Active Directory problems

I tried to create a new user for a new member of staff and up until now it
has been fine but now I create the account using active directories and users
but when I login to set this new users outlook it cannot find the name and it
looks like it has not created it at all but when creating this user it said
it would also create an exchange mailbox but it didn't.

PLEASE HELP!!!

0
hannab2005 (12)

See if this helps:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/297801/en-us

Nue
"hannab2005" <hannab2005@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I tried to create a new user for a new member of staff and up until now it
> has been fine but now I create the account using active directories and
> users
> but when I login to set this new users outlook it cannot find the name and
> it
> looks like it has not created it at all but when creating this user it
> said
> it would also create an exchange mailbox but it didn't.
>
> PLEASE HELP!!!

0
imaneophyte (3004)

XmlValidatingReader problem
Hi I am encoutering a problem during the validation of an XML document when using 'XmlValidingReader'. My setup is as follows. I have a schema 'Document.xsd' which is imported into a further schema 'DerivedDocument.xsd'. Our xml sample 'Instancedoc.xml' uses 'DerivedDocument.xsd' as its schema. A piece of c# code, which utilises an XmlValidingReader succeeds to validate the xml when NO attributes are used from 'Document.xsd', but fails when these attributes are included. However, we can succesfully import complexTypes from 'Document.xsd&...

Insert picture problems
Hi all, I want to avoid Publisher scaling the pictures I import, so I'd like to have the graphic come in at a pixel resolution and DPI that will give me the printed size. I can't see how Publisher determines the size to display an imported picture. I would expect eg. a .bmp of 3000 x 2250, at 300 DPI, to show up as 10"x7", but it displays as what seems to be a max for Publisher of 11.6" x 8.7". The same picture at different DPI resolutions still comes in at the same size, so it seems unrelated to DPI. And different pixel resolutions come in at a max size of 11...

Junk E-Mail filter problem in Outlook 2003
Suddenly, all the junk e-mail that would normally go to the Junk E-Mail folder is now just dropping into my Inbox. I mean all the junk e-mail. It's catching nothing. I have it set on Low and it always let some stuff slip through, but now it is just not working at all. I changed it to High and exited Outlook, re-opened Outlook and set it back to Low, exited Outlook and re-opened it and still I get the same behavior. Never seen this one before. This is Outlook 2003 on WinXP and it's a POP account. Any help would be appreciated. Russell Campbell <nospam@123nospam321.com&...

problem w/seperating e-mail from different accounts
I am currently using outlook 2002 and am having problems seperating e-mail I am receiving. First, I have two different accounts with each receiving e-mail from a different server. Second, I have my rules set up to put e- mail from each account into a seperate folder. The problem is that the program is putting e-mail from both servers into each server's individual folder. Anyone know how to correctly setup the program to seperate the email? Try adding "stop processing more rules" to the end of each of your rules so that only one of the rules gets a chance to act on each par...

Active Tasks in Outlook Today
Is there a way to only display active tasks in Outlook Today ...

Import directory data into Excel 2003
I have over 1000 media files that I would like to extract information from and put into an Excel spreadsheet. Using Explorer, I have defined the fields I would like to see, such as title, duration, comment etc. Now, I need to import this data into Excel. So far, I've not been able to find a way to do this. Can someone offer some suggestions please? Thanks, Nigel -- www.myoldcontacts.com - Tell your friends to tell their friends www.sysadmininc.com - Consultancy, Service, Sales, Networking... www.british-expats.com - Connect with British Expats World Wide www.kxez.com/shows_britishinv...

Internal e-mail activities are adding up
As people begin to use CRM and send internal e-mails regarding a particular entity we are seeing a HUGE number of activities adding up. It would be nice in the future if all internal e-mails regarding the entity would be summed up into one activity. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I ...

Excel Macro Clipboard Problem
I am trying to copy data from a web page table to an Excel worksheet using a macro. I am doing this be opening the html file, copying the data, and closing the html file. When I close it, I am asked if I want to keep the clipboard contents (I do not). I have to select No manually while the macro runs. How can prevent this? Application.DisplayAlerts = false -- HTH - -Frank Isaacs Dolphin Technology Corp. http://vbapro.com "Glenn H" <hall_glenn@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:00c701c3c978$cc7a2000$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to copy data from a web page tabl...

Recurring Service Activities / Items -- CRM 3.0 -- No capability?!
What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring activities and service items? Have I missed something in workflows or some such? Thanks, ....dgg On May 25, 3:16 pm, David G <David G...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring > activities and service items? > > Have I missed something in workflows or some such? > > Thanks, > > ...dgg Hi David, Has anyone responded to your question? We are having the same issue and I'm hoping there is a solution avail...

Office XP LDAP problem
Whenever I press the Check Names button to complete an address, I get error window that says Can't Contact LDAP Directory Server. I don't have an Exchange Account set up, although I did at one time. You can remove the LDAP address book provider from you profile. See Tools | Email accounts | View/Change address book | Highlight LDAP and remove it. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to recent events in spam and malicious programs, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Greg" <gwikle@triad.rr.com> wrote in message news:%23$tEiIW8DHA.1356@tk2msftngp1...

problem with OnEraseBkgnd
Hi, I am trying to perform custom drawing to a CStatic control. The problem I am experiencing is in OnEraseBkgnd. When I resize my window, that window in return resizes the controls on it... one of which is my own class, derived of a CStatic, which catches both OnPaint and OnEraseBkgnd. In OnEraseBkgnd, it seems I have tried everything to get it to actually draw to the static control. It seemed that this would be a relatively simple process. After pulling out excessive amounts of hair, I checked for sample code in MSDN. I found an example that called GetClipBox on the CDC pas...

Notified Office is Not Activated, but it is Activated
When my boss opens any of his Office 2007 products it notifies him that his copy of office is not activated. It has been activated and when I check it through Options it shows that it is activated, but the dialogue pops up each time the programs are opened. I have used the FixIt from KB 919895 to delete the Opa12.dat file which fixed a communications error in activatation, but the product still doesn't think it is properly activated when it is. ...

Outlook 2003 link problem
When I click on a link in my inbox, I receive the following error: "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on the computer. Please contact your system administrator." I have checked my security settings in IE and locally, but cannot find anything that would restrict access. Also, I tried using the fix suggestions for this problem related to outlook 2002, KB article 310049. Any suggestions would be welcome. ...

Activity views 09-26-05
Folks When viewing the activities on an account or quote, there appears to be no obvious way to include the date of the activity in the view so it is difficult to determine when the activity was done - resulting in us having to open each and every activity to find the relevant one - and this is time consuming. Any ideas? Regards Gavin The current release of Microsoft CRM does not allow you to customize the activity views at least in a supported fashion. If you scan the archives of this group at groups.google.com for activity view you will find some unsupported methods. Microsoft CR...

SDK install problem
I tried to install the Business Portal SDK on my computer, but it tells me that Business Portal isn't installed. Do I need to install the SDK on the server that has Business Portal 2.5 installed or can I install it on my laptop that is running Windows XP Pro. Seems silly I would need to install VS.NET on a Server just to get the SDK samples. Note: I don't have Great Plains installed on my workstation. Is this required? You need to install the Business Portal SDK onto a machine that has Business Portal installed. This system will also need to have Visual Studio .NET 2003 ...

Count Problem
Good Afternoon: I am attempting to use the Count feature in the Totals row of my query. When I do this I only receive "1" for all my records. Any reason why this would happen? -Anthony Morano SELECT [All Plans].[Chain Sequence Number], [All Plans].[Retiree Last Name], [All Plans].[Retiree First Name], [All Plans].[Retiree SSN], [All Plans].Plan, [All Plans].Fund, [All Plans].[Retiree DOB], [All Plans].[Retiree Gender], [All Plans].[Retiree Eligibility Date], [All Plans].[Retirement Date], [All Plans].Address, [All Plans].City, [All Plans].State, [All Plans].Zip, [All Plans].[Co...

Problem printing JPEGs in reports
I have a database built from scratch in Access 2007 that includes an attachment field which is used to store JPEG photos of people's faces that are printed onto ID cards. It has been working perfectly until recently when the photos get distorted (they look almost as though they have gone into 4-bit colour mode with lots of dithering). When you view the report in 'Report View' the picture looks perfect, but when you go to 'Print Preview' the distortion occurs. It is nothing to do with the images themselves, as ones that have printed perfectly before are now distorted....

Comments problem
I've created a number of comments. When I position the comments where I want them, they only reflect their positions on "Show" or "Edit" comment. All the comments default to the same relationship to the cells when you pass over them. This is a problem because I've also used data vaildation (with lists) on these cells and you can't display the comment with the list pulled down at the same time because the comments are tool close to the validated cell. Thanks in adavance. The comment usually appears to the right of the cell, and should still allow you to see t...

Email to Activity in queue
Hi, I have created a queue and I don't get any email activity from incoming mail. I have this configuration: - CRM Server: CRM 3 (CRMSERVER) - SQL Server: SQL 2000 sp4 (SQLSERVER) - Exchange Server: Exchange 2003 sp2 Cluster environment (EXCCLU1, EXCCLU2). I have installed the CRM-Email Router in both nodes (http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/clusteringexchangeservers.mspx) And I have created the queue in two steps: - Step 1: AD Account with Exchange Mailbox o SELF Allow “Associated external account” o CRMEmailEnabled (Custom Attribute...

Strange problem with Dlookup on Network share Windows 7
Hi all, I have a problem running a simple dlookup in my first form on my access97 application. The app is a client app with linked table on H: which is a network share map with "riconnect on logon". The client is running XP Pro sp3. The file server is running Windows 7 Professional (32bit or 64bit same error). When I switch on my client PC I can get H: unit in My Computer without red cross on it. If I enter in my Access97 application i get Error in Dlookup field and VBA Error 3044 using my code. If i get back to My Computer and double-click on H: unit I can ac...

Set Default View to Active Accounts
How do I set the default view to be Active Accounts for all users? I thought I had set it by going to Settings>Customizations>Customize Entities>Account>Forms&Views>Active Accounts>More Actions>Set Default. I logged out and logged back in and the default view was still set to My Active Accounts. Please Help. -- TC I hope you published the entity after making the change. Try an iisreset... Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic.com Web: www.inogic.com -------------------------- &qu...

The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I just want to send a bug report. Summary: The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active. Description: 1. Create an AppleScript file with below script. tell application "Microsoft Excel" activate set OriginalWorkbook to workbook "Workbook1" set OriginalData to string value of column 1 of row 1 of worksheet 1 of OriginalWorkbook end tell 2. Launch Excel 2008 and create a Workbook called "Workbook1". 3. Enter time data "11...

Please help, problem with Outlook 2002 freezing
I am having an odd problem with Outlook 2002 hanging when started. It makes it to right to the point where it tries to check for new mail, then hangs. When I close it and do the end program deal, then try to reopen it, it seems to work fine. This happens everytime I use Outlook. Any ideas anyone??? Thanks! find and delete the *.srs file for your profile. http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/filepath.htm if you need help finding it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook...

Problems Copying Graphs from Excel to Word
When trying to copy graphs from excel to word the percentage values re-align and I have trouble repositioning them. Also, when I try to manually make the graph in word smaller all that is inside the graph turns blank. I had to go back and use a office 97 and copy everything in there and then reopen the file in the 2007 version in the compatability mode. Is there anything else that I could do so that the alignment doesn't change or so that I can make a 2003 compatible file? You should state right at the top what version you are using, now that we're being flooded with Office 2007...

activate, window activate?
Hi, I want code to fire when I deactive excel and select another program and then run again when I active excel again... Private Sub Workbook_SheetDeactivate(ByVal Sh As Object) Range("v3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic End Sub Tried several, what am I missing? Try this. Hope this helps! If so, let me know, click "YES" below. Private Sub Workbook_WindowDeactivate(ByVal Wn As Excel.Window) Range("V3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic End Sub -- Cheers, Ryan "John" wrote: > Hi, I want code to fire when I deactive excel an...