access mail on WEB

Is there a way i can check emails from exchanger server
5.5 from an internet browser.

I have Exchange 5.5 in win NT 4.0.

Thanks!
0
anonymous (74725)

Yes - install OWA (Outlook Web Access) and open up the needed ports in your
firewall (80 for http; better to use SSL and port 443 instead).

disk0nek wrote:
> Is there a way i can check emails from exchanger server
> 5.5 from an internet browser.
>
> I have Exchange 5.5 in win NT 4.0.
>
> Thanks!

0
lanwench (7566)

Restricting access to note attachments

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

E-Mail Address with French Characters
I attempting to create an e-mail adrress with French=20 caharacters (Fran=E7oise), but it will not allow the =E7=20 character. I keep getting an Invalid Character error=20 message. How can I create this e-mail address? Thank you. Jim itest@colorlabcosmetics.com "Jim" <itest@colorlabcosmetics.com> wrote: >I attempting to create an e-mail adrress with French >caharacters (Fran�oise), but it will not allow the � >character. I keep getting an Invalid Character error >message. > >How can I create this e-mail address? I don't think that trying to use...

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Excel Row to Access Columns

Access

access mail on WEB

Mail merge to email with an attachment
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004C_01C54401.F8168A50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable When I had office xp - I was able to very easily email a merged document = and send it automatuically to the relevant contacts in my list as an = attachment. I am using custom forms and fields but it worked = beautifully! After and upgrade to 2003 I find I can no longer do this - word just = hangs - I researched a bit and found business manager could do this - = yes - but not with my custom forms and f...

access or mount mirrored hard disks

how to know how many e-mail each user receives per day?
We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003. I would like to know how to get an average of how many e-mails each users send and receives per day. ...

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Access Database In Great Plains

Open E-mail Preview Pane Being Vulnerable to Viruses
I am having a debate with one of my IT techs where I work. The company uses Outlook 2002. When I open up Outlook, I have my Inbox set up so that I have the Recipient pane (the From, Subject, Received & Size pane)on top and the Preview Pane (NOT...the Auto Preview pane)on the bottom. Our IT tech is very nervous about this configuration and believes that it makes our computers vulnerable to viruses when Outlook is opened to that type of configuration. Is that correct? Thank you for any instruction on how to avoid acquiring viruses when using Outlook 2002. Terry http://ww...

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Outlook Web Access #19

E-mails Missing in Outlook Express 2003
My E-mail messages were compacted this afternoon and now all of my E-mail messages dated from 1-12-07 to today 03-22-07 are missing. How can I retrieve them? -- Ray10X10 This is a Office Outlook newsgroup. You should repost this to the = Outlook Express newsgroup. Meanwhile here is a snip from a post by Bruce Hagen MVP-OE <snip> The bak files are created in the Recycle Bin when you compact,=20 OE uses dbx files which are the ones backed up as bak files. . If you are using OE, this is how to restore dbx (bak) files. All e-mail items may be missing when you start Outlook Express...

Mail merging
I was reading the user guide and its says "Mail Merge does not work with customized fields." Now, on the original form that it has, it has the basics like First name, Last name, address, phone #, etc. If a customized form is created are those fields still considered to be "customized" Also, the next note is "Because MS CRM is a Web application, the mail merge process runs on one list page at a time. If your records list has serveral pages, you have to repeat the process for each list page of records." Does that mean I can only MM (Mail Merge) a certain ...

Accounting with Ms Access

e-mail
I'm trying to send an Excel file (xls) with a macro as e-mail attachment. But the receiver says the macro doesn't work when she gets it Any ideas? Junior, I would have them check there security setting first to see if this is keeping them from running -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Using Excel 2000 & 97 Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "Junior" <nnn@coldmail.com> wrote in message news:uJRBwKigDHA.3140@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I...

BP3 Site Settings access

Internal mail
Hi WWW, is it possible to setup a mechanism for some users ( or groups ) to mail just internally ? ( using exchange 2003 std ed ) And the big question is "how to do this" ? Maybe somebody here can help me ! As always thanks in advance. Steven. I think, if you remove their SMTP address, they cannot send mail to the outside world. Not 100% on that, but I think I remember reading that somewhere. "Steven" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1cf001c49a56$79bf6d70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi WWW, > > is it possible to setup a mechanism ...