > outgoing e-mails from everyone.?
> > > it should be in Exchange server.

0
Kristian
8/23/2004 12:34:28 PM
Assuming of course the poster is using 5.5.

message news:46qji0d8s7b78vfod736i1o382mhsh7bnn@4ax.com...
> Assuming of course the poster is using 5.5.

Yes sorry i was talking about 5.5.

However.... care to furnish us with how to do it in the other couple of
versions... or is this a on a FAQ somewhere....?

> In the last exciting episode, "Kristian Davies" <Post to newsgroup!>
> wrote:

> >While looking for something else i found this....
> >

>http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Adding_Email_Disclaimer_Text_With_T
he_IMS_Extension_In_MS_Exchange_55.html

0
Kristian
8/23/2004 1:36:37 PM
I'd be interested in how youcan do this in 2000/2003 as well please.

Thanks.

> >"Chris Scharff [MVP]" <puevf_fpuness@znvy-erfbheprf.pbz> wrote in
> message news:46qji0d8s7b78vfod736i1o382mhsh7bnn@4ax.com...
> > Assuming of course the poster is using 5.5.
>
> Yes sorry i was talking about 5.5.
>
> However.... care to furnish us with how to do it in the other couple of
> versions... or is this a on a FAQ somewhere....?
>
> > In the last exciting episode, "Kristian Davies" <Post to newsgroup!>
> > wrote:
>
> > >While looking for something else i found this....
> > >

> >http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Adding_Email_Disclaimer_Text_With_T
> he_IMS_Extension_In_MS_Exchange_55.html

0
steve1363 (42)
8/23/2004 3:34:29 PM
wrote:

>>"Chris Scharff [MVP]" <puevf_fpuness@znvy-erfbheprf.pbz> wrote in
>message news:46qji0d8s7b78vfod736i1o382mhsh7bnn@4ax.com...
>> Assuming of course the poster is using 5.5.
>
>Yes sorry i was talking about 5.5.
>
>However.... care to furnish us with how to do it in the other couple of
>versions... or is this a on a FAQ somewhere....?

Yep, the Exchange FAQ
http://www.swinc.com/resources/exchange/faq_db.asp?status=questions&faqID=1001&faqname=Exchange%202000&sectionID=1023&sectionName=Administration%20&%20Maintenance

How do I add a disclaimer to outgoing SMTP messages in Visual
Basic/Visual Basic Script?

You can do it, however, see there are limitations. It reliably works
only on a border server, which can be either a Windows 2000 or 2003
SMTP Server with or without Exchange 2000/2003 installed. For more
information, see KB317327 and KB317680

Or a 3rd party product like: http://www.exclaimer.com/US/Home.htm

--
Chris Scharff
MessageOne

-- ROT13 for valid SMTP address --
thanks alot

0
anonymous (74719)

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Send mail
Hi. I have one external pdf writer from hp that use my exchage server for sending mail. After we have uppgrade our exchange servers to 2003 we can no longer use it. I can se that the unit is leaving mail at the smtp que but after that the are gone. When tracking the message we recive this : smtp:message submitted to advanced queuing smtp:started message submission to advanced queue smtp:message submitted to categorizer Hp says is pointing at that we are require autentication for the server. But what I will say is that we allow anonumus. I am able to logon with Telnet and send mail from a cp...

All my Emails turned into Junk Mail but not on Junk Mail List. Is this a virus?
How do I remove a name from the Junk List if the name is not shown in the junk list but is noted as junk email in the field chooser Junk Mail column of inbound messages? Went to junk sender list and cant find the names, but these names automatically go to Delete folder, although I never placed them there. When i make a new rule, they still have the Junk Mail label attached. Very bizarre. Can anyone help????? ...

Excel Add Ins

Printing a Mail-merge postcard
Hello - I have successfully merged my database into a postcard I created in Publisher. However, when I go to "Print Merge", the option to print only that side of my 2-sided postcard is not listed. Therefore, I get 2 separate pages of 4-up postcards, which I am unable to use. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks for your time and consideration. Jeannine Clontz Accbizsvc@aol.com Publisher cannot print the merged information to a second page. Put your second page in a different file, when the merge is finished, turn the cards over and print the other side. -- M...

Add on

e-mail forwarding?
We have an executive who does not want to clean his own e-mail from junk mail. (Junk filters are in place) He only wants certain e-mails – The e-mail has to be reviewed from his secretary first and than forwarded to him. He also wants to send e-mail from his account. I have no idea how to accomplish this with one e-mail account. Any idea? Thank you On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:29:06 -0800, "peter" <peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have an executive who does not want to clean his own e-mail from junk >mail. (Junk filters are in place) > >He only wants ...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Problem with outgoing emails not moving to the sent items folder
Hi all, I've just started having a problem with outgoing emails. They are sent but stay in my outbox and keep sending themselves with out moving to the sent items folder. I get incoming emails fine but this is causing my mates grief. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Paul I had the same problem and found out that it was MacAfee Antivirus scanning your outgoing email that caused the trouble. I turned it off and all is well. good luck >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, >I've just started having a problem with outgoing emails. They are sent but >stay in my outbo...

Can't send mail....
Our internet service was down for about a week & now that its back, we can't send any mail outside the company. We have a Win2003 small business server & are running Exchange. In my exchange system manager, all mail going outside the company shows Retry under the state column. Help! How is your external set up? Do you deliver it to an upstream ISP 'smarthost' or do you do you send it from the exchange box? If the exchange box, verify that DNS resolution is working properly.... "Mike" <mikey117@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Ox0KFHR%23GHA.345...

Outlook Error Message while Archiving
I received the following error while trying to perform an archive - and for the life of me cannot figure out why this is the case: Error occured while archiving folder 'Sent Items' in store 'Mailbox' - hnash. Some items could not be copied. They were either moved, or deleted, or access was denied. When I tried moving individual pieces of mail I get essentially the same response - Cannot move items. The item could not be moved. It was either moved, or deleted, or access was denied. Thing of it is the mail is currently sitting in the Sent Items folder so I know ...

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

"unable to opne your default e mail address"
I am gettting message saying "unable to open your default e mail address" whenever I try to open out look. How to get rid of this? Might try going thru the Mail applet in the control panel to remove/add/edit your e-mail account settings. "Soumitra" <Soumitra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB10E0BA-0557-4527-87FD-4CE7CA267739@microsoft.com... I am gettting message saying "unable to open your default e mail address" whenever I try to open out look. How to get rid of this? "Soumitra" <Soumitra@discussions.microsoft.com>...

add a DC in a LegSite

Can I set a rule for AutoForwarded messages?
The head in my office sends mails I don't want. Specifically, it seems like he has set AutoForward to some sorts of news letters from various sites. I'm currently using Outlook 2010 and in the header it says "This message was AutoForwarded." Of course he sometimes sends mails I need to read so I can't block all of his mails or his mails that start with "FW:". Is there any way I can set a rule for AutoForwarded messages? I'd like to move them to Junk E-mail folder. No, there is no rule for this. Why not simply ask him to remove your address from h...

Outlook diabling links in my incomming messages
All of the sudden, Outlook is disabling links in all incoming E-Mail messages. I do get a notice at the top of the screen that "links are disabled, click here to enable (not recommended)", I can click there and it re-enables them. But I want links fully enabled by default at all times, like it was until last week (when I think I installed an Office patch or service pack from Microsoft Update). Does anyone know either where the settings are to fully enable links, or the manual registry patch that I would need to make? [I've already installed one to allow .exe and other ...

Can't see e-mails in shared folder
I am using Outlook 2007 on an Exchange 2003 server and can open a shared folder from another user. I can read all of the e-mails listed there except for the ones from "System Administrator" (usually the undeliverables). The e-mails open but there is nothing in them. All of the other e-mails in this folder open just fine. And the owner of the folder can open and read these e-mails. Am I (or the owner) missing a setting somewhere? Or is this a setting on the Exchange server that won't allow System Administrator messages to be read by anyone other than the origin...

excel add-ons

Mail not visible in shared mailbox
Outlook 2k3 sp2 talking to exchange 2k3 sp2. We have a shared mailbox. If I go to a users desk, create a profile to that shared mailbox, and open it, I see all mail properly. That is, the message count in the inbox says 19, 2 unread, I see 19 and the 2 unread. If I create a new profile, and point it to the users own mailbox, open it, add in the shared mailbox, the shared mailbox will show a message count of say, 19, but only 12 emails will be visible. Also, the unread mail count shows, but the unread mail does not. So far, I have tried the /cleanviews switch on the shared mailbox, a...