accessing another users mailbox from administrator account.

How can access someonle else mailbox from Administrators
account throug OWA.
i have no problem to accesss this from out look.

thanks in advance.
0
anonymous (74722)

When going to OWA specify the mailbox you want to get into in the URL, for
instance http://<servername>/exchange/<mailbox alias>. Then put your admin
account and password in the logon screen.

-Peter

"thushya" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can access someonle else mailbox from Administrators
> account throug OWA.
> i have no problem to accesss this from out look.
>
> thanks in advance.

0
pdurkee (276)
8/20/2004 7:21:19 PM
"thushya" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can access someonle else mailbox from Administrators
> account throug OWA.
> i have no problem to accesss this from out look.
>
> thanks in advance.

I assume you are using OWA 5.5 (because you can't, by default,
open anyone else's mailbox in later versions).

You enter http://servername/exchange/ , log in as the
Administrator, and then type in the name of the mailbox you want
to open.

If you have Exchange 2000/2003 , and somehow ~do~ have permission
to open other mailboxes, you enter

http://servername/exchange/username , and then log in as the
Administrator.

Lee.

--
_______________________________________

Outlook Web Access For PDA , OWA For WAP:
www.leederbyshire.com
email a@t leederbyshire d.0.t c.0.m
_______________________________________

0
Lee

Public Folders - Using as a mailbox
Hi I have set up a public folder and have set it up so the people can read and reply to the emails, and tell when others have read them. What is the best way to track the replies? CC them to the public folder? Any other ideas? Many thanks in advance William ...

Restricting access to note attachments

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Including Ship To Address 'User Defined' fields on SOP Invoice.
How do I include the Ship To 'User defined 1 and 2 fields' on an Invoice? The ship to is defined on the customer maintenance card and differs from the Select Address Code for the customer ('PRIMARY' vs. 'SHPTO'). I can retrieve the Ship To Address line 1 thru 3 using the RW_AddressLine1 .... RW_AddressLine3 functions. However I can not determine how to retrieve other data maintained under this Address ID from the Customer Address Table. How do I achieve this? That's because the User Defined fields you are looking for are in the Customer Master Address tab...

Excel Row to Access Columns

Access

access mail on WEB

access or mount mirrored hard disks

how to know how many e-mail each user receives per day?
We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003. I would like to know how to get an average of how many e-mails each users send and receives per day. ...

can you make one worksheet update another
I have two similar worksheets within the same workbook. One sheet is sorted by name and the other sheet is sorted by a date for a speicfic name. Is there a way to change the date on the sheet, sorted by name, and that will automatically find the name on the other sheet(sorted by date) and change the date to the second sheet? Jaime, The normal way is to have one table, and sort it as needed when needed. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Jaime S." <Jaime S.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Access Database In Great Plains

Accounting for Spoiled Goods
I've looked but have been unable to find anyting documented about how to use RMS to account for our spoiled goods. Any suggestions on a best practice? Thanks. Eddie, Create a reason code for sendings items to offline called "Spoiled." Then go to Inventory -> Manager Offline Inventory. Add the items to the list. You can also transfer out from there. Good luck, Matt "Eddie" <Eddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2E0B9FE-F59C-491E-9678-16388CAE01D6@microsoft.com... > I've looked but have been unable to find anyting documented ab...

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Attach POP3 Mailboxes to an Exchange mailbox
Hi All, Is there a way where I can attach several pop3 email accounts to a users exchange mailbox? Thanks, Tarran Not without 3rd party products. Tarran wrote: > Hi All, > > Is there a way where I can attach several pop3 email accounts to a users > exchange mailbox? > > Thanks, > Tarran ...

Hide Rows in one W/S Based on a cell value in Another W/S
Hide Rows in one W/S Based on a cell value in Another W/S I have the following code in an excel spreadsheet (see below). The code correctly hides the rows when C98 in one worksheet = "Dog" but when C98 does not = "Dog" it does not unhide the cells on Sheet Blue. Why? Select Case UCase(Range("C98").Value) Case "Dog" Sheets("Blue").Rows("94:113").EntireRow.Hidden = False Case Else Sheets("Blue").Rows("94:113").EntireRow.Hidden = True End Select Maybe your have your true/false mixed up -- Don Guillett SalesAid ...

Outlook Web Access #19

Queue Data to another thread
Hi, I have two threads thread1 and thread2. Thread1 will give queue some data so that Thread2 will process the queued data. What mechanisms are available in c# for doing this? Thanks! Maanu wrote: > Hi, > > I have two threads thread1 and thread2. Thread1 will give queue some data so > that Thread2 will process the queued data. > > What mechanisms are available in c# for doing this? There is nothing built-in per se. But, a basic implementation will make use of the System.Collections.Generic.Queue<T> class, the Monitor class, and the "lo...

cannot update accounts
I have two seperate money files (one for my accounts, one for family accounts) - one is working perfectly as always, the second will not update any account. The family accounts are at the same institutions as my own accounts. I have tried every suggestion I could find. Can someone please suggest something... I use Money 2007 Deluxe on XP Pro SP2 In microsoft.public.money, GHM wrote: >I have two seperate money files (one for my accounts, one for family >accounts) - one is working perfectly as always, the second will not update >any account. The family accounts are at the sa...

Is there away to link something on one page to another?
Hello i was wondering if anyone could help me. Im doing a project for my NVQ4 course and before i can start i would like to know if there is anyway that using excel you can type one thing say on sheet 1 but link it so it comes on automacially on say sheet 4? Many thanks for all replies! Nickle 3 methods to choose from. 1. On sheet 4 select a cell and enter an = sign. Switch to sheet 1 and select the cell to link. Hit ENTER key. 2. In cell on sheet 4 enter =sheet1!cellref 3. Select a cell on sheet 1 and copy then switch to sheet 4 and select a cell then Paste Special>...