ADC Help

I have a New win2k  DC on my network and I would like to use ADC so I can
create or delete mail accounts from Active directory. I have read a few
articles and it says to use the latest version of ADC but I cant seem to
find it anywhere on the web.  I have one version of ADC on my win2k server
CD but it is not the latest version.

TIA
Josh

0
jsawyer (28)

Why not use the one from the E2003 SP1 download?

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 04:46:56 -0500, "Josh Sawyer"
<jsawyer@insightbb.com> wrote:

>I have a New win2k  DC on my network and I would like to use ADC so I can
>create or delete mail accounts from Active directory. I have read a few
>articles and it says to use the latest version of ADC but I cant seem to
>find it anywhere on the web.  I have one version of ADC on my win2k server
>CD but it is not the latest version.
>
>TIA
>Josh

0
adavid (8731)

Switchboard Help
I have used the "wizard" and even tried to create a "Dashboard" type form. When I use the wizard it comes up blank. I have tried and tried but no success. I have run all the tutorials I can fins and all say the same thing. Why wont this thing run? I have a simple table, several queries and many reports. I am lost! Can anyone help? I have even tried to copy in code for the VB but i dont know enough about it to make it work. Please help. Ty Why don't you build a simple menu form and use command buttons to open your forms and reports? There are very easy ...

PLS, Help: Separate a string that was entered with the help of Alt+Enter
Hi, All I have a datafile that was generated by accounting software. My proble is follow: I have a cell there with a string value, it contains tex that looks like it was enetered with the help of Alt+Enter in a cel (looks like several rows in one cell). I need to separate string into several string subvalues and cant understand how to recognize tha nonprintable char between the subvalues. May be some can gives me a advise or other way how to do it... thanks in advanc -- StanUk ----------------------------------------------------------------------- StanUkr's Profile: http://www.excelforu...

Help Regarding memory leak detection.
Hi all, I am new to c++. I have written one c++ application. I want to detect memory leaks from my program. I tried with following code which i got from net. if(_CrtDumpMemoryLeaks() == TRUE) // reports no leak { printf("detected 1"); } int *foo = new int[4]; if(_CrtDumpMemoryLeaks() == TRUE)//reports a memory leak { printf("detected 2"); } delete[] foo; foo = NULL; if(_CrtDumpMemoryLeaks() == TRUE)// reports no leak { printf("detected 3&qu...

Help with FindRecord
Hello again and thanks in advance.. I've got an orders table with a primary key of OHID (autonum). Ideally the user could type the order they want to pull up in ctlOHID and have that record be called up. Since I'm using an autonumber, I can't have the user enter a value directly into that field, so I have another unbound text box set up called ctlOHGoToRec. In the afterupdate section of this I am trying to put this code: Dim varOHNewRec as Long varOHNewRec = Me.ctlOHGoToRec DoCmd.FindRecord varOHNewRec, , , , , acAll When this code runs I get the following error:...

Any help with a Firewall/NAT problem?
Hoping someone might be able to help... I have two mail servers sitting behind a Watchguard firewall. I've set up a service which allows me to bind an externally routed IP address to an internal address. I've set up MX records for both servers and pointed at the appropriate address. One of these mail servers is an Exchange (the New one) and the other is an Imail server (the old one). Each server can send and receive mail just fine to any FQDN. The problem is they can't send mail between them. They can't talk to each other. I've even added static entries in the HOSTS...

please help....
been trying to find how i can get office microsoft publisher,word,excel,templates and i own a windows 98 SECOND EDITION machine...I know it is somewhere yet i dont know where to look to find it...Can you please assist me in where i may locate on how to find it?Would like to download this too my system...Did have a windows 98 at the office i use to work at and we had microsoft there so i do believe it is somewhere.. thank you...kittenjasmine KittenJasmine, The only way you have Office is if you paid for it. It has nothing to do with which version of Windows that is installed on your compu...

Help with NPV!
Please Help ASAP! I have been working with the NPV function in excel, and I have run into a problem with regards to the "Frequency" of cash flows. I need to build an automated worksheet that will derive the NPV of 6 different cash flows, each with a variable number of years. i.e. on a financial calculator, after you enter an amount for a cash flow you also enter the number of years that cashflow remain constant for. Excel wants me to enter each cash flow, but if i want Cashflow 4 to last for 2 (or 3 or 99) years instead of 1 (before the other payments are calculated!), I want it to ...

Public Folder Replication. Help
When I try and create a replica on exchange server EX-3 the folder shows up but not the content. If I right click the folder in the Public Folder Tree and select replicate content I get a window where I can choose source and destination. In source I choose EX-1 and in the destination I choose EX-3. This generates a Backfill Replication message. If I track this message it goes to EX-2 and stops. It never makes it to EX-3. Please reveiw details below. All Exchange servers are running 2003 w/sp1. I have 2 Sites in site "A" there is one server(EX-1) which contains the only Public Fold...

Help with EXCEL please !!!!

Please Help With Small VBA Problem...
I know I am overlooking something small, but I just cant seem to get a variable (or for that matter the result of a function) from one sub to another. Thats probably not very clear so I am including the relevant portions of code.... Sub WhatToDoWithIt(qCell As Range, qColor As Integer) 'On Error Resume Next Dim AnsWhat As String, ColHeader As String, NumShts As Integer, HeaderRow As Integer, HdrNumOfColumns As Integer HeaderRow = GetHdrRow(ActiveSheet) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Problem is here, can not get results from function on ...

Excel Formula Help?
OK I been screwing around with this on and off all day. Trying to write a little Excel formula that will compare two three digit numbers. The catch is it can match in any order as long as both numbers have the same three digits. I started by putting 1 digit in each cell so I can compare each digit of the three digit number, but run into problems.. Imagine a three digit number in cells C1,D1,E1 and then another number to compare it to in C4, D4,E4. I did this little diddy but it fails when the numbers have repeating digits - =If(C4=C1,1,IF(C4=D1,1,IF(C4=E1,1,0))) . This way I assign a v...

Help Please #3
I have outlook 2000. Is there a way to change identities to a address that if the whole address is copied by a spammer I will not receive the spam or a virus? Thanks in Advance ...

excel 2007 basic help
I made a graph using excel and want it to have a title for it yet i don't know how to simply type on he graph. how do i and can i also name my x and y axises too? Hi, With the chart selected use the Layout contextual tab. In the Labels group are buttons to apply Title, axis titles, legend, data labels and data table. Cheers Andy Regivicious wrote: > I made a graph using excel and want it to have a title for it yet i don't > know how to simply type on he graph. how do i and can i also name my x and y > axises too? As I recall the ability to just type and generate a ...

Upgrade of ADC with ADC SP1
I have a mixed 5.5 and 2003 exchange environment and am currently trying to upgrade the 2003 ADC connector with the version that ships with exchange 2003 SP1. There is no upgrade.exe only a setup.exe and no instructions. (very tardy Microsoft) when I run setup, I am asked; Add/remove Reinstall Remove all After searching the internet for two hours and finding nothing, I thought I would try Add/Remove and see what the next screen said. I took the defaults and pressed next and the setup, after a setup successful message I pressed finish. Thinking that the ADC was now upgraded I tried to...

Excel Help for $ ! :)
I run www.AndyFutureRDH.com and have created a workbook with 13 pages (12 monthly and 1 yearly total page)... I have perfected as much as I can with my limited knowledge but would like to hire someone for a one time deal to take it and make it kick butt! Before any work is to be done I will email you the file I created and you will offer me what you can do to it to make it better and for how much. Please email me with questions or inquiries: andyc18@aol.com with the subject "ANDY EXCEL HELP" Thanks! Andy Codding RDH --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Andy,...

help me diagnose incoming SMTP problem
Folks I'm having a rather weird problem with a SBS 2003 installation of Exchange. It's probably something pretty trivial but I can't figure out what's going on... In a few words the install is working just fine and on the e-mail side we are using the exchange POP connector to retrieve e-mail from various POP accounts. However we plan to start using direct SMTP, i.e. receiving the mails directly on the exchange server. I have, I believe, done all the correct setup and to test it (before modifying the MX records in the public DNS) I have tried to connect via telnet on port 25...

Parameter Query multiple criteria help
In my query design grid i can place a criteria such as 830100 or 850600 and it will bring all records for these two accounts under this account column. How do you create a parameter query so a user can type in multiple criteria such as 830100,850600,870600 so it brings back these records? There's not an efficient way to do this, you can get this approach to work: PARAMETERS WotNum Text ( 255 ); SELECT tClient.ClientNum FROM tClient WHERE "," & Replace([WotNum], " ", "") & "," Like "*," & [ClientNum] & ",*...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think a lot of cashier does this . My cashier used the wrong tender type in the sale. Let's say a customer wants t pay credit card, any the cashier press the cash tender. How can i bring up the sale and change the tender, be cause the customer brought almost 100 items, i don't want to scan them again. Is there a way to bring up the tendered sale. Hi, Modification to Tender is somehow not avaialble, once you do the tender the transaction is complete, the way you can rollback is only go and recall the transaction make return and recreate the whole again. I am sorry but I thi...

HOW to remove ADC?
I had upgraded my exchange 5.5 using ADC. After the upgradion i have deleteled the exchange 5.5 accaount from my active directory i dont have the backup of my active directory now i cant remove the ADC or install the new exchange 2003 because its asking for old 5.5 exchange. is there any way by using ADSI edit tool. Please help me. Thanks Manoj. ...

Need help with corrupted resources
For some reason my resources won't load. I get the following error message. I checked the source files and the ID is defined, there is a handler for it, there is a menu ID for it, and there is also a string appearing in the string table as well as the resource symbols list. Since I haven't changed any thing I don't understand why I get this error or how to resolve it. "error RC2104 : undefined keyword or key name: ID_TOOLS_CALC" This launches a small calculator dialog. Thanks. On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:12:16 GMT, Mark F. wrote: > For some reason my resources won...

Help, can't receive replied emails
I am running exchange server 2000 and outlook 2000/xp clients with some 500 users. I have a user who sends external emails, i.e @yahoo or @hotmail, but she can not receive the replied emails sent back by those external users to her. However, she can receive new emails (not replied emails) by those external users. Replied emails by internal users are fine. I have done everything to narrow down the problems including giving her a new PC, new outlook email accounts, etc... One thing I found out that if I replied to her email by deleting her original message on the bottom she is able to ...

Help..
We have created an activex Ctrl using MFC. It has serialize method in its COleControl derived class. Now myActiveX control is inserted in a powerpoint presentation. Whenever power point slideshow ends, then the serialize method is getting called. How to avoid serialize method is getting called at the end of slide show mode or slide changes? I am trying by setting SetModifiedFlag(false) but no result. Note: I want use serialize method for other scene like saving PPT file. I dont want to get serailze only at the end of slide show or slide changes. Also I dont want to try this way, bcos this wi...

Help with Exchange
I am getting emails sent to my domain, it seem to be some one within the domain however these people is not apart of my domain, how can I stop this, eg: my.net I will get itti@my.net names like this is no where on the domain Have you checked the Internet Headers on these mails to see where they are coming from? -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2007 Microsoft Certified Partner "Jasperss" <Jasperss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67C64F24-27FA-4C92-91E9-7655C6CECFE0@microsoft.com... >I am getting emails sent to my domain, it seem to be...

ADC upgrade to SP1
I have upgraded my Exchange server to SP1. When I tried to do my first cross-administrative group move, I got an error message that such moves are disabled until ADC is upgraded to SP1. When I ran the setup from the SP1\ADC\i386 directory, there is no "upgrade" option available, only Add/remove, reinstall and uninstall. How do you upgrade the ADC to SP1? before you can move mailboxes between admin groups, you must turn your organization into a native organization.. org -> properties -> native mode. make sure you dont have any 5.5 servers!!! if there are, i guess you already ...

ADC in Mfg
Hi, How can I make ADC (Automated Data Collection) read from a csv file instead of a device? Actually our machines have a dedicated Oracle DB, which collects the required info about every machine & Labor, how can I make ADC in GP read from a file or db instead of reading from a device? Thanks. AMH. ...