ADC to multiple exchange 5.5 organizations. #2

Hello,

My company was recently involved in a merger.  Prior to the merger we were
in the process of migrating to exchange 2003 from 5.5.  I now have the
responsibility of collapsing the new companies 5.5 org into our current
5.5/2003 org.

Am I able to setup multiple ADC's?  Basically one ADC for current 5.5/2003
organization and another ADC for the new 5.5 organization?

Thanks for your replies!

Forward Existing e-mails in Exchange
Using Exchange 2003. Some of our users cannot access their mail boxes directly so we use ADU&C => <user> => Exchange General => Delivery Options => forward to forward the users e-mail through a contact we had set up for them. However, until this is set up, e-mails accumulate. Then only new e-mails get forwarded. Is there any way to forward the existing e-mails in the account other than logging into the account and creating a rule or otherwise forwarding them? Thanks for any help on this. -- Matt Hickman On 19 Jun 2006 09:39:33 -0700, hemojr@gmail.com wrote: >...

Upgrade of ADC with ADC SP1
I have a mixed 5.5 and 2003 exchange environment and am currently trying to upgrade the 2003 ADC connector with the version that ships with exchange 2003 SP1. There is no upgrade.exe only a setup.exe and no instructions. (very tardy Microsoft) when I run setup, I am asked; Add/remove Reinstall Remove all After searching the internet for two hours and finding nothing, I thought I would try Add/Remove and see what the next screen said. I took the defaults and pressed next and the setup, after a setup successful message I pressed finish. Thinking that the ADC was now upgraded I tried to...

Multiple Categories
I am new to Money.......I need to set up expense categories for each property, I have 8 cost centers (personal and properties) and need to categorize expenses for each ie: utilities, taxes, repairs, auto, food etc In microsoft.public.money, Bob wrote: >I am new to Money.......I need to set up expense categories for each >property, I have 8 cost centers (personal and properties) and need to >categorize expenses for each ie: utilities, taxes, repairs, auto, food etc OK. You can do that. On the other hand, you might find Classifications of use. Read up on those too before decid...

Multiple CRM orgs in one exchange org
Does that work? Can you have multiple CRM servers (with multiple organisations) in a single exchange organisation? How is the Exchange connector coping with that? Thanks If all you want is outbound email, then it will work fine. however, inboind email won't work reliably. The router will send the message to one of the registered CRM servers until 1 responds. However, a "I don't recognixe this GUID" is a response so it may or may not make it to the designated CRM box. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- --------------------------...

Can't send to certain domains after upgrading Exchange to SP1
Hey guys, I'm having a problem with Exchange after I installed SP1. Exchange resides on a 2003 SP1 server. After I upgraded Exchange to SP1, I can not send to hotmail.com, msn.com, microsoft.com and a few other domains. I searched the web, found other users had similiar issues, but there wasn't a solution posted. Has anyone else run across this? If so, what do you do to fix the issue. I have added an external DNS address under the Default Virtual Server because it was blank and tried to force a connection to the domains I can't send to, but that hasn't fixed the issue. Any inpu...

Multiple reports with consecutive numbering
Is there a way to print out multiple reports and have consecutive numbering? I want to be able to print three or four different reports and have the pages numbered consecutively or maybe it is sequentially starting at page 1. I can get the the reports to print in order but just can't get the page numbering figured out. Thanks Mark Mark, I think you will need to use VBA to do this. The (untested!) skeleton of the idea would be like this... In a standard module, declare a global variable, maybe like this: Public StartingPageNumber As Integer On a suitable event, perhaps the ...

Save email as word doc #2
Does anyone know how to save a Email message to a word document. When tring to select "as save type" word document, in the save as documents screen there is no choice to save as word doc. Is there a way to activate it in outlook 2003, the option was avaliable in earlier versions. You should be able to do this when you set Word as your e-mail editor and then reply on the message. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Tec" <anonymous@discussio...

Export GAL #5
I need to export Exchange GAL to excel spreadsheet, should I use CSVDE to do it? Will it export all the attributes? Appreciate if someone can advice on other methods or guides on internet which I can refer. Thanks. On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 01:18:05 -0700, Alice <Alice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to export Exchange GAL to excel spreadsheet, should I use CSVDE to do >it? Will it export all the attributes? Appreciate if someone can advice on >other methods or guides on internet which I can refer. > >Thanks. CSVDE will indeed export to a file and will export th...

What happened to the Great Plains 7.5 service packs?
Have they been removed from the MBS website? Does anyone know where I can get sp7 for GP 7.5? Thanks, Peter ...

two exchange servers
Hi, I have two offices both running exchange server 2003. I want them both to act as backup mail servers for each other via the use of MX preferences... i.e. accept and queue the mail for the other server if it is down and deliver it when it comes back up. Can anyone tell me what I need to do for this? I can't seem to find any examples of it and the two books I have on exchange don't mention it at all. Thanks Start here http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=CC%24i0OFIEHA.132%40cpmsftngxa06.phx.gbl&rnum=2&prev=/groups%3Fas_q%3Dmx%2520backup...

Multiple emails?
I have set up 3 email addresses in Outlook 2002...I chose one that is my default so when I send a message, it will show the email address that I want seen; however, when someone sends me an email (either reply or new), I get the message 3 times...it looks like Outlook sends to all 3 emails...how do I set it up that I only get 1 email? ...

How do I buy 1 Sun Java 5 license
I need to buy 1 Sun Java 5 license to continue internal safety and external security testing on Windows 98 Second Edition. I tried calling Oracle and they said contact Sun. I contacted Sun and they said contact their partner network. I contacted their partner network and no response. In addition, I asked for a price and no price given. Please help me from continuing to get the run around. I would like to stop just spinning my wheels. Sun partner network is the only to go ... and you have to give them time to asker you! For this is the only way in getting a Sun Java 5 lice...

Exchange 5.5 Mailbox Resources
I use to have a report that was generated by McAfee GroupShield that gave detail's on the message store regarding the amount of messages in it. We have since changed to Norton's AV product and are looking to get some of the same information. I know that I can go through the 'Exchange Administrator' and look at the 'Mailbox Resouces' but it won't give me any overall numbers. Is there any free or low priced reporting tool's that will report this information? Or is there a way to have this information exported to a CSV file for external manipulation. Any help...