4117 Event ID Error

Starting 1-29-04 we started getting 4117 error messages
just like those discussed in Micrisoft's Knowledge Base
Article 190084. The only thing that arcticle suggests is
to update to SP 4 which is already installed on the
machine. I have never seen this message before and now we
are getting one every few minutes. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks Sean

0
anonymous (74717)

Seems like you have something else going on then, check out the following
articles and see if these help:

126497 XADM: Limiting the Number of Recipients of a Message
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=126497

230250 XFOR: Internet Mail Service Failed to Deliver Message, Error 4117
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=230250

--
Cheers,

Steve Antonio
Microsoft Exchange Support

"Sean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Starting 1-29-04 we started getting 4117 error messages
> just like those discussed in Micrisoft's Knowledge Base
> Article 190084. The only thing that arcticle suggests is
> to update to SP 4 which is already installed on the
> machine. I have never seen this message before and now we
> are getting one every few minutes. Any help would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks Sean

0
steveant (150)

Got permission Error after restoring
I restored my exchange server on another domain and i dont have Admin access because the Permission in exchange are set with user from another domain. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to reset thoses permission. Thanks Log in locally with admin rights >-----Original Message----- >I restored my exchange server on another domain and i dont >have Admin access because the Permission in exchange are >set with user from another domain. Can anyone tell me if >there is a way to reset thoses permission. > >Thanks >. > If done this and it does'nt work. i can...

CRM 4.0insatllation error
iam a newbee performing a single server installation CRM 4.0 on windows server 2008 with SQL 2005 SP2 i keep getting this error Setup failed to validate specified Reporting Services Report Server http://crmserver/reportserver. Error: The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found. The requst failed with HTTP ststus 404: Not found i cannot figure out what iam doing wrong and it driving me crazy i need to get past this so i can start my test project please help Sily question, are you able to browse http://crmserver/reportserver from your CRM web server? Thanks Rakesh Narayan "nyak...

Events, dear boy, events
Hi I seem to be having problems with worksheet-level events. I'm pasting: Private Sub Worksheet_Deactivate() MsgBox "Hi!" End Sub Into the sheet-level code sheet. The code isn't triggering when I leav the sheet. Any setting I might be missing? Cheers, Gromi -- Gromi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gromit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=92 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27721 Did you put it in the correct sheet module? Application.EnableEvents ...

cancel event if data change
Hi there, I have a main form with a sub-form and code at the before update event on the date field under the main form, I would like to bypass/cancel the before update event if the user change the date after entry. I mean that when the user enter the date (new record), the before update event wil be executed. If the user change the date (immediately or after record saved), I would lite to bypass/cancel the before update event. Hope this clear for you. Appreciate for your expert comments. Thanks in advance! On Nov 29, 8:06 am, Andy <A...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi th...

InfoPath form by link error
I have a MOSS server with InfoPath services installed. When I search for a some form on a site and click a link from the search result, the form is trying to be opened in Inet browser and gives an error. This form library is designed to open forms in InfoPath 2007 client. "Open in the client application" option is activated in the library. Could you please suggest? ...

PowerPoint automation "Run-time error '0'"
Hi All, While doing PowerPoint automation in my VC++ code the function "InsertFromFile" fails and a "Run-time error '0'" dialog comes. Could somebody please tell what might be causing this error. Since there is no error code (its 0) I do not know how to proceed. Since an error dialog is shown by PowerPoint saying "Run-time error '0'" all of the automation statements after the call "InsertFromFile" fails because PowerPoint do not responds and the functions (e.g. Save ()) times out and throws exception. Is there any way to ...

another errors building VC6 project under VS .NET 8
Hi! I'm try to convert an old MFC program VC6 to a VS.2003. But I have a problems. A lot of error I resolved reading the other post in t his site, but this I don't understand how resolve. *The error * error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'LRESULT (__thiscall CBSele ctFile::* )(CString)' to 'void (__thiscall CCmdTarget::* )(NMHDR *,LRESULT * )' *My code * In the BSelectFile.h: protected: //{{AFX_MSG(CBSelectFile) LRESULT OnPrintFile( CString FileToPrint ); .. In the BSelectFile.cpp: BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CBSelectFile, CDialog) //{{AFX_MSG_MAP(C...

Recurring events #2
I want to put my shift pattern on the Calendar, but it repeats on a five week pattern. Is there anyway I can do this on Outlook? Thanks Ryan ...

Error when sending mail
Hi all. I hope somebody can assist me on this. I've checked the MS website and have also Googled but has as of yet not been able to find anything to point me in the right direction. When sending mail using Outlook 2003 on my notebook I get a Sending reported error(0x80040201): 'Unknown error 0x80040201' The error pops up almost immediatly and is irrespective whether I'm connected via dial up or lan. The strange thing is when I setup the e-mail account and I do a TEST the system automatically sends out a Test e-mail message successfully. Hopefully somebody has a solution fo...

Pass through query giving an invalid column error
I am trying to write a pass through query using Access 2000. My source table has a field that has three blank spaces as a place holder. I do not want or need records that have three blanks in this field as well as records numbered 840. I am trying to write an SQL statement that will eliminate those records from my query. I am using the following code: select [table].[field] from [table] WHERE ((Not ( [table].[field] )= "840" or Not ( [table].[field] )=" ")); I get an error at line 3 invalid column name '840' and ' '. I can remove the quote...

toolstrip
I have been using VB9 express and have not been pleased with the behavior of the tooltips for toolstrip items. the tooltip sometimes gets 'stuck' onto the screen over other controls, painted over the top of them until a repaint event of that control can clear it off. rather than find a way to not have this happen, I chose to make my own 'tooltip' of sorts using a separate toolstrip and a label that appears at the bottom of the form on the mouseover event for all my toolstripitems. it works snazzy and looks good except for the toolstripitems that are disabled. I ...

Hyperlink Errors
When I try to open an Excel 2003 sheet on my PC at work (XP Pro) which is located on our server it opens the Word Hyperlinks but will not open the PDF file Hyperlinks in the same document, when I click on the Links to the PDF files it just opens and closes very fast. I have tried it on other PCs using the same file on the server and they work so is it my set up? Any help most appreciated Thanks -- Soad123 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Soad123's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25553 View this thread: h...

Event ID: 8231 and 8213 in exchange 2003 #2
Hello, running into multiple event errors on server always recurring the same 2, Every 5 minutes i get 3-4 new events with ID 8231; Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: Service Controller Event ID: 8231 Computer: RootServer Description: Permanent failure reported by policy group provider for 'CN=Recipient Policies,CN=Exchange_Organization,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=DOMAIN-A,DC=com':'MAD.EXE', error=80040103. Taking provider offline. Every 25 minutes i get 1 new event with ID 8213; Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeF...

error message #90
I'm getting this error message when I start Outlook 2003: Cannot start Micosoft Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened. The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists.\ What shoudl I do? It looks serious. I click OK and it just goes back to my desktop. jbrandonbb@hotmail.com <jbrandonbb@hotmail.com> wrote: > I'm getting this error message when I start Outlook 2003: > > Cannot start Micosoft Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window. The > set of folders could not be opened. The serve...

Error when printing account numbers
Using Dyamics 9, whenever we try to print something out of Dynamics the account numbers don't print correctly. The numbers aren't what they should be and it prints squares instead of some numbers. For example, instead of printing 10-13400-000-0000 it prints 10-400X0- X0- (with squares in place of X's). This occurs anywhere we try to print within Dynamics, but doesn't occur when we use Frx to create reports. Additionally not every computer has this problem, but we can't find any difference between the computers that would cause this. Check the fonts assigned on ...

Add event to menu item
How do I add an event to the click of a menu item? I've looked on Google but couldn't find what I'm looking for (probably too simple a question). http://www.codeproject.com/menu/MenusForBeginners.asp -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] "Si" <si@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:WnR9f.25742$6i4.18667@newsfe7-gui.ntli.net... > How do I add an event to the click of a menu item? I've looked on Google > but couldn't find what I'm looking for (probably too simple a question). > Hi, In VC6, call ClassWizard, find the menu item's id and in ...

Error "and unexpected error occurred while trying to load the Microsoft framework library"
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi. Since I upgraded to Snow Leopard and changed my macbook to include users for each of my family members, all my Office 04 apps take a very long time to open and then give me the error above. After I click OK the app runs but not nearly as well (fast) as before. Any ideas? Many thanks - Christian I assume you did an in-place upgrade. You need to delete the preferences so they can be re-made on the new OS. Please follow this procedure exactly: 1) Close all Office applications 2) Track down all in...

XP SP2 msoobe error after resealing system with sysprep
Hi, I'm running XP Pro SP2 on a Dell Inspiron 5150, ran sysprep in order to reset the GUID and SID's for an Enterprise software but now it's giving me an msoobe.exe error... saying the system is not completely installed and I'm in an endless loop not being able to bootup. Googling I found that the culprit is most likely the WMP11, and the solution is to either uninstall it or run a hotfix from Microsoft, but since I can't bootup the machine, I need a way to do that in a command window. I have tried overwriting the msobmain.dll (as was suggested being the ...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Events in New York and Boston on March 23rd and 25th.
If your an ISV or simply wanting to learn about building CRM applications on the Dynamics CRM platform please sign up in the next day or so. Great opportunity to network with other organizations looking at Dynamics CRM Imagine a development system that could give you the ability to rapidly build line of business solutions, perhaps saving up to 70 percent of your development time. Would that be of interest to you? Imagine the same system already coming pre-built with the capability to be multi-tenant and multi-lingual. Would that save your development team some coding hours? How about a...

PFMigrate Error Message c103b404
I'm in the middle of moving my 5.5 servers onto 2k3. I've been successfully moving the public folder using pfmigrate until this morning. All of a sudden, I'm receiving the following error message. Nothing has changed on the server so I'm not sure what is causing these errors. pfMigrate.wsf /s:yyy /t:xxx /n:1 /d /f:c:\pflog Microsoft Exchange Public Folder Migration Tool Mon Aug 16 10:11:18 EDT 2004 Source Server: yyy Version 5.5 (Build 2653.23: Service Pack 4) Target Server: xxx Version 6.5 (Build 7226.6: Service Pack 1) WMI Server: xxx Delete Replica Mode in prog...

Custom Control and the Kill Focus Event
I've got a custom control that I am implementing that behaves much like a combo box. When the user clicks the down arrow button, an new window is displayed that presents a Color Selector much like the one in MS Office. Now I've got everything working fine but one that that is causing me trouble is that when the Color selection drop down is shown the control gets a killfocus message. I don't really want a kill focus message to go out since my control hasn't really lost focus, its just given it to is dropdown window. Looking at SPY I see that the normal combo box doesn't ...

Error in Money 2004 Small Business (v12 update 1)
OK, I installed Money 2005 to check it out (I was a beta tester), and decided to go back to Money 2004 Small Business. I did a System Restore, then re-installed Money 2k4 SB. Firstly, I lost my customized invoices; no matter, I can recreate them. HOWEVER, when I try to start the Money Invoice Designer, I get the following error message: Component 'dhtmled.ocx" or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. I have tried running the checksku.exe program, and it errors out everytime. I have tried re-installing and repairing Money 2k4, wi...

Outlook startup error #2
When starting Outlook, I get an error message that reads: I'm sorry, but a serious program error (number must be either non-negative or -1. Parameter name: dueTime) occured. How can I fix this problem? ...

We are here for all your events!
Attention! Need an excellent event management for your business and home we must do events on your behalf with attractive Fees! Contact us :-) Rtlx Groups 61 PNS Gold Mahal, South Avani Moola Street, Madurai - 625 001, Ph No. 0452-4230735, MBL 9597766651/52 Website: www.rtlxgroups.com Email ID: rtlxgroups@gmail.com moorthy@rtlxgroups.com ...

Template Error
When ever I go into Email Templates or Contract Templates, I get an error that says, "An error has occurred (no kidding). For more information, contact your system administrator (always fun when you're the system admin)." The only options are Try Again (same error occurs) and Go Back. Funny thing is that the Knowledge Base Templates work just fine. Any ideas? A little more information. Error Message: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in th...