4.4.7 error

I have problems on one client that they don't recieve all emails from people
sending to them. I guess something is wrong in the configuration. When I do a
nslookup -type=mx domain.com I just get unautharized answer. Also the ttl
time is just 1800 when I do a dns report. Do the guys that handle the dns
change this?

The people that doesn't get their mail throw get the 4.4.7 error in return.

Best regards
Jimmy
-2

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

"Surfer" <Surfer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have problems on one client that they don't recieve all emails from
>people
> sending to them. I guess something is wrong in the configuration. When I
> do a
> nslookup -type=mx domain.com I just get unautharized answer. Also the ttl
> time is just 1800 when I do a dns report. Do the guys that handle the dns
> change this?
>
> The people that doesn't get their mail throw get the 4.4.7 error in
> return.
>
> Best regards
> Jimmy

0
Ed

exchange 2003 version 6.5 build 6944.4 = exchange 2003 service pack 3?
everything I read tells me to go to the exchange system manager, scroll down to administrative groups, right click on the server in question, and I should see what service pack of exchange I am on. for my exchange 2003 server it does not say service pack, it does say version 6.5 (build 6944.4) does that mean I have the latest service pack for exchange? the old 2000 exchange server does actually say service pack 3, it says version 6.0 (build 629.4: service pack 3) if I check for updates for the 2003 exchange server there is one update for exchange I am prompted to download, but no ser...

save as #4
I name a file but onlly the first letter of the file name appears in the folder, if I try to rename with the full name I get the message "This file already exists". How do I configure to show the full file name in the folder ? Hi John, You've not shown what you are using, so don't know how to tell what is wrong. You see how to get the filename, full filename etc at http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/pathname.htm Since this sounds like a backup, check http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/backup.htm --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed...

Online Defrag #4
After changing my IS window to 24 hrs Sat & Sun I still do not have an entry in the event viewer for online defrag of the private database. The only entry if for C:\exchsrvr\DSADATA\dir.edb events 179 & 180. What can I do to correct this problem? Thanks for any advice. Ian Jones ...

How to enter PO through Business Portal 2 for GP 9 on IE 7
When i start busniess Portal to Enter Purchase Order through terminal services on Internet Explorer 7.... A blank window will appeare and nothing else ..... and when i run the same thing on Internet Explorer 6 then it works. How do i Fix it. Regards ...

2007 print merge 4 postcards/4 different addresses per page
I have read the previous posts regarding this issue. I cannot resolve my problem. I have created a 1/4 page postcard. Information on page one and successfully merged addresses on page two. I only have one postcard on my screen and as I scroll through, I see all the correct information in the merge. I am having trouble printing the merge. I want 4 postcards on one 8 1/2x11 piece of cardstock. One side with the same information and the other side with four different addresses from my merge. I am getting side one with information and side two with four duplicated addresses. The second pi...

Entourage cannot open the item due to an error "Not enough memory"

toolbar #4
when I create a custom toolbar in excel, it disappears after I reboot (not every time). How can I get the custom toolbar to come up after each time I reboot? Also, some toolbars have now started to pop up automatically (ie. the "review" toolbar). How can I get that to stop? If you manually create a custom toolbar and close Excel, it should be there when you next start Excel. Excel saves your current toobar configuration in an file every time you exit (something like Excel.xlb depending on your excel version). If you're not seeing this I don't know why not. Of cou...

OWA Timeout #7
Exchange Server 2003: How can I disconnect an OWA SSL connection after a period of inactivity? I read the posting referring to Forms based authentication and expiring cookies but would prefer not to use forms based authentication. Is there another way to accomplish this, perhaps through other IIS controls or through Exchange itself? On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 03:33:20 -0800, BradCo <BradCo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Exchange Server 2003: How can I disconnect an OWA SSL connection after a >period of inactivity? I read the posting referring to Forms based >authenticat...

How to add a user under CRM 4.0?
I am clearly missing something obvious. How do you add a user under CRM 4.0? I have just installed the 90-day trial version of the CRM 4.0 server on a system running Windows 2003 Server R2 and SQL server 2005. All seemed to go well. When I run the CRM Deployment Manager on the new server I do not see an option anywhere to add a user. Do you add the user directly to SQL? I hate to ask such a dumb question, but I've gone through the documentation in the Implementation Guide and searched the web. I'm clearly just thinking in the wrong context or something. Thanks, John in the CRM...

deleting hypen from zip+4
I'm trying to delete the hypen from the zip+4. Example: 90210-1234 into 902101234. I need to take out the hypen in order to mail merge the zipcode using a postnet font. Thank you. Jonjon, If they're numbers, you can remove the custom formatting (Format - Cells - Number). If they're text, put this in a helper column and copy down: =SUBSTITUTE(A2,"-",) You can now copy this column, and use Paste Special - Values to replace the original zip codes, then do away with the helper column. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net -------------------...

Copy paste error
paste option is disable when ever I paste excel document to a newly opened word file. How can i solve this issue Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Compressed Ink for Tablet PC and Windows XP http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/19098f32-1011-4131-9e55-48e1700cf5a9/compressed-ink-for-tablet.aspx ganeson r, Have you tried first inserting a table in your word document then pasting the excel file into the table? hth "ganeson r" wrote: > paste option is disable when ever I paste excel document to a newly opened word file. How can ...

Sorting in Excel #7
I have a very large database that I need to be able to sort by state. Unfortunately, whoever put the database together including city,state,zip all in the same column. Is there any way that I can still sort by state without retyping (retyping is not an option bc there are over 7000 entries)? Hi, The following are probably two of many possible ways to accomplish what you want. Method A: You could easily separate the city-state-zip info into three individual columns without having to retype the data. 1. Insert two blank columns on the right-hand side of the column containin...

Scheduling engine error
A customer of ours resently encountered a strange problem with the scheduling engine. She changed and added a time off period to an employe, which resulted in a complete breakdown of the scheduling engine for a specifik week (the one with the conflict). The only resolution for the problem was deleting the actual records from the SQL database.... Does anyone have similar experiences ?? -- Per Baggesen NextUs A/S hi Per I have similar issues , could you please advice me what you did to fix it. I get scheduling engine failed error when trying to schedule a new service activity. my email...

Business Portal 4.0 Problems with SharePoint 3.0 (WSS 3.0)
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone here who has experience in Business Portal could help me out here. I have Installed Business Portal 4.0 on our SharePoint Services (WSS 3.0) and it seems to be running fine. But when I try to remove a user from the Business Portal list, I get this error: System.Exception: soap:Server Server was unable to process request --> The subscriber type in the subscription is invalid. PublisherAssemblyName: Microsoft.BusinessFramework PublisherClass: Microsoft.BusinessFramework.User PublisherEvent: Deleting SubscriberAssemblyName: Microsoft.Dynamics.R...

macros #4
I want to create a macro to send a reminder mail to a mail ID on a specific date on everymonth. How to create a macro to simplify my task? See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms/skedrpt.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Maheswar" wrote: > I want to create a macro to send a reminder mail to a mail ID on a specific > date on everymonth. How to create a macro to simplify my task? &q...

CRM 4.0: WebSite deployment problem
CRM 4.0: I cannot deploy my WebSite in the CRM WebSite, below is the error: 'Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthentica­tionProvider, Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' doesn't exist. Parameter name: Microsoft.Crm.WebServices.Crm2007.MultipleOrganizationSoapHeaderAuthenticat­ionProvider, Microsoft.Crm.WebServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35 Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request....

Exchange 2003 and NDR 4.4.7 message
Up until yesterday, we could send mail out with out trouble, but now we seem to be able to send mail out to only some destinations. For instance, if I send a test message to my home domain it arrives but send on to by yahoo acount and nothing happens. I have looked at the server exchange manager and see no sign of a que for the yahoo emails, but if I'm quick enough I do see the others. This selective behaviour extends to clients email address' that we have been using for a long time with out trouble. This morning we received a long list of NDR 4.4.7 messages to say emails had ...

MS CRM 4.0 to .pdf questions
Hi, Does anybody have a clue on how to solve following requirements: 1) 'MailMerge' to PDF: - Is there any way to perform a MailMerge behind the scene for the user, but with a PDF as a result document? Following is needed: when a sales person generates a letter document, the process of MailMerge should happen behind the scene, but as a result of the mailmerge, the salesperson should have the pdf emailed to him (or attached to the MS CRM record). The reason for all this, is because it is not allowed for the sales person to change anything on the generated document...All he can...

Unable to open Exchange Server Admin with MAPI error
When I try to open Exchange Server Admin on my Win2k Server running Exchange 5.5, I get the following error MAPI was unable to load the information service emsabp.dll. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured MAPI or an unspecified service providor ID no. 00040380-0000-0000000 I can open Exchange Server Admin on another Exchange Server and access the one that gives the error and it seems to be running fine. Just can't get to it on the same server Any help greatly appreciated Do you also have Outlook 2002 installed on the server? -- Nicholas Basile(MSFT) nicbas@onl...

Createing Quote sometimes make Error: 80070057
Hello NG, Today I found some funny problems. I create Quotes via the quote WebService from the CRM. This normally works fine, but now I have some quotes, which will get me an error, when I open it. This error is no normal error, I will get an white/yellow Page with ASPX Errorpage: Here the Message (sorry but I only have this error in German): Serverfehler in der Anwendung '/'. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- Falscher Parameter. Beschreibung: Beim Ausf�hren der aktuellen Webanforderung ist ein unverarbeiteter Fehler aufgetret...

What does Microsoft Project Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, schedules mean?
I'm a MSP new user and I want a detailed explanation to the following questions: What is MS Project 'Level 1' schedule? What is MS Project 'Level 2' schedule? What is MS Project 'Level 3' schedule? and What is MS Project 'Level 4' schedule? AFAIK, I never heard of such nomenclature in the context of the product as provided by Microsoft. Are these words used on your project? Where did you see these words written, or who uses them? --rms www.rmschneider.com On 03/01/10 07:30, Alfred wrote: > I'm a MSP new user and I want ...

Makita 2107FK 6.5 Amp 4-3/4-Inch by 4-3/4-Inch Capacity Variable Speed Portable Band Saw with Case
Price:$575.40 Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=B0009OMYEC Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B0009OMYEC Have owned this machine for about three months and have put together a few projects mostly 1/4" angle iron. I have also cut through 4" round steel with no problem. Power will never be a problem the way it is geared and does have variable speed. No tool quick blade change is nice. It runs just like Millwaukee tool I have used. Would put it on par with that. Powerful 6.5 AMP motor delivers 200 - 350 ft./min. for cutting in a wide vari...

Access Violation (0xc000005) Error
Hi All, Im facing a typical problem since past two days. Earlier I got this problem when i was using Extende MAPI while opening strems. So I thought im doing some mistake when Im opening streams. So for the moment I left it a side and now im trying to copy a simple LPCSTR into stream. Still Im getting same access violation (0xc000005) error when im dealing with Streams.. So now im sure that im doing some mistake. But I dont know why the error is commin Exactly. So plz let me know why this error is commoing. Here Im pasting the code which describes what im doing. **** Is the ...

Error 1706 when trying to install beta version of 2010
I have downloaded Office 2010. When I try to install the .exe file, I go through the step of entering the product key. At the very end of the installation process, I get an error message: Error 1706 Setup cannot find required files. Any suggestions? Was another version of Office already installed and you tried to install Office 2010 on top -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "NancyinColo" <NancyinColo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76D7...

Error. An object could not be found opening attach in a MSG file
I have a customer that can open attachments in outlook without any problem. But if he saves a mail to a folder in .MSG format and tries to open the message later, he can't open the attachment and recieves the error "Error. An object could not be found" (it's in spanish but i think the translation is right -> Error. No se encontr=F3 un objeto) Office 2003, XP SP2. Already tryed and didn't fixed the problem: - create a new profile with a new pst - changed securetemp folder to another location - clear forms cach=E9 from outlook advanced options - uninstalled office, CCLE...