ActiveSync Server gives HTTP_500 error, but not for all

I have a problem with ActiveSync Server (Exchange 2003).

User1 cannot sync with server, erro is HTTP_500

Copy of this User1 with same SMTP addresses sync winthout problems.

Exchange Policy is corrispondent to SMTP Address of this users.

0
info8390 (1)

installed outlook but get error message when I try to connect
I have installed Office Profession edition 2003, am trying to configure my mail account so that I use ISP. But when the mail wizard finishes and i connect to outlook i get the following message: the connection the the microsoft exchange server is unavailable. outlook must be online or connected to complete this action. I use broadband and always connected, is it something to do with the default on the mail section ???? help please??? Jo. <Jo.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have installed Office Profession edition 2003, am trying to > configure my mail account so th...

Server Failure 131: A server failure occurred while attempting to.
I get the following error message every time I try to open Manager or POS and it doesn't allow me to continue. "Server Failure 131: A server failure occurred while attempting to read the current batch." Any idea on how to fix this? I use version 1.2. Thanks a lot. You probably have a problem with tender types. Have you been running any SQL Statements? There may be a Knowledge Base article on Customer Source regarding this, but you should probably either seek help from your reseller or open a support incident with MS. This is pretty deep into the RMS weeds. Is this happe...

Determine a server specific ID
Hi All, I would like to ask if there is a specific ID for each server or at least for each instance? I would like to use it like @@nodeid (which i know from Sybase) Thanks One of these might help you... SELECT SERVERPROPERTY('ComputerNamePhysicalNetBIOS'), ISNULL(SERVERPROPERTY('InstanceName'), 'Default'), SERVERPROPERTY('ServerName'), SERVERPROPERTY('MachineName'), DB_NAME() Other than that, look into the ServerProperty function for more options. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms174396.aspx -Eric Is...

Excel 97 Formatting error
Hi everybody when I open a excel spreadsheet I get the error, "No more custom Number Formats can be added". The excel file itself is not big. Also the behaviour is different on different machines having the same version of Excel ( Excel 97 SR2(k) Japanese/English) Any clues ? "Anup Bhole" <anup_bhole@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:02c501c3b549$e570f090$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi everybody > when I open a excel spreadsheet I get the error, "No > more custom Number Formats can be added". > > The excel file itself is not big. Also ...

Newsgroup servers
What are some newsgroup servers I can add. Maybe one with a newsgroup for Outlook Express. Jeff T. wrote: > What are some newsgroup servers I can add. Maybe one with a newsgroup for > Outlook Express. Eternal-September Albasani individual.net Giganews Group = microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general Microsoft is leaving Usenet. Microsoft isn't Usenet. Usenet will survive just fine without Microsoft. The microsoft.public.* newsgroups will survive despite Microsoft's scrambling away from Usenet albeit with much less traffic with the noobs migrating to...

Relocating storage to a Stdby server or IP replication for DR
Hi. I really hope I can find someone who can help me or give me a clue on how to perform this I'm trying to setup an environment to test Exchange replication using 3rd party. The scope of the test is to provide a stdby Exchange server offsite without relying on backup/restore. I've setup the following environment in VMware W2003B (AD + DNS) W2003C (E2K3+SP1. IS and logs have been relocated and stored on E:\Exchsrvr\MDBDATA) Source W2003D (Nothing installed. Hasn't joined the domain). This is a clone of W2003C before Exchange was installed and before it joined the domain but a...

Error during importing organization
Hello, I'm trying to import an organization which comes from another domain. I created the users on the new domain but when automap of users fails. When I try to manually map the users it gives this error: At least the setup user needs to be mapped before this organization can be imported. I'm a deployment administrator. Anyone has ideas? Thanks in advance ...

server 'alias'
I am using SBS 2003. I would like the server to be known on the network as ServerA (it's original name when installed), and as ServerB. I tried making a ptr record, and I can ping it by name, but I can't browse the folders when I try to access it as ServerB. How can I accomplish this? TIA I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish, and why, but there's an old trick that should still work in a limited way in SBS 2003. You need to add an OptionalName value under: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\lanmanserver\parameters. Create it as a...

Upsizing A2000 to SQL Server 2000
Hi all, I am attempting to upsize my Access 2000 database to SQL Server database. The SQL Server database already exists and was created by my web host provider. I created an ODBC connection to the SQL Server database. I tested it and made sure the connection was successful. I then went to Access and started the Upsizing Wizard. I chose "Use existing database", and then went through the process of selecting the ODBC connection I made earlier. At this point, I get the following error message: [DBNETLIB][(ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied. ...

.NET password servers still in trouble?
Hi, all, I haven't been able to sign in to money for over a week. Are the .NET password servers still in trouble? I got desperate today and changed my .NET passport altogether. I guess that was a mistake. Now, I can't open my file with either passport, or even without either of them. Even if I choose 'Skip Sign In' and enter the correct password for the file, I get an error message saying "The sign-in name you entered is not associated with this file" I get this with every combination of blanks, old .NET passport, new .NET passport, and passwords. Am I ho...

Remote Desktop with server 2008
I have a server running 2008 standard. The server is for an application that a few users will log on and run the program. there will be no more than 4 users at a time connecting. Can this be done and do I need to make any modifications to the terminal server as they will be connecting by way of Remote Desktop? Thanks Remote Desktop Services *is* Terminal Serivces (old name - new name) You have to actually install Terminal Services and then have to install The Licensing Services (like maybe on the DC or another Server). I don't recommend installing the License Serv...

errors -C2059 and C2143
Hi All, The code was compiled sucessfully with vc++6.0 but the same code in vc++8.0 is giving 100 of syntax error, which are listed at the last. the error is pointing in the below file. **********Valuetable.h***************** #ifndef ___VALUETABLE_H__ #define ___VALUETABLE_H__ 1 #pragma comment(exestr, "xyz_WOSA/XFS$RCSfile: include/ValueTable.h $$Revision: 1.5 $$Name: AptSim_030000_UTR_01_DEP AptSim_030000_UTR_01_IDC AptSim_93000012 AptSim_93000015 SIMPIN_BETA2 $$Date: 2003/11/24 20:55:51IST $WOSA/XFS_xyz") #include <map> #include <string> static enum Valu...

activesync
after i install office 2002 the activesync cannot=20 syncronize calendar, notes, task and contacts and i got=20 the message "Microsoft Outlook is no longer installed, so=20 activesync cannot continue to run. To continue=20 syncronization, reinstall microsoft outlook. ..."=20 The inbox syncs without problems. I already install activesync 3.7.1 Can someone give some help. Thanks Jo=E3o ...

Error with Windows Media Player 11
My OS is Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 2. When I open the Windows Media Player to view a CNBC online program, I have the following error message: "Window Media Player cannot play the file because the specified protocol is not speccified. If you type a URL in the open URL dialog box, try using a different transport protocol (e.g. "http:" or "rtsp"). Please help. ...

Outlook and 2003 mail server
We're a small startup company currently with 14 people. We are in a Workgroup and we do not have a domain. Our regular email is outsourced. I've setup a Windows 2003 mail server for Internal only email that we don't want going out to our provider. Outlook XP will not send a message to it. The profile I setup tests correctly and I get the email back saying it's setup correctly. Outlook Express works perfectly in every way. You can send and receive email. I'm trying to find out why this is so and if there is anyway to get Outlook to work on this system. Thank you, To...

Exchange Server 2003 Hosting Providers
Hi, My company is looking to move from an inhouse Exchange Server 2003 to a hosting provider. We would like to know of any links of reviews of Exchange Server 2003 hosting providers or any recommendations. Thank You in advance, Sam Hi, Try this link http://www.microsoft.com/serviceproviders/certification/hostedexchange.asp <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1bd1d01c45195$1248e2c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > My company is looking to move from an inhouse Exchange > Server 2003 to a hosting provider. We would like to know > of any links o...

Accessing the companyweb from the server
I am not able to open up the companyweb from the server console logged in as administrator. Why is that and what can I do to correct this problem? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0027_01CAF831.BFAA1080 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable http://blogs.technet.com/sbs/archive/2009/04/17/authentication-issues-acc= essing-companyweb-from-the-server-itself-after-963027.aspx --=20 Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP] (since 1997) Co-Contributor, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Unleashed http://ww...

report error when printing sales anaylisis
we are using great plains dynamics, and when we print a sales anaylisis period report we get an error message undefined symbol f00347d04767indexlong any idea where to look to correct this....im guess someone type in something where it doesnt belong. thanks SS, You have a problem with the report. Did someone try to modify it recently? Log into Customer Source and have a look at Article #862263 or just search on "undifined symbol error" (without the quotes of course). Lyle On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:22:02 -0700, seldomseen <seldomseen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >...

Retiring 2 exchange servers
I have migrated mailboxes from 2 2003 exchange servers to new servers. I also migrated all the neccessary services etc. I shut the server off and took them off the network about a month ago to make sure nothing was missed. Do I have to unistall exchange from these servers to remove them from my admin group or can I just manually remove them from AD using the ADSI edit tool. BTW: I am just going to reformat the harddrives when I am done so I dont need any information from these servers. I just want to make sure the current exchange server admin group is not effected. Thanks in advance....

Exchange 2000 Server listed as a open relay with Mail-Abuse.com RS
I have a client who is running Exchange 2000 Mail-Abuse has them listed has a relay. I have checked there SMTP configs over and over and they are locked down. They only 4 of the test Listed below. I think these tests are using some called Quoted routing spoffing. But I haven't been able to find a fix. If anyone has anymore info let me know please. Thanks Mike C :Relay test: #test 21 >>> MAIL FROM:<unavailable@[12.166.246.5]> <<< 250 2.1.0 unavailable@[12.166.246.5]....Sender OK >>> RCPT TO:<"user2@zncfpngpure.org"> <<< 250 2.1....

Null error
I have a custom entry form that keeps producing a error saying that the index can not be null. The index is assigned to an autonumber field and during processing of the form the autonumber field doesn't have a value until the record gets saved. Is there a way to have the autonumber field generate an index prior to updating so that I no longer get the error saying that the index is null? When you say it's an Autonumber field, do you mean the built-in Autonumber data type, or is it a "roll-your-own" version of Autonumber? The built-in Access Autonumber value is generate...

Uploading Back to the Yahoo server...Please Help
Dear Member of this Help Forum; please help..please help me because i have lost all my important emails and i am so depressed...so sad....please Help....i HAVE SEARCHED THIS FROUM BUT NO ONE HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE.... My story and what i have done : I have a "Yahoo Small Business Account" with domain name and hosting, and 3 email address from that account. i used to use NO EMAIL CLIENT LIKE OUTLOOK at all and i used to save all my emails on yahoo servers and using yahoo normal email website to read, send and save all my emails...untill tonight! tonight i set up outlook 200...

value error #2
IF(U4="","",IF(U4<'MDA Portfolio Summary'!H3,('MDA Portfolio Summary'!H3-MDA Portfolio Summary'!G3)*(K4:K39),IF(U4>'MDA Portfolio Summary'!J3,('MDA Portfolio Summary'!G3-'MDA Portfolio Summary'!J3)*(K4:K39),""))) i am trying to have the difference of H3 and G3 if it is lower or higher, but i get a value error not sure what is wrong thanks anyone The formula you have is an array formula with the bit *(K4:K39) Did you mean this to be the sum(K4:K39), if so enter it accordingly, i you did want it as an array fo...

Switching Outbound Servers
Hi, I use Outlook 2003 and want to know how to change the outbound server on-the-fly (while creating an outgoing message) without going into Tools - E-mail Accounts and changing the Default e-mail account. Is this possible, perhaps even with a macro if necessary -- but preferably quite simply? Thanks. There should be an Accounts button/dropdown in the toolbar while you're composing a message that will allow you to change the account that will be used for sending "William Benson" <wbenson1(SPAMSUCKS)@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:%231CLa1LhFHA.2372@TK2MSFT...

Can I use Server 2008 product key for Multipoint Server 2010?
I downloaded a beta version of Multipoint Server 2010 from a download site. It installed without asking for a product key. It might expire itself in 60 days - I'm not sure. It's based on Server 2008 R2. A small note on my desktop just above the clock tells me that I have an evaluation copy of Server 2008 R2. I have a technet subscription that's going to expire in a month. Will my technet product keys work for this Multipoint / Server 2008 installation and turn it into a permanent install instead of evaluation copy? If not, how to I keep this install of Multipoin...